Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Exhibitionism/Voyeur Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-05-2006, 02:37 AM

At Malls Parkinglot

I Was With Carmen At The Mall, She Was Looking Sexy In Her Short Black Dress And Tan Nylons. While Going To The Car, We Saw This Young Sexy Asian Girl Walking In Front Of Us With Lots Of Packages. Her Skirt Was Tucked In Her Pantyhose And She Wasn't Wearing Any Panties. As Luck Would Have It Her Car Was Next To Ours. I Wnt Over To Her Not Just To Help Her But To See If I Could See Her Pussy Through Her Pantyhose. Her Pussy Was Showing As She Stood Up, It Was Shaved Completly And Very Tiny. When We'd Finished She Noticed Her Skirt, Pulling It Down And Blushing. I'd Forgotten My Exwife Liz Had Told Carmen About Me Liking Pantyhose. In The Car, Carmen Got Into The Drivers Seat And Was Waiting For Me. When I Got In, Carmen's Dress Was Way Up Her Legs And Her Crotch Was Showing. During The Drive Home She Moved Around, Opening Her Legs More And More Each Time. I Was Able To See Her Lite Yellow Panties Through Her Hose. We Went To Burger King, Cause She Needed The Bathroom. In The Car After Burger King, I Could See Her Yellow Panties. She'd Taken Them Off At The Burger King, What A Horny Bitch Carmen Was I Thought.