Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-03-2006, 07:53 AM
B.F. Redd

Madame Librarian

I've realized that apostrophes are not transferring when I paste in my stories. Believe me when I say I am a great fan of Grammar Check and it isn't my sloppiness to blame. Do try to muddle through...I promise its worth it. ;)

I work in a law firm as a librarian. I am the keeper of books, codes, reporters, periodicals and other assorted electronic and paper resources. Though I may not make the money of an attorney, my knowledge is just as important to a clients case as theirs. Im sad to say that few attorneys recognize this fact. But I did come across one that saw all of my potential in and out of the library. Lets just say that one day he checked out more than I ever thought to put on the shelf.

Our firm was going to be moving across town in a few weeks and I had been working on the weekends when I wouldnt be interrupted so much. There was going to be a lot of packing involved and I wanted the unpacking to be as simple as possible. I was starting with books that we also had on CD, since I was going to leave the electronic resources for last. It was pretty easy work just very tedious since we did have such a comprehensive library. One thing about attorneys is that they loathe separating with their precious paper. Though most everything could be located online or by some other computer-assisted research supplement, it really wasnt necessary to keep all of those heavy tomes. But when I suggested maybe not taking those that were scanned in some database somewhere it didnt go over so well. Youd have thought I recommended we scrap the library all together and just practice what we knew off the top of our heads!

So I throttled back and began packing. It was for the best as I was already looked at as somewhat radical because of my style of dress. Im a single woman in her early thirties. Im sexy as hell and I mean in the way I carry myself. Im just average in looks but Im educated, a homeowner and have good credit. All of this plus my many talents in the bedroom area give me an air of self-confidence that shows in my choice of clothing. Now, Im not walking around in the latest urban hoochie gear but I like outfits that show my umm...assets so to speak. I mean I want a man that is on my level or higher and I work in a law firm with a few single men like that as well as those amongst our clients. So why wouldnt I present myself in a flattering form as much as possible? As long as nothing is hanging or peeking out I dont see the issue. So I get some dirty looks but since I havent broken any rules, they cant do anything about it. But for messy weekend work I had decided that shorts and a t-shirt would do, though I guess the shorts werent of the most conservative cut. They werent coochie-cutters or anything they just showed off my long pecan-toned legs. I didnt really even put on any make-up but you know how we women are. We got to have some freakiness hidden somewhere so I had my La Perla on underneath; it just makes me feel like I have a sexy little secret when I wear that sort of thing to the office.

Anyway like I was saying, I was spending yet another Saturday morning packing reporters. Thinking that I was alone on my floor I had turned my music up when one of my favorite songs had come on. I was singing and bopping around so much that I ended up knocking over a couple of boxes of books. Luckily the tape held but they were heavy as hell so I still went a bit sailor in my use of adjectives.

"My, my Jayne, do you kiss...well anybody with that mouth?"

Spinning around I saw one of the younger partners leaning against one of the shelves with a look of mock surprise on his face that quickly turned to a smile. Thomas Darrin, III or Trey as he liked to be called was what one would classify as a good catch if one could fucking catch him. He simply was so impassioned when it came to the law and moving up the fast track that he pretty much didnt take the time out to socialize; at least not just for enjoyment though he had a wicked sense of humor. My friend in the accounting department told me that if he went anywhere, he made sure that it was related to firm business so he could be reimbursed or write it off at the end of the year. But the torture was that he was so sexy. He was about 61, a toned 235 lbs., with more cream than coffee in his skin-tone; wavy brown hair cut short all over and beautiful gray eyes. He could have been the poster boy for the Young Attorneys Section of the local bar association, especially with those dimples that showed up when he smiled like he was now. Basically, he was just the total package.

"No. Not lately anyway. What about you? Do you always sneak up on innocent librarians?"

Snorting in a derisive yet playful way he snappily came back with, "Innocent? I thought we were talking about you Jayne. I just came in to see if the city law journal was in."

"Ha-ha. You're one to talk, Law Boy. Settle any cases for a fraction of their worth lately?" I normally would never say something like that to an attorney but Trey was different. Since he is such a workaholic there was many a weekend that I had to be here to help him with research when his paralegal was busy with her family. Though rigid when we were around others, when we were in the office alone he relaxeda bit anyway.

"Good one Jayney", he said knowing that I hated being called that. He happened to be in the library one day when one of the senior partners called me that. There were no obscenities that time but I still almost lost my job from my forceful correction. Hey, if you were known as Brainy Jayney as a kid youd hate it too.

