Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-02-2004, 02:42 PM
Southern Belleified

"Sure, no problem." Goes out the studio door and after a short time returns with a bottle of Jack Daniels and two glasses. Pours you a drink. "Try this. That should help."
Old 10-02-2004, 04:59 PM
a-dick-ted to oz

Send a message via Yahoo to kathy1
I take the offered drink and sip it. I've always loved a little Jack to warm me up. I look at Frank and wonder what's gonna happen, wondering if I can go thru with this. I swirl the liquor in my glass, watching that amber nectar of the gods go 'round and 'round in the glass. What the hell, I think and upend my glass, gulping it down in two fast swallows. "Thank you very much. I think that was exactly what I needed. So what do you want me to do first?"
Old 10-02-2004, 05:57 PM
Southern Belleified

"Stand by the bed and do not look at the me or the camera. Change your pose a few times and I will take pitures ok?" Gets behind the camera.
Old 10-04-2004, 10:18 PM
a-dick-ted to oz

Walking towards the bed, thinking to myself, "I can do this, I can do this, I can do this....I've got to do this". I take a deep breath and walk onto the set.
It's like stepping into another world. The studio doesn't exist. The cameras are not there. I don't see the bright lights. I AM in the most beautiful bedroom. Standing beside the bed, I pause.
Old 10-05-2004, 07:44 AM
Southern Belleified

"Now, I want you to take a normal standing stance and slowly turn your head left. Then slowly turn it right. After that slowly walk around to the front of the bed and start letting your hair down. Don't look at me at any time. Start when your ready. I will be taking photos."
Old 10-05-2004, 06:30 PM
a-dick-ted to oz

I stand as he requests. trying to be as at ease as I can manage. Surprisingly, I find I'm not nervous. I turn my head first to the right, then the left, letting my eyes wander over the bed. I slowly walk to the end of the bed and pause. I can hear the clicks and whir of the camera. I reach up and behind my head and begin remove the clip that holds my hair in place. I shake my head slightly causing my dark hair to fall down my back. I lean my head all the way back, close my eyes and run my fingers through my hair, lifting it and letting it fall back down again.
Old 10-05-2004, 07:32 PM
Southern Belleified

Taking pictures as you move around. Every now and then I say. "Good, good. Just like that." Once you have done all as asked. "Now slowly take your top off and pose a little looking each way like I said before. Then take the rest of your clothes off slowly and dress in the nightie. Take your time your doing fine."
Old 10-07-2004, 06:25 PM
a-dick-ted to oz

Standing at the bed, looking down at my hands, I slowly unbutton the jacket, one button at a time. I slowly remove it and lie it across the back of a cushiony chair that is a part of the set. I tug the blouse from where it's tucked into my skirt and just as slowly unbutton it. The blouse falls open, revealing a black lacy bra underneath. I leave the blouse hanging open as I reach behind to slowly unzip the skirt. I turn slightly, almost back to the camera, but not quite, and slowly pull the skirt down over my hips, and let it fall to the floor. Underneath I am wearing a black thong that matches the bra, a garter belt with black stockings. I slowly pull the blouse off and toss it onto the chair. I step from the skirt and bending straight over, pick it up and toss it on the chair. One hand on the bed post for balance, I bend first one knee to remove the shoe, put my leg down and repeat to remove the other shoe. Next I unsnap the garters on one side and put my foot up on the bed, leaning slightly to slide the stocking from my leg. I repeat with the second. I scoot the garter belt down and let it fall to the floor. I bend again and pick it up and toss if into the chair. I turn my back to the camera and put my hands behind me to unsnap my bra. I let it hang open a sec before slowly sliding the straps down over my arms and taking it completely off. I toss it into the chair. I turn just a little to my left to reach for the nightie where it lays on the bed. I lift it and pull it down over my body, letting the black silk slide down over my body. I turn and face the camera but I am looking down as my fingers gently pinch my hard nipples.
Old 10-08-2004, 04:56 AM
Southern Belleified

"Good, good. Just like that." Moves in a little closer. "Now run your hands down your body slowly touching yourself and then when your ready sit down on the bed."
Old 10-11-2004, 07:17 PM
a-dick-ted to oz

I rub lightly across the lace of the nightie, my nipples hard and straining at the lace. My hands slide down my stomach. I close my eyes and feel the silk against my skin as my hand slides slowly lower. One hand pulls the edge of the nightie up just a bit, revealing the thong underneath. My other hand skims across the front of the thong and goes lower to press against my pussy. I open my eyes and look down, watching my own hand. I slip my fingers into the top of the thong causing it to dip slightly revealing just a small view of the dark hair there. My fingers roam between the lips of my pussy, getting coated with my juices. I rub back up to my hardening clit, slowly circling it, covering it with my juices, getting it so slippery. I close my eyes, tilt my head to the left and backwards somewhat, feeling my hair fall and caress the skin of my back. My hips begin to move in tiny tight circles as the fingers I have inside the thong flick faster over my clit. My other hand slips under the nightie and travels up to my breasts, lifting the front of the nightie, exposing my stomach. The fingers on my breasts beging to gently pinch and pull at my nipples under the lacy bodice of the nightie. My fingers on my clit, flicking and rubbing faster. I moan softly and bite my bottom lip as the need to cum grows stronger and stronger. Hips rotating and fingers moving faster and faster inside the thong, I begin to shake and tremble as the orgasm tumbles from me. Moaning louder as it does.

I slip my fingers from the thong and my other hand from under the nightie and breathlessly sit on the bed. As my head clears somewhat, I once again hear the clicks of the camera and am reminded of where I am. I think to myself, "Oh no, what have I just done?!!!". I can feel the embarrassment creeping over me.
Old 10-12-2004, 08:33 PM
Southern Belleified

"Yes, just like that. Your doing fine." Taken by how horny you now are I zip down the fly on my pants and slide a hand down my jocks and rub my cock till it is erect. "Keep going." Moves around to the side of the bed and closer. Still taking pictures.
Old 10-13-2004, 03:15 AM
a-dick-ted to oz

Hearing the sound of your zipper. Momentarily looking over at you. Watching your hand move inside your pants. Lying back on the bed.
Old 10-14-2004, 04:13 AM
Southern Belleified

I stand by the bed in the light where you can see me. Pulling my erect cock from out of my briefs and stroking the shaft with one hand still holding the camera.
Old 10-14-2004, 04:36 PM
a-dick-ted to oz

I watch your hand move up and down your cock, spreading my legs, one hand wandering up the inside of my thigh. I pull the thong to to side, exposing my glistening pussy. My fingerstips lightly over the lips, teasing myself as I watch you.
Old 10-15-2004, 10:09 AM
Southern Belleified

I kneel down on the edge of the bed holding my cock near your face. Taking pictures of your hand playing with your pussy. Stroking my cock all the while.