Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-15-2002, 02:49 PM
loveli1

No we were never married. We broke up before I knew I was even pregnant. I understand what you all are saying but for some reason I'm just not getting it lol. I guess the heart wants what the heart wants. That was froma movie I think or maybe a country song..... but I think for now I will see how things go just as they are. If things don't progress then I will know that he doesn't feel the same. Thank you all once again and everyone here at Pixie's seems to be someone I'd like to hang out with lol. Why is that? Oh and also I don't know what my age has to do with what I want. Please let me know why that matters. Thank you.

Heather
Old 02-15-2002, 02:55 PM
Lycanthrope Love Machine

Your age

It's not really your age that has a bearing on what you want, it's more your life experiences.

Most young people haven't had the life experiences that help you know what they want. Granted most life experiences tend to burn you and help you learn what you DO NOT want, but they do help you figure it out. "Been there, done that, got the t-shirt, don't need to do it again, thanks."

We all hope things work out for the best for you, your little girl, and your boyfriend.
And the moon is full and bright."
Old 02-15-2002, 03:14 PM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
loveli1---The girl that I was very serious about;and probably would have married;I broke it off with.I was only 18 at the time and she was 20.I had joined the armed forces; during our relationship;so it was interstate.(weekends)She liked sex too much and I didn't trust her going without for the week.(sometimes
a month)Women didn't admit to masturbating then,neither did guys)I didn't trust her and I now know that relationships are based on trust.She was pretty and sexy.After all of these years;
I still remember her measurments-37-22-371/2!and she already had one child.It's amazing how your tastes change as you mature.My wife of 36yrs.is pretty,likes sex,is loyal and a great
mother.Things like that are unimportant when you're young but
are very important in a lifetime.Don't make decisions until you think things through. Irish
P.S.Learned over time and exprience!
Old 02-15-2002, 05:13 PM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
Quote:
Originally posted by loveli1
Oh and also I don't know what my age has to do with what I want. Please let me know why that matters. Thank you.

Heather
You may not get why that matters until somewhere down the road; all I can tell you iswhat I wanted @ 20 is very different from what I want now! I sense that you want to go with him, & if you really feel that will make your life better, don't let us tell you not to! But if you're not sure, a little space will help you make up your mind; trust me, if he really needs you in his life, he will come back for you! Again, good luck...

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 02-15-2002, 06:02 PM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
Scotz---You are so right!! Irish
Old 02-18-2002, 10:17 AM
loveli1

Oh I understand that at my age most people want different things than they want when they're ready to settle down. But I don't party or drink or smoke. I stay at home with my daughter or we go to the park or the zoo or whatever. I cook and clean and all that fun stuff and I like to be at home. I go to work every day and I don't understand how that will be any different for me personally when I get older. I would like to be settled down now. I do appreciate all of your advice though, as I have no idea what a 28 year old man thinks about. = ) Well I think from now on I'll just let you know what happens with us and you can let me know where you think it's going. Thank you all.

Okay, on saturday i spent the night at his house as usual. Then Sunday morning he wouldn't let me leave until I promised to come back over, so my daughter and i came back over and we went to the grocery store and he cooked us dinner. Then we went home.
Old 02-21-2002, 11:56 PM
tait

Question Comfort Factor

Hi Loveli1,
I truly understand the issues and the confusion you are feeling. I maybe jumping on this bandwagon a little late, so please excuse me.
I am a recently single dad, with a four year old daughter. From a male perspective, it seems your 'guy' is after a comfort zone. Away from home friends, family etc. He appears to be looking to you for certainty & stabilty of some sort. The "I'm not the guy for you" is understandable to a degree, and if it was just a sexual experience for both of you; then OK. But the human heart is a fickle thing, and after desperately trying not to be interested in relationships again after being burnt so bad, I thought the "sex no strings attached" concept would be great.
I have only slept with one other person since being single again, and so quickly the heart kicks in and seems to endlessly confuse things again.
You're young, life is short, so live for you;- Carpe Diem!
Old 02-22-2002, 02:08 PM
loveli1

But the thing is I don't know what I want. I really like how things are now because it's going really well. But I also would like things to move forward and be more "together" so to speak. Yesterday I went to his house again and we hung out for a while. He had to get something from work, so he left me at his place alone for about 45 minutes. That really shicked me because I didn't think he'd want me to be alone in his place. Then when he came back we watched tv and we went to bed but he had some ummm problems so not much happened. It wasn't that big of a deal, btu after a while I had to leave so I went home. Then later that night he called me which shocked me again because he hardly ever calls me. Well any input would be great. You all are so helpful. = )
Old 02-25-2002, 09:41 AM
loveli1

Okay now on Saturday I went to his house to hang out for a while. We hung out, went to Blockbuster and got a movie. So then he wanted me to spend the night. So I did. Then we had great sex, no problem this time. In the morning he cooked me breakfast, we hung out some more and I went home. I was supposed to come back over and we were going to take my daughter to the park right by his house, but I spent the day alone with my daughter instead.
Old 02-11-2003, 06:06 PM

You should ...

Keep feeling out the situation and try to look your best. Show him your best side.

Also, don't bug him about working. What I hear you saying is ... if he does NOT work he would be the lazy type and if he does work you miss him. This puts him in a catch 22 and makes you look like an ingrate.

Try to think back to what turns him on about you. There might be a way to re-energize the relationship. If the situation feels hopeless and you feel like the only one putting in alot of effort ... make yourself available to other men.

With her mousy cheerleader style, She stepped slowly onto the porch. All my boys made way as her short cotton dress drew lustful stares. She slowly walked in without a word. All eyes watched as her petite motherly frame disappeared into the darkness of lust. She loved thursdays.