Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-12-2001, 10:33 PM
Bard in Training

Blow jobs....

Hi guys and gals...

Advice please....I have had conflicting stories about what constitutes a good blow job....

tongue definately...
sucking also good....
but what about teeth....?

I've had some guys who simply went wild when my teeth scrape gently over their cock and other who don't like it at all?

Is this an individual thing or what?

Guys...tell me (in detail please and step by step) what your ultimate blow job is like???

Gals...tell me how you make your guy blow his wad???

Also...anyone really ever deep throated a cock? Is it possible? If so how....

Thanks peoples...

Cheers, Gyz
Old 07-13-2001, 04:42 AM
Bard at large

What I like...

Fair lady,
I am very glad you asked. For me, I LOVE a little teeth. The biggest problem is some ladies go a bit hard for me. What I like the most though is a woman who can put a good amount of suction on me.

As to the perfect blow job...

We start out with her gently pressing me back on the floor. She removes my pants then gets between my legs. She starts by slowly licking my entire shaft while running her nails gently across my nice firm balls. After a minute or so of licking, she takes my cock into her mouth. She uses her free hand to grab the base of my cock. She squeezes it fairly hard then backs off a little. As she suck on my cock she also gives me a hand job.

After a couple minutes she moves around so that we are 69ing. She is wearing a short skirt and has already removed her panties and gives me access to her clean shaven pussy. As she is very prepared, she has already put a pillow under my head so my neck isn't straining as I start licking, kissing, and sucking he pussy.

She will keep sucking on me, but she will go slow. She will take her time so my orgasm can build slowly. She will also slow down a bit (but definitly not stop) as I start eating her pussy. She will also be rather vocal (lots of delicious moaning) while she sucks on me.

When I get to the point where I can't take it any more, I will definitly let he know. At this point she will start sucking harder, running her tongue across the tip of my cock, and definitly increase the speed. As I cum, she will swallow. She will keep up both the speed and sucking until I ask her to slow down. Then she will keep massaging my cock with her hand while sucking on me. As the tip of my cock becomes sensitive she will take me deeper into her mouth. Her goal will be to keep me nice and hard until we are ready for a nice fast fuck.

Fortunately my cock is about seven and a half inches long. This lets most women grasp the base with one hand while still leaving enought room for them to really use their lips (and tongue and teeth) on me.

If you need a bit more detail, I'd be glad to provide it!
Old 07-13-2001, 05:44 PM
Professional Voyeur

Send a message via ICQ to Dunchad
What a question

I can think of a few ways, but here is my favorite.
She slowly takes my clothes off and throws me onto the bed. As she climbs between my legs, I pull a pillow under my head so that I can watch her. She slowly strokes my cock, from the base to the tip and then rubbing the tip. As she strokes me slowly, she starts to lick and suck just the tip of my cock. Then she licks my cock from tip to base and then my balls. As she licks back up to the tip, she takes it into her mouth and gently nibbles just the tip. By this time I am moaning and groaning and usually have my hands on the back of her head. Then she takes my entire cock into her mouth as she pushes her tongue donw my cock at the same time.
Then she bobs and sucks at the same time, stroking my balls and the base. As I feel myself getting ready to explode, she takes just the tip into her mouth and sucks the tip and nibbles it again. Then I start to cum, she takes the first shoot into her moth and then pulls away and has me cover her breast with my cum.
Old 07-13-2001, 06:14 PM
Bard in Training

Can I have some???

God...you two have made so sooooo hot that I just want to throw both of you down on the floor and take you into my hot, moist mouth until you shoot your cum all over me.....

How about this....

The room is lite with candles placed on every available space, the headboard, the night stands, and dressers...the blinds are closed to make the room very dark and I'm waiting there...waiting for you to come home... I have a very special night planned just for the two of us...

I'm laying on the bed, dressed in nothing but a smile, high heels and rose pedals when I hear the door open...I can hear you drop your keys on the hall table near the door...open the closet to hang your coat...then I hear your softly chuckle as you finally notice the rose pedals lining the floor....your soft footfalls finally I hear coming down the hall...

