Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-07-2003, 03:02 PM

Eaves droppings

Jane had be listening all day to the sound of her new neighbors moving in. It annoyed her, because it was a Saturday and she just wanted to lay in bed all day and read, not be startled awake at 7am by the sound of slamming boxes and moving furniture. She couldn't help but listen though, and learned that they were a newly married couple. Two lawyers, just back from thier honeymoon. Jane made a mental note to stop by and say hello tomorrow, just to be frienly.

It was later in the evening when all the noise had settled and Jane was finally able to have some quiet time to herself. She had been reading her novel for over an hour, when she heard muffled noises coming form the room right behind the wall. Apparently, her bedroom and the neighbors bedroom shared the back wall. Curiously, she perked her ears up and she could faintly make out the sounds of playful kisses and heavy petting. She barely listened for a while, as the kissing got louder and more intense. She had never realizd how thin the walls were. After a long while, she heard the wife next door demand that her husband suck her nipples. It was then followed by sounds of deep moaning from both, as the wife screamed "yes, yes, harder!"

Jane realized that over hearing this was making her very wet. She got up on her knees and pressed her ear to the wall. "Suck me! Suck me harder!" the wife cried. Jane reached her thumb and index finger under her thin camisole and started flicking her own nipples, following the rthym that the wife was moaning. She imagined that it was her that was being pleasured by that man...while his wife watched. She bit her lip, snad started squeezing both of her full soft breasts. She was jealous of the woman being sucked in the other room and wished that her own mouth would reach. She squeezed her nipples harder and harder, while they grew firm and erect inbetween her fingers.

Soon, the wife next door asked her husband to eat out her pussy. Jane got so excited as she heard loud messy slurping noises. She could tell that the wife must have been dripping juices everywhere. She plunged two of her fingers into her own wet cunt, and fucked herself slowly. The wife started to moan louder and louder and began to thrash around the bed. Jane wished that she was there, being more and more aroused by the idea of the couple pleasuring her instead...

