Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Lesbian Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-26-2004, 06:02 PM
Me

Another Woman

“Damn, not again,” she said aloud, though home alone, when the last swallow of coffee spilled on her desk. She was not giving adequate attention when she reached a little too strong for the cup. Tasha was trying to relax, but not succeeding, that being her fifth cup of coffee in two hours. She was nervous and knew it was useless to pretend otherwise. She quit counting cigarettes an hour ago, and stopped trying to follow the news on TV. As tonight event drew near, she could think of nothing else.

It was 3:35 P.M. In three and a half hours, she and her husband will have eaten dinner, showered and changed clothes, and would be driving over to Angela and Ted’s house. Across town, Angela and Ted were making preparations as well. They moved some of the furniture in the living room out toward the walls and created a soft, lounge-about area in the middle of the room with over stuffed pillows and sofa cushions, and, finally, placed two extra chairs in the master bedroom for later in the evening. With everything in place, they showered, dressed, ate dinner, set up the bar, and waited for Tasha and Mike to arrive sometime around seven.

When Angela and Ted answered the door together, Tasha and Mike stepped in, both happy to be there, both nervous as well. While Tasha looked at Angela, seeing her in those tight pants and that flimsy little blouse with the blue bra clearly visible, she felt just a hint of dampness between her legs. In a split second, she reviewed all that had occurred to this point in time in her mind. The four of them went out last week for the first time and really hit it off well. After only an hour or so, Tasha and Angela were laughing, and giggling like close friends do. The men were more reserved but relaxed and somewhat comfortable with each other. Each of them knew that this was going to work out, and that the four of them would take this new relationship to the next level. Since Angela and Ted had done this before, all agreed that for the first time at least, they should meet at their house. Arrangements were made: next Friday night at Angela and Ted’s. The time set: seven o’clock. Everyone said good night. Everyone hugged and kissed each other good night. Just as the hug ended, Angela whispered to Tasha, “Call me this week if you have questions or doubts.”

Two weeks ago, Tasha and Mike answered an advertisement in a magazine asking if a devoted and happily married couple wanted to meet for “mutually satisfying contact.” Tasha and Mike were devoted, no doubt about that, and they were reasonably happy, at least up around the surface. However, both had been asking the other recently if he or she knew where the spark went. Neither felt excited with the other or that they were very exciting for each other. They chose a drastic step.
They answered the ad, spoke with Angela and Ted on the phone, made it perfectly clear that this was to be mainly for the girls and not a foursome. Ted and Mike could watch. If either of the men wanted to participate, the only contact they would have would be with their respective wife. Tasha had never been with a woman before and wanted to, while Angela has been with other women and wanted to again.

Here they were. Friday night…Seven o’clock…Angela and Ted’s house. Tasha was going to have sex with another woman for the first time, and she couldn’t wait to start. They had a few drinks in the living room. The boys sat up on the sofa. The girls were down amongst the pillows already kissing and hugging. “It’s so nice to kiss someone without facial hair,” Tasha giggled. “I know,” replied Angela, who began to open the buttons on Tasha’s shirt. Once her shirt and bra were off, Angela removed her top and bra, and both looked at each other’s breasts smiling from ear to ear. A male friend had told Tasha earlier today that she would really enjoy sucking on a woman’s breast, so she went right in attaching her mouth solid to Angela’s boob, almost knocking her over backwards. “Yes, yes, baby, yes, that’s so good,” Angela cooed and stroked the back of Tasha’s hair. She arched her back pushing her breasts into Tasha’s face. Tasha was in another world already, a soft, fleshy world of nipples, and squeezing, and sucking, and nuzzling sweet, sweet breasts. Angela lowered herself down on her back and brought Tasha with her still attached to her breasts.

“Do you like those, baby?” Angela asked. “Yes. Oh yes,” was all she could say. “Your boobs look nice too,” Angela said as she reached out to fondle Tasha. She rubbed them harder than Tasha expected, which caused her suck in a breath and freeze for just a moment. “…Yaaaaa. This is going to be a good night. I can tell already,” said Angela preparing to take off her jeans.

Following her lead, both girls were soon completely naked and practically worshipping each other with their eyes. “I want to eat you pussy, and I want you to eat mine,” Tasha said, so the girls swung around into a 69 position. Tasha has never been this close to another woman before. She just stated in wonder. “It’s so pretty, Angela,” she said, “…and the smell. My god, that turns me on so, so much.” Tasha moved in with her tongue and started licking from the bottom, up, up to the top. Twice...Three times…Four times, she licked. Then with her fingers, she gently pulled back the lips to expose the clitoris. “What a beautiful sight,” she repeated. Tasha’s tongue began to play with Angela’s clit. She teased it. She tickled it. She flicked it just barely making contact, and then gave her three or four full licks straight on. “OOOOOhhhhhh God that feels good, baby,” Angela moaned. “Eat me. Eat my pussy,” she purred. “More, more.” Angela’s orgasm was building. Tasha kept licking. Fast, then slow, then hard, then soft, knowing just when to apply pressure, and the exact moment to stop at the peak of a rush, and then slurp back in again, licking, flicking, sucking the clit. Practically screaming, “AAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhh,” Angela exploded with an orgasm, then another, then another. She very nearly passed out.

Angela had enjoyed that expert licking so much, she had stopped pleasuring Tasha altogether. Now she was determined to give her the best tongue fuck she has ever had. She used every skill, and every trick, and every secrete known to woman to bring Tasha the strongest and most intense climax she has had in years. No man could have done that, she was certain. The girls snuggled together for a while after that. They really liked pushing their boobs together and wiggling them against each other. Everyone decided to take a break, have another drink and then the girls would get some toys out to play with, and see if the boys might want to join. That, however, is another story for another time.

In fact, there will be many more stories about Tasha, Mike, Angela, and Ted, although 90% of them will be about Tasha and Angela who became very, very close friends over the next few years. It is enough for now to know that the first time Tasha was with another woman was a special, hot, exciting, and wonderful experience.