Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Exhibitionism/Voyeur Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-06-2005, 08:01 PM

Bobbys parents...

As I looked through the doorway...I felt a stir in my pants. I had of course, erections before but this one was coming on strong. I beagan to rub my cock through my boxers as I watched Mr & mrs French on the bed before me. When I went away to college I realized that I was gay but here now I was getting aroused at the sight of Mrs French licking her own breasts. I watched and watched..I couldn't keep my eyes off of her! She moaned to her husband and he moved his mouth from her wet pussy and placed his rock hard cock in her mouth. His member was at least 9 " and she let it slid deep into her throat! My cock almost exploded as I squeezed it, my eyes riveted on her lips surrounding that cock. I bravely took a few steps into the roomm to get a closer look..I knew it was wrong but..my cock did not. I watched as my next door neighbors..hell my best friends parents who had babysat me..squirmed and grunted on the bed. Then I noticed Mrs. French was looking at me!! Her eyes were fixed on me and her lips were still around Mr. Frenchs cock. I thought I saw her smile! My cock jumped and she pushed him away,curling her finger at me...summoning me.....
Old 02-06-2005, 09:42 PM

Bobbys parents...Continued II

I took two steps toward the bed and looked at Mr. French. He was smiling as wide as I had ever seen. I glanced down at Mrs. French and back to him ...he nodded his approval. My mind was so confused..I was gay!! I had always fantasized about a moment like this.with Mr. French! But here I was ..inches away from his naked wife. I stepped closer and suddenly felt her hand on my cock...shivers ran up my spine as she guided my hard cock into her mouth."mmmm" was all I heard and I was taken with desire.. I placed my hand on the back of her head and slowly filled her warm mouth with my manhood. My hips started to pump a bit and she moaned her approval. God! it felt so good!! Mr. French had been quietly watching us and stroking himself until he finally decided to join us on the bed. His mouth went immediately to her pussy and I saw his tongue flick in and out of her. He too, was moaning and sliding his fingers into her now moistening slit. I did not know what to do...watch my childhood crush eating out his wife, or concentrate on my swelling cock inside his wifes mouth.He looked up and oticed me watching him. He pulled away from her and took my hand. "Come on...try it" he urged. I had never done this before...had never even thought about it! As he drew me closer to her lap I began to think.."why not? she had just been sucking me"..I slowly moved my face toward her glistening pussy..getting thos close I could see how wet she was. Mr. French opened her lips up and said " go on...lick it.." I stuck out my tongue and slid it across her waiting vagina...she gasped and said "yess.." in a lustful whisper. I repeated it and listened or her reaction.""'mmmm oh God..." Then I just kept going..lapping at her...licking her I replaced Mr. Frenches fingers with my own and although I had never done this..I seemed to be doing alright. I felt her back arch and her moaning got louder. I knew she had orgasmed as she pulled my head in deeper and gyrated her hips; groaning louder than ever. She pulled me up to her and kissed me. I let my tongue explore hers and felt a hand on the back of my neck. I looked up and Mr. French pressed his lips against mine! I felt his tongue in my mouth.His hand found my cock and started to pull on it. He bent his head down and took my cock into his mouth...it did not take long before I was shooting my hot load all over them both..I had never cum so hard in my life and felt like it would never stop! I was shooting all over Mrs. Frenchs' beautiful face and his chest. Mr. French..was stroking his cock and squirted all over her stomach. When it was done..I lay my head on Mrs. Frenchs shoulder and said thank you. She look at me and smiled. "What makes you think this is over..."