Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Sci-Fi/Fantasy Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-22-2004, 09:56 PM
Tease and Please

Send a message via Yahoo to AngelicVampires
The Succubus

She would always come to me at night. She would sit at the foot of my bed and softly call me until I opened my eyes and focused on her. At first, I was terrified of the ghostly white skin, the glowing black eyes, and her entrancing voice. Over time, I began to long for her presence. Whenever her soft hands brushed against my skin, a shiver would capture me and leave me mentally begging for more. I dared not request this out loud.
On this night, she sat at the end of my bed and called to me as usual. There was something different about her. Maybe it wasn’t her at all—perhaps it was all my imagination. It was a feeling I had never felt before yet I could understand it. It was a burning desire for this enchanting and beautiful young apparition. I didn’t feel a love for her; it was merely a passionate lust.
Few words were ever spoken between us and the only thing I knew about her was that she called herself “Jezebel.” Her presence became welcomed and she never failed to appear night after night. This night, however, would prove to be one that would define my innermost desires.
Jezebel stared into my eyes and smiled. It was rare for her to show any form of expression on her gorgeous face. I returned a nervous smile but my mind had already been made up. I was fated to be her victim. She had chosen me and I had gladly accepted without question. I had, in fact, accepted a destiny that I could never have imagined I would partake in.
I patted the bed beside me in hopes of her joining me, holding me. In knew instantly that she had other things in mind. Repositioning into a crawling position, she slunk silently up between my legs. Her hands slid up my shins, over my knees, and glided between my thighs as she parted them even more. Shock left me paralyzed in time, my eyes remaining locked on hers.
For a few moments, I couldn’t move. I couldn’t believe this was happening. Jezebel’s smile grew before coming to rest on top of me. She laid her head on my chest. Without thinking, I ran my hands through her hair, stroking it lovingly. I could feel her breath rising onto my neck. What a thrill it was! Her fingertips were occupied tracing up and down my side. I could feel myself becoming wet as her touch continued.
I finally found the words I was searching for and whispered, “Jezebel, what are you trying to do to me? I can’t do this….and yet I can’t stop either.” She peered up at me and gave me a mischievous smile. I began to feel a calming sensation flood through my body. I wanted her to use me. I wanted her to have her way with me right then and now.
I didn’t have to say anything. It was if she was perusing through my thoughts. I felt the bottom of my shirt flitter and Jezebel began to lift it over my head. I raised my hands above my head and allowed her to fully remove it. Embracing me in her arms, she quickly unclasped my bra. The straps slid lazily down my silky shoulders. Kissing down my neck, she freed me from the restricting lace.
I tilted my head back and closed my eyes and I felt her lips press against my skin over and over. She was slowly making her way down to my breasts. I knew that my nipples were already rigid and awaiting her attention. Leaning back on my arms, I lifted my breasts toward her. I sucked in a deep breath of air as I felt her tongue lapping at one nipple and then the other. Muffled sucking noises could be heard as Jezebel gently nibbled and pleasured me. Moaning softly and my chest raising and lowering a little faster, I stretched my body its full length on the bed.
By this time, I could feel the area between my legs pulsating with anticipation. I felt her fingers release the buckle on my jeans and the zipper was forced down. Slipping her hands between my hips and panties, she slid them down and off. Her dark hair brushed my stomach as her tongue made a trail down my stomach, lingering on my belly button. I giggled at the sensation. Her eyes returned to mine long enough to flash me an excited smile.
As she continued her way down, she paused when I could only see her dark eyes peering up at me from between my thighs. Jezebel gave me a quick wink before touching the tip of her cool tongue to my throbbing clit. The feeling took my breath away for a short instant. I held my breath as she slowly licked up and down the length of my slit. I slowly moved my hips to get the full effect of her lapping. My hands clasped the sheets as I sensed her tongue wiggling within me. I couldn’t contain the moans that were accumulating in my throat. Pressing my head into my pillow, I whimpered softly before my voice escalated into loud moans of pleasure as I felt myself come. The wet sound from Jezebel’s lapping tongue made the pleasure even more intense.
Jezebel stopped and climbed towards me. She expertly entangled her legs with mine and brushed the strands of hair from my cheek. Looking deep into my eyes, I saw her blood-red lips part slightly as she brought her face close to mine. I slowly ran my hands down her silky sides as she pressed her lips to mine. She parted my lips with her tongue and wrapped it around my own. I could taste the saltiness of my juice as the kiss became harder, more passionate. Without pulling away, she reached her hand between my thighs and softly massaged.
Her touch was electric. Slowly rubbing in small circles, she began to increase the speed and pressure. It didn’t take long for my body to respond. My hips jolted and my back arched with an erotic intensity I had never felt before. My mind was spinning. Slowly, the orgasm began to wear itself down. I suddenly felt like I was in a dream world. My eyes fought to stay open. Looking at Jezebel, I saw her crouched at the foot of my bed, on her knees, back arched and head tilted toward the ceiling. She was licking her fingers and taking great pleasure in her accomplishments. Then, there was black.