Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-12-2002, 08:29 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
RAVISHED!! (First in a series of fantasies)

I imagine myself at the kitchen sink, in my nightshirt, washing dishes. You sneak up behind me, silently, seemingly out of nowhere. Instantly you wrap your arms around me. Your hard-working hands cupping my breasts firmly...squeezing them...pinching my nipples...HARD!

You lean down and begin to kiss my neck hungrily...almost biting it! I can tell you want me...and you want me NOW!! You will not be denied! There will be no waiting...no later...no tomorrow....it must be RIGHT HERE......RIGHT NOW........YOUR WAY!!!!

You take one hand from my breast and reach down under my nightshirt and finding I'm not wearing any panties you begin to stroke my pussy.......then thrust your fingers in! OMG!! As soon as you feel me getting aroused you grab me by the shoulders and turn me around to face you. Wrapping one arm around me, you take my chin in your other hand and tilt my head back and lean down, mashing your lips against mine.......forcing your tongue into my mouth....prodding, poking, piercing it's way in until you find my tongue. Our tongues dueling, dancing that eternal dance of nature's passion.

While still embracing me and kissing me you turn us around so that my back is no longer against the edge of the sink and begin to walk me toward the nearest bed. As soon as we reach the bed you let go of me and pull my nightshirt swiftly off of me. You then push me down onto the bed. Instantly you're on top of me! I can feel the huge bulge in your shorts pressing into me! Your hands are all over me.....so much so that I wonder if it's only you or is there someone else touching me too??

You grab and squeeze my breasts again....running your hands up and down my body...down my legs and then again between my legs....AAAaaaahhhh.....DAMN!!!!! You find my soaking wet slit and again jam your fingers in....this time using your thumb to massage my button..

All the while you're savagely kissing my neck, my chest, and all down my body until your mouth meets your hand between my legs. You pull your hand away and with your tongue lap eagerly at my outer lips. Using your tongue like a dagger you find my opening and force your tongue in! Still grabbing and grasping and running your hands all over my body, you begin to fuck me with your well-trained tongue! In and out and in and out and flicking that talented tongue over my clit... then back in and out some more. You keep this up until I cum and cover your face with my pussy juice! OOooooohhh Baaaby.....it's soooooo goood!!!

As soon as you can tell I've cum you quickly strip off your shorts...and using one knee force my legs apart. As soon as they're apart enough, you plant your other leg between them and force my legs as far apart as they will go.

Taking your magnificent cock firmly in hand, you rub it's mushroom head up and down my slit. You do this a few times to moisten it. As soon as you feel it's wet enough you aim it at my hole and with all the force you can muster, RAM IT IN!!!! ALL the way in, with just one hard thrust!! Then you oh-so-slowly pull it out until just the very tip is touching my pussy. You hold it there..for just a few heartbeats.............and RAM it home again!! Over and over you do this....pausing less and less between thrusts until you build a stroking rhythym. Faster and faster deeper and deeper - harder and harder like a piston in a fine tuned race care engine! So fast........so deep.........so hard............over and over.....again and again until we both cum in a crescendo of ecstasy!!!!
You pump every possible drop your your love juice into me, my pusssy pulsing and throbbing while I try to squeeze and milk every last drop from that wonderful pleasure tool!!

Exhausted, you relax on top of me, while I run my hands up and down the soft, silky smooth skin of your back.
You finally gather your strength, raise yourself up, kiss me oh-so-very tenderly and whisper in my ear, "I love you, Baby!"
I respond, equally as tenderly...."Oh Baby, I love you too!!"
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 10-12-2002, 09:22 AM
the Lusty Wench

Uhhhh huhhh !!! Ravished is right ..... the story very hot .... ravishes the senses. WELL DONE!!!! jjjjbo
Old 10-12-2002, 09:51 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Excellent SS~ Makes me reconsider my stance on dishwashing:p A great tale of urgent heated sex! YUMMMMMMM!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 10-12-2002, 02:37 PM
Registered Dork

Great story SS..........

Hot and frantic...just the way I like sex to be!
Old 10-12-2002, 09:12 PM
Pixies Prodigal Bard

Send a message via Yahoo to Murphy
Mmmmmm....anyone I know? Or anyone I want to know? Or are the dishes piling up again?

The best thing about taking a vacation, is all the heartfelt huggs received upon your return. - Murphy

"The more you love, the more you CAN love. There's no limit to how much you can love - or how many" Lazarus Long in "Time Enough for Love" - Robert A. Heinlein
Old 10-12-2002, 10:07 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
jjjjbo..Thank you so much for your kind words and your encouragement! And I especially want to THANK YOU for your suggestion for a title for this story!!

Lilith....So glad you liked it! And it certainly does maked washing dishes seem a bit less of a drudge, doesn't it?:D

RG......TY so very much!! Happy to know it hit the spot with you!:D

And Murphy.....Oh yes.....they're definitely piling up!

Now if only I were tall enough to reach the high shelves to put away the clean ones I could start on the next batch.....;) Would you be a dear and put those clean ones away for me???
I'm just DYING to get started on the next sinkful!;) ;);):D
Dream Date
Just Desserts
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 10-16-2002, 06:42 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Very nice story my dear. Can't wait for more.

Old 10-17-2002, 11:11 AM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
Wow!!!! almost makes me want to go and do my dishes :D Excellent story!!!!!

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 10-18-2002, 03:44 PM
Pixie's Hopeless Romantic

Send a message via AIM to Miltone
There is anything hotter than a quick little session by the kitchen sink now is there? Verrrry nice Sugar!
Old 11-03-2002, 09:32 AM
Horny Devil

Send a message via ICQ to legend
very nice story Sugarsprinkles :)

The sun is gone, but I have a light - Kurt Cobain

~I love Nikki~
Old 11-04-2002, 03:35 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Prophet, Vampeyes, Miltone, and legend.......Thank you all for your kind words. I really appreciate the positive feedback!

Sooner or later I'll get more written, but I seem to be in bit of a slump right now and am having trouble getting "inspired".

I just realized that this is my 3000th post! WOW!! Time sure flies when you're having fun!!
Dream Date
Just Desserts
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 11-04-2002, 06:05 PM
Just me.

SugarSprinkles ... great story. Stories like this and the next one will have to deal with the clothes washing machine :D :D
Old 11-04-2002, 08:08 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Thanks DB.......glad you liked it. Hhhhhmmmm, the washing machine, huh? I think I feel an idea churning....and spinning.......
TY, hun!!:D
Dream Date
Just Desserts
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 11-06-2002, 09:42 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Hitchhiker
precisely why my wife doesn't ever want a dishwasher machine.
Old 11-24-2002, 06:53 PM

Just read this Sugar S, who is this mystery man?...the lucky "stiff"!

great read, thankyou...whew!