Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-09-2003, 04:35 PM

A Hottub and a Maid (part 2)

Max looked up at Angel as he opened the letter. Slowly he read it, Angel's face growing redder as she lowered her eyes.

"Who is it from Master?" she asked nervously.

"It's from the maid Angel. She's gone to take care of her mother." he said, eyeing her closely.

Angel mummbled as she fiddled with things on the table. Then she peeked up at Max.

"What else does it say Master?" she asked nervously.

"Nothing Angel, not even an address to send her wages." Max said, watching her closely.

Angel peeked again, hiding a smile.

"Stand up Angel and turn around. Bend over." Max ordered her.

Angel hesitated. Max pulled her to her feet and turned her round, then he bent her over. He bent her over a stool, then fastened the leash so she could not stand. Angels hand closed around the piece of hair. Suddenly, she felt the paddle on her ass. She screamed with shock and pain.

"I told you not to torment the maid. I know you did." Max said, the paddle hitting her ass again.

Angel whimpered and tried to move. But she couldn't. Her hand clenched tightly around the hair in her hand. Then Max took her hand, forcing open her fingers. He pulled the hair from her hand. Another spank with the paddle on her ass bought tears to her eyes and a scream.

"Tell me what you did Angel, everything." Max demanded.

Angel shook her head. There was another hard slap with the paddle. She cried, her legs becoming weak. She sobbed with the pain, and began to mumble her explanations. She had waited till the maid was alone, then held a knife to her throat and forced her upstairs. She had pushed her head down the toilet and flushed it, trying to drown her. Then she had cut a length of hair from her head. The maid had left the house after scribbling the note under Angels instruction.

Max gave one more slap with the paddle. Angel begged for forgiveness, her ass now glowing red.

"Please Master....forgive me." she sobbed.

The pain was intense, but she was so turned on her pussy was dripping. She felt Max's finger stroke along her slit. She gasped and shuddered.

"Have you learned your lesson Angel?" he asked.

She nodded rapidly, hiding a smile.

Max bought the paddle down once more. Angel yelped as the paddle hit her clit. She struggled for control.

"Please Master...I learned....pleaseee...." she begged, tears of pain and pleasure flowing freely now.

Angel looked up at Max, her tears flowing. Max nodded and her punishment was over. Slowly he stroked her soaked pussy. She cried with pleasure loudly. Her legs were weak, unable to support her anymore. She was going to cum, and soon. She whimpered and begged Max to let her cum. He stroked her more. She bit her lip, then tasted the blood as she bit too hard. She was barely keeping control when she heard Max give permission.

She allowed the wave of pleasure to rush over her. She felt her pussy tighten, juices running down her legs. Her head started to spin as the sensations flooded over her again and again. She heard someone scream, only just aware that is was her. Her body was exhausted as Max lifted her onto the bed. Slowly, she came back down and looked up at Max. She looked into his eyes, seeing his love for her.

"I love you Master." she said.

"I love you to Angel. Now, we need a new maid..." he said as he leaned down and kissed her.

Angel's Hot Weekend (part 1)
Old 03-09-2003, 04:41 PM
that's ienki .. with an i

Getting a bit darker now Max, but still very hot... Will there be another part?
Old 03-09-2003, 04:54 PM
madmax67's sub

knowing me, there will be a part three hehe. ;)
Old 03-09-2003, 04:57 PM
Member of weird club

Very hot max hope you can get a part 3 going. Angel sounds like a little devil when she wants to be.
Old 03-09-2003, 05:37 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Naughty, naughty Angel! Great addition!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-09-2003, 09:13 PM

I'm sure I can work something out for a 3rd part :)

Angel's Hot Weekend (part 1)
Old 03-09-2003, 09:23 PM

The story gets more and more interesting looking forward to part 3 :-)
Old 03-11-2003, 04:31 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Great story! very intense!