*What happens next??*
Old 02-09-2003, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Jane continued to finger-fuck her pussy until she had a fantastic orgasm actually shooting more juice into her soaking panties. She then heard the wife yell out, "Fuck me in the ass baby. I want it now!" Jane ran to her dresser and grabbed two vibrators and ran back to the wall. Shw put her ear on it again and heard, "shove it deep in my ass." Jane grabbed both vibrators and stuck one in her pussy and the other in her ass pretending it was a big cock. Jane hadn't been this excited in a long time. She fucked herself moving both vibrators in and out of both of her excited holes wishing she could join the action on the other side. She was just about to orgasm again when she heard the wife yell out, "keep fucking me baby, I'm goig to cum!" Jane couldn't believe it but again she was cumming. She soaked the vibrator that was buried deep inside her pussy. She kept plunging both vibrators in and out as she heard the wife scream with pleasure. "Fill my ass with your cum, I want to feel you cumming in my asshole."
Jane continued to cum not believing how excited her new neighbors had made her. She decided that in the morning she would pay them a visit.
Everything seemed to go quiet after a while so Jane decided to sleep. She awoke around 8:00 to her door bell ringing. "Damn, I wonder who that could be. She found a robe to put over her nude body and went to the front door. She was surprised when she opened it as it was her neighbor standing there wanting to know if she could borrow some sugar and cream as they hadn't had time to go shopping yet and her husband had already left for work. Jane invited her in and introduced herself. "Hi, I'm Jane." "And I'm Jessie." "Nice to meet you Jessie."
The girls chatted awhile when Jessie noticed Jane's bedroom. "I see that your bedroom is close to ours." "Why yes it is," Jane replied. "I hope we didn't keep you awake last night." Jane didn't know what to say and after a pause said, "No, I was watching TV in the living room until late last night," she lied. "I actualy fell asleep on my couch." "Well I'm glad to hear that because I think my husband and I might have been a little noisy last night and I felt bad thinking that it might have kept you from sleeping." "No, I slept fine," Jane said especially after the two wonderful orgasms you gave me she thought.
Jane got up and excused herself and went into the bathroom asking Jessie if it was all right if she took a quick shower. "No problem. Take your time, I don't have anything that I have to do today." After Jane had gotten into the shower, Jessie decided she would have a look around. she checked out the kitchen and living room and ended up at Jane's bedroom. She went inside and was casually looking around when she saw two vibrators on the nightstand. Jessie went over and picked them up and noticed a strong odor coming from them. "I bet she lied to me," Jessie thought. I bet she was masturbating last night hearing Rob and I have sex. She turned to leave when she saw a pair of panties on the bed. She picked them up and could tell by the smell that Jane had been wearing them when she had masturbated. The thought of Jane masturbating while listening to her have sex turned Jessie on. She decided to see how much Jane had heard last night. She stuffed Jane's panties into her pocket and went back out to wait for Jane. About 10 minutes later Jane appeared smelling fresh and wearing a hint of perfume. "Feel better," Jessie asked. "Much."
"Jane, do you mind if I ask you something?" "Sure, go ahead." "I hope you don't mind but I was walking aroung your place and I accidentally found thes on your bed." Jessie pulled out the panties from her pocket. Jane turned a bright red. "So, I forgot to put my underwear in the dirty clothes basket. Why did you pick them up?" "Well, I also found two vibrators on your nightstand and they reek of sex as well as your panties." Jane knew she was caught. "Were you playing with yourself while listening to us have sex?" "Jane lowered her head and answered yes. "Please don't be ashamed. I actually kinda get a kick out of it." Jane looked at Jessie and felt relieved. "What all did you hear?" "Everything - from the time he started kissing you."
"How many orgasms did you have?"
"Two"
"Good ones I hope"
"They were some of the most intense I have ever had."
"Did you actually use both vibrators?"
"Yes"
"At the same time?"
"Yes"
"You are a little kinky aren't you? How would you like to show me what you were doing last night. After all, it was our inspiration."
"I don't know, I've never done it with someone watching."
"What were you thinking about last night while you did it?"
"That I was the one getting the action."
"Tell you what- you show me how you got off last night and will guarantee you you some of the action."
"But you're married."
"We have an open relationship. Besides, I know Rob would love to get you into our bed."
"Have you been with a girl before?"
"A few times- but only with Rob present. I would like to try it without him."
Jane decided what the hell and the two of them went into the bedroom.
"How do we start," Jane asked.
"You can start by taking your clothes off. I'm dying to see what you look like."
Jane took off all of her clothes and sat on the bed.
"Your turn."
Jessie got up and also removed all of her clothing. Jane couldn't believe how fabtastic she looked. Big beautiful breasts without any sag whatsoever and a neatly trimmed bush.
"You're gorgeous."
"Thanks you look good yourself."
"What happens know?"
"Come here and kiss me"
The two of them embraced and kissed a short while. Then Jessie handed the two vibrators to Jane and said to do exactly what she had had last night. Jane lay back on the bed and spread her legs. She turned on both vibrators and slowly eased one into her pussy. She started to push it in and out like she had last night.
"Where did you have the other one," Jessie asked.
Jane a little embarrassed but getting really horny took the other one and put it up to her ass. Jessie watched intently while putting two fingers on hwer clit.
" I bet you shoved that up your cute little ass when you heard me getting butt-fucked, didn't you?"
"Yes, I did. I imagined a nice cock sliding deep inside."
"Ohh, you're starting to make me really horny. I have never seen someone masturbate themselves in both places. Keep going, I really like it.
It was at this time Jessie remembered Jane's panties. She found them in her pocket and pulled them out and held them up to her nose. She inhaled deeply and enjoyed the aroma of Jane's scent.
"So did you actually cum in these?"
Yes, once before I took them off."
"They smell great. I think you shoudl go get your sexiest panties and cum in them for me.
Jane went to her lingerie and rummaged around until she found a sexy silky black pair which had cost her a bundle.
"How are these?"
"Perfect- now start playing with yourself again
Old 02-10-2003, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Jane lay back and started fingering herself again.
"Rub your panties up and down your slit. I want to see you soak those panties.
Jane was really getting into it now. She spread herself wide and ran the crotch of panties up and down enjoying the smooth feel of silk on her wet pussy. Jessie meanwhile had grabbed the other pair of panties and starting licking the crotch. She also stuck three fingers in her pussy and started stroking.
"You look really hot rubbing your panties like that."
"You look pretty hot yourself licking my panties."
"I want you to cum big inside of your panties."
"Any particular reason?"
"Yes, I want to take them home to my huisband and watch him jerk off while I run your cum-stained panties over his face."
"Ooh- will he enjoy that?"
"Drive him insane"
"Does your husband have a big cock?"
"Eight inches fully erect."
"You lucky girl."
"Keep dreaming about it because I want you to join us sometime."
Jane thought about how wonderful it would be to have that eight inches buried inside of her right now. It sent her over the edge. She anounced to Jessie that she was cumming.
"Look into my eyes, I want to see your face while you cum."
Jane continued to shoot pussy-goo into her panties while staring at Jessie. She felt so incredibly horny at that moment. She watched Jessie as she sucked and chewed on her panties. she was going insane with lust. she finished soaking her panties and laid back. Jessie looked at the open pussy infront of her and just dove in. Licking away as much juice as she could she finally opened Jane's pussy and stuck her tongue deep inside. She pushed her tongue back and forth as hard as she could trying to simulate a cock. She looked down and could see Jane's juice rolling down her backside. She scoped up some of Jane's goo with her finger and stuck her finger in Jane's ass. Jane spread herself wider feeling another orgasm coming on.
"Will you so something for me," Jane gasped.
"Anything"
"Will you stick your tongue in my ass. I've never had anyone do that before."
Jessie slipped her tongue out and down towards Jane's asshole. She stuck it in and starting slowing moving it in and out. Jane knew that she was not going to last much longer.
"Please bury your tongue as deep as you can, I'm going to cum again.
Jessie pushed her tongue in as far it would go which caused Jane to lose it. She started spurting again and again making everything around her pussy soaked. When she had finished Jessie pulled out her tongue and put her face into the wetness. she moved her haed from side to side letting her face soak up some of Jane's wetness. She then slid up to Jane's face and proceeded to kiss her. Jane could not believe how wet Jessie's face had become. She licked up and her juices and kept pushing her tongue into Jessie's mouth. They continued like this for awhile and then both just fell back needing a break.
"That was unbelievable," Jane said. "I don't ever remember cumming that long or hard before. You really took it out of me.
"Well are you ready for some of my husband's cock?"
"Yes, after some rest I would love it."
"You stay here and leave everything to me. Be at our house around 7:00 for dinner. Oh and let me take those panties with me that you just so gratefully scented."
Jane watched Jessie leave and lay back on the bed dreaming of what sexual escapades were in store for that evening. he couldn't wait....
Old 04-11-2003, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Jessie met her husband Steve at the door at 6:00.
"Honey I have a big surprise for you at dinner. I think you are really going to like it."
"Can you give me a hint?"
Jessie told him to close his eyes. She pulled out Jane's panties and put them in his face.
"Take a deep breath honey." Steve inhaled deeply and could not believe what he was smelling. Something smelled like pussy.
"Open your eyes Steve." Steve did just that and could now see the panties in his face.
"Those aren't yours, are they?" Steve inquired.
"No, they are not."
Do I know whom they belong to?
"Not really- they belong to that cute girl who lives next door."
Steve took the panties from Jessie and inhaled again. "These smell recently used. Did you help this girl?"
"We had a nice time and I had her cream in her panties just for you." Steve stuck his tongue into the crotch and could not believe how wet it was. He licked up and down trying to taste the unknown juices.
"Do I get to meet this girl?
"Yes, during dinner. Now get upstairs and take a shower. I told her she could fuck you."
Old 04-18-2003, 09:49 PM

Tasting the mysterious girl's drenched panties made Steve incredibly aroused and hard. As soon as he got into the shower, he began jerking off- he couldn't help it. After he had blown a load down the drain, he washed himself, and got dressed. Even though he had just orgasmed, he already had another erection, anticipating the night his wife had in store for him.