Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-12-2007, 03:05 PM
Mara-Redhaired

Sex-retary

My story begins on a rainy Monday morning. As I rode the elevator up to the office of Stanley, Nixon & Morrison, my mind was racing in a million different directions. That morning, my live-in boyfriend and I had argued terribly and I'd left the apartment in a rage, only to be greeted by a downpour of rain as I stood waiting for the downtown bus. At first I nearly ran back home, tempted to bury myself in a warm bubble bath, but the thought of meeting Sean's smug face at the door deterred me. Plus I desperately wanted this job—it paid nearly five times what I was currently making as a temp.

So there I was—nervous, flustered and drenched as the elevator doors slid open and the cold office interior greeted my mascara-smudged eyes. I could feel beads of sticky hairspray dripping down my forehead, and my white blouse was wetly glued to my heaving chest. I stood there frazzled and out of breath, facing an empty front desk. At first, I wondered if I possibly had the interview date wrong, but after checking my organizer, I knew I had the right date. After a few minutes of just standing there listening to sappy office music, I heard a man's voice call from somewhere down the hall.

"Are you here for the interview?” the low voice questioned.

"Yes", I called back, curiously poking my head in the direction of the voice.

"You're a mess", the voice replied sternly. "…completely unprofessional."

"Uh", my head was whipping around, wondering how he could see me. My heart began to pound, but then I saw the camera in the far corner of the room. "I'm sorry sir, the rain—"

"No excuses." he interrupted. "There's a bathroom to your right—clean yourself up. Take those ridiculous hairclips out of your hair and dry your hair thoroughly. Wipe that black smut off your face, and...take off your clothes…they are clingy and will only distract from the interview. I have a bathrobe that you can put on."

I stood there aghast. Was this some kind of joke? But thinking again of the very generous salary, I ducked into the bathroom. Gazing at my reflection, I could see that he was right. I was a mess. I pulled off my wet clothes and draped them over the bathroom stall. Then I quickly pulled the clips from my strawberry blond hair and stuck my head beneath the dryer. Once it was dry, I wiped off my makeup with some kleenex, and then studied the result in the mirror. I was surprised to see that my hair, although tousled and slightly tangled, looked quite sexy. And my face, without makeup, was flushed from the rain. Pleased with the result, I took a deep breath and opened the bathroom door.

"Excuse me, sir", I called. "I'm ready for the bathrobe now".

"Come and get it," he called back, his voice exasperated.

"But—“, I rasped.

"Look, I don't have time for silly games", he interrupted. "I'm very busy, and your nonsense is eating into my morning."

My stomach did flip-flops as I stood there in the open doorway wondering what to do. I quickly decided to just roll with it. Perhaps this was some sort of test? As far as I could tell, we were the only two people on the floor. I stepped out of the bathroom and hurried down the hallway, thankful that I had decided to forgo my thong that morning, and instead had pulled on a pair of lacy Brazilian panties. I still felt absolutely ridiculous, traipsing down a corporate hallway in just my underwear and stilettos.

"I'm in the last office on the right", the voice called to me.

I took one last deep breath before making my appearance in his open doorway. My heart caught in my throat as I saw him standing there—his gorgeous face, expressionless. He was tall and lean in his impeccable grey suit, one hand in his pocket. His icy blue eyes swept over my body in a long steely stare. I had never felt so naked in my entire life.

"Um, the robe--", I stammered.

"I just realized it's at the cleaners", he murmured, his cold eyes glinting with humour. "I guess we'll just have to make do." He then motioned to the chair before him. After a brief second of hesitation, I flopped down into the seat, my arms crossed over my chest.

He then conducted a rather brief and impersonal interview; quickly assessing my skills and relaying the job duties. His eyes were glued to some papers on his desk and not once did he look up at me. This had a rather unsettling effect, and I became quite flustered, stammering through many of his questions.

Finally he looked up, his eyes meeting mine, "Carrie, you have the job. Can you start right now?"

Before I could even think, I nodded. "Good", he muttered. "I'd like you to start with tidying up my office. I'm afraid the cleaning staff here is quite useless and I have certain standards. You can start with vacuuming the carpet, then move on to dusting my bookshelves. You'll find the vacuum and duster in the cleaning closet just outside my door."