"Finally" I think to myself...starting to squirm on the bed to try to relieve some tension in my cunt..."he's coming". I giggle out load cuz I know...he may be walking down the hall...but he definately isn't cumming yet...just wait...

SORRY...got to go...will write more in a bit when I get home again!!! Honestly...wasn't on purpose....

Gyz
Old 07-15-2001, 08:14 PM
Bard in Training

...but he definately isn't cumming yet...just wait...

I lay there with my legs crossed at the ankle and wait on the bed for him to reach the room...I can hear his footfalls getting closer and finally, there he is...standing in the doorway...letting his eyes roam around the room and over my naked body...

My nipples peak to attention and my tongue slowly comes out of my mouth to lick my lips.

"Hi honey, welcome home" I purr, slowly uncrossing my legs and getting up on my knees, "why don't you come and say hello".

As he walks over to the bed, my hands slid down my body to my cunt and dip inside. I want to show him how turned on I am and how horny I've gotten while waiting for him to get home. Slowly I pull my fingers out and lift them up to my lips, my tongue flicks out to taste the juices.

"MMMmmmmm, want a taste, lover" I murmur as I lift my hand to his lips when he gets to the bed; softly moaning as he sucks my fingers into his hot mouth.

"Un un un, just a taste, don't be greedy now" I whisper. I slip my fingers from his mouth to reach down to untie his tie. "You have to agree right now to do anything and everything I want...are you game?"

As I slowly remove his jacket and start to unbutton his shirt, he speaks for the first time since entering the room..."Whatever you want baby, your wish is my command".

I take a look down to see his cock is definately at attention and straining against his slacks..."First things first, lets get those pants off". I slowly work off his shirt and reach down to unzip his pants, rubbing the bulge in the front as I go, "Step out please".

I pull him onto the bed to lay lengthwise and place a pillow under his head. I let my breasts brush against his mouth as I lean forward to grab first one, then the other arm so that I can wrap the silk ties I had placed there earlier around his wrists. His tongue flicks out to capture a nipple and although it feels really good, I quickly pull away. "You are not allowed to touch me unless I tell you that you can, understand?" I tell him in a stern voice.

He simply smiles and nods his head, wondering what I have in store for him I'm sure.

I reach beside the bed to grab one of the props I had placed there...a blindfold. I place a quick kiss on his eyelids to close both of his eyes and quickly tie the blindfold around his head. I notice that he is about to speak and lean down to close his mouth the best way I know how...I slant my lips sideways, giving him my lips and tongue, I make the kiss last so long that both of us are panting as I come up for air..."no talking either".

My lips move down the side of his neck, across his chest until I reach his nipples. They are hard little nubs sitting in amongst his hairy chest. I love a hairy chest! My lips search them out until am able to wrap my lips around them and suck hard. My teeth come into play and I feel him arch his back as at the same time I lower my hand to grasp his staining cock in my hand, slowly stroking from stem to stern.

I lick his nipples to take away the sting as he moans aloud. My hand starts to move a bit faster on his straining penis. I let my mouth start to wander down to his flat stomach. My tongue dips into his belly button and I breath in deep through my nose...I'm starting to smell the musky scent of his arousal.

I move my lips down to him and slowly suck just the tip into my hot mouth. My tongue licks right at the head to get that first taste of cum...how I love that first taste. As my hand moves up and down him, I start to take more and more of his cock into my mouth. He's groaning and straining against the bonds, I know, wanting to place his hands onto my head to make me move faster, suck harder...but I want him to suffer just a bit.

Grabbing the other pillow I had placed at the bottom of the bed, I ask him to lift his ass so that I can place it underneath. "Are you hot yet honey," I say as I move the pillow under his hips, "do you want to come yet?" Knowing how much he loves me to talk to him, especially when he's blindfolded, I tell him, "do you know what I'm going to do now, huh...what did you say?"

"Oh you think I should play with your ass as I suck your hard cock do you?" I chuckle, "maybe I should make you wait, you haven't really been home that long or suffered that much yet."

