Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-19-2009, 08:04 PM

ITZ (not) PEEE

WHAT impresses me the most about this thread is there hasn't been one single moron showing up announcing "ITZ PEEEE" Amazing!! Whenever there is a similar thread on other sites there are always the twits who have no clue what they're talking about but feel the need to post BS anyway. It says a lot for the crowd in here thatwe seem to have driven those idiots away some how.

http://forum.literotica.com:81/showthread.php?t=70892

For anybody still trying to make this happen - THIS is one of the best techniques for female ejaculation to happen. It doesn't happen ALL the time and some women never do - no idea why but if they CAN this likely the best way to get them there

Old 10-26-2009, 06:15 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

I soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo want to be able to do this... I mean like on my top things I want to do before I die list...
Old 12-05-2009, 09:38 PM

hey everyone. First post.
Bu and me loves when she orgasms like this. It first happened the second time we had sex (we both corrupted each other the first time) 8 years on and we still go nuts watching some of our homemade videos.
I'll echo the point earlier of how damn amazing it feels for her to be ontop and just let go and explode. Feeling her come all over my hips and feeling her wet hands move over my chest, to where i get to lick her fingers.
We would love to find that someone we could share it with.

As a side note, just want to say thanks to the sites stories for making our sex life amazing, and for encouraging us to try new and wonerful things inside and out of the bedroom
Old 12-06-2009, 09:04 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUandBEAR
hey everyone. First post.

As a side note, just want to say thanks to the sites stories for making our sex life amazing, and for encouraging us to try new and wonerful things inside and out of the bedroom

Hi BU and BEAR,
Nice to have you here! There are some very hot stories posted and we all forget how much inspiration they can provide

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 12-06-2009, 06:53 PM

Still sceptical, waiting for some medical data on the phenomenon.
Old 12-06-2009, 07:53 PM

I think it's simple

and you may be waiting for some medical data on the phenomenon for a long time.

Other than the one "research" paper I've read on this where 13 CADAVERS were carved on looking for GSpots and increased area innervation the only studies I've seen are dooomed to failure just as the study of some dead chicks FAILED.

Here's the problem. The entire G-SPOT / A-SPOT / Female EJACULATION phenom begins between a woman's EARS!!! If the triggers are not taken off safety in her HEAD first then not much is going to happen. Hard to believe but these triggers are mostly simple things like love and TRUST.

OK now zoom in on a SEX RESEARCH LAB where they are trying to observe or determine the possibility of a GSPOT or Female Ejaculation. A volunteer is on a steel gurny. A crowd of lab techs are milling about in their white coats and clipboards. The volunteer has electrodes stuck to her head, her thighs, her abdomen ... there are probes inserted in her vag and video cameras and lights are all turned on to record the outcum.

Next (as if thsi isn't sexy and romantic enough for most women) a lab tech sticks a rubber gloved finger in her vag and pokes and prods, rubs and swirls and after several minutes of her feeling about as sexy and turned on as a dead carp, the experiment ends. There IS NO Gspot. There IS NO ejaculation. Myths. The official result of the study will suggest there is NO data to suggest anything is there. The naysayers go one better and claim it is all silliness posted by nasty women all over the world who are MAKING THIS ALL UP so other women will feel bad and left out.

So you have a bunch of FAILED sex research VS a few thousand testimonials by women all over the world who have experienced this with a lover who knew what they were doing. Who are you going to believe? Some four eyed lab tech with a stubby rubber covered finger or THE OBVIOUS.

I know. You're not alone OF. Lots of people refuse to believe the OBVIOUS. Your loss not to mention how much more fun your woman would be if you threw your clip board out the window and just tried some SIMPLE techniques that I've posted here and on my TRY THIS thread :
(http://forum.literotica.com:81/showthread.php?t=70892)
Old 12-06-2009, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
Hi BU and BEAR,
Nice to have you here! There are some very hot stories posted and we all forget how much inspiration they can provide
thanks for the welcome. Bu is always saying to me to write down some the things i say to her when driving her crazy, maybe some time, but we keep getting distracted.

On other things, the book "women come first" by ian kerner is especially worthy of mention on this subject. We can testify to that given that one of the most memorable times Bu went crazy we woke up the neighbouring rooms in the hotel! Such big grins on our faces remembering that weekend.

Regards,
BuandBear
Old 12-07-2009, 12:52 PM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. 3G
..... A volunteer is on a steel gurny. A crowd of lab techs are milling about in their white coats and clipboards. The volunteer has electrodes stuck to her head, her thighs, her abdomen ... there are probes inserted in her vag and video cameras and lights are all turned on to record the outcum. ..........Some four eyed lab tech with a stubby rubber covered finger or THE OBVIOUS.......

I love it.
You forgot to mention the blue ark climbing Jacob's ladder and the collection of bubbling colored water flasks and beakers in the background.
....as the chains raise the platform to the roof, waiting for the bolt of lightning, "She squirts!" "She squirts!"

Being a lover of the wonderful experience, I agree that this 'phenomena' (for lack of a better term) is rooted in our libido like most all enjoyed sexual pleasures. I think the sensations of passionate intercourse are very different than those from rape even with the same stimulations.

I believe a 'g-spot' orgasm can normally occur without 'female ejaculation', but not the reverse to my understanding and experience. Like the male ejaculation, not all are the same. While some may squirt across the room, others are just a wonderful gush of pleasure.

I'm not sure a 'report' would authenticate or add anything to the enjoyment of your personal 'experimenting', ......even without the clipboard.

btw- Good reference article.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 12-12-2009, 02:23 AM

There has been a lot of hard science done in recent years on the human body.

An item on the OZ ABC 'Science Show' a couple of years ago brought out that the industry standard understanding of the neurology of the female uro-genital system comes from Gray's Anatomy (the book, not the TV show) essentially unchanged since the 1890s.

This is changing.
Old 02-20-2010, 09:41 PM

Dated a women for 4 years that did this. Loved it every time. Only down side is having to clean the sheets or keeping a towel handy cause it was more like a few shot glasses worth.

Minor problem though when countered by the enjoyment of the event so to speak.
Old 02-20-2010, 10:28 PM
registered lurker

I can't believe I missed this thread.
Old 07-24-2010, 06:04 PM
Hrny Bstrd

I love a girl who can squirt! I had done it, but since she was the first to let me do what I wanted to her, I didn't realize what it was. (It wasn't until a couple of years ago and found out about a girl named Cytheria that that was what was going on.) She used to leave my face and crotch covered in delicious girl goo every time. The wet spot we left on her bed was 95% her!