Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

View Poll Results: Do you like to start a night of sex off with a hard fuck culminating in his orgasm?
Men: Yes, it's a good start to a great evening 4 12.12%
Men: No, doesn't work for me...too tired to continue 11 33.33%
Women: Yes, this sounds great 3 9.09%
Women: No, are you kidding? I want to get mine 2 6.06%
Men and Women: Depends 13 39.39%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-03-2006, 02:28 PM
Loungin' Around

Get your motor runnin'

OK....So here's a poll question for ya.

When I was younger, I believed firmly that the first orgasm was just to get things moving along. After the first time he came, he could focus on me better and we could have some *really* hot sex.

Typical scenario: I'd tease him with my tongue for a bit, then I'd slide on top of him and ride him hard to an orgasm. Since it takes a while for me to get in the groove, his first orgasm was a good way to get me all tingly and ready for more. THEN the good stuff could happen ~~ more licking, teasing, exploring, and (eventually) cumming. By the end of a night of good sex, I expected him to have cum 2 or 3 times and me the same. But it always started with him having an orgasm.

However....as we age, I find that I sometimes get gypped in this scenario. After orgasm #1 he has very little energy left and basically the night is over. I feel frustrated and somewhat sad. I think I need to change my routine to something that doesn't involve him cumming first. But it takes so long for me to cum without that first hard ride that we both get frustrated.

So......what do I do?

Poll question asks if you like having a good hard orgasm first before a longer session. But I'd also like you to weigh in with comments about what works for you.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 09-03-2006, 03:25 PM
Insatiable

Men: Yes, it's a good start to a great evening...

The key here is physical stamina and rest. I say this because I've suffered from this before, where I work a hard week and don't have time for exercise. By the end of the evening, I had enough energy for one round and that was it because I was just too doggone tired.

When I was younger and before kids, I slept in later and had time to exercise more. As such, I could go 4X/night and we'd both be happy.

Now I know that if I do not exercise and am not well-rested I will probably only last 1X, especially if we wait until 10 or later to get frisky. Sometimes SHE is too tired after 1 orgasm! So this goes both ways, IMO.

Most times, we go 2X with me giving her oral in between my orgasms as my cock recharges. After I cum, I tend to be more patient and focus on her needs.
Old 09-03-2006, 03:29 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
<~~~ greedy bitch

He is typically going to cum once and is not a huge creampie lover so I prefer that my orgasms occur prior to his. That being said, I can usually orgasm frequently and at any time if the man is skilled or listens well so if he were to be up (pun intended) I'd be all for whatever, whenever.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 09-03-2006, 05:38 PM
Is it time to get up?

actually i really really love it when she cums and that's what i really want to happen. i focus much better before i cum whicheer way we are doing it.

and its great to be able to collapse after i cum!!!
Old 09-03-2006, 06:55 PM
Just want to enjoy life!

That is how I would love to start things off, for the same reasons, make it last longer and I could recover while I am reving up her moter so to speak !!!!!!!

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
E. E. Cummings

My Pictures

Picture requests

As Promised
Old 09-04-2006, 02:03 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

I would love the kind of sex you're talking about Osuche, but for me sadly it's rarely been reality for the reasons you mention.

It's a shame because nothing gets me excited quite as much as a repeat performance from my man, but I've found that few men are up to the job in a long term relationship basis.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 09-04-2006, 04:56 PM
~a little bit naughty~

Women: No, are you kidding? I want to get mine

For us it usually starts out with lots of yummy foreplay where I get to come anywhere from one to oh lets say a dozen times. Then, we go for that good hard fuck where I get to come some more and then he comes. That isn't always the way it is but pretty close to the norm.

Owning Pita, by my JassWolf!!
My Story~ Friday Night Spanking
Old 09-04-2006, 05:00 PM
Is it time to get up?

^^^ sounds good to me!
Old 09-05-2006, 09:15 AM
is not this trim anymore!

A multi-orgasm night for me would have Mrs. WI bringing me to orgasm the first time during oral, then we'd settle in for a nice long and hard fuck.

If that wasn't quite enough to satiate the beast...we would finish the final round with me licking her pussy (or just sniffing and kissing around it if she was too sensitive) while she masturbates me.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 12-07-2011, 10:30 AM
Deranged Giants Fan

No . I preffer to eat her to orgasm before I penetrate her. Better yet to suddenly enter her as she begins to cum from a good licking
Old 01-05-2012, 06:22 PM
unregistered mutt. woof!

When I was younger I was exceptionally limited. Being male wasn't helpful. Now I'm older. Being male still doesn't help much, but it's less a hindrance. By the time I'd gone through my teens and hit 22 I had figured out two things; I could keep going after the first cum, and; I could bring my girl over the top by listening to her.
My check for Depends (not the lined type) is bcuz every person to person meet-up is so vastly different from every other encounter that there is virtually no probability rate to predict how our sensualities will mingle!
Adage: 2 things are certain in life; Death & Taxes. Therefore; God & Beelzebub had a meeting to fix the problem. A mighty storm prevailed for ages until finally they ended the storm with the agreement: From now on Anyone whom chooses doesn't have to die. "Everyone wins said Beelzebub. You get an eternally grateful bunch of worshippers praying forever for lower taxes as I goad & prod them forever with higher & higher taxation."
Old 01-11-2012, 03:29 AM
Just me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinglingTess
For us it usually starts out with lots of yummy foreplay where I get to come anywhere from one to oh lets say a dozen times. Then, we go for that good hard fuck where I get to come some more and then he comes. That isn't always the way it is but pretty close to the norm.

Yep. He is a VERY lucky guy!