Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Lesbian Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-28-2004, 01:23 PM

Ladies Spa

Finally, getting back to working out at the women club was all Tammy had been thinking about for the last four months. She really had missed it. The knee surgery had been harder on her than she thought. Especially being able to work out on a regular basis. She had always prided herself on caring for her appearance, and not being able to work out daily, well that was just too much. Finally, it was sure nice to be back.
The girl at the entrance had changed, so she had to go through all the same paperwork as a new member would, however it did keep out any problem children. After all, this was for ladies only. She was so happy to find this place. The other gyms were great and even offered some items that this place had not, yet there were too many hungry wolves lurking around. “Hey baby, wanna work this for me!” The all time dumb ass line! This was nice, plus she could see her friends and just have ‘girl time,’ as John would put it. The time were ladies just needed to bond or talk about life in general. Maybe that was what she missed most. That girl time, it was nice. All that time laid up, it just flat out suck. No two ways about it. Paperwork completed, the manager stepped out, “Tammy, it is good to have you back. How’s the leg doing?” Lynn was a super person; she always seemed to make sure everything was just right. ‘Good, I just need to take it slow, came Tammy’s’ reply.’ “Well, anything you need, let me know, we really missed you around here!”
Maybe it was the first time back or just made to feel welcome, but it definitely had Tammy walking on cloud nine. Into the changing room. There were a number of ladies getting changed, some into their sweats others into bathing suits, what ever it was that they were changing into, it put a smile on her face to see the softness of the these ladies. Her husband was right, she just enjoyed the beauty of another women’s body. The outline of the breast and curves of the thighs, well it really was time to hit that cold pool.
Cloths off, suit on. The laps went by pretty quick. She kept it short since it was her first day back. After toweling off and a bunch of “good to see you back and we really missed you,” it was to the hot tub. Although, this really was just a tub. It was huge. She could stretch out completely in here. It was over four feet deep, and had enough jets to making any women happy! No, that could not be it. Or was it. Was that what she had been missing so much? The hot tub jets! She just walked in and floated over to one of the reclining seats. Tammy noticed that she could work her thighs in here really good by laying back and opening and closing her legs. The tub was empty so it gave her more then enough room to open and close her legs. About to start her second leg spread and she felt the warmth of the jet hit the spot. Right on her lips, it just hit the spot perfectly. “Oh god that feels soooo good,” was her only thought. Oh how I missed this tub. Tammy now laid back and opened her legs wide. The force of the jet was hitting its mark very nicely. She could feel her breast float up and down below the water line. It made her nipples so erect. She took one quick look around to see if anyone was paying any attention to her “work out!” Nope, all the ladies were riding bikes or lifting weights. Right now that really did not matter, she needed this moment. She was really starting to work the jet. It was hitting so intensely. This was not going to take long at all. “Hey Tammy,” came the voice from behind. Oh God, not right now. ‘Yeah,’ came her shaky reply. It was the club manager Lynn. “Remember my dear, this is your first day back, you really need to slow down and take it easy.” Ah yeah, no problem! What was she talking about as she walked off? There was no way she could see me, but she seemed to know exactly what I was in the middle of.
It really had shot the moment, but never mind. I will just get back to working my legs again. Tammy moved to the other side where the wall was behind her and she could see better. From this point she could see the whole spa. She was back to working her legs when she felt the jets hitting her spot again. Tits lifting and dropping in the warm water, ohhh, it had started again. She was getting swollen; her clit could feel the pressure of the water. It was good. This time, she was going to get her reward for all of her hard work. Tammy got up from the recliner and walked to the center of the tub. There was a powerful jet in the bottom of the tub, that if she stood over with legs apart, well it was truly heaven on earth. Oh yeah, it was doing its job. Her pussy was now alive with the pounding of the jet. Just standing there was good, but she wanted more. Reaching down, she pulled her suit off to one side and spread her legs wide apart. Letting the full pressure of the jet hit her now fully exposed pussy. It was pounding her so hard she thought she would scream. God this was good. Taking her left hand, she now slid it down to her clit, that sweet little nub needed to feel her own touch. It was explosive. Fingering her clit and lip entrance was the teasing she needed. With her right hand she unzipped the frontal suit zipper. Never had she been so open like this, she was out of control… she just had to let her tits out. My god here in front of all these women. Looking out through her half open eyes, she noticed that no one was really paying any attention right now. She was free to let her straps down and her tits went free. The side jets hit each breast with swift and powerful surge. Her nipples were being swirled around and bounced up and down. The moan was passing through her lips. The orgasm was incredible. Her back arched backwards and she moaned out loud. It was too intense. She sank below the water line to try and regain herself. Slipping the straps back on and readjusting the suit. She just floated back and sat there as the smaller orgasms rolled over her. It was so good to be back. I really needed this, was all she could think.