"Getting back to your innocence or lack thereof, Ive gotten the impression that you are quite the tart."

He got my attention with that one. "What are you talking about? I know no one has been harping about my clothes again."

With a humor shining in his eyes he said, "As a matter of fact, yes. Im sorry to tell you that your scantily-clad blatant attempts to seduce me have gone unnoticed."

My jaw dropped with my initial shock and I turned my back to him. I couldnt believe those old biddies were still at it! But far from being embarrassed I saw this as an opportunity. If I played this right I could find out if I had any chance with Trey. I jumped as I felt his hand on my shoulder.

"Hey Jayne, Im sorry. I just thought it was funny. Are you okay?" His voice held the tint of concern in it.

Turning around I said, "Yeah I'm fine. I just get tired of the same old things being batted around." Then cocking my hip I said saucily, "Besides if I were trying to seduce you Trey, I promise not only would you have noticed but you wouldnt be here early on a Saturday morning looking for stuffy old law journals."

Leaning against the wall and crossing his arms he looked at me appraisingly. Though I still had my cocky face on, my heart was racing. I had basically thrown down the gauntlet; now to see what came of it.

"Is that so? Pray tell me, what would I being doing?"

Shaking my head in mock sympathy I said, "That's a shame. You cant even remember it anymore." When he lunged for me I was expecting it but still managed to look stunned as he molded our bodies together. "What are you doing?"

" Giving you a taste of what I remember." I was soon to find that Trey was a champion kisser, he kept me close though he eased his grip a bit. Running his hands over my back he gave me the Test Kiss. If you dont know what I'm talking about then heres a summary of Kissing: 101. When you havent kissed someone before you kind of softly pucker kiss their lips to test their softness and get a feel for their technique. There is no tongue involved in the Test Kiss but if you like what you feel you move on to the longer Real Kiss. This can be open-mouthed but there is still no tongue. It is a good way to check out each others breath though and plug in moans of approval. If you are both minty-fresh, then you advance to the ever popular though sometimes seriously bumbled French Kiss. I have been frenched in many different ways but Trey was a connoisseur of my favorite, The Dance. This is a tango that becomes art with the right person. Your tongues entwine, but there is no excess saliva (yuck!). Sucking is gentle and does not put you in the mind of wrestling with a vacuum hose. An expert like Trey knows that the best way of all is to intersperse the French Kiss with its tamer cousins. This results in flushed skin, wet panties and throbbing dicks. Now back to the story.

As he finished the kiss, he put his forehead to mine. His voice was slightly strained from his obvious attempt at control. "This would be a very appropriate time to tell me Im going too far or to slap me in indignation."

Laughing breathlessly I replied, "Perhaps. This could also be a great time for you to tell me that you just want someone to fuck and there is no possibility of anything more. Feel free to use the 'I just fuck co-workers, I dont date them' excuse."

Pulling me close again he nibbled on my neck, my sensitive spot. I heard his voice through my sexual haze, "Is that what you want Jayne? To just be fucked?"

Tilting my head to give him better access I moaned, "Umm, no but at this moment it really doesnt sound all that bad."

"I agree with you there," he said between kisses. I could feel him hard and thick against my cleft. "How about we agree to one date after this? That way we can at least tell ourselves we tried something more civilized."

"Deal." Then I turned my head to continue The Dance. Treys hands slid underneath my shirt and up my back as the kiss deepened. Running my hands over his soft hair, I placed my body so every curve was tucked into every cranny of his hard body. It felt so good to be with someone that I enjoyed just being with as well as was being extremely attracted to that it seemed my libido was on overdrive. I couldnt taste or feel him enough. In a sort of sensual frustration I separated from him and pulled my shirt off. He began undressing as well but his eyes never left my body as I removed my shorts.

"Damn Jayne," he said softly. "I never realized how incredibly sexy you are."

Stopping at my lingerie I stood there, striking a pose I hoped would be perceived as seductive." Now its my turn to say this is the last chance Trey. If you want to stop, then tell me to get dressed. If not, then come and check me out...pun intended."

Taking my hand and pulling me into him he said, "But I dont have a card, Madame Librarian. Can I use something else?" His lips brushed my spot again, his skilled hands unclasping my bra without snapping it against my back.

My breasts felt heavy and ultra-sensitive as he used his hands to knead them firmly while still pleasuring my ears and neck. Starting to feel the beginnings of a meltdown, I could barely formulate my answer. "Mmm...sure. Why dont you show me what else you have on you?"

