Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Lesbian Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-17-2003, 12:33 PM

A Different Experience

My name is Rebecca and the following story happened about six months ago. I am a 35 year old mother of two small boys with a very loving husband.
My girlfriend from college, who now lives in New York City, was getting married. I had been invited to her bacherolette party which took place on a Saturday evening. I was told there would be about fifteen of us and two were from out of town, which includes me. As a generous host , Kathy, the bride's sister set up a hotel room for me and the other out of town guest. I arrived on a short flight and took a cab to the hotel and got there by 3 pm. I knew I was going to have a roommate and have heard about her but never actually met her. As I checked in the man at the front said there was already someone in the room and I said great.
As I headed upstairs to the third floor I was feeling like this would be a great night to unwind before I have to get back to reality tommorow. I am not much of a drinker and actually am pretty shy, but I did occassional like to go out with the girls and people watch and do things to that degree.
As I knocked on the door, I heard footsteps coming and a woman answered the door and said, " You must be Rebecca, I am Kate, nice to meet you." She was really nice. She was very tall at least 5' 10 and heavy boned. She was not fat just big. Kate showed me the invitation and the plans for the evening and told me a bus would be picking us up in an hour and a half.
We sat down and chatted and Kate was very loud and very funny. She told me she was married and had a child and was looking nforward to some fun tonight. Kate and I watched some shows on TV and then she said she was going to get ready. She went in to the bathroom first and in about twenty minutes came out in a towel around her waist and a bra. I could not beleive how big her breasts were. Now I am not bi or a lesbian, yes I have thought of being with a woman, privately, but that was it, it was never really something for me.
Kate sat down next to me and opened up a light beer and I hustled into the shower. As I took a shower I was was thinking about how I would come out of the bathroom. I know I am weird and shy. I decided to to wear a towel and a bra just like Kate.
I am 5'2 100 lbs with small c cups, thanks to a nice surgeon. They are not big actually they are more like a full b. When I came out Kate was in black slacks and a black tight sleeveless shirt and looked really good. She grabbed a beer for me and I sipped very slowly. As she went into do her makeup I put on my baby blue capri's and and sleeveless white button down top.
As she came out I told her I liked her outfit. She laughed and said thanks. She then told me I looked really hot in my outfit. Now I have had compliments from women before but never called "hot".
As I write this story it is important to know that I really thought Kate was nice but nothing sexual came across my mind. We boarded the bus and said hello to everyone and then went and had dinner. I sat with Kate the whole time as we were sort of the outsiders. After dinner we went to different bars and about midnight we all went to a huge disco.
As Kate and I were talking, two really good looking guys came up to us and asked us to dance. Al the girls were out there and it was mobbed. Kate stayed near me and we were on the floor for a while. It was really weird dancing with someone other than my husband. The guy I was dancing with was starting to grope my butt. Kate was laughing and then her guy began to do the same. Finally Kate had to go to the Ladies room and I followed her there. She had told me it was close to 2 am and the bus was leaving. We dashed out of there as we were tired, being young mothers and all. We lost the guys in the crowd and got on the bus. We were the last two.
The bus took us to the hotel and we were all going to meet for breakfast in the morning. Kate told me on the bus home that she thought both guys we danced with were hot. I agreed. As we were let out, Kate and I said goodbye to everyone and were walking through the hotel lobby.
As we got in the room, Kate said she wanted some beer. I laughed. I joined her and we sat on the couch. She stood up and said her bra was killing her and undid it from inside her shirt and took it off. Her breasts were huge and just plopped down. She then got up and put boxers on in the bathroom and I did the same.
As we sat back down, Kate began to talk about the night. We laughed and were telling each other about what we thought of all the girls at the party. Kate then said she heard two girls call us snobs because we were always together. We laughed. I was sitting back and my foot was near Kate's hand and she began to tickle it innocently. I laughed and told her to stop. She kept going and said why should I stop. I told her because it feels too good and my husband does it to me when he asks me dirty questions or stuff like that. Kate laughed.
Her touch was great and I did not want her to stop. She ask me some questions that were pretty tame and then through out a shocker. Kate said, " Would it turn you on if I told you I want to do this to other parts of your body?" I was sort of shocked and a little buzzed. I did not answer her but closed my eyes. Kate then took my hand and lead me to the bed. She began to kiss me and it was incredible. Within minutes I was like paralyzed and I noticed I was standing totally nude while she embraced me. Kate began in on my body and I was in shock. I never knew I could feel this sexual and this good. Her fingers and mouth teased every inch of me. I had at least three orgasms.
I felt so good that apparently I must have dozed off. Kate let me sleep. I have never been a one way lover and have always like to reciprocate. I awoke about three hours later while it was still dark and Kate was laying next to me. I went to the bathroom and when I came back I needed to sleep. I kept staring at her and she was only wearing her boxers. I loved to tease my husband in the middle of the night and was feeling horny again. I gently began to touch her nipples and they reacted. I lowered my mouth and licked and teased and had her swollen nipples in me. She gently moved but I still think she was asleep. I then, like a fool tried to take her boxers down. Kate woke up in shock and said what are you doing. She went to the bathroom and came back and put a pillow over her head and I noticed her boxers were gone. I then noticed her legs split open a little and I moved in. Kate was different than me. She was very hairy. I am shaved. I began to lick her down her slit and it was so wild. She is a huge moaner, thus the pillow. She became very wet and was bucking her hips. I began in with my fingers and tongue and she went wild. This was a first for me and it was great to see her reaction. Kate loved it and so did I.
We awoke the next morning and got ready for breakfast! Yet I was already full.