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 09-27-2005 at 11:31 PM.
Old 06-04-2004, 03:23 PM

The Ladies Spa, part II

As she lay back letting the last of wave of orgasms roll through body, Tammy started to close her eyes and just relax in that moment of pleasure. “Hi, sweetie,” came the voice from behind her. She about shot out of the spa. Holly crap, who was that behind her. Looking up and turning she was staring right at Daisy. Oh God, how long had she been standing there, no, no one was there. I think. “Hey Sweetie,” came the automatic reply from Tammy. “Where have you been, we sure have missed you or I should say, I have missed you around here.” Daisy and Tammy were like ‘Ike and Mike,’ of the spa, but both had been gone for the last months. Daisy working and Tammy trying to heal. Neither had tried to call each other, it was just one of those things that happens when life takes over. Daisy stepped into the spa, her slender body moved down the steps and soon her 36B breast slipped under the water. “Are you ok,” came the question Tammy did not want to have to answer. “Yeah, I think I just got a little hot in the tub, only my first day back, and I think I may have over did it.” Daisy leaning over gave her dear friend that soft kiss that Tammy found herself waking up to in her dreams. That kiss that caused her heart to miss a beat and thoughts would rush through her of lustful passion. Of just reaching out and taking her…. “Ah, you know when it has been too much.” “Hmmm, if I didn’t know better, I would swear you just had a tickle of your fancies!” “No, not me, not here, are you kidding, in front of all these people, good to see you too!” The weak reply seem to get weaker by the second. She just could not keep it from her, but, no not here. “I’m sorry,” Daisy replied, “I didn’t mean to hurt you, but the flush look, suit a little off and that look of ‘god, one more time’… don’t stop!” She leaned back over to her friend and kissed her again, lips were so soft and wet; it just was too much to stand for Tammy. “Okay, you busted me, I just had the most earth shattering orgasm to date, I was standing over the jets, my tits were just bouncing against the jets, my clit was being hit so hard by the water that I think I might just cum talking about it, satisfied?”
Daisy had to smile while she held Tammy’s hand under the water. “Do you think that you are the only one to enjoy the jets of this spa?” “I love this tub; I just wish I had been there to watch you go over the edge.” Tammy could not belief what she was hearing. They had always been close and talkative, but never like this. She had to guess that Daisy saw it in her face, “I am sorry to be so forward my sweetie, but I missed you so much, and my dreams just would not let me go without saying something to you.” “Your dreams too,” came Tammy’s reply without even thinking. “I mean, well crap, I hate not being able to talk to you and hold you, but I am so nervous.” The hand moved to her soft spot of her stomach. Tammy almost melted under Daisy’s touch. She seemed to know her ever thought. She was so much a part of her.
Daisy looked over her shoulder to make sure no one was paying any attention. The place was rather quiet for late afternoon. She rolled on her side and held onto her dear friend. She now leaned into her, placing one leg over Tammy’s and kissing her neck just under her ear. Tammy just melted, she wanted this moment so bad, but yet, here, now….! Tammy reached over and held onto Daisy’s side, pulling her into her leg, she could feel the warmth of her pussy on her leg. Her breasts were now resting on hers. Damn suit, I wish we could just loose them.
Daisy reached up and slid one strap down to release her breast and allow the water to run back and fourth over it. But that wasn’t the feeling Tammy was feeling right now, she looked down to see Daisy’s mouth covering her nipple, licking, teasing, pulling and one full motion. “No,” came her mild repute of friend, “we can’t here, now.” The kiss was a full, soft, tongue weaving one; Daisy was not holding back anything. She had wanted this woman for months now. She had dreamed about her, wanted her, needed her and no place or time was going to stop that now. She had to have her.
Tammy could not hold on much longer, her lust for this beautiful woman was coming apart. But how could she take her here in this place? “No one is in the gym or pool right now Tammy,” came Daisy’s voice to her friend. That was what she needed to hear, Tammy rolled over and held Daisy’s hands above her shoulders and kissed her deeply and passionately. She moved quickly down her chin and throat with her tongue, moving to her breasts. Pulling, with her teeth, the material of her bathing suit top off of Daisy’s breast. Exposing both tits for her mouth to enjoy. It was Daisy’s turn to let go. She was blinded with the start of an intense orgasm. It was building deep within her lips, they were swelling and just crying to be touched by her lover right now. She was so much enjoying being held down. It caused the feeling within her to build to such intensity, she could not believe it. She was so enjoying this, “please Tammy, take me, here, now, please…..” “Oh my sweetie, I will,” came Tammy’s reply. She could not belief she was doing this here and now, but she was, no one was watching, the place was empty, ‘what the hell!’ She reached down with her other hand and pulled Daisy’s suit to one side to be able to reach Daisy’s pussy. It was fully exposed as Tammy’s hands now lifted Daisy’s ass up off the bottom of the spa. Pulling her full sweet lips to her mouth. Spreading Daisy’s lip wide apart with her tongue, and finding her clit in one swift wet action. Daisy’s moan was the sounded she wanted to hear. She pulled her towards her, out into the center of the spa, where only 30 minutes ago, pulling Daisy to the same spot she had been. Holding Daisy right over the spot where the jets could hit her pussy, to let her feel the same thing she had. Daisy’s tits were being moved back and fourth, up and down with each blast of the jets. But Daisy was not about to let her friend go, she reached under the water and pulled Tammy’s suit over, exposing her pussy to the same jets she was now riding. The two women were locked over the large jet, both having their pussy teased and tickled together. Daisy now pulled both straps of Tammy’s suit all the way down, releasing both breast completely. They moved together, allowing their nipples to touch with the motion of the jets. The feeling was incredible; the orgasms were building to a mind splitting level. The two women leaned forward to kiss in the midst of this passion. The furry was so beautiful, they moaned into each others mouths; the cries were deep and long. They were shaking in each others arms. Bodies locked together in an unbreakable hold.
They fell slowly apart, floating backwards to the seats that allowed them to lay back and hold the moment longer then they thought possible. Tammy bolting upright to make sure no one had witness their passion, forgetting to pull her top up! Exposing her breast for the gym to see, yet the gym was theirs alone, it was strange, as if…..