Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-17-2002, 12:43 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Sexual Indicator

Is there something you use to judge what type of lover someone would be? Do you ever see someone and think, 'God I bet they are a freak in bed'...... or is there anything that you use to help you detect whether they are 'shaggable'?

Do you believe you can't tell until you are there? Or do you pick a movie based on how well you like the previews?

My criteria for deciding is usually based on their kiss. I am a sucker for a smoldering, fire starting, kiss. I use the way they kiss.... the tempo, sensuality, compatability, and just over all yumminess to decide how they may be at sex. Smoochable='Do-able'

Tell me how you know..........

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-17-2002, 01:28 PM
Insatiable

Lightbulb

Her choice of perfume and her body language. The combo of the two is usually my barometer as to how daring, how horny, how much a woman loves to have sex.

rabbit
Old 03-17-2002, 03:02 PM
MuffDiver

Send a message via Yahoo to Saddaddy
I watch how they Dance . hard & fast or slow & sensual . You can bet they are good in bed .
Old 03-17-2002, 08:12 PM

Just watch them, works whatever your orientation.

If the object of your scrutiny is self-obsessed, will probably

be the same in bed.

If they are outgoing and sharing, probably a good root.

Or so this book on ancient history (damn the dust) says.
Old 03-17-2002, 09:38 PM
Pixies Devilish Soul

Send a message via Yahoo to souls_cry2000
There's something about the eyes. They can convey anything and everything in a single glance. I love to see that wild hungry look that comes after a coy flirtatious conversation. The chase is just as good as the catch itself. Sometimes you'll forget who is chasing who.
no mortal ever dreamed before.
Old 03-17-2002, 11:50 PM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
well, one thing that lets me know someone is a freak is if they reach down to OH SO crudely scratch themselves (we're talkin men or women here) and tehres the jingle of jewelry..... piercings.... I'm sorry I dont think I could live with one but it would be so cool to play with for a few weeks... kinda like a guy whos not circ.... I would get such a kick outta just playin withthe damned thing..... oh sorry wrong thread....

Kyttn
Old 03-18-2002, 11:32 AM
~*Forget Me Not*~

Quote:
Or so this book on ancient history (damn the dust) says.

Ahhhh Poor thing....come here Oldfart..and let me BLOW the dust off for you........and we shall make new history...

In my opinion...the Eyes and Smile say it all...

...and the butt in tight jeans helps alot too!!! Mmmmmm!!!

"Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please
continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Old 03-18-2002, 11:35 AM
Gone with the Wind

This may sound a little girlish, but the first thing I notice about a man is how clean he is, hands, fingernails and the like. The next thing is how polite is he to strangers, like waiters and such. Then comes how he kisses. A well-groomed man who is polite to strangers, and kisses to make my knees weak, is going to be good lover, usually. A man who spends a lot of time looking in the mirror is not going to be very giving in bed, either.
With other women, I have been surprised too many times to have a firm set of rules. I do like clean and polite, but there have been exceptions. Also, shy, timid women, some of who have never been with another woman, have proven to be DEVASTATINGLY good lovers, while others who were more experienced, forceful, strong, and attractive, have been embarrasingly bad bedmates.
The most important thing I have learned is that looks, like being handsome or attractive or painfully thin in a magazine cover sort of way, means nothing! Very attractive people have been among the worse lovers I have ever had with BOTH sexes! It is almost like they have done their part just by showing up!

Wickedly,

WW

---Margaret Cho
Old 03-18-2002, 11:38 AM
Sensual Member

I ususally watch how they move. It hasn't failed yet!!
Old 03-19-2002, 12:09 AM

You can definitely tell a lot about a person from his eyes, but the thing that first attracts me to someone is his lips... Soft and full- yummy...
Wildlife, epic views, a personal epiphany about what really matters, and tasting your own endorphines after a long, hard climb. The reward is loking back at obstacles, that are now behind you, and feeling like anything's possible." -Gary Klein
Old 03-19-2002, 12:38 AM

To me, it's all in how cuddly they are. When a man touches those around him casually, without thought, he is usually a good lover. Also gotta go with the cleanliness---I don't want to be in bed with someone and have to wonder when the last time they showered was.
Old 03-19-2002, 01:50 AM
Perky Member

i have to agree with saddaddy. the way someone dances is a big indicator. also, just a hug. it lets you know how good they are with their hands, and how shy someone is. there are several others i can't think of or that have already been mentioned, but one that's certainly not an indicator is looks. been disappointed with many performences of the very attractive type.
Old 03-21-2002, 11:57 AM

I'm with you, Ash. I've been disappointed with the very attractive types. In my own experience, the best lovers are on the buxom side and comfortable with it.

For me, there's something in a woman's aura that says it all. If we're in tune I just know it. If we aint, I give sex a wide berth - it's just not enjoyable.
Old 03-21-2002, 06:44 PM
Pixie Groupie

Send a message via AIM to MissX Send a message via Yahoo to MissX
Mmm it's the eyes that do it for me, if they have a spark of fun in them, then count me in...
Old 03-21-2002, 06:48 PM
Working Stiff

Eyes and body language say alot. Although I'm with WW in one way. From my experiences, shy women seem to be the most uninhibited in bed. I used to think that the outgoing, flirty types would be hell in bed, but the shy ones, in my findings, are the screamers, back/chest scratchers, willing to do anything in bed.

Eros