Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-27-2008, 12:36 PM
Married Couple

Viking Bride

Prolouge

Bethany Vaughn sat on the bed next to her best friend, Angelic Wells, as she awaited her carriage that would take her to her ship. She had spent the last six years away at boarding school in England, and now she was returning home to America. It had been thanks to Angelic's wealthy father, Bram Wells, that she had been able to attend. Angelic had arrived here four years ago herself and still had two more years of schooling before she too would returned home.

"I so wish father would have let me return with you," Angelic said. "I will miss the wedding and I had so hoped to have been there." Bethany looked surprised at her friend. "You never told me that your father was marrying. When did this happen?" "What do you mean, Bethany," her friend asked with a puzzled look upon her face. "I mean, who is your father marrying," she asked. "Why you of course," her friend smiled. "You are to be my new mother."

Angelic's face turned serious as she asked, "You mean to tell me that my father and your mother didn't tell you?" "Tell me what," Bethany demanded. Her friends face turned pale as she explained. "That is why father paid for you to come to school here. Your mother agreed that if he would pay for your schooling that you would be his wife when you returned. His last letter to me told of how your mother was already preparing your wedding gown."

A knock at the door made them both turn. "Miss Vaughn," the Head Mistress said, "your carriage has arrived. They are loading your belongings now. Now hurry along. You two will see other again in a few years."

Bethany said "good-bye" to her dear friend, and apprently soon-to-be daughter, then followed the Head Mistress out. Her carriage ride to the ship was not that long, but she was a bit surprised to find that it was a merchant ship and not a passenger. She followed the Captain to what would be her quarters. "Now Miss Vaughn," he said with a serious look and tone, "I must ask you please to stay in your quarters at all times." "Why," she asked. "May I come in," he asked, pointing to inside of the small room. "Yes," she said, stepping aside for him to enter.

Bethany watched the old Captain take a seat at the small table. "Miss Vaughn," he said, "as you have very well seen, this is a merchant ship, not a passenger. Although my crew has had some shore leave to ahh.., ahhh..., shall we say, take of care of their manly needs, the voyage back to America will take some time. The less they are tempted by your beauty, the better off your virtue will be. Do you understand my meaning?" She felt herself blush as she nodded. "I will try my best to stay out of view of your men, Captain," she said. "Good," he said as he stood up. He turned as he reached the door and added, "Your future husband greatly stressed that you were to arrive as soon as possible and with your virture intact. If any of them should hurt you in any way, you let me know." "I will," she said.

Over the course of the next few weeks, Bethany had a lot of time to think while in the cabin. Things that had happened over the past few years was now starting to make sense. Before leaving home, she had wondered why she had often seen her mother leaving Bram's room during the middle of the night or early in the mornings. It made sense now. Her mother had been "making sure" that the deal between her and Bram was carried out. She couldn't help from wondering now if the arrangement of continueing to be his mistress had been part of the deal. And the "why's" to the Head Mistress stressing that it was important that she take "special" lessons on how to "please" her husband was now answered. Those lessons had been very detailed and imbarassing. Everything was now starting to make complete sense. The more she thought about what was to transpire, the madder she got.