"My pleasure." My sense of loss when he ceased his attentions was quickly replaced by erotic awe. His dick was so perfect, he could have made big bank using it as a cast for dildoes and vibrators. Something that flawless begged for proper attention. I was on my knees and taking him in my mouth in one fluid movement. He felt like living stone; he throbbed against my waiting lips as I kissed the head. Looking up and into his eyes I took him in as far as could. Adjusting for his thickness, I relaxed my lips and increased my rhythm. His groans as he commenced grinding into my face let me know that I had not lost my touch. For if Trey were a Kissing Connoisseur, then I was most definitely a Fellatio Aficionado. His reaction told me that he liked nasty and noisy head so that's what I gave him. My face was a total mess; tears smeared my mascara and saliva leaked from the sides of my mouth as Trey held my head, fucking my face. When he came that first time it was all over my face and tits. While some women may find that disrespectful I enjoyed getting a little sticky every now and then.

I got up and crooking my finger indicating he should follow me into my office. I grabbed some paper towel I had stashed in there for my many coffee spills and quickly wiped off as he closed the door behind us. Since no one else was in the office I figured I could just shower later in the gym in the basement. I usually kept a change of clothes down there anyway. When I turned to him, I was pleased to see that he was still somewhat hard.

Lifting my eyebrow I asked, "So I can assume you still have enough left in you to give me some release as well?"

Reaching to stroke the soaking crotch of my panties he said, "I think I can manage. But I dont have any condoms so you may want to wait."

"Uh-uh. Its the new millennium Trey; women carry their own condoms now." With that I turned to rummage in my purse and came up with a little gold foil package. Facing him again I said with a look of false sympathy, "Now if you need a moment..."

"Woman, give me that!" Laughing I handed it over. Once he had slipped into the protective sheath, he turned me around so I was bending over my desk. Now, I have to admit that ever since I'd gotten a desk I've wanted someone to throw me over it. I just never dreamed it would feel so damn good! Trey's thrusts were long and deep. At first we were doing the bump-and-away thing. But then we started syncing up. It was like we were moving to some beat that only we could hear. Closing my eyes, I lost myself in our tempo and the sensations that ran through my body. As I began the climb, I pushed my upper body up off the desk. Letting him wrap his arms around my waist, I started moving faster. It seemed my skin was on fire and my legs trembled.

"Trey. Baby, you feel so good. Deeper baby. Give it to me hard and deep."

As he began pounding into me doggy-style, I could feel myself balancing on the edge of the orgasmic precipice.

"Fuck me harder Trey. Harder baby! Make me cum Trey!"

"Cum on Jayne," his voice a deep rasp. "Cum for me baby. You like this right?"

Nearly out of my mind with the build-up I moaned, "Yes!"

"You want this dick right?"

"Yes Trey, yes!"

"Well cum for me. Cum now! Cum now Jayne!"

It was that last growl of my name that did it. The orgasm rocketed through me. I stiffened as my pussy clinched him repeatedly. As good as I was feeling I still registered the warmth as his seed poured into the thin rubber. I waited until I felt him soften before I pulled off of him and turned around.

Watching him carefully remove the rubber, I passed him a piece of paper towel to wrap it in. Placing it in my outstretched hand, he pulled me towards me again as I threw it away.

"So now what?"

Smiling I said, "Now...I'm going to jump in the shower and come back up here and finish packing."

Gently knocking his forehead against mine he said, "You know what I mean. Do you want to drop it or go out?"

"We did agree to at least one date, so we can do that."

Frowning slightly he asked, "So its just a formality? If that is the case then we can just skip it Jayne. I'm sure there are better ways for both of to spend our time."

Seeing that he was serious again, I said, "Okay, Trey. I do want to go out with you and get to know you outside of the office. But I don't want you thinking that I'm shooting to be some sort of "Stepford" corporate wife. If you want to date someone that has her own goals and ambitions, then I'd like to go out."

So we've been dating for a while now and everything is going along smoothly. The sex has been steadily getting better as we've gotten to know each other's tastes. Trey is likely going to be elected to the executive board of the local bar association and I'm looking at returning to school so were both really busy. It's nice and comfortable for us the way things stand...but make no mistake I'm sticking close. After all, I am an expert in research but you dont need a full text search to know that when it comes to Trey the keyword is: Keeper

Copyright 2006 B.F. Redd