Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-12-2002, 07:09 PM

The Room Mate

Author's Note - Be gentle, this is my first story... Recounted from my first couple of weeks at college...

I knew that looking like I did wasn't going to score brownie points with any guys on campus. True to fact though, if a guy wants to wake up next to me, then he can see what he's getting himself into now, I guess. I'm not ugly, far from it in fact, but you try heaving heavy boxes up and down stairs all day - see how fresh faced and wonderful YOU look.
Heaving myself onto my sofa, I breathed out a sigh of relief - the family from hell were gone, (mine) and left was only the roommate I'd seen in fleeting glances as he'd dodged back and forward. We were alone.

When he came in, he smiled and sat down opposite me, watching as I sleepily opened one eye, "Remind me NEVER to move again!" I groaned, giving him a grin. God but he was sexy - too bad I feel like shit on a stick right now, or else I might be able to flirt or do something useful with my time.
"Trust me," He chuckled, a deep and wonderful sound that made my heart beat faster, "If I have my way, you're never gonna leave." His voice was laced with sexual promise I wasn't entirely sure I'd heard a second later as he stood, "Coffee?"

- - - - -

I officially know what torture is. I've renamed him the Leech, because he's always sucking on some other such body part and when I try to get him to go further, he doesn't. He won't. He stops, hi-tails it out the room and leaves me to slide my underwear aside, my fingers rubbing against the warmth he created between my thighs. For the life of me, I've tried almost everything... Subtle moans as I push my fingers inside myself, floating through into his bedroom... Even being "accidentally" naked didn't work - I guess I just have to face up to the fact that maybe, he doesn't want me as much as I want him...

- - - - -

"Hey you," He smiles and I want to wipe that thing off his face, bastard! Last night was the worst of my life... FINALLY his fingers slid underneath my skirt, a fingertip running the length of my sopping pussy... And the phone rang! A fucking emergency! He had to go and I was left fucking myself with the vibrator I bought when my fingers weren't enough any more. "Hungry?"

I shake my head slowly and rub the back of my neck, this has just been the week from hell, "Tell you what," He offers, "You go take a nice hot shower and I'll make us something to eat, deal?"

I *so* can't be bothered to argue so I don't, just go into the bathroom we share, stripping off my clothes and stepping under the jet of warm water that beats down on my skin.
Before long, I'm leaning against the shower tiles, my legs spread and the pulsing jet of the shower head, aimed between my legs, raining water down on my clit. For the life of me, I don't notice anything as a brief draft circles me. For the life of me, I don't remove my fingers from inside my pussy... And for the life of me, I almost die as a hand pushes the shower head away and replaces the pulsing jet with a pair of lips around my aching clit. My legs buckle but his arms hold me up and he pulls away just long enough to whisper, "I've got you." And the irony of the words hits me as my hips begin to buck towards him - he always had me.

David pulls me forward, burying his tongue and lips in my streaming pussy, his nose rubbing against my clit and I scream as my fingers thread in his hair, juices pouring from me and into his mouth as my orgasm crashes down over me. My legs like jelly, he slides up my body, supporting me with the weight of himself and kisses me, letting me taste myself on his tongue. I realise that this is what I've been waiting for as his tongue plunders my mouth, his fingers parting my tender, slick pussy lips and he rubs the head of his large, throbbing cock there. "We can wait..." He whispers gently and I realise - he's serious! He works me up like this and now wants to back away again?

**Think a-fucking-gain..*

I push myself forward and gasp as I feel his huge, hard length sliding into me. He's so big that it hurts but it's definitely a good hurt. He reaches down and pulls one of my legs round his back, so I'm leaning against the shower wall and gently, David starts thrusting into me, his cock rubbing places I wasn't sure existed. "Faster..." I whimper as he starts to push inside me.

"D-don't want to hurt you..." His voice is lust filled, passionate - but also kind, he really doesn't want to hurt me.

"You won't," I keen against him, "Just fuck me."

I see the resolve snapping in his eyes and he digs his fingers in my hips hard enough to bruise, slamming me down on his cock as he slams upwards, pushing himself further inside of me with every thryst. I groan and buck against him, determind to ride myself into an oblivion when he pulls out with an audible "pop" and spins me round, pushing me against the wall. I've never been fucked from behind before, but as he slides into me, my pussy tightening around his cock I scream, his fingers sliding down to rub my clit furiously between finger and thumb.
He knows I'm going to cum and leans forward, grunting obscenities into my ear that only make me hotter... Tells me how he wants to see his cum dripping from my face, how he wants to feel me swallowing round his cock... How he wants to see me with my face buried in another girl's streaming pussy as he fucks my tight ass - His fingers pinch my clit, once, twice, hard and I cum as he does, feeling jet after hot jet of cum spurting inside of me, my hips bucking back slightly as I ride out the orgasm, his gentle thrusts...

When we've both recovered enough to walk again, I realise I'm wrapped ni a pink fluffy towel and being lowered onto the bed. He gently pushes my legs apart, my lower body hanging off the edge of the bed, and bends, sinking his tongue in me again to clean me of our combined juices... I look down to see him pumping his cock to erection again and he grins, "How do you feel about being on your knees?"

All I could do is smile... I always did love a cock in my mouth...

~End~

"I know you had to go away,
I died just a little and I feel it now,
You're the one I need,
I believe that I would cry just a little,
Just to have you back now,
Here with Me.
"

"I aim to please - I never said my aim was very GOOD!!"
Old 06-13-2002, 03:56 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Very good story. More please!

Old 06-13-2002, 04:40 AM
Just me.

Very nice! Got me hard :D Will look forward to more.
Old 06-13-2002, 06:17 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Hi Angelic Grrl

Sex in the shower, my favourite ;)
Excellent first contribution.

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 06-14-2002, 05:17 AM

... your neglected pussy

Wonderful story! The delay makes it work very well, but of course the silly wanker couldn't really play with your pussy and then walk away to leave you to it, could he? Keep the stories cumming!
Old 06-14-2002, 06:03 AM
Horny Devil

Send a message via ICQ to legend
Great story AngelicGrrl :)

The sun is gone, but I have a light - Kurt Cobain

~I love Nikki~
Old 06-14-2002, 04:26 PM

Re: ... your neglected pussy

Quote:
Originally posted by GusAspar
Wonderful story! The delay makes it work very well, but of course the silly wanker couldn't really play with your pussy and then walk away to leave you to it, could he? Keep the stories cumming!

Oh, the silly wanker did alright... *grumbles* Of course, pay back is a bitch... As he found out later on in the relationship... ;)

Hell hath no fury like a horny bitch scorned...

"I know you had to go away,
I died just a little and I feel it now,
You're the one I need,
I believe that I would cry just a little,
Just to have you back now,
Here with Me.
"

"I aim to please - I never said my aim was very GOOD!!"
Old 06-14-2002, 06:08 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Re: Re: ... your neglected pussy

Quote:
Originally posted by AngelicGrrl

Oh, the silly wanker did alright... *grumbles* Of course, pay back is a bitch... As he found out later on in the relationship... ;)

Hell hath no fury like a horny bitch scorned...

Are you going to recount that bit, it sounds like it could be fun ;)

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul