Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-14-2002, 01:03 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3 - Final Chapter!! (Long delayed 1000th post Story)

He gently lays her down, then removes his own clothes.
"Angel-Kitty, now I'm going to love you like I've dreamed I would"
"Oh Baby! You've been so good to me already...."
Before she can say anymore he covers her mouth with his own, kissing her deeply, passionately, and with so much more love than either of them ever thought possible. Their tongues meet, intertwining in that age-old dance of love.
His hand reaches for her breast - he covers it and squeezes it, then releases it except for the nipple which he pinches and rolls between between his thumb and forefinger. Then he does the same to the other breast. The sensations from this fondling shoot right through her, causing her juices to flow. She arches her back to him, wanting and needing to feel his touch more and more. He rolls over an positions himself between her legs. He takes her wrists in his hands and holds her arms down to the bed. He uses his knees to spread her legs apart. Leaning down he kisses her again, then trails kisses down her neck, her chest, between her breasts, then he takes each breast in turn in his mouth, sucking, and biting each one. She jumps - startled from the sudden near violence of his treatment and also surprised that she is enjoying it so much. She's getting so wet she's afraid he'll think she's wet the bed.
He takes one knee and presses it against her pussy - rubbing it back and forth across her clit. He can feel her wetness. "Oh Baby, I can feel all that wonderful love juice - I'm so happy to see you want me so much. You do want me, don't you?" He knows she does, but he wants to hear her say it.
"Oh, God yes, Spinner! You KNOW I want you! I want you more than I thought I could ever want anyone. Please don't make me wait! I want you NOW, Baby....RIGHT NOW!!"
This is what he wanted to hear. He moves his knee away from her pussy. "Show me how much you want me, Darlin'."
She opens her legs as far as they'll go and raises herself up to try to reach his hard, eager member. The head of his cock barely makes contact with her dripping wet pussy. They both moan with a mix of pleasure and desire for each other. He lets his cock rub up and down her slit - the head almost but not quite entering. "Oh damn Spinner! Don't torture me! Please just come on and fuck me!!"
"What did you say, woman? What do you want me to do?"
"I said I want you to fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me 'til I can't see straight!"
"You want me to fuck you, huh? Well, alright Sweet Darlin', just remember you asked for it!"
With that he plunged his full, eager, rock-hard 12 inches into her in one swift, hard stroke.
"OH MY GAWD!!! Oh My!!! Oh, Dear God!! Oh, Baby you're so big! It feels so wonderful!"
He says nothing as he pulls almost all the way out...slowly....until only the tip is still inside her....and just holds it there for a few moments. Then again plunges his full length into her. He continues to pull out, pause, then ram it back into her....gradually increasing his speed until it feels like a piston stroking in a car engine.
She does her best to match his thrusts. She can feel his balls slapping faster and faster against her ass cheeks.
He continues to thrust in and out and she keeps matching his movements - their bodies a symphony of rhythm and passion and joy! He feels his balls tighten - he knows it's almost time. Leaning down he takes her breast in his mouth and sucks on it - hard - so hard! This is all she needs to send her over the edge - a giant wave of ecstasy washes over her. Her entire being orgasms - and the contraction of her vaginal muscles is all it takes for him to start to cum. "Oh Kitty..I'm gonna cum, Baby!"
"Oh Spinner..cum inside me, Baby! I want you to give me all of it...fill me, Baby!....Fill me with all your love!!"
Her words trigger the strongest, most powerful orgasm he's ever had...and he fills her like she asked for.
Completely spent he relaxes...releases her wrists and rests his head on her chest. She wraps her arms around him, kisses his neck...."Spinner Baby?"
"Yes Darlin' Kitty?"
"That was the most wonderful lovin' I've ever experienced! No one has ever loved me like that before! I love you so much, so very, very much! Do you really have to go home?"
"Angel-Kitty, my dearest Darlin' Angel-Kitty, I was hoping to hear you say that. And the answer is, NO! No, I don't have to go back! I want to stay here with you if you'll have me."
"Tale-Spinner, are you saying what I think you're saying?"
"Yes, Darlin' girl....I'm asking you to be my wife. Will you have me, Baby?"
"Oh Yes, Baby, Yes!!!! I Love You!
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 08-14-2002, 08:17 AM
Melted

Excellent story Sugarsprinkles!!!!!

Si à travers nos veines coule encore le sang...
Si dans les jeux d'enfants on entend encore l'accent...
Si nous sentons encore l'espoir de nos grands-parents...
Si dans les voiles du large souffle encore le vent...
Y'a jamais eu de Grand Dérangement.
Old 08-18-2002, 03:53 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Very good story SS. Made me wish I was the guy in the story. Hazzah!!!!!!!

Old 08-19-2002, 06:28 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Thank you, PixieSprite! I'm glad you liked it!

Quote:
Originally posted by Prophet Reality
Very good story SS. Made me wish I was the guy in the story. Hazzah!!!!!!!

TY TY TY very much, Prophet!! That's quite a compliment! I'm honored!!;) :)
Dream Date
Just Desserts
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 08-21-2002, 03:15 PM
the Lusty Wench

Wonderful story Sugarsprinkles!!! j
Old 08-21-2002, 04:11 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Thanks jjjjbo! And welcome back from your vacation!!
Dream Date
Just Desserts
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 08-21-2002, 10:02 PM
*Dixie Delight*

Send a message via AIM to BlondBabe
REALLY wonderful story Sugarsprinkles!! Loved it! :)

Guess where I'm tattooed
Old 08-24-2002, 03:15 AM
Seductress

Hot story.......Sugar.....

"In love there are no rules".......Bono
Old 09-04-2002, 01:56 AM
Horny Devil

Send a message via ICQ to legend
great story Sugarsprinkles! :p

The sun is gone, but I have a light - Kurt Cobain

~I love Nikki~
Old 09-05-2002, 07:37 PM
Pixies Den Mother

BlondeBabe, Nikki, and Legend....TY all for your kind words! Your compliments are much appreciated!
Dream Date
Just Desserts
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 09-07-2002, 05:11 PM
Pixies Prodigal Bard

Send a message via Yahoo to Murphy
Damn woman, your writing gets me sooo hard! I'm gonna have to write my own story just to thank you!

The best thing about taking a vacation, is all the heartfelt huggs received upon your return. - Murphy

"The more you love, the more you CAN love. There's no limit to how much you can love - or how many" Lazarus Long in "Time Enough for Love" - Robert A. Heinlein
Old 09-07-2002, 06:59 PM
Pixies Den Mother

TY, TY....*deep blushing* OH MY!! <urkle voice>"Did I do thaaaat???> he he he he:D :eek: :p :D

BTW, Loved the story you posted! Damn hot one, baby! Yeah....damn hot!!! LOL!!!:D
Dream Date
Just Desserts
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 09-07-2002, 10:39 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
Oh my SS - that was some story.... I need to find a talespinner for myself ;)

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 09-08-2002, 12:07 PM
Pixies Den Mother

TY Vampeyes....

Good luck in finding a Tale-Spinner of your own....This one's already taken..;)
Dream Date
Just Desserts
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 09-16-2002, 09:25 PM
Pixie's Hopeless Romantic

Send a message via AIM to Miltone
Very good stuff, Sugar!

Makes a fellow wish that he had met you online. Wait a minute! I have met you online! I enjoyed this and found it very um, uplifting. Hope to see you pen some more!