Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Interracial Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-24-2003, 04:38 AM

Summer School

Once we got into bed I was extremely tired and didn't think I'd be able to stay awake. I just lied there on my back, kind of in a coma, when suddenly I felt Shawna get up and go towards her night stand. I asked here where she was going, and she said "just to get a thing or two". I wasn't exactly sure what she was getting, I kinda figure a dildo or vibrator or something. When she got back into bed, she whispered real close to me to close my eyes and promise that I wouldn't open them. I responded OK, but really wasn't sure what was going to happen next. Then I felt her put something plasticy/rubbery on my lips. It felt like a penis shaped dildo. Then she told me to suck it. I thought, well, it is a toy. After doing this for a while, Shawna started sucking my cock again and spreading my legs. I could feel her down low licking and getting everything real wet. She stopped momentarily and whispered to me that she was now going to return the favor. She went down me while spreading me wide apart, when I felt the head of this dildo touch my ass. I just tried to relax as she did me. Shawna got it all in, and continued to suck like to get me desert dry. I must have came in buckets feeling that cock where I'd never felt it before. Shawna then dominated me from behind, an expereince I'd never had. After she was through, I returned her returned favor making love to her everyway I could think of including the grand finale' of doing her anally with a vibrator inside her as well. I'll never forget what it felt like to have my cock in her ass with a vibrator practically touching me. I had never imagined such an evening was possible. We finally fell asleep and I left the next morning. I told her that the night was unexplainable and that I hope I saw her again. She said I would, and that she had a friend Crystal she'd like me to meet! Oh my! The End!