Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Exhibitionism/Voyeur Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-03-2001, 08:17 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Help me celebrate a birthday....

"Jackie, Genevieve, Jenny, Josephine, Josie"
Girls names were tumbling through my mind as a low rumble echoed through my body. It was my birthday and the S-Type Jaguar, that was the source of the rumble, was a present to myself. Sitting waiting for a traffic light to change I was pondering what I would call her. She was definitely feminine….sleek lines, hidden power, gorgeous to be inside and potentially lethal if not handled properly. Perhaps alliteration was too passe, "Jenny the Jag" sounded like a children's book title. The light went green and with a blip of the accelerator I was pressed into my seat.
Still thinking about names I pulled up outside the house of my date for the evening. Sliding out of the driver's seat I walked up to the door and rang the bell. After a while I was greeted by Morgan's rear view as she backed out of the door slamming it shut behind her.
"Hi birthday boy" she laughed then clamped her mouth to mine in a volcanic kiss. As she tried to remove my tonsils with her tongue I gently spun her around so she was facing over my shoulder. Suddenly she broke the grip, "You did it, you bought one"
She could see from the stupid grin on my face that she was right.
"Your carriage awaits" I said and led her to the car gleaming deep red in the streetlight. I opened and held the door for her to get in, she sat and swung her long legs inside, the slit in her skirt fluttered with her movement momentarily revealing a glimpse of milky white thigh above her stocking top. Her eyes caught mine as I looked down at her, she grinned and pulled her skirt around her.
"Spoilsport" I groaned as the door closed with a click.
Once I was in the car Morgan slipped her hand onto the top of my thigh, absent-mindedly rubbing it as she spoke.
"Where are we going?" she asked. "Bertelli's" I answered "I've reserved a booth for us" The hand on my thigh was creeping higher as she said "You are treating me…..what will I be expected to do for this" As the words spilled from her lips her hand came into contact with my cock and she grinned broadly.
"You can stop that, I don't want to crash my baby before I've had a chance to get to know her." Morgan scowled, now it was her turn to mouth "Spoilsport" at me as we turned into the restaurant car park.
The maitre'de led us through the busy restaurant to a reasonably secluded booth near a large window overlooking the lake. As we walked I couldn't help but notice the admiring glances cast toward Morgan, she had long auburn hair that shone like burnished copper, a broad yet shapely figure and a pair of legs that seemed to go on for ever. At some tables heated exchanges were taking place in her wake as jealous partners chastised the other for lingering too long with their eyes.
I grinned, all the time I had known her she had created a stir, sometimes intentional others not. Our relationship was built primarily on friendship and having fun, if occasionally that entailed sleeping together then great, but at the time neither of us were looking for commitment.
Arriving at the booth, we slid in whilst the maitre'de made a show of presenting the menus. I ordered mineral water for me and a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon for Morgan, she sipped the first glass slowly, her full red lips moistening with the deeper red of the wine. She leaned over to let me taste the full bodied essence of the grapes mingling with her own. At the junction of the kiss our tongues were caressing each other and running back and forth over teeth. A polite cough caught our attention as the waiter hovered with his pencil and pad.
"Are you ready to order yet, Sir..Madam?" he asked.
Morgan rattled off a list of her requirements then turned to look at me, as I opened my mouth to speak I felt a set of long fingers snaking up my leg to my groin. Trying to maintain my composure I had begun to say Tagliatelle Carbonara when I felt, and thought I could hear, the zip on my fly being dragged down. Morgan's hand was inside, cradling my rapidly extending cock in her hand, I struggled to keep my voice level, she was rubbing the underside of my shaft with the fleshy palm of her hand, I glanced at her, she was sat innocently with her free arm elbow on the table, her chin cupped by her fingers, her big eyes blinking. Looking up at the waiter I tried to ignore what was going on under the table, which was extremely difficult, and finished ordering my meal.

