Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-13-2002, 12:35 AM
panacea

Looking for advice please ...

Hello all you helpful people.

I've been browsing here for a while, but this is my first post, so please be gentle with me. <g> Any guys easily grossed out can bail now.

I finally lost my virginity about a week ago and while it was a good experience with a man I really love, and didn't hurt all that much at the actual penetration, I've been having some problems since then. I bled for most of the next day, not heavily, mainly spotting. After that I've had a bit of tenderness and itching. I wasn't sure if it was due to having sex for the first time or possibly the soap in the hotel room, (which I am sometimes sensitive to soaps.) No discharge or other oddness of any kind. Anyway, hadn't had the chance to see my sweetie again until today and figured it wouldn't be a problem. Even though he prepared me very well, it was very painful when he entered me again and I bled quite a bit again. I'm still spotting and very tender. He's not small, but also not huge.

I'm clueless, is this normal? Could I have an infection of some sort? I don't want to go running to the gyno if this is something that is common for first times.

Thanks for any insight, I really appreciate it!
panacea
Old 04-13-2002, 01:10 AM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
panacea - It doesn't sound normal but then who decides what is normal? It's always better to be safe than sorry (to use a tired old quote) .... My opinion is go to the gyno and explain the situation ...gynos have heard and seen much worse I assure you !!! Good luck

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 04-13-2002, 09:26 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Panacea~ That is what Docs are for...... It could easly be just irritation but it could also be something else. You did not mention what type of protection you are using. It should be a condom. If you did use a condom that can add to the irritation but is an ABSOLUTE necessity. Talk to your Doc... or even the nurses at the Doc's office. They can tell you if you should be concerned. Best of luck! It gets better wayyyyyyyyy better!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 04-13-2002, 09:56 AM

you should definatley see a doc. but it is probaly an alergic reaction to the latex asuming you used a condom
well they're gonna tell you that everything is just dirt
You know that women never really faint and that villains always blink their eyes, ooohhh
And that, you know children are the only ones who blush
and that life is just to die

sweet jane the velvet underground

Old 04-13-2002, 10:14 AM
Gone with the Wind

Hi sweetie!
I am an RN, and I hear of this a lot. It could be A LOT of different things, including bruising of your cervix, or an incomplete hymen, or an even an allergy to latex, if you are using condoms!
GO SEE YOUR GYN!
Some of this can be a real problem!

I am glad you trusted us enough to ask.

Wickedly,

WW

---Margaret Cho
Old 04-13-2002, 10:24 AM
Kamasutra practioner

I know it is not time for fun...I agree with all the advice so far. Do it pronto.
Panecea....does it not mean cure for all things?
Old 04-16-2002, 12:07 AM
panacea

Hi again,

Thanks to all for the input, I have an app. next Monday.
Murga, yes, I cure all by kissing it better.

panacea