"Oh, you poor baby," I giggle as I hear him swear while his hips start to move in rhythm to my strokes on his dick.

"Spread you legs" I demand, "I want to fuck your hot little ass with my tongue". Leaning down I use my legs to help him spread his legs and trying to keep my hand moving, I slowly take his balls into my mouth, lightly sucking on them and moving my tongue around. His groans are getting louder and I know that he is getting closer to cumming as his balls are moving up closer to his body.

I slowing draw them out of my mouth and slip out my tongue to play with the skin between his bag and his asshole. Moving my way closer to where I want to be, I rim his hole and slowly start to slip it in. Little darts at first, then trying to jam in up there but he is squirming around too much now...and I'm getting too fuckin' horney to wait any longer.

"I need to taste your cum!" I make my way back to his cock, the head is purple and his hips are moving up and down. Taking his full length to the back of my throat, I suck as hard as I can while fingering his ass. I move my head up and down as fast as I can after saying, "fuck my face, shove your hard dick into my mouth so that I can taste your hot cum".

"Cum for me baby, mama wants to lick up your cream."
His body arches as his cock explodes into my mouth...his cream leaks out from between my lips...I can't swallow fast enough to take it all in. I move my mouth to the very top and suck very softly as I know that he will be very sensative right now. I lick up and down lightly like I would a icecream cone...making sure I don't miss any of his lovely cum.

I slowly move my way up his body until again, I can reach his lips. I want to share the taste of his cum. I slowly lick his lips open until I can shove my tongue into his mouth while bringing up my hand to remove the blindfold. "Welcome home baby, I hope you liked your surprise?" I ask.

I remove his wrist restraints quickly so that I can take his hand in mine to move it down my body to my hot, dripping cunt, "God, can you please take care of this for me...I've been waiting for you soooo long to get home and I wanted to save all of my orgasms just for you, so didn't even masterbate?" I plead.

Growling, his fingers spreading me open, he slowly circles my clit, purposely missing it I'm sure and in a move I wasn't expecting, flips me over so that I am on the bottom now and quickly grabs my hands and begins to tie them over my head to the posts.

"Turn about if fair play sweetie" he grins, "just you wait your turn......"

Wooowwweee...I certainly didn't mean to make this sooooo long...the story just seemed to cum (grin) out of nowhere. If anyone is interested in cumming up with an ending to the story...please feel free to take it into the interactive stories section...I would love to hear from one (or more) of you on what you would like to do to make me pay...(giggle, giggle)...

Gyz

Last edited by Gyzsmo : 07-15-2001 at 08:25 PM.
Old 07-16-2001, 08:22 PM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
Gys -
I'd like to help you finish your story, but... I think ... your story ... is about to... finish meeeeee - ooooooowwwwwww
:whiteghos
Old 07-17-2001, 06:03 PM
NYDAN

Talking Blowjobs

Now that is quite a story, it sounds like you think an a lot. I am just rock hard thinking about you acting out your story on me..
Old 07-19-2001, 10:39 PM

Gyz, girl you made me loose it just having you tell the story, i can't wait to talk to you
Old 07-20-2001, 09:32 PM
Bard at large

"Now that I have you right where you want to be, I'm sure you can guess what comes next". I grab the blindfold and put it over her eyes. She hear me open the nightstand drawer. I see her nibbling on her lip, she knows its our "Toy" drawer. She just doesn't know what I've brought out.

The hum gives it away. She always knows her pocket rocket when she hear it. She presses her hips forward and moans in anticipation. With a quick flick of my wrist I bring our small padded paddle down on her clit. She crys out in surprise, and in pleasure. The gentle tap sent a wave of pleasure through her.

"Quiet baby, or I'll have to find something to gag you with"
That gets a pout from her but she gets real quiet. She's getting into her role quickly and I know she will cum much easier now.

I bring the toy up to her hard left nipple. Gently I use it to caress her. A small circle around the nipple first, then a larger one, then a larger one, then I bring it all the way around her entire breast. I can feel her shivering through the toy.
"Do you like?"
She nods her head in acknowledgmet. She is also slowly bucking her hips forward. I start a slow circle around the base of her other breast, gently bringing the toy closer and closer to her hard nipple. When I get to it, I flick my wrist and bring the paddle down on her clit again. She gasps with pleasure and surprise.

"So, my little one wants it rough tonight?"
A look of fear and desire crosses her face. She knows I will never hurt her but the game gets to her. She knows she is safe but the game makes her feel a thrill, a shudder of pleasure at being dominated. In the past she has tried to articulate why she loves submitting to me. I can never explain it with the same intensity she does, with the same thrill she does. She loves submitting to me in the same way I love making her cum. Our code word "Rough" is normally all it takes to get her on the edge.

I slowly bring the pocket rocket back down from her nipple in long gentle curves down her breast. At the same time I run the edge of the paddle along her inner thigh. I bring both towards each other and both will meet near her needing sex. Both circle her sex but neither touches it.

Bending over I take one of her nipples in my mouth. I suck on it, first slow and gentle then faster and harder. Then I start using my teeth, first running them along her hard nipple then to gently nibble on her nipple. The toys I leave on the bed, the rocket still running and resting against her thigh.

I can feel her squirm beneath me, she wants to cum. I keep teasing her nipple with my tongue and teeth. I reach over and start playing with her other breast.

"Yes, YES" she moans, and I stop.

"You know I told you to be quiet, now I'll have to gag you"

She squirms as she hears me open the drawer again. She closes her mouth tightly. She hears me taking something out but doesn't know what it is.

"Open your mouth" I command. She hesitates. I paddle her clit, once, twice, three times. After the third her mouth opens and a gasp of pleasure escapes.

"Thats better. Now open wide. You don't want me to get upset do you?"

She opens wide and I know she will stay that way. Quickly I climb on the bed. One hand holds me up, the other feeds my cock into her open mouth. As my cock touches her tongue she starts sucking on it. She also bucks her hips up and I smell her arousal.

I dive down on her wet sex. I lick it, I suck it, I kiss it, I taste it, I run my tongue over it and into it. I taste her cum and I hold her to me as I make her cum. Then I start getting serious.

My finger enters her slowly. I take my time and tap-tap-tap on the entry to her wonderful pussy. Then I slide my finger in. I seek out that rought spot that she loves having played with. Then she feels me pressing the tip of our anal vibrator against her little bud. She resists it at first, but rapidly welcomes it in. With the vibrator inside of her and my finger running across her G-Spot I finally let my tongue discover her hard, waiting clit. With my cock deep in her mouth and very hard now she cums and cums and cums. She almost lifts me off of the bed with her orgasm!

I ride her and stroke her and suck on her and lick her until she comes down from her massive orgasm. As she settles I slip my cock from between her panting lips. I climb off of her and slip around to face her.

"Is my little one ready? Or does she need to rest some more?"

She nods her yes to me.

My cock goes into her without resistance. I start fucking her fast and furiously. The vibrator inside of her hightens my pleasure and she cums immediatly. Her pussy grabs my cock and squeeses it with her pleasure. I can't take much of this and she knows it. As I pound her I feel my own orgasm build. I cum deep inside of her and I feel her pussy milking my cock for everything I'm worth.

I lay on top of her and hold her too me. Reaching up I undo her bindings then I take off her blind fold. We cuddle together for what seems hours. Then she surprises me with "Guess what we have waiting down in the dining room..."
Old 07-22-2001, 07:02 AM

GYZSMO

WHIPPED CREAM AND STRAWBERRIES ALWAYS WORK WELL
ANOTHER FAVORITE TRICK OF AN EX GIRLFRIEND WAS ICE CUBES IN HER MOUTH.ALL OVER IN A MATTER OF SECONDS AND YOU DAMM NEAR BOUNCE OFF THE WALLS WITH JOY/RELIEF
Old 04-13-2002, 07:45 PM

The tongue is the magic ingredient for good oral sex. I love my wife's tongue 'tickling' my frenulum, and I like to caress her clitoris with mine.