No sooner had the waiter turned away when Morgan, with a wicked grin on her face, released my swollen cock into the warm air of the restaurant. She could now get a better grip on it and started to work her hand up and down it's full length, making sure she stroked up over the deep purple head with each motion. I was getting extremely worked up when she suddenly stopped. I gazed towards her with a puzzled look "What's the matter?" I said
"I want to watch you do it" she said huskily
"What!" I couldn't believe my ears "I'm not jerking myself off in a crowded restaurant"
"Scared are you?" she oozed, raising one eyebrow. She had got me, and she knew it. It had always been a large part of our relationship, the dare or challenge, and she had just thrown down the gauntlet. She leaned back in the seat, a smug grim permeating her features as she peeped over the table into my lap. Casting a quick glance at the nearest diners, I replaced her hand with mine and re-started a long stroking action. Settling back into the seat I made sure Morgan had a good view as I worked on my erection, I made an 'O' with my thumb and forefinger and rubbed this from the base of the shaft up the entire length to the helmet, tightening the grip just enough at the top to bring my foreskin almost up to the tip, then sliding the 'O' back down stretching the skin down, turning it from pale to deep pink. After several long slow rubs drops of pre-cum were starting to appear at the eye of the tip, as I continued these drops spread over the end making it glisten in the subdued booth lights, speeding up slightly I could feel my balls start to tingle and the skin around my neck redden. All the while I was watching Morgan as she viewed my progress, I could see her tongue occasionally flicker across her lips, her eyes moving up and down following the movement of my hand. By now my balls were twitching and the muscle between my ass and balls was contracting with increasing strength. I tightened my grip, concentrating on the final 3 inches around the swollen end and went faster.
Morgan brought her eyes up to mine and opened her lips to speak,
"WAITER" she called, beckoning the nearest over. I snatched a napkin off the table and shuffled forward my abdomen pressing against the side of the table and my cock pressing against the underneath. As the waiter arrived at the table, she said
"My friend is feeling a little hot may we have some more water?" The waiter smiled and said "Yes" then as he turned to go, I spotted Morgan deliberately knock her fork to the floor, almost under the table. She smiled sweetly "Oops, could you pick that up and fetch me another?" As the waiter stooped I hurriedly tucked the napkin around my exposed member, hoping that he would be busier trying to look up Morgan's skirt than at me.
He stood up clutching the fork, smiled, then headed to the kitchen. I heaved a huge sigh of relief.
"You bitch" I hurled at Morgan.
Grinning she said "You've got until he gets back to show me your cum or else I point and scream"
Rising to the challenge I took a firm hold of the sticky end of my cock, pulling quicker and quicker I could feel the ridge on the underside start to grow as the fluids from within got closer to eruption, my buttocks were clenching as were the quads on the top of my thighs, as I tried to keep my face impassive. The first huge spurt took me a little by surprise as it flew from the tip's hole, I noticed a large blob land on the table as I pulled the napkin over the end, with one hand gripping the seat I milked myself into the napkin, trying all the time to stifle small grunts that kept rising from my throat, a small nerve at the corner of my left eye seemed determined to give me away as I imagined it contorting my face into a grotesque caricature. Gulping twice, I finished into the napkin as I could see the waiter threading his way back through the other tables. Quickly I set about dressing myself and keeping the napkin out of sight.
As the waiter came closer I remembered the white glutinous splash on the tablecloth, I looked toward it wondering what to do when a long finger with a manicured nail reached out and scooped it up, my eyes followed the fingertip up to Morgan's mouth where with some relish she slipped it between her moistened lips, then beamed a big smile.
The waiter arrived at the table with the water, closely attended by another with our first course. Initially we ate in silence as I gathered my thoughts. This time I leaned towards Morgan, "What lingerie have you got on tonight, angel?"
"Oh I think you'll like it" she said "A black silk teddy, with lace edgings. Black lace suspender belt, with stockings and the tiniest black lace thong I could find"
"Show me" I growled slowly.
Morgan looked shiftily around before inclining her body toward me and, pulling open the front of an already revealing top, showed me her breasts nestling within the smooth confines of the teddy. Leaning back she crossed those long, slim legs and slid the fabric of her skirt up over her thigh, the flash of white I had seen as she climbed into the car was much in evidence, then as she slid the skirt further I could just make out the rise of her pubic bone covered in lace, tantalising flashes of pink just visible through the sheer fabric.
"Take them off" I commanded quietly, as I cut myself a slither of Parma Ham. Now it was her turn to comply with my wishes.

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 01-30-2002, 08:20 AM
Passion & Power

Morgan smiled sweetly then started to rise.
“Where are you going?” I asked
“To the ladies room of course” she replied.
“That would be too easy angel, do it here”
I relaxed into the seat as Morgan first looked around and then started wriggling. She was trying to slip out of the teddy by shuffling it up, her long fingers had pulled the hem up over her breasts and she was sliding one arm down inside it. As she squirmed one of her boobs came into view almost falling from it’s hiding place, I stifled a chuckle as Morgan slipped the errant breast back in. With a few more contortions the teddy miraculously appeared out of the bottom of a sleeve, she tossed it lightly towards me.
“Thanks babe, now the panties”
“I’m not going to be able to get them off sitting down in this skirt” she said indicating the tight fabric stretched across her thighs.
I moved closer towards her, picking up my steak knife from the table, I placed a hand on her knee and pushed the bottom of her skirt higher, moving slowly I slid the material higher until I could see the tops of her stockings and the bare band of white flesh above it. I placed the blade of the knife against her skin, she shivered at the touch of the cold steel, as she sat motionless I slid the knife higher until it had reached the waistband of the thong then pulled the blade through the lace cutting it in two. I moved the tip of the knife across the gentle rise of her lap and cut the waistband on the other leg as well.
“That should make it easier” I said placing the knife back on the table. With a small arch of her back she lifted her bum from the seat and pulled the severed panties clear of her legs, these too were tossed my way.
“OK now I want to watch you bring yourself off” Morgan already knew that I was going to ask this, she grinned wickedly and turned her body slightly, angling it towards me. Enticingly she parted her legs and eased her skirt up so I could see the neatly trimmed triangle of pubes. Using just two fingers she started to rub herself, over the tip of the triangle and down into the valley between her thighs, opening her legs further I could make out the pink lips folded outwards from a deep red slit. Morgan was spreading the lips with her fingers and then slowly she eased her index finger inside, momentarily taking my eyes from her hand I watched her face, she had her full lips parted the pink tip of her tongue just barely visible beyond, her eyes were locked into mine and her cheeks were getting an increasing rosy glow. I flicked my gaze back down to hand where she now had two fingers pushed hard into her pussy and was crushing the ball of her hand against her clit. A long loud moan abruptly brought my attention to her face, her eyes were closed and she was oohing and aahing in time with her massaging fingers. I looked around at the other diners, a couple had turned to look at her and a waiter was making his way over to us.
Moments before the waiter reached our table Morgan opened her eyes..
“..and I think it was Meg Ryan and Billy Crystal but I can’t remember the name of the film”
“Is everything alright Ma’am” the waiter asked
“Yes thanks I was trying to remember the title of a film I saw a while back” she replied.
“I’d guess it was When Harry met Sally” smiled the waiter
“That’s it, why thank you” Morgan smiled innocently as the waiter left then leaned conspiratorially to me “Lets eat up and then you can drive somewhere quiet and fuck me over the bonnet of that new car of yours”

