Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-26-2008, 08:42 AM

Coit Tower, San Francisco

We went to dinner at pier 39. We ate as we looked out over the bay and the sun was setting behind Sausolito. You were wearing the new dress you bought. It's black with white flowers a little past the knees and very flowing around the bottom edge. You look amazing!!!! The dress really compliments your sexy hourglass figure, showing every curve perfectly. It's like a sundress and shows your sexy shoulders. I want to kiss you from your ear down your neck to the top of your shoulder just from looking at you. You are a beautiful woman, and I'm glad I get to take you home tonight. After dinner we walk around pier 39 looking in shops. You seem a little chilly so I put my coat over your shoulders. This turns you on a little and you smile at me with that great smile of yours and those gorgeous eyes. Did I say you look amazing?
As we start back down the pier and head for the car we ask each other what we should do now. I say I have and idea. You ask, but I want to surprise you now. We get in the car and start down the street. You ask where we are going but I don't tell you. You give me a flirty smile and laugh and ask again but I'm not saying. We turn onto Addison St. which takes us back up to Coit tower. We park on the street below since the parking lot is closed now. We find the stairs and I lead you by the hand up a flight to a small little outlook within the trees. I stop you and kiss you. As I wrap my arms around your waist you return the kiss and we embrace. We let our tongues touch lightly during the kiss and then we break. I tell you I love you and you say it back. We continue up the stairs to the main observation area. We are alone. I thought there would be other people here but there aren't. We move to the edge of the deck near the short bench/wall. I stand behind you and hold you from behind. I start to kiss your neck gently running my tongue up to your ear then lightly sucking on your lobe. You enjoy this feeling and tilt your head to the side so I can get better access to your sexy neck. As I kiss your neck I start moving my hands up your waist and to your breasts to slightly massage them. You are starting to breathe a little heavier now and are getting turned on. I whisper in your ear and tell you how sexy you look and how I haven't been able to shake the sexual thoughts from my head. The combination of the amazing view from here and me kissing and touching you is really getting you going. As I move to the other side of your neck you place your hands on mine as I massage your luscious breasts. I keep kissing your neck and move one hand down the front of you to start rubbing your mons through your dress, your hands are still on mine. One rubbing your tit and one on your pussy. You turn your head to kiss me so our tongues can touch again, it is such an intimate feeling to be kissing you and having our tongues rubbing against each other. I love to deep kiss you, especially during foreplay. As we keep kissing I start to lift the front of your dress to gain better access to you. I slide the other hand down also and slowly start to pull down your panties. You start to get nervous and try to stop me but I'm persistent and you give in easily since you are so hot right now. I slide your panties down to where they just fall down to your sexy ankles and feet which look great in those little sandals you're wearing. You are hesitant about this but you can't stop now.
You step out of your panties and start reaching behind you to rub my swollen cock through my pants. It is a perfect night. The city is amazing from here and doing this is incredible and a real turn on. You can feel that you are very wet and need to feel me inside you. You turn around and sit on the bench that we were by and unzip my pants. You reach in and pull out my cock and start to kiss the head and lick the shaft. Holding my cock with one hand and sliding your lips over my penis you reach the other hand down to your wet pussy and start to rub your clit. This is awesome for both of us! The feeling of your mouth on my cock is incredible. You can't take anymore and look up at me and say" bend me over and fuck me baby". As you stand up and turn around you lift you skirt up over your ass and I slide my cock into you. That is the feeling we have been building to. The first penetration of your waiting and wet pussy and my hard cock sliding between your lips deep inside then to slowly pull back, then back in again this time a little faster and harder. I keep up the pace as you slide one finger down to your clit to rub it and bring yourself over the top to a great orgasm. I keep fucking you and you keep fingering your button until you cum hard, feeling your pussy pulse around my cock from your climax makes me shoot my cum into you deep, pumping with each shot. As we finish we slowly turn to each other and hug and kiss deeply. Enjoying the moment we gather ourselves and head back to the car. Once on the car we make-out a little more just to finish the experience. I tell you I love you, and you give me that amazing flirty smile and say you love me too.