His eyes dared me to object, but I didn't. Instead, I got the vacuum cleaner and began to furiously vacuum the room. Just as I was finishing, he beckoned me over to him. "You'll need to get under my desk.” he said tightly. He pushed back slightly on his chair, and I could see that he was not planning on getting out of the way. "Use the nozzle and get down on your hands and knees.” he ordered.

A part of me wanted to tell him where to stick the nozzle, but there was another stronger part of me that was oddly excited by his demanding behaviour. I crouched down on all fours and squeezed between him and the desk, pulling the nozzle with me. I could feel his eyes on my body, as I began to vacuum the small area of carpet.

Just as I was about to turn and face him, I heard him unzip his fly. I gasped, paralyzed with shock, as the whispery sounds of his hand stroking his cock reverberated through the room. But strangely, I did nothing. I just continued to face the underside of his desk, crouched on my hands and knees. His chair began to creak and his breath became jagged; his movements increasing in speed. But even more shocking than his outrageous behaviour, was the fact that I was turned on by it. Finally, he grunted and gulped and the room was silent, but for the sounds of him quickly catching his breath. I heard the chair creak once more as he stood.

“You missed a spot by my chair”, he rasped, before leaving the room.

I finally turned around and fixed my eyes on the glistening pearl-white puddle on the floor beneath his chair. I felt my pussy juices leaking down my leg as I crawled towards it. Impulsively, I stuck my finger in the warm sticky fluid and brought it to my lips. My other hand reached into my panties and began to feverishly finger my clit as I bent my head down and began licking up his mess.

Achingly close to orgasm, I was jolted by the harsh sound of his phone ringing on his desk. I sighed impatiently, as I reached up and answered it.

“Good morning…Greg Morrison’s office”, I panted.

“I’m meeting with a client off-site,” Greg murmured, his voice calm and collected, giving no indication that he had just blown his load all over his office floor. “As soon as your clothes are finished drying, you are free to go home for the day.” I could faintly here traffic in the background as he continued, “I expect you to make a better entrance tomorrow. Let’s see…I want you in a short black skirt, a white blouse with the top 3 buttons undone, black stilettos, and…no bra or panties”.

“Yes Greg,” I whispered; my finger in my slit.

“Oh, and Carrie, you are not to call me Greg”, he said, firmly. “You are to refer to me as “sir” at all times. Good-bye.”

“Yes sir”, I moaned and hung up. I collapsed in his chair, my right leg perched on his desk. I dipped my finger deep into my soaking wet pussy and finger-fucked myself into oblivion; his sexy voice echoing in my mind.

Once the final pulsations of my orgasm had subsided, I hurried back to the bathroom, quickly pulling on my damp clothes. My mind swirled, overwhelmed with the day’s events. I got on the elevator, a sly smile on my face.

“Excuse me”, a female voice murmured, interrupting my reverie. “Are you working for Mr. Morrison?”

I turned to the mousy-looking women next to me and nodded. “Yes, yes I am”.

Her eyes widened, as she lowered her voice and gushed, “Well, I hope you last longer than the others. I’ve heard Mr. Morrison can be a demon to work for. I just found out from the paralegal in my office that his partners have all up and left him. Supposedly, he’s a total control freak.” She leaned over and patted my arm, “But don’t worry dear, I’m sure everything will be different with you.” She exited the elevator on the second floor, and I continued down. My smile widened at the revelation that it would be just Greg and I in his office—all alone.

The following morning, I arrived in exactly the outfit that he had specified. I could feel my snatch tingle in the open air, excited by the possibility that Greg’s dick would be fucking it soon.

He studied my appearance as I entered the room, then nodded approvingly, “Very nice, Carrie”. I admired his muscular shoulders and back as he turned from me and made his way around his desk.
He opened a drawer and then held out a pair of panties. “Now, put these on please.”

“But—“, I stammered.

“What?” he looked up, his eyes laughing at me. “Oh…did you think I’d be fucking you today?”

I lowered my eyes and grabbed the panties from his hands.

“Be a good girl and put them on”, he ordered. “Then get your laptop and meet me in the conference room next door. I’m meeting with a small group of clients and I need you to take notes”, he left the room and closed the door behind him.

I studied the panties in my hands, feeling something hard sewn into the fabric. Curiously, I slid them up over my thighs, feeling a small firm object pressed tightly against my clit. Whatever it was, it certainly felt very nice. I straightened out my skirt and hurried into the next room.

Greg was standing at the head of the table, speaking Japanese. My mind raced…how in the world did he expect me to take notes? I was just about to motion to him, when I felt a warm buzzing in my panties. It was then that I realized that the hard object in my underwear was a vibrator. I looked up to see Greg’s eyes searching mine. He reached his right hand into his pocket, and instantly I felt strong vibrations on my clit. I gasped quite loudly and a few of the Japanese businessmen glanced at me curiously. I pretended to cough, covering my mouth with my hand.

The vibrating went on for a few minutes as I squirmed in my seat. My slit was slippery wet, soaking the crotch of my panties. I felt an orgasm creeping upon me and lowered my head in sweet agony. But then—it stopped. My head whipped up, glaring at Greg. He was leaning over the table, pointing to some documents, completely ignoring me. I sighed with frustration.

But then, once again his hand reached into his pocket, and the sweet sensations continued. I could feel myself flying higher and higher—so close to coming. I wondered how I would manage to come discreetly in a room full of men. I lowered my head again, concealing my pleasured expression. And again, Greg played with the remote control in his pocket and the buzzing stopped.

This torturous game continued for the rest of the meeting—the entire two hours. By the end of it, beads of sweat were glazed to my forehead, and my body was twitching from the abuse. Greg stood by the door, shaking their hands and smiling as they left, while I continued to sit, my hands gripping the table in agony. Finally, I heard Greg close the door and come up behind me

“Is something the matter, Carrie?” he whispered in my ear, his breath hot on my skin. “You don’t look very well.”
“You know damn well what’s wrong”, I snapped, turning to him, my face flushed with anger and desire. “My clit has been tormented for the past two hours, and it’s fucking swollen...sir”.
I added the “sir” when I saw his annoyed expression.

“Get into my office,” he ordered, storming out. I followed him into the next room. He waited by the door, and closed it behind me. He walked over to his desk and pulled out a tangle of handcuffs from his briefcase. He then walked to the empty metal coat rack in the corner of the room and pulled it on its wheels towards me.

“Grab unto the rod with both hands,” he barked. I had to reach up; the rod was quite high. He quickly set to work, snapping each of the cuffs to my wrists and then attaching the cuffs to the rod. I gasped, as I felt his hot breath just inches from my face. His lips twisted into a satisfied smile, and I was tempted to lean forward and kiss them, but I knew better.

“Now, spread your legs”, he mumbled as he bent down, clasping my legs to the opposite poles of the rack. I stood spread-eagled, attached to the cold coat rack. He stepped back, surveying his work. Pleased with the result, he murmured, “This will keep you out of trouble.”

Then in one quick movement, he yanked my skirt down around my knees. “I want to see this swollen clit with my own eyes,” he murmured, tugging down my panties. He roughly fingered my clit with his index finger, sending hot currents through my body. I moaned softly as he ripped off my blouse with his other hand—buttons popping to the floor. “Oh, yes”, I panted. “Fuck me!”

He quickly jerked back his hand and stared at me harshly. “I don’t take orders”, he murmured. “I think I need to set you straight.” He unbuckled his belt and loosened it from his pants. He walked around me, facing my rear. Then he took a few steps back, and with a quick flick of his wrist, whipped my ass with his belt. My ass cheeks burned, but rather than objecting, I stuck my ass out slightly—begging for more.

He obliged, continuing with the spanking until my round cheeks were red and raw. “You never, ever, speak to me like that again, do you understand?”

I nodded and he spanked me one last time. Then he walked around and faced me, buckling up his belt. “You will remain here for the rest of the morning, so you can think long and hard about your actions.”

I opened my mouth to interject, but he covered my mouth with his hand. “No talking! I’ve got a lot of work that needs to get done before lunch.” He turned from me and sat down at his desk. He then proceeded to make a string of phone calls, all the while working on a document on his computer. I watched him, my body tormented with lust. My nipples hardened in the cool office air, and my pussy juices were sticky on my thighs. I longed for some sort of friction against my clit, but I couldn’t even rub my thighs together.