Old 10-12-2002, 10:27 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Hey stud here it is*bump**bump* ....I love this story!!!!!Wasn't easy to find;)

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 11-15-2002, 01:37 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Just love the thought of a hunky man in a jag! Well told.
Old 05-08-2003, 05:54 AM
Passion & Power

Outside in the cool air of the evening we paused next to the Jag, half hidden in the shadows our bodies crushed together. The public foreplay in the restaurant had stoked the fiery passion that already existed between us and as I pushed Morgan back against the chilly steel door my hands roamed up her thighs lifting her skirt. She groaned in my ear and ground her crotch against the top of my leg,
“Not here babe” she breathed “Let’s go somewhere else”.
I reached around her pliant body and let her into the car. Instinctively letting my hand linger on her flesh she shot me a broad smile and settled into the leather seat. I climbed in next to her and fired up the engine. Easing the car out of the car park I headed for the open road.
"Where to?" I asked.
"Head North I have an idea" she replied, slipping her hand across the gap between the seats and resting it on my thigh. The engine purred as I navigated through the urban sprawl and onto the highway. Free from built up areas I pressed down on the accelerator, the Jag's engine note slipped from purr to growl as the world outside passed faster and faster.

As I watched the road ahead I felt Morgan shift in her seat and then move closer to me. Her head lowered and I could feel her warm breath through my trousers. I felt my cock twitch and start to become stiff against her cheek as her hand reached up to caress my ever growing member. Morgan started to undo my zipper and reach her fingers in for a feel before gingerly releasing my cock to the cool air. With her head still resting in my lap, her fingers began to slowly stroke my, by now, rock hard cock. I could feel her use the flat of her tongue to lick along the shaft while her hands continued their trail up and down my erection. Her hands slid smoothly over my slick cock as she picked up the pace. Turning her attention to the rim around the head she made little licks and laps around the edge, rubbing the tender spot where the head and shaft are one, it was all I could stand not to take my eyes off the road. Carefully she dipped her finger into the glistening well at the tip of my cock and brought it seductively to her lips. Her hand clenched around my dick just below the head and gently squeezed as she wiped the precum all over her tongue. She slowly wrapped her lips tightly around my cock and lowered her face towards the base.

Morgan's hands and lips began a rhythmic motion, one taking up the slack where the other left off. The friction slowly building as my erection grew increasingly warm and ached with the need for release. My hands gripped the steering wheel tightly and I could see the speedometer drifting passed 80mph. Her fingers sneaked into my zipper to delicately massage my pulsating balls. I can feel then tightening, contracting up towards my body, as her lips slid tightly up and down the slippery, stiff rod. I feel my cock swell, and I moan as I try to concentrate on not crashing. Morgan adjusted her throat to take my cock as deep into it as she could. The speedometer is creeping past 90mph and I'm aware of the crash barriers and street lights flashing past outside. Morgan sucks me deep into the back of her throat, growling softly and vibrating her tongue against my cock. As the speedo passes though 100mph I can no longer resist and press her head down into my lap as I buck upwards and begin to spurt streams of cum down her throat. Greedily she swallows the hot sticky load which only serves to milk more cum from deep in my balls. On the steering wheel my knuckles are white as I fight to maintain a straight line, as she draws the final creamy drops from my twitching cock I ease off the accelerator bring the Jag back within the speed limit. Morgan's tongue plays expertly around the tip of my dick, licking it until it glistens before carefully pushing it back inside my pants. Her long fingers zip me back up and she playfully pats the soft bulge,
"I always enjoy a sticky pudding for dessert" she grinned.
"That was a bloody memorable birthday present, angel" I smiled back.
"Call it a first instalment, you should always get laid on your birthday…..It's the Law!!" I couldn't help laughing as Morgan giggled like a schoolgirl, but one look at her smouldering eyes showed me that she was as horny as I had ever seen her.