Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-22-2004, 05:22 AM

Arman3420's Erotic thoughts

Horney Older Woman

Rob moved out of his apartment and gave me the key. I was to give it to the super at the end of the month. We have an older women on the ground floor that loves to get what people leave behind. She's not bad looking for her age small tits, with a fair slim body. I took my laptop to Rob's place, but saw her going inside. I wait then went in, she hid in the bedroom closet. There was a futon and small table he left behind. I closed the door took off all my clothes and sat down playing with my cock near the closet. She was peeking through the crack, I could see the door moving. She stepped out from the closet and stood there watching me. I invited her over to help me with my cock, she played with my stiff cock. Then put it in her mouth, she gave great head. I came in her moutrh.

Marie Working Out

Marie is my manager she's Irish, 5'4" very white skin nice body. Thick very sexy legs and ass. At work she always wears skirts with shiny tights or pantyhose. I was looking for a room to rent and she needed a room mate, she wanted a girl but took me. From the windows in my room I could look into her room. I would position her blinds so I could look in. I never saw much her walking around topless was all. We had differant days off so I would go through her pantyhose. She would workout in the livingroom, from my room door I could see her. She'd wear a leotard and her pantyhose over them. One weekend I'd told her I wasn't going to be home, but my plans changed. I got home very early about 6 from the bar. She didn't hear me, I stayed in my room drinking and doing blow. I heard her get up and use the bathroom, then put her workout tape on. She came out wearing a bikini top and sheer shiny tan pantyhose without panties. I could see her hot ass and almost clean shaven pussy through the pantyhose. She worked out while I watched and played with my dick. I had nothing on behind the door pulling on my dick as she bent and streched almost nude. When her back was towards me I walked up to her and stood inches from her ass. I was standing there naked pulling on my dick right behind her. If she got mad I could lose my job. She turned and saw me but wasn't mad she smiled. I'll continue later...

The Mexican Lady Downstairs

Myra the nice looking Mexican lives on the first floor of my building. Her and the husband are always fighting. One nite as I was going to enter the building to walk mom's dog. She was outside in a big white tee shirt, the closer I got I saw she had on pantyhose under the shirt. She walked in and out of the building, also the basement enterance. I asked what was wrong, she was looking for the husband they were drinking and fighting. She wanted to hide and wait for the husband to catch him with his girlfriend. My friend had given me the key to his basement across the street. I got her inside and she was wild running around jumping on the furniture. I let her run wild but not to make noise, while she did this I got to see her ass and pussy through the pantyhose. Finally she sat down with her legs up, I could see her pussy in front of me. Please close your legs I told her it was making me horny. In spanish she told me to fuck her, I took my cock and let her suck it while playing with her pantyhose. She turned around pulled the pantyhose down and said to fuck her in the ass her pussy was her husbands. I fucked her and we fuck around from time to time, she always wears pantyhose for me.

What Lillian Wanted

Lillie lives downstairs, she forgot her key and came up to go through the window. She had a very short red dress and shiny tan pantyhose. My friends son was over he's black and tall, when she saw him her face went red. She used the bathroom, I think she removed her panties. Climbing out the window her dress went up to show her pantyhose covered ass and then her pussy. She couldn't open the window and came back, while entering she showed us everything again. She called me to the kitchen and asked if she could suck both our cocks. She sat on the chair and sucked us, his cock was long she loved that one. I came in her mouth and ripped her pantyhose to eat that pussy. I got it ready and she sat on the big black cock.

Showing the Indian Lady

Looking out my window an Indian lady was hanging her laundry out in the fire escape. From were she was she could see me perfectly clear. I took everything off and jerked off were she could see. She hung the laundry slowly to watch me. I came as she watched then she went inside. Then came out in a house dress, she squated spreading her legs wide and showing me her pussy.

After The Party

I slept over at my buddies house after a party. The next afternoon everyone went to the mall shopping. Three young women didn't go, they were playing all around the place. I was in the basement, every now and then they peeked in through the stairs. They turned the lights on and off trying to wake me. I decided to play with them and let my cock show from my shorts. They saw it and started laughing and coming closer. This made me horny and my cock harder. One came all the way down and stood in front of me and flashed her tits. She came again and pulled down her pants and panties showing her pussy. Another came down without her pants on in panties only. She stood next to me and flashed her pussy. I woke up and she got scared. I told her it was ok and they came down wanting to touch my dick. I made them put on pantyhose and model for me while I jerked off in front of them.

While at Carmen's

I was going to take care of the house over the weekend. They are long time friends and Carmen is a bit horny at times. She had to leave later cause of work. As she got ready and showered I told her I was stepping out. I hid under the bed in the bedroom. I think she knew I was there. She walked in and closed the door, then sat on a small chair dring off. Her legs wide open facing me. She walked around naked and spread her pussy while rubbing it. She sat on the chair again and slowly put on pantyhose, white ones. From the closet she pulled out a dress and put it on, looking in the mirror. Then pulled up the dress removed the pantyhose and put on tan ones. From under the bed I jerked off comming twice.

The Snow

Tonight it started snowing late, I went out to walk my dog. A lady was walking towards me from the other block, she was nice looking in a short skirt. She got closer I could see her better, she was a Greek looking older woman. Her car was parked on my block, she started to remove the snow from it. I was near her and saw her ass as she bent over. Walking next to her I saw she had pantyhose on. I started to help her clean the car, tring to look up her skirt. She opened the door and tried to start the car, without getting in. From behind her I looked up her skirt she didn't have underwear under her pantyhose. We finished and she got in and thanked me. Before she left I asked her if she would lift her skirt and show me her pantyhose. She said yes but for me to get in. Inside she pulled the skirt up and spread her legs. I had my dick out she took it and jerked me off. She gave me her number telling me anytime I wanted to see her pantyhose to call....

The Girl Next Door

Across my driveway lived a guy and his girl. She was very nice looking with nice big tits. One night I was alone and went into the kitchen. She was in her kitchen wearing only panties, her big tits were out. I didn't turn the lights on and watched her. I took everything off and turned the lights on. Walked in and got a beer, but stayed there. She saw me and hid behind the curtain to look at me. I left and watched her from another window. She removed the panties and went back. I went in a turned to her, I acted surprised saying wow to her. She turned and smiled completly naked. I got close to the window and asked if she would put on pantyhose for me. She came in white pantyhose and danced for me. Then in sheer black pantyhose, I stood there playing with my dick as she danced. This time she put on these very shiny sheer tan lycra seamless pantyhose, they were hot. It didn't take long before I came. We talked on the phone and set up a date to meet at a hotel she would bring lots of pantyhose.

The New Year's Party

I went to my friends house way out in Long Island. Not too many people went, but there were two girls that drove me crazy. Both were in very short miniskirts one with tan pantyhose the other grey. I tried peeking up there skirt everytime they went up the stairs. As the party was ending and people were passing out all over the place. I was fine cause I had some blow with me. Most people went to sleep in the main living room, but the girls were in the family room. Finally they passed out and I went to work. I pulled there skirts up to reveal there ass and pussy. The one in tan pantyhose didn't have panties on, the other a red thong. I got the one in tan pantyhose in a position I wanted. Her legs wide open I took my cock out and came all over her pantyhose.

The Girl across the courtyard

She's a small sexy thing that just moved in. The other day I was smoking out the bathroom window. She came in and undressed in her room, the blinds were open it was very late. She took everything off and put on a big tee shirt. Then saw me at my window, a little while later someone knocked at my door. It was her, she took me out in the hall and called me a fucking pervert. I said I was sorry but I don't smoke in the house. I wasn't peeking at her it just happened. She said she'd saw me a few times looking out at her. I finally said yes I wanted to see her change from her work clothes when she wore pantyhose. Go to the window I'll give you a show. Sitting on her bed she put on white pantyhose and walked around the room. Then tan pantyhose on the bed she spread her legs wide and rubbed her pussy. I stood on the window sill so she could see me come. After I went over her place, thats another story...

Nancy, my Black friend

We ended up at my place after drinking. Sitting in my room and finishing up a bottle she told me her boyfriend didn't like going down on her. She's good looking thin small tits big butt about 5'10". I said if she wanted I would suck her pussy, but after she would put on pantyhose for me. Her pussy was well trimed, I sucked it and she moaned and moved around loving it. She stopped me to rest, I got out tan pantyhose and put them on her. She sucked my dick like never before. I made a hole in the pantyhose and fucked her.

Last edited by fzzy : 01-10-2005 at 04:35 AM.