After an hour of this treatment, my arms and legs became so tired that they began to quiver.
He finally pulled his gaze from his computer and studied my naked body. But then he glanced at his watch and muttered, “Time for lunch.” He quickly exited the room, but returned a few minutes later, carrying a tray. He sat back down at his desk and began to eat a sandwich; his jaw muscles clenching. I sighed—even the way he chewed his food was erotic. Once he had finished his sandwich, he opened a small carton of Ben and Jerry’s strawberry ice cream and began to slowly spoon it into his mouth. Finally, he looked up at me, “Oh, are you hungry, Carrie?” he inquired, and then smiled, “For food, that is?”

I nodded, “Yes, sir.”

He grabbed the key off his desk and made his way over to me. He bent down and unlocked my ankles and then stood back up. His ice-blue eyes never left mine as he unlocked my wrists. “Sit down”, he motioned to the chair, his voice slightly scratchy.

I shimmied over to the chair, my skirt wrapped around my ankles. He stood before me, his groin at my eye-level. He spooned some of the ice cream into my mouth, and I savoured the sweet sumptuous flavour on my tongue. “Mmmmm”.

He continued to feed me a few more bites, “Hold it in your mouth…don’t swallow.” he whispered.

I did as he asked, watching as he unzipped his fly. He pulled out his huge erection and I eyed it lustfully. “Open your mouth”, he rasped. As soon as I opened my mouth, he fed me his cock. The sensation of the soft melting ice cream and his hard dick in my mouth was mind-blowing. His breath caught in his throat as he continued to pump his cock in and out of my mouth. “You like the taste of that?” he asked, setting down the ice cream and grabbing a handful of my hair.

“Mmmm”, I mumbled, my mouth full of his cock. It was enormous in my mouth, tickling and poking the back of my throat. I could feel tiny dribbles of ice cream making their way down my chin.

Just as I saw a glint of excitement in his eyes, he pulled his dick from my mouth. “Bend over the desk”, he barked. My pulse sped up with excitement—I was finally going to get fucked!

I leaned over the desk, my ass jutting out and wiggling slightly. He leaned over me and whispered in my ear, “Do you have a boyfriend, Carrie?”

His question caught me off guard, but I nodded truthfully. He continued, “Well I’m going to fuck you like you’ve never been fucked before. It will be hard and rough. And then I’m going to blow a gigantic load into your little snatch. When I’m finished with you, I want you to clench your pussy, and hold on to every drop of my cum. Can you do that for me?”

I moaned, “Yes sir.”

He plunged his cock deep into my silky wet pussy folds. I could feel it deep inside me, pushing hard against my insides. I had never felt a cock this deep inside me before. I groaned from the mixture of pain and pleasure, gripping the sides of his desk. “Does he fuck you like this?” he whispered hotly in my ear.

“No sir”, I panted.

“Am I hurting you?” he rasped.

“Yes sir!” I wailed. He moaned and then grinded himself even further inside me. One hand gripped the back of my neck, while the other grabbed my ass as he pounded away. I bit my finger and closed my eyes, feeling an intense orgasm quickly erupting. I screamed as I lost control, pounding the desk with my hands. “Yes, yes, YES!” I felt my juices gushing down my legs as I came.

He pushed me down to the floor on my hands and knees, and squatted behind me. He proceeded to fuck me at lightening speed, battering my pussy. “Oh fuck!” he shouted, as he shot his hot load deep inside my slit. I could feel the cum forcefully hitting the walls of my pussy, as he pressed his face into my neck.

Afterwards, he rested his face on my back for a few minutes, and I relished this rare moment of closeness. Finally, he murmured, “Now you are to go home and fuck your boyfriend with my cum inside you. I will want details tomorrow.”

“Yes sir”, I muttered.

He stood up and reached for some tissues, meticulously cleaning off his cock. He pulled up his fly and straightened his tie. He cleared his throat, gave a quick glance in the mirror on the wall, and then exited his office, leaving me crouched on the floor.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

When I arrived home that day, Sean was sprawled out on the couch watching a basketball game. “Hey baby”, I breezed into the room, standing before him. I lifted up my skirt and flashed him my bare snatch—that was all it took to turn him on.

As he plunged his dick inside me, he gasped in surprise. “Oooh, you are so fucking wet.”

I smiled, gazing out the window as he fucked me from behind. All I could think about was work—wondering what was on tomorrow’s agenda.

________
feedback

Last edited by wyndhy : 04-15-2008 at 01:51 PM.