Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-17-2003, 01:14 AM

A Girl and a Tripod

Angel sat on the bed after hanging up the phone from her Master. He had allowed her to play, but said she could not cum yet. He would be home soon and had a surprise for her. Angel toyed with her nipples idly, getting a nice warm feeling in her tummy that spread down to her pussy. She felt her juices flow. She wanted to touch more, to get release, but she knew she had to obey her Master. If she disobeyed him, then she would get the surprise, and she knew well enough that the surprise would be so much better. She trusted him implicitly, and so she controlled her desire, keeping herself aroused, but not too close.

About 30 minutes later, she heard the car pull up outside. She happily trotted down the stairs and flung her arms around Max's neck as he walked in the door. He smiled down at her as she laid her head on his chest.

"Is Angel ready for her surprise?" he asked.

Angel nodded happily and handed him her leash. He told her they were going to go out, and told her to put on some clothes. She would need some shoes she could walk in, so heels were out. Other than that, he left it up to her. Angel grinned and trotted back upstairs. This was going to be wonderful. Max had that twinkle in his eye that told her he had something special planned. She put a pair of sneakers on her feet, then a short black skirt, topped off with a white blouse. Her nipples were clearly visible through it, the outline of her breasts also visible, but not quite so obvious. Angel went back downstairs.

Max smiled as he saw her. She lifted her skirt slightly, showing her smooth bare pussy. Max nodded and took her leash in his hand. Then he led her out to the car. Angel was so incredibly excited and happy. This was the first time she had been out as his sub. Of course, she had been out before, but never in her collar and leash. She sat in the car as he pulled out of the drive. The leather felt so good on her bare pussy. By the time Max had driven to the small wooded are about 20 minutes away, she was dripping wet. Max parked in a secluded spot, the reached over and pulled out a digital camera from the glove box. Angel looked questioningly for a short moment. Max merely smiled, pulling a tripod from the back seat. Angel now knew what was going to happen. One of her dearest wishes was to see how she looked during sex. Now she would find out.

Max led her by the leash to a deserted clearing. It was a fair way from the trail, and Angel was glad. She wasn't yet that comfortable about being seen by strangers, although the idea did excite her a little. Max started to take some pictures. She played for the camera, leaning forward and pouting, opening her blouse and pressing her breasts together. Then Max instructed her to lean over a boulder, she looked thoughtfully to the distance, her skirt just a little too high as Max took a shot that showed her beautiful pussy and ass perfectly. He showed her on the preview and Angel smiled. She loved her body, and loved to show it off for him.

"Am I really beautiful Master?" she asked.

Max simply kissed her. She moaned softly as he slid her blouse from her shoulders. It dropped to the floor, then her skirt followed. Max layed her on the grass and set up the camera on the tripod. He set the timer, then spread her pussy and stroked her clit. Angel tilted her head back and cried with pleasure. That was the picture that was taken. Max showed Angel the preview and she moaned softly.

"Master...please fuck me." she begged.

Max smiled and set up the camera to take pics at intervals. She got on her hands and knees, making sure the camera had a good angle. Max placed his cock at her pussy, Angel moaned with pleasure, dripping wet. The camera took pictues as he entered her. Then he was holding her hips, fucking her hard. Angel pushed back against him, her moans becoming louder and more insistant. Max filled her completely. The sun felt so good on her naked body. Her breasts swung under her as she pushed back harder. She felt her juices running out of her pussy and over Max's balls, down her legs. Angel gasped as a small tremor raced through her. She couldn't hold much longer, but it felt so good she didn't want this moment to stop. She pictured in her mind the images the camera was recording. She felt herself rushing to the point of no return.

"Please Master...I need to cum." she whimpered.

Max waited. He knew how far she could go. Just when her brain was about to explode with the effort, Max gave her permission to cum. Her pussy clenched tightly on his cock and she screamed as she came. Her arms gave way and she lay on the ground. Max slowly pulled out of her pussy and let her lay and regain her strength. She looked up at him with loving eyes as he kissed her. Max took her hand and wrapped it round his cock. Slowly at first, she stroked him. The camera was still taking pictures. Soon she was stroking faster. She spread her legs and leaned close to his cock.

"Please Master, cover me with your cum." she begged him.

Max allowed himself to cum. It shot into her face, then over her breasts with following jets landing on her tummy and pussy. She sucked his cock clean, then rubbed in the cum to her breasts and body. Max took the camera and took some close up shots as she rubbed cum into her breasts and licked her fingers clean. Angel gathered up her clothes and they headed back for the car, and home, to see how the pictures had turned out.

Angel's Hot Weekend (part 1)
Old 03-17-2003, 01:17 AM

Sorry this story is delayed again...I promise next week will have one on Saturday.

Angel's Hot Weekend (part 1)
Old 03-17-2003, 05:01 AM

Yet again excellent story max bet you had some great pics from that session ;-)
Old 03-17-2003, 06:48 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Great! Just spiced Monday up!!!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-17-2003, 07:52 AM
madmax67's sub

i love the story Master, mmmmm, lets take more pics. ;)
Old 03-17-2003, 12:16 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to grotochp
great story how about next story maybe include some pics
Old 03-17-2003, 08:40 PM
Learning to talk sexy

well told - great story madmax!
Old 03-18-2003, 06:12 PM

starlet: thanks hun :)

Lilith: always a pleasure to add some spice into your life

Takira: *muffled squeels of pleasure*

grotochp: I'd love to post pics, but angel is many miles away

fzzy: glad you liked it :)