User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-13-2007, 07:26 PM
Goddess Of the night

Send a message via Yahoo to Rhiannon
view and thoughts

Hi all
I have always had this view that all people are BI in some way that they just haven't met the person of the same sex that rocks their world..

Thoughts or impressions
I love to dance with a stranger and to feel his delight,
And when the dancing is through, I kick off my shoes,
And I listen to the beating of his heart
Old 08-13-2007, 08:13 PM
Leo was right

Hmmm, not sure that a blanket statement like that is actually fitting. I suppose that given the right situation that many people probably could have some bisexual curiosities. Everybody is wired differently though so I don't know that I could say that I agree that everybody definitely could be bisexual but just hasn't found that one person yet.

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

Confucius say, "He who masturbate into cash register come into money."

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Deus Impetitio Esuritori Nullus
Old 08-13-2007, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhiannon
Hi all
I have always had this view that all people are BI in some way that they just haven't met the person of the same sex that rocks their world..

Thoughts or impressions

Yes, I have the impression that that is your thought.
Old 08-13-2007, 11:29 PM
Pixie since 9/3/2001

not all people are that way. In the study done by Masters and Johnson the concluded that about 10% of the people are truely straigh and about 10% are truely gay and the other 80% fall some where in the middle. This study was done in the '60s.
Old 08-14-2007, 01:44 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

I believe that human beings are basically hedonistic (pleasure seeking) and that when pushed, people will find sexual gratification where they can. Having said that, people's upbringing and early experiences can have an immense impact on their lifelong sexuality which causes them to make subconscious choices about whether they are are 'gay, bi or straight'.

We are a mixture of our nature and nurture and this is inescapable. It's pointless to say 'human beings are all this, that or the other' because while that might be true if we had all been brought up the same and all had the same experiences, we haven't and therefore we are all different.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 08-14-2007, 07:14 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

Ok, I posted this on another board a long time ago, and it seems appropriate here. I've even done a little illustration just for Pixies! Essentially, no I don't think everyone is really bi, I just think everyone's unique

It's the CasperTG Theory of Sexuality, at least that's what I call it so it must be true.

It's all about sexual preference, and how it's viewed. At a very basic level, sexuality is divided up into either Heterosexual, or Homosexual. That was probably the commonly held view up until perhaps mid 60s or so (just a guess).
Then people realised there were bisexuals - people who liked both genders. So there were three categories of sexuality - gay, straight and bi. I'd say that's probably the common way of thinking now.
I think the next stage to understanding sexuality was originally proposed deades earlier by Kinsey, but is only now starting to catch on popularly. That's the 'scale' of sexuality. I think Kinsey had it at -5 is totally gay, no interest in the opposite sex at all, and +5 was totally straight, no interest in the same sex. In the middle at 0 is absolute bisexuality, with an equal preference for men as for women. And in between are the various grades. +4 for example, is mostly heterosexual but has thought about a same sex experience.
But I think there's one more stage of sexual understanding, a way of thinking that not many people have fully grasped. I think that sexuality is truly and individual thing, and labels are if anything counter-productive. Gender is just one small component someone's overall sexual makeup. For example, just say I like have anal sex and be the 'giver'. I may like to give more to men than to women, so be it. But that's just for that one particular act - I may have no interest in any other sexual act with men. And that applies to every act - maybe I like to receive blowjobs from women, but not men. But I like to suck cock, and I don't like licking pussy. I'm not sure if I've explained it very well, but what I'm getting at is that gender preference is just a small component of someone's sexuality and it can be completely variable for every act, for every person, for every situation.

And attached is the special - just-whipped-up-on-the-spot illustration for Pixies.
It's not necessarily true for me, but it's close enough. The stronger the red, and larger the circle, the more I dislike or am not turned on by that act. On the other hand, the stronger the green and larger the green the more that floats my boat.
Notice how "Likes to suck cock" is much higher than "Likes to lick pussy". But I'm not gay, because my numbe rone is "Likes to fuck pussy". But I'm not totally down the line bisexual, either.

And then consider that this is PURELY about physical sex. When you start putting emotions into the mix, and intellectual attraction? That's just a chaotic whirlwind that no shrink in a hundred years will fully understand.

I hope at least some of this made some sort of sense. I understand it much more clearly in my own head!
Attached Images
File Type: png CasperTG Sex Chart.png (40.6 KB, 348 views)

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 08-14-2007, 07:38 AM
Everybody Stretch!

That's like saying everyone likes meat but just hasn't found the right cow yet!

Sorry to be so blunt but I think it's a ridiculous statement! We are individuals (thankfully) and to each his/her own.

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 08-14-2007, 07:41 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

That's a very interesting insight Casper, and one I can relate to, but hadn't really thought about fully.

I've never been a big fan of french kissing (men) but when I fantasise about being with a woman, kissing her like that is one of the focuses. Perhaps there are just some differences in the ways that men and women do things that makes them appeal more or less to us. For me, kissing a woman would preferable to kissing a man (other than a man I'm in love with) because they have no stuble, have more inviting lips, I perceive them to be more hygiene conscious etc.

If we are talking about physical preferences, I definitely think your model for sexuality carries a lot of weight.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 08-14-2007, 12:57 PM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
The only impression I have is a really bad James Cagney.

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 08-14-2007, 04:05 PM
I do naked cartwheels.

You dirty rat!

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 08-14-2007, 06:40 PM

Basil?
Old 08-15-2007, 07:47 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

Don't mention the war!

(Did this thread get hijacked?)

My Photos: