Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Exhibitionism/Voyeur Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-01-2005, 02:40 PM
~a little bit naughty~

Cyber Fun

It was a Sunday night and Mike and I were just hanging out in his computer room drinking a few beers and playing on Pixies. I reached over and clicked on the radio and leaned back propping my legs over the arm of Mike’s chair, letting my feet rest in his crotch. He ran his hand up and down my freshly shaven legs and pressed my feet into him casting me that look that I knew so well. I smiled seductively at him just as his instant messenger went off. It was Joe, the single guy we had been chatting with for the last couple of weeks from the swinger site who we had been considering for a possible playmate.

Joe: Hi you guys online tonight?

Mike looked at me and asked, “You want to chat with him?” I smiled and nodded yes, so he got up to trade seats with me. “Turn him on babe, you know you want to.” He grinned at me and ran his hand down the front of my bright blue, stretch lace chemise caressing my hardening nipples as I opened up the IM window and began typing.

Tess: Hey Sexy, how are you doing tonight?
Joe: Hi Tess, how are you guys doing tonight?
Tess: We’re just chilling out. Well Mike is trying to grope me since I’m not wearing much. LOL
Joe: Ohhhhh and what are you wearing sexy lady?
Tess: LOL, just a blue nightie. That happens to show off these big boobs of mine in a way that is driving him crazy.
Joe: Nice, I was just sitting here thinking about when we are all going to get together soon and getting myself all hard in the process.
Tess: Yeah I think about that too. I know we would all have such a great time together doing all the naughty things we like to chat about.
Joe: Oh yes T, I want to do all that and more. Damn I am so hard.
Tess: Mmmm you know how that turns me on Joe,
Joe: Do you want to see how hard you have made me Tess?
Tess: Mmmm yes let me see that hard cock Baby.
Joe: You going to turn your cam on too? You know what looking at you does to me?
Tess: LOL, sure thing Hun.

I smile at Mike who has reached over and grabbed the digital camera as I click the button for the cam to come on. Suddenly there is Joe on the monitor, looking cute as ever wearing a black T-shirt and a pair of jeans which he has open with his cock pulled out and lightly stroking it up and down. I immediately felt a stirring in my body as my eyes zoomed in on his hand wrapped around his smooth shaft. There was nothing like watching a man playing with himself to get me so hot so fast.

Tess: Ohhhhh someone is ready to play!
Joe: You know it sexy lady. Damn you look hot tonight. Love that blue nightie and those luscious tits.
Tess: thanks Hun
Tess: you look very yummy tonight. I like you in that black T-shirt and I would love to be kneeling between your legs right now reaching out to take your cock in my mouth feeling it harden as my tongue moves over the shaft and I suck you in deep.
Joe: OMG I would love that! Feeling your hot, wet mouth moving over my cock would be so good T.
Tess: going deeper, my mouth sucking you in as far as I can, your balls tighten as my hand moves over to squeeze them between my fingers
Joe: Mmmm Mmmm yes baby
Tess: Yes that’s it Joe, stroke your cock for me. You’re making my pussy so wet.
Joe: Mmmm yes its so hard thinking about your wet mouth on it.
Tess: I take my tongue and press it into your pee hole then swirl it around the head going down to that spot right under it that is oh so sensitive.
Joe: Yesssssssss I love that, god your mouth feels so incredible!
Tess: Feel it Joe, feel me sucking you in deep, making your cock so wet with my mouth.

I look at Mike who is snapping a way with the camera. “Having fun honey?” I ask him. “What do you think?” He pulls off his sweat pants to reveal his hard cock and gives it a few strokes for me which gets my own juices flowing even more. “Mmmm you know what that does to me?” He tells me look at him and smile and he clicks another picture. I turn back to the monitor and smile into the cam at Joe.

Tess: Mike is here cock in hand taking pictures of me.
Joe: Oh yum you going to send me a copy of them?
Tess: Of course I will Sexy. Now where were we?
Tess: Ohhhhh I see your still stroking that hard cock aren’t you?
Joe: Just for you T. Please show me those beautiful nipples of yours.

I smile and look into the cam seductively and pull the front of my stretch lace nightie down exposing my very full breast and the light pink hard nipples.
Joe: Ohhhhh yes that it girl, play with them for me. Pinch those hard nipples between your fingers.

Mike takes another picture as I pinch my nipples and squeeze the big orbs in my hands. I love how I have these two men so hot and horny for me. Both of them stroking their cocks as they watch me play with my nipples. I lift the right breast up to my mouth and run my tongue over the nipple then take it into my mouth and suck on it. “Damn that looks so hot!” Mike says and reaches to touch my pussy, his fingers gliding over my smooth mound to my slit that is already wet. “Ohhhhh someone is very excited?” I smile at him and continue playing with my nipples for Joe as Mike’s pushes a finger into my pussy and begins moving it in and out of me. Then he puts another and then one more until he has three fingers fucking my pussy. I close my eyes for a moment just giving into the feelings of Mike’s fingers fucking my wet pussy. “Oh you know you are going to drive me crazy?” I whisper to him before sucking hard on my own nipple another few seconds and then turning back to Joe.

Joe: OMG Tess you look so sexy sucking your nipple!
Joe: Mmmmmm look how hard you make my cock baby. There’s precum oozing out of the head right now T.
Joe: Oh that’s it baby; I can see how turned on you are. Let me watch Mike play with that gorgeous pussy of yours.

Releasing my nipple I close my eyes a moment in intense pleasure as Mike’s fingers work in and out of my pussy. Then I scoot back in the chair letting Joe see what he is doing to me. Mike’s turns his fingers up to rub my g-spot which drives me wild with desire. I almost forget Joe is watching me. My hands gripped the sides of the chair, my legs spread wide, and my ass scoots down to the edge of the seat, as Mike’s fingers move in and out of me faster and faster, rubbing that sweet spot that feels so incredible. My breathing is coming hard and fast as I open my eyes to watch Joe stroke his cock. I can feel his eyes burning into the monitor watching me. I feel my orgasm bursting forth from deep inside my body and rising to the surface to consume me. I cry out, shutting my eyes tightly and not caring who is watching anymore. I clench up my thighs, arch my back, crying out “Ohhhhh fuck I’m cumming” I let the feelings of intense pleasure wash over me as my juices wash down over mike’s hand. I finally stop bucking up against his hand and my breathing slows back enough for me to open my eyes and look back into the cam. I smiled brightly into it suddenly embarrassed at how abandoned I had become.

Joe: Damn!!! That was soooo fucking hot!!!!! Did you really cum?
Joe: Girl you got my cock so hard right now I am about to explode!
Tess: Mmmm! Yeah I really came, hell I think he got me to squirt. LOL. And now I want to watch you stroke that big cock of yours and shoot your load all over for me.
Tess: Imagine me kneeling in front of you, my tits in my hand, pulling and pinching my nipples as I watch you stroke that hard cock right in my face. Mmmm I lick my lips wanting to taste your hot cum.
Tess: I want to watch it spurt out of the head of your cock and all over my tits and onto my open and waiting mouth.
Joe: OMG!! Yesssssssss watch me stroke my cock for you T!
Tess: Yes that’s it baby, faster now. Damn your so hot, making my pussy soooo wet.

I watch Joe stroke his cock and feel my own pussy stirring again. Mike hands me my vibrator and I wave it playfully at Joe. Then turning it on me I place it on my wet clitoris. My body jumps in the chair as the feeling like electricity shoots through me and press my pussy against the vibrating, purple toy “Mmmm I am so horny tonight!” I look over lustfully at Mike. “Yes baby I can tell that.” He was stroking his cock and stopped to take more pictures of me and my toy buried deep inside my pussy as I fuck myself and look into the monitor at Joe.

Joe moves the cam so now only his lower body is visible. His hand grips tight around his cock and I watch it hand move up and down his shaft. He stops to squeeze the head, it turns a darker shade as the blood is restricted and then the precum oozes out making the head glistening as Joe runs his fingers over it and down to his shaft, continuing to pump his cock. I rub my clit hard with my vibe and pull on my nipples.

Joe: Ohhhhh you see that precum T? See how hot you make me?
Tess: Yes baby, your look so fucking hot with your hand around your cock and it shining with your juice.
Joe: Your pussy is so hot T, I want to bury my face into it and just lick and suck your juices out of you.
Tess: Mmmm I want that too. My pussy is so wet Joe.
Joe: What’s Mike doing T?
Tess: Stroking his cock. He is so hard.
Joe: Suck his cock T, let me see that mouth of yours working.

I shut my eyes feeling the wave of desire wash over me as Joe’s hot words made my pussy throb even more and my juices pour from inside me and down the crack of my ass. Mike reading them walked up to where his hard cock was right as my mouth level. I leaned over slightly and run my tongue over his cock. Over the smooth hard shaft and around the head that always reminds me of a helmet. He has a thick ridge at the base of his head and I know the most sensitive area is right underneath the head. I press my tongue against this sensitive spot and wiggle it back and forth. Mike moans and grabs my head pushing his cock into my wet mouth. He fucks my mouth as I suck harder and harder. Moaning again he pushes farther until I almost gag on it. This drives me over the edge and I rub my pussy hard with the vibe. Turning my head I look at Joe and see his hand moving faster up and down his cock.

Joe: OMG! Tess I am going to cummmmmmmm!!
Tess: Yes Joe!!!! Cum for me baby. Show me that hot cum of yours shooting out.
Joe: Mmmm Yesssssssss oh here it cummmms T!!!!!
Tess: Ohhhhh Joe! I’m cumming too!

I continue to suck hard on mike’s cock as I watch Joe pull hard on his cock. Then his cum is spurting out. Going straight up and landing onto his stomach. It is thick, white and so much of it. I cum hard against my vibe, my own juices pouring out of me as my fingernails dig into mike’s ass, he moans loudly and pulls out shooting his own hot cum all over my face and open mouth. I swallow down all that ends up on my tongue and slowly pull the vibe away from my pussy and shut it off. Mike wipes his cum from my cheeks and chin and I smile brightly into the cam at Joe and look again at his cum and his hand just slowly stroking his very sensitive cock.

Tess: Wow that was fun baby!
Joe: OMG!! Tess you are so hot. I want my cock in your mouth so bad.
Tess: So do I baby.
Joe: Tell me that we will do this soon T?
Tess: Yes Joe we will do this all together for real very soon.
Tess: Now go clean up and buzz me tomorrow. I am going to take my man and go to bed.
Joe: Ok Tess, you two have a great night. Thanks Mike.
Tess: He says anytime. Good night Sweetie. Hugs and Kisses.
Joes: Good night sexy.

Owning Pita, by my JassWolf!!
My Story~ Friday Night Spanking