Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-15-2003, 10:02 AM
~figment of imagination~

Quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
amen......to me oral, anal, or vaginal...it's allll an intense sexual experience.

I agree!
~ me! ~
Old 05-15-2003, 10:49 AM
Pixie's Resident Reptile

Remember that the original (and still technically correct) definition of "virgin" is *not* someone who has never had sex, but rather, someone who has never been married.

True it has come to mean someone who has never had sex, but well, different people have different ideas of what constitutes 'sex', so instead of saying "you're wrong", when confronted by someone who claims s/he has never had sex, then ask "what do *you* mean by sex"?
Old 05-15-2003, 10:57 AM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
Wink

I agree with Aqua but as Dicksbro said,Bill Clinton disagrees with
us.To ME,oral sex is much more intimate than vaginal sex! Irish
P.S.Different strokes,for different folks!
Old 05-15-2003, 01:37 PM
Manwhore

Sorry to get off subject, and I know you will jab Clinton at any time for any reason Irish, but Clinton asked the judge to define sexual relations and based on what the judge gave as a definition is how he answered. Not saying that it made it ok, just saying that Clinton did not define what constitutes 'sexual relations'. And as a lawyer you know he's going to use any loophole possible, just like any other lawyer OR politician.

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 05-15-2003, 01:43 PM
ThePower of Chinese Woman

i hate liar bitch
In other countries like Far East Asia women are still held in LOWER esteem BUT in China, it’s a different story. Chinese women are much more aggressive and outspoken and held in Higher esteem.” I love Communist that provides males and females Equality and WOMEN’S Rights in China.
Old 05-15-2003, 01:51 PM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
Aqua---I don't need a reason.He stands for everything that I
don't value in a person!You also have to remember that most
judges are also FORMER lawyers!Don't write in people---Clinton
is like Jeff Gordon.People either love him or hate him.There is
almost no one in between. Irish
Old 05-15-2003, 02:00 PM
ThePower of Chinese Woman

why people have to keep their virgin until marry? why ? i don't get it.

most of us now marry at a very mature age, is not like we are going to marry at 18 . most of us now marry after 25.

we all human, we all have feeling, wh can't i have sex when I have a feeling that I need sex. WHen people reach a certain age, the body build and develop pretty good, then it is automatic you can feel that you need that type of initimate. I think now kids grow up and develop quicker than my time. That doesn't mean I presure my kids to have sex before they turn 18. Just go with the flow. as long as you learn how to protect from HIV/AID or pregnancy. that is fine for me.

Chinese pussy like straight to the point and honest. Don't like to be a liar bitch. That is what I am.

in my religon as budism, I haven't hear that I couldn't have sex before marry or have sex more than one guys/

I don't like the idea of being virgin until marry. "that sound so stupid" to me

please tell Chinese pussy if Chinesepussy said was wrong.

In other countries like Far East Asia women are still held in LOWER esteem BUT in China, it’s a different story. Chinese women are much more aggressive and outspoken and held in Higher esteem.” I love Communist that provides males and females Equality and WOMEN’S Rights in China.
Old 05-15-2003, 04:34 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Merriam-Webster says:

Virgin (1)
1,a) An unmarried woman devoted to a religion.

2,a) An absolute chaste young woman. b) an unmarried girl or woman

3) Virgin Mary

4) A person who has not had sexual intercourse

5) A female animal that has never copulated

Virgin (2)
Free of impurity or stain. Unsullied. Chaste. Characteristics of or befitting a virgin. Modest. Fresh. Unspoiled. Being used or worked for the first time. Initial first. Pristine. Not altered by human activity.

Someone get this chick on the phone........she needs a good talking to! LOL! I think those who have anal and oral and whatever beside vaginal are just fooling themselves into thinking they are "good girls". So fuckin what if they still have a hymen? And lot's of "virgins" will tell you that they may not have their hymen anymore because of tampon or vibrator use....but that they are still a virgin because they have never been screwed! Pfffffft! Can you say ostrich?

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 05-16-2003, 01:37 AM
Scottish Angel

just hope she was "playing" safe!
Scarey to think that just because it wasn't vaginal sex that it "don't count"
I hope I have managed to pass on safety aspect of sex to my kids (well, the 14yr old atleast)
Old 05-16-2003, 08:22 AM
Suprise Me

Speaking of kids..... we have pretty open communication with ours... especially the oldest....

Was kinda curious about what the girls in his generation thought about this and asked him. He said that he knew of a few that practiced in anal sex just so they would remain "virgins" He said the he didn't know who was kidding who. Most of the guys didn't really care, and in fact the "anal girls" seemed to get more action than the others. No worries about pregnancy was the main topic of this, and he said that he didn't think that was a good thing cause anything dripping could enter the taboo area.....

In his opinion (he is 20 now), thos girls are deluding themselves........ and a lot of guys just take advantage of that.

Old 05-16-2003, 08:28 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

CelticAngel, you're so right!

These girls don't seem in the least bit worried that anal sex (not just gay, but heterosexual anal sex too) is one of the easiest ways to pass on viruses such as HIV.

Hell, I've always been less worried about pregnancy (I can control that myself with oral contraceptives) than I am about STDs. Isn't that message getting across?

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 05-16-2003, 08:40 AM
Suprise Me

Lou - I don't think it is..... and that is worrisome. Many teens, by nature go through the stage that they are immortal... and don't think beyond the pregnancy issue. I find myself totally amazed at this because they (girls) don't see the ramifications of what they are doing.......... and the boys are seemingly taking advantage of the situation. Now, don't take me wrong, I am not male bashing, because the boys can be effected as well as the girls can regarding STDs, but I am concerned for the girls, as emotionally, they are putting themselves in situations that they shouldn't be putting themselves.......... and some boys are using that to their advantage.

Sometimes, I wonder about who talked who into practicing anal sex and saying that by doing so is o.k.

Old 05-16-2003, 09:03 AM
1 of 8,029,150,258

The pleasures of anal sex were one of the last things that was explored for me, and not by months or a couple years. Was that just me or was it the culture of the times?

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 05-16-2003, 09:30 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

I have to say that anal sex is NOT something I was even thinking about when I first became sexually active.

I certainly viewed it as 'the wrong hole' if my partner wittingly or unwittingly (?) ventured there, rather than it being an 'alternative hole'. As I've said a hundred times before here though, I'm still virtually unexplored in that area....it's definitely something I've always thought of as something to graduate to, not something to start with!

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 05-16-2003, 09:47 AM
Suprise Me

LOL
To have that wandering dick give you a case of pucker butt? Been there done that...

Lou - it is actually quite nice if done right... I have had a massive orgasm from butt play and a toy... hmmmmmmmmmmm thinking about getting one of those double ones...