Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-22-2002, 10:35 AM
Cynic Emeritus

*prepares for inspection of Summer

"Women, you can't live with them ... pass the beer nuts." - Norm Peterson (George Wednt) on Cheers

"Sometimes you just have to say, what the fuck." - Tom Cruise in Risky Business

"It tastes so good. Once it hits your lips." - Frank the Tank in Old School
Old 08-23-2002, 09:22 AM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
I used to shave all the time.. however after letting it grow back once and seeing that not only did my natural color not come back now my pubes are straight ARGH!!!! lol So I stopped shaving eons ago but my hair is so sparse naturally that its very hard to see in pics and not too much in the way in person I like my partners however they are comfy!

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 08-23-2002, 03:43 PM
Just me.

Guess I tend to like shaved or well-trimmed, but it's not an absolute necessity by any means. Just think it looks and feels very nice and sexy. That's both for my wife (who really doesn't like to shave because it itches a lot whenit regrows); and, for myself who shaves and / or generally keeps it closely trimmed.
Old 08-23-2002, 06:10 PM
Pixies Prodigal Bard

Send a message via Yahoo to Murphy
Well now, I like my ladies either shaved, or long and silky. An old friend once told me she kept her beaver silky by shampooing and conditioning it the same as her head. I keep mine long (at both ends) and shampoo the same way as she told me long ago - never any complaints.

The best thing about taking a vacation, is all the heartfelt huggs received upon your return. - Murphy

"The more you love, the more you CAN love. There's no limit to how much you can love - or how many" Lazarus Long in "Time Enough for Love" - Robert A. Heinlein
Old 08-24-2002, 06:00 PM
HornDawg Cowboy

Send a message via MSN to quisath Send a message via Yahoo to quisath
I like it shaved............only if it stays that way...........stubbles kill my face. On the other side.................if it's bushy and Hairy................Hygiene is the WORD. I do Like um Hairy though. MMMMMMMMMMMM Love to Nuzzle in and Licliclic.
Old 08-25-2002, 04:10 PM

I don't mind the hair left natural on a man , but if he shaves his balls it can make it so much easier to suck on them...lol

As for my own hairstyle... I like to keep the pussy lips cleanly shaven, but leave the mound natural. Thankfully I'm not overly hairy in that region...lol. I like the looks of a completely shaved pussy but unfortunately I have not been able to master the razor rash I get when I go anything above the slit.
Old 08-27-2002, 01:15 PM

I suppose anything anywhere between totally shaved and very well trimmed /kept is fine by me. Personally though I guess my favorite style on my wife is shaved lips and a triangle on top. Though the triangle should be smaller than the area, by about the width of my trimmers :-)
As for myself, I think the less hair the better. I try and keep my shaft and balls shaved from about half an inch above all the way down to my bottom. I keep the top trimmed to half an inch with my trimmers and I like to shave the top in about one razors width. I'd shave it all off except my wife likes a little fur there. But there really is nothing like having both of you clean shaven.
Old 08-27-2002, 03:31 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to hot9000
yo i got question 2 that i guess wasnt answered in above post. what about shaved male legs? do you like it or does it look kinda "gay"? well sorry gays no offence , but many girls told me it looks "gay"..
Old 08-28-2002, 06:31 AM

hi to all
this is my frank opinion:
i like my female to be clean shaved on her private parts. but while having sex i like her hair to be loose and spread over her head.
it makes me horny.
Old 08-28-2002, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Sweet_Candy
but unfortunately I have not been able to master the razor rash I get when I go anything above the slit.
Candy ..... my wife has that prob .... she doesn't mind shaving but, hell .... just no fun to get the rash.

Anyone any suggestions ........ like, how good/safe is depilatory cream ... I've wondered if that is OK to use on sensitive areas. Any safe brand?

Sorry if this been covered b4 ... sure it has, somewhere.
Old 08-29-2002, 04:44 AM

Most creams are OK for most people. If in doubt, just dab a little spot on and clean it off at the right time. If the skin is still fine tomorrow, you can go ahead and use the cream.

DON'T LEAVE CREAM ON FOR MORE THAN THE RECOMMENDED TIME! (At least, not at first. Once you haave experience with a particular brand, you can push the limit a bit.)
Old 08-29-2002, 06:06 AM

Thx Eric .........

anyone have a brand name they know is gentle and safe?
Old 09-01-2002, 10:17 PM

Smile

For me, anything but a jungle down there is wonderful. A neat trim to shaved smooth, it doesn't really matter as long as I can slip my tongue in. I have a girl friend who uses a barber's hair trimmer to cut it down nice and short. It feels really nice. I have a female friend who shaves her's in the shape of a heart every valentines day. That's very cool. The landing strip is a great look to. What the heck, try them all - it grows back!!!
Old 09-01-2002, 11:08 PM
Henchwench

Quote:
Originally posted by hot9000
yo i got question 2 that i guess wasnt answered in above post. what about shaved male legs? do you like it or does it look kinda "gay"?

Had to answer this question, since I know a few competitive male swimmers both from high school and college. On most guys, it doesn't look any more or less normal. But there's always something humerous about that stubble stage on a guy. It doesn't look gay to me, perhaps because many of the gay guys I know are quite the opposite of shaved smooth.
Old 09-03-2002, 07:11 PM
Horny member

Shaved all over for 15 years (except my head) I wouldn't be any other way... got my hubby to shave his balls too... although I like his hair everywhere else.