Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Gay Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-05-2004, 03:09 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
Something More

Matt nervously paced his living room waiting for the doorbell. Turning on the TV then turning it off. Straitening knick-knacks over and over, fluffing pillows, pacing some more, getting a drink. He had never done anything like this before. He felt nervous, yes, but excited, too. His hand stole down to rub his stiff cock one more time in anticipation of what was to come.
He’d called a service, a number he got from a friend, to send someone to his house. Someone with a big dick who would be willing to initiate him into some very dirty and satisfying sex. Someone who would fuck his tight virgin ass, make him suck and lick and moan, treat him like a toy and make him beg for more.
The doorbell finally rang and he let in the guy standing on the porch. Matt thought he was handsome. He was tall, a little taller than Matt, with short, dirty blond hair. The tight jeans and T-shirt he wore showed a nice body.
“Hi. You must be Matt. I’m Nick.” He smiled and Matt’s stomach did a little flip-flop.
Matt swallowed audibly. “Yeah, I’m Matt. Come on in.”
Nick took a look at Matt and could tell he was nervous. “Nice place,” Nick told him as looked around the house and put his stuff in the bedroom. “Look, you don’t need to feel nervous. We’re in this for fun. Why don’t we get a drink and talk a little first. If you’re still not sure, I’ll leave. No harm, no fowl.”
Matt had been waiting all week for this. “I just wanna fuck. If I wait, I’ll lose my nerve. I’m ready. In fact, I’m so hot I feel like I could cum right now.” Matt was a little shocked at his own words.
“Good. Me, too. I was ready to bend you over and plunge my dick up your ass when I got here. It’s always a bonus when I find my clients attractive.” Matt was about 6’3” with boyish good looks and a body toned from his work as a carpenter.
“I’m new at this,” Matt confessed.
“That’s OK, ‘cause I’m not,” Nick told him. “Why don’t you take off your clothes.”
While Matt got undressed, Nick sat on the bed and took off his shirt and unzipped his fly taking out a huge cock already hard and sporting a pearl of pre-cum on the tip. He smiled, “I told you I wanted to fuck you. Come here and let me help you with your pants.”
Matt was even more aroused; being totally naked while Nick only had his shirt off felt very wicked. He shivered and moaned when Nick reached out and grabbed his cock, squeezing hard and licking the tip. “Oh my god!”
“Turn around for me, Matt. Bend over and show me yourself. I want to see your tight fuck hole.”
The dirty words excited Matt and he turned around, bending over and spreading his asshole to the point of pain. He was panting, waiting for Nick to touch him, lick him, something! He felt something cool touch his pulsing asshole. “I’m just going to get you ready for me. I want you wet and slippery when I dip my cock inside.” Nick slowly squeezed a small tube of lubricant into Matt’s ass. The cold jelly felt so good against Matt’s hot skin. “Oh christ! I’m going to cum! Not yet, not yet. Fuuuuck…”
“It’s alright. Cum for me, Matt.” Nick reached between Matt’s legs and jerked his cock, pulling on it roughly. “You can cum for me now and I’ll make you cum again and again before we’re done. I WANT to feel you squirt your load into my hand. I want you to moan for me, Matt. Cum for me. You’re hard and ready for it. Don’t wait, cum right now!” He squirted the last of the lube into Matt’s ass as he pumped his cock faster.
“Oh god, oh god, oh shit, yes, yes, yesssssss!” Matt’s ball sack tensed as his dick emptied a ribbon of cum into Nick’s hand.
“It’s my turn now, Matt. Get on your knees and take my dick in your wet mouth. Make me cum hard and fast and I’ll be able to fuck you all night.” Matt did as he was told. He had never gone down on a guy before but he knew what felt good. He wet his lips and took as much of Nick’s cock into his mouth as he could. He quickly found a pace that had Nick moaning and breathing hard. “That’s it, baby. A little faster. Ah, yes. Ohhh, that’s perfect. I’m almost there Matt, don’t stop, touch my balls. Squeeze them, kneed them. Suck my cock. Uh, uh, fuck. Here it comes…Oh shit, are gonna swallow it for me? Please baby, swallow for me.” In response, Matt mouthed him harder and deeper, milking Nick’s cock until it erupted, salty and wet, down his throat.
“You’ve got a knack for sucking dick. I never came that fast before. But I meant what I said; a quick release and I can last for hours. Would you like me to tell you what I’m going to do to you tonight, Matt?” Without waiting for an answer he reached into his bag and brought out an anal plug. It was ribbed and squat. “You’re going to slip this inside you. It’ll stretch you, make your tight hole ready for me. I felt how small you are and if we’re going to enjoy this I don’t want you to be in pain.”
“Some pain might be OK,” Matt told him. “Maybe. I think I would like something rough and dirty.”
“Ah, I see. Come closer then and I’ll watch while you stroke your cock erect again. Just jerk yourself off and I’ll tell you some of the things we’ll do together.” He pulled Matt down onto the bed and fixed his eyes on Matt’s dick while he took off his own jeans. “I know you want to feel my cock plowing your ass, Matt. I’m going to fuck your dirty shit hole while you milk me with those tight pussy muscles.” Matt started moaning. “We’ll slide against each other, our hard pricks rubbing together. I’m going to grab your head and ram my dick into your mouth over and over. I’ll shove a long, hard vibrator up your ass and wrap my fist around your dick, squeezing and stroking.” Matt’s cock was hard again now. He wanted to do these things; he wanted to hear more. “I want to stuff your asshole full of cock. I’m going to stretch your shit-hole wide open with two of my biggest dildos while I make you deep throat my rock hard dick. I may even let you fuck my ass. I’ll lower myself onto your shaft and hold you tighter than a fist, milking your cock until I feel your dick jerking, squirting hot cum deep inside me.”
Matt was furiously beating off now, grunting with every quick stroke. Nick pulled his legs farther apart and inserted the plug oh so slowly into Matt’s eager hole. That was all it took. When he felt the cool rubber sliding so easily into his slippery ass he shot his second load onto his stomach, his body jerking with the powerful orgasm, clenching his ass around the thick toy, pulling it even deeper.
“Oh. My. God,” he said as his breathing slowed. “Will you really do those things to me? Will you let me do those things to you?”
“More if you want. I like you, Matt. I think we could really have some fun together,” Nick said as he spread cum from Matt’s stomach around and onto his own growing erection, licking his fingers. “Roll over, I’ve got a trick to make you hard again.”
Matt rolled over, tucking his knees under him so his ass was in the air. The plug jerked as he tried to keep it from sliding out. He felt Nick settle onto the bed behind him and then pressure on the toy as Nick seated it deeper inside. “Do you like this? I’m going to press and tap on it but, no matter how you beg, I won’t pull it out.” The plug felt incredible. Matt could feel it all the way into his stomach as Nick flicked and tapped, rotating the toy, stimulating his prostate. It began to move in slowly widening circles, stretching his hole. The wet sounds it made were driving Matt wild. He wanted to beg Nick for fast, hard thrusts but he knew he wouldn’t listen.
“Shit, ohmygod, mmm. I’m hard again! I want to touch myself. Can I? Oh, FUCK! Pleeaase say yes. Uh, uh, more, more, more. Please more!”
“Not yet, babe, take it slow. Feel this moving and circling inside you. Squeeze it tighter. Concentrate on pulling it deeper. Ah yes, that’s it.” Nick let go while Matt clenched his muscles around the plug. He watched as it bobbed to the rhythm of Matt’s pulsing ass. “Can you feel the control you have now?” Nick asked.
“Yesssss.”
“Then turn onto your back. Sit on the bed and grind that thick toy up your ass.” Nick grabbed Matt’s hips, forcing him to press the plug deeper, as he jerked him back and forth. “How does that feel?” he asked as he watched Matt’s eyes roll back in pleasure and pain.
“Ooooh, so good. It’s so thick, stretching me so wide.”
Nick pushed Matt’s knees up. “Don’t let it fall out. Work your ass around it. Suck it deeper, baby.” Matt was panting, trying to keep his asshole wrapped around the plug, letting it slide out a little before pulling in back in. “Now push. I want to watch you shit it out.” Nick watched as Matt’s asshole bore down on the toy, the muscles spreading wide and exposing the puckered hole, giving him a clear view inside as the plug eased out. “AAAAARRRRR!” Matt growled as he forced the toy out of his ass and it fell on the bed with a soft thud.
“Christ, I can’t believe how good that felt and I didn’t even cum,” Matt said.
“Play is all part of the game, lover. I’m ready for more. Do you think you can take me now? After watching you work that plug, my prick is just aching to be inside you,” Nick told him as he slid a finger around Matt’s hole.
“Yes. Fuck me please. I’ve been dying to feel a huge cock working my asshole. I want you to pound me, don’t hold back.”
Nick stuffed a pillow under Matt’s back and putting his hands under Matt’s knees, he held him so he could see the gaping fuck hole, wet jelly oozing out. “I’ll go slow at first. I want you to swallow every inch of me with your tight shit-cunt.” Nick pressed the tip of his dick into Matt’s ass then slid deeper as he felt Matt relaxing beneath him. Nick’s cock, packed inside him, was better than anything Matt had felt before. He clenched his muscles around Nick, trying to make himself tighter.
Nick held himself still, his stiff cock pressed all the way inside Matt’s hole and started jerking his dick in short, fast pulses. “I know how good this feels. My prick stuffed inside you, massaging you. I won’t move until you beg me, but I’m going to keep my cock dancing for you. Maybe I’ll even make you cum without lifting my hips. I know how badly you want me to touch your dick. Hold your legs open for me. Ah, that’s it. Now squeeze me harder, you dirty slut, like you did with the plug. Mmmm, good boy. Milk me with your tight hole or I won’t fuck you hard like you want.”
Matt worked Nick’s cock as hard as he could, flexing and relaxing his asshole while Nick fondled his dick and sack. “Oh fuckme, fuckme. Oh god Nick, please fuck my ass. Pound my dirty man cunt. I want to feel you grinding your cock, your cum squirting deep in my ass. Deeper. Please, I’m begging now. I want more. Harder! Faster! Your prick is so hot. I need to feel more. NOW!”
Nick pulled all the way out and rammed his dick hard up Matt’s ass. “Mm, shit yes.” he grunted. He plunged again. “Uh.” Again. “Uh,uh,uh,uh,uh.” He couldn’t get enough; deep enough, fast enough, hard enough. “Ah fuck, you’re so tight, squeezing me so hard. I’m gonna cum, baby. I’m gonna shoot my hot cum up your dirty pussy. Milk me, you whore. Spread your asshole for me and take my hot load. That’s it, baby, cum with me.” Nick stroked Matt’s cock, both hands working the shaft and squeezing tightly.
The nasty talk pushed Matt over the edge. “Oh fuuuck, fuck yes. I’m cumming for you!” He grabbed the headboard, gritting his teeth as he shot more cum into Nick’s hands. He felt jets of hot liquid as his own orgasm milked and squeezed Nick’s exploding dick.
“We’re not done yet,” Nick said as he eased Matt’s legs down. “We’re going to fuck all night.”
“I don’t know if I can. I want more but I feel too drained,” Matt replied.
“We’ll take a break, then. A shower, I think. A drink fist, though.”
Nick left Matt on the bed to rummage in the kitchen for some drinks. He found a few high-energy drinks in the fridge and spread some peanut butter on sliced bread. He knew he had never felt so attracted to a client before. It was crazy, they just met, but he felt something real for Matt. He wanted to take care him. He wanted him for a lover.
Matt was waiting on the bed when Nick returned juggling their snack. “A little pick-me-up,” he said, handing a drink and sandwich to Matt.
They talked as they ate, finding they had a lot in common. The conversation was easy and comfortable. Matt realized he really enjoyed Nick’s company. He had a quick wit and a charming manner. I can’t be feeling this way about a one-night-stand, he thought. It has nowhere to go. I’m just a client.
“How about that shower?” Matt said as he got up, his energy returning. “Will you take one with me?”
“That was the plan,” Nick smiled.
They made their way to the bathroom and turned on the spray. Matt gathered towels while the water heated. Nick looked around. The shower was large, perfect for two. Multiple nozzles and a removable massaging shower head plus a deep tub with a bench along one wall. He spotted a small white dildo on the bench. Matt saw him looking and actually blushed, “It belonged to an ex, she left it here and I kept it.”
“Tell me what you do with it,” Nick said.
“I wanted to see what it felt like. You know, to feel it inside me.”
“And…,” Nick prompted as they stepped under the hot water.
“I…well, the first time, I was in here. I found it in the cupboard and took it in the shower with me. I stroked it and licked it. Then I sucked on it. I felt…horny. I sat in the tub with my feet up on the bench, mouthing it. I lathered some soap onto my asshole, slipping my fingers inside, still sucking on the dildo. My cock grew stiff. I thought, I really like the way this feels. So I pushed the dildo inside, using my fingers, too. I slipped it in and out for a while, moaning, on the verge of cumming but I couldn’t. So I wrapped my fist around my cock and jerked off while I fucked my ass faster. I kept trying to catch a glimpse of the dildo penetrating my ass but I couldn’t get a good look. So I just gave up to the sensations and imagined what it looked like. You know, disappearing into my ass with every stroke. It wasn’t long before I made myself cum. It was very…satisfying.”
Nick had been growing hotter and harder as Matt spoke. He noticed Matt had been, too. His eyes were dilated and his cock was stiff. “If you want to watch your ass get fucked, we can do that later. Right now I want to explore you here, in the shower.” Nick took the soap and began washing Matt’s chest and stomach. “You’ve got a great body,” he told him as he worked the soap into thick suds. Matt shivered as Nick closed the distance between them, sliding their hips together, grinding his pelvis against him.
Nick’s hands sought out Matt’s back. Circling around, kneading his shoulders and caressing his smooth ass. His fingers parted the two halves, slipping along the dark crack, dipping inside with short, teasing touches. He bent his head and kissed Matt full on the mouth, his tongue expertly exploring teeth and gums. Nick never kissed a client. It was too intimate but he wanted that closeness with Matt.
Despite the hot water, Matt’s nipples were painfully hard. Nick took one, and than the other, into his mouth, sucking and nipping, listening to the satisfying moans coming from Matt’s throat.
“Ooooh. Your dick feels sooo good sliding against mine. Our stiff cocks pressed together. Your slippery fingers teasing my ass. Make this time last. I don’t want to cum too fast. Let me touch you, too,” Matt panted. He pushed Nick’s head up and began his own exploration. He lightly bit his shoulders and chest. Running his hands over Nick’s arms, smoothing them over his hips and thighs. Massaging his ass, lifting and separating the hard muscles.
They slowly touched each other, grabbing and fondling, until Nick turned Matt around. “I’m going to tongue-fuck you now, Matt.” He bent him over and used the removable showerhead to rinse the soap away. He kneeled down and dipped his tongue deep into Matt’s asshole.
“Oh!” Matt cried out, surprised at the incredible feeling, grinding his ass against Nick’s face. Nick’s tongue plunged and licked. He could taste his own cum inside Matt’s hole and he lapped it up eagerly, sucking out every drop.
“Don’t move,” Nick told Matt as he adjusted the showerhead to a pulsing spray. He moved the head close to Matt’s sweet hole and watched as the hard jet hammered against the throbbing flesh. Nick couldn’t help himself, he had to caress his own dick while Matt wriggled and squirmed under the pressure of the water. He pulled on himself slowly, with long, lazy strokes that went from base to tip. “Mmm. Aaahh, god. You’ve got such a sweet ass, baby. Do you want more? Are you ready to cum yet?” Nick was hoping Matt would say no. This was too much fun.
“No. I want to stay like this forever. Are you touching yourself?” Matt asked, imagining Nick jerking off to the sight before him.
“Oh yeah. I’ve got my fist wrapped around my stiff rod. It’s the hottest tease, knowing I can stroke my cock while you pant for me but that I can’t bury myself inside you yet. Look over your shoulder and watch me,” Nick told him.
Matt looked around, his eyes going wide at the erotic sight. It was enough to push him to orgasm but he controlled the urge, knowing that the waiting would make it ten times better. “I never thought to use my shower like this. It feels….unbelievable, amazing! Ah christ, your dick is so beautiful. Watching you touch yourself, knowing that soon you’ll stuff every inch inside me. It’s enough to make me cum right now. I want to tongue-fuck you, too. I want to taste your ass and lick your sac. I want to watch you when you explode and pump your juice down my throat.”
“Then it’s your turn, lover. Come here,” Nick sat on the bench, pulling up his legs so Matt could touch his ass. He took the spray and rinsed the soap off himself. “Lick me,” he commanded.
Matt bent over and got his first sweet taste. He was so glad it was Nick for his first time. He’d been so nervous earlier but he felt so comfortable with Nick, like they were friends even before all this. He dipped his hard tongue inside the tight hole and was rewarded with a low growl from Nick. He quickened his pace, really enjoying the pleasure he was giving. He had never realized how fun it was to just satisfy a lover, knowing the moans he heard were because of him. He slid his finger inside, next to his tongue, pushing deeper and probing the hole gently. When Nick shouted in delight he grew bolder, pushing two more fingers inside, his other hand stealing up to pinch Nick’s hard nipples. He flicked and pumped, wiggling his fingers, as he licked and rimmed Nick’s hole. He pushed a forth finger in as he began nuzzling and mouthing Nick’s sac.
“Is this too much? Am I hurting you?”
“Mmmm. God no! I’m surprised it feels so good. Aaaah, shit. I don’t… unh… ever let… unh… this happen to me. I’m the one who is supposed to lick, ah christ, and fuck but, ah… god… yes…, this is sooo fucking good!” Nick moaned and writhed under Matt’s hands and mouth. “Can you give me more? I want your fist inside me, stretching my shit hole wider.”
Without removing his fingers, Matt reached for the baby oil he kept in the shower. The movement forced his fingers deeper into Nick’s tight ass and Nick howled again. Matt used his free hand to spread the oil onto every inch of visible skin and slowly eased the rest of his hand inside. He curled his fingers into a fist and watched, fascinated, as his hand disappeared up to the wrist. He heard wild grunting and realized it was coming from him.
“Oh god, I hope I’m not hurting you because I don’t think I could stop even if you asked me to. I’m fisting you, Nick! I’ve got my entire hand shoved up your sweet, tight, dirty pussy. I love watching this. You’re spread open so wide, your asshole squeezing my hand so hard, and I can’t stop. Can you cum for me like this? Does it feel good enough?” Matt worked his fist a little deeper, his eyes on Nick’s face.
“Yes. Ooooh yes. It’s good, so good. I want you to make me cum. My ass feels so full and my cock is painfully hard. Work me, fuck me, pound my ass, make me cum. Hard! Ah, unh, more, please give me more. I’m so close. Your fist is huge, I’ve never…unh… been stretched…unh… so wide…aaaaahhhhh!” Nick could feel a deep anal orgasm coming. Matt stretched his hand open inside Nick’s throbbing fuck hole, using his fingers to rub the prostate, sending Nick into mind numbing release without ever touching his spasming cock.
Matt watched Nick as he recovered, his glazed eyes focusing again as Matt eased his hand gently from the twitching hole. He looked at Nick’s cock, bobbing up and down, and was amazed to see it was still huge. “That was the sexiest thing I have ever seen. My ass is aching for you. I can feel the muscles clenching, ready for a deep, dirty fuck. My mouth is watering for a taste of your cock. You’re still so hard.” Matt leaned forward and swallowed every inch. He could feel Nick’s erection pressing against the back of his throat. He went down on him for a while, sucking hard, scraping lightly with his teeth. “Will you fuck me now?”
“The water’s getting cooler. Why don’t we dry off first and then I’ll take you to bed.” Nick’s legs were shaking as he stood up and turned off the shower. They toweled each other off, finding pleasure in the simple rubbing and stroking. When they were both dry, Nick led Matt back to the bedroom. “I want you to know that was the most amazing orgasm I’ve ever felt. You’re amazing.” He leaned over and pressed Matt onto the mattress. He wanted to do something special for him. He took the oil from his bag and warmed some in his hands. He rubbed Matt’s chest, arms and shoulders, soothing the muscles. Next he massaged his thighs and calves, getting pleasure from just touching. Matt was uttering little moans of delight as Nick worked the oil into his skin.
“Roll over, let me do your back,” Nick told him. Matt turned, sighing as the oil sank into his skin. He ground his stiff cock into the bed as Nick pressed his hands onto Matt’s back and neck. He worked slowly lower. Skimming over his bottom, rubbing his legs and hips. Matt sighed in frustration. Nick was touching him everywhere but where he wanted it most. He tried lifting up his ass but Nick just pushed him down again, making him mad with anticipation.
“Please,” he begged, as he raised his hips again.
“Soon,” came the reply. “Don’t worry, soon.” The sensual massage continued.
Just when Matt thought he might truly die of need, he felt another tube of cool jelly filling his ass. He lifted his hips again, spreading his aching hole for more of the wet lube, moaning as the last of the jelly worked it’s way deeper inside him.
“I’m going to tie you up, OK? So I can have my way with you,” Nick told him as he wrapped rope loosely around Matt’s wrists and secured them to the headboard. Then he spread Matt’s legs apart, using more rope to tie them to the posts at the foot of the bed.
Nick smiled and said, “I like you like this. Tied and helpless.” He took a pillow and put it under Matt’s stomach so that his ass was positioned just so. “First a toy, I think. Would you like that?”
“As long as you put your dick in me soon, you can do whatever you want,” Matt told him.
“Ah, maybe both, then. My dick and my strap-on. Yeah, I think I drive them both inside that eager shit hole. You fucked me with your fist, stretched my asshole so wide I thought I might split in two. Turnabout is fair play, huh?” Nick took a thick 9 inch strap-on out of his bag and pressed it to Matt’s lips. “Suck it,” he commanded as he propped it up in front of Matt’s face, using the buckles to hold it to the bed slats. Matt kissed and licked the tip, running his tongue along the length, knowing that Nick was watching. He imagined it was Nick’s cock he was sucking on as he slowly deep-throated the dildo, increasing his pace until his bobbing head was almost a blur. The wet slurping noises he made had Nick wishing it was his cock getting face fucked.
“That’s enough,” he said. Matt moaned in protest as Nick took the toy away. “You’re making me jealous, lover. You can swallow my dick later. Right now I’m going to watch while I ram this up your dirty pussy.” Nick shoved the length of the dildo up Matt’s asshole in one hard thrust.
“Aaaaahhhhh, god. Fuck, that was good. Again,” Matt grunted as Nick buried the thick toy into his slippery hole. His ass was getting pounded hard and he loved it. “Unh… again. Unh… more. Unh… harder.” The groans were torn from Matt’s chest with every violent penetration.
Suddenly it stopped. The strap-on was buried inside Matt’s ass as Nick moved forward to buckle it around his hips. He pressed himself closer, stretching his body along Matt’s, and driving the toy even deeper. “You are so hot. I told before I was going to stuff two cocks inside your eager pussy. Are you ready?” Matt could only nod. Nick reached between them and pulled the strap-on out, positioning himself to drive the slick dildo and his own aching cock inside. He pushed slowly, waiting for Matt to open for the invasion.
“Don’t go slow. Drive those poles up my ass. I’m wet and ready. I can take it. Do it, please.” Matt screamed as Nick rammed his hips down, forcing his asshole wide with the massive invasion.
“Ah god, Matt. You’re so tight. How does it feel having two rock hard cocks pounding your dirty fuck hole?” Nick plowed Matt’s ass, groaning and sweating, trying to hold back his own orgasm. He fucked him over and over. Plunging in deeper with every thrust. He slowed the pace gradually until he was just grinding Matt’s ass, moving in circles, trying to force himself deeper.
Matt could feel the two cocks pressing his prostate as they slipped and circled inside him. He could feel the pressure building towards an orgasm he knew he never felt before. “Oh fuck, Nick. What…unh…are you doing…unh? I’ve never felt this good. Aaaah, more. Please more. It’s too much! Ohmygod, ohmygod, ah, ah, aaaaahhhhhh!” Nick screamed as the most powerful release he’d ever felt tore through his body. He jerked and twitched, pulling on his restraints as his cock emptied an enormous load of sticky cum into the pillow underneath him. As he felt the last violent shudders rippling through his dick, he realized Nick had started pounding his ass again. He heard Nick howling and grunting as he got fucked harder and harder.
“Oh god, oh god.. I’m gonna come, Matt. I’m gonna fill your tight ass with my hot spunk. Hold me, squeeze me. Yes, that’s it. That’s it. Ah, ah god. Fuck, gonna fuck you so good, you dirty whore. Ram my cock in your tight ass. Fuck your dirty shit-pussy. Make you scream for me. Ah, uh, ah, uh. More, you nasty slut. Take it. Fuuuuuuuck!!!”
Matt couldn’t believe it but he was already feeling another orgasm coming. He egged Nick on with dirty words, hoping he would cum again. “Yes, Nick. Fuck my ass. This is so nasty. I want your hard cock stretching my fuck hole. Pound my nasty man-cunt, ram it harder, make me scream. Cum for me. I want to feel your hot pole squirting a load of cum into my tight ass. Deep, deeper, baby. Hammer my pussy and don’t stop until I’ve milked every drop. Don’t stop. Ohfuckme, fuckme, fuckme, fuuuuuck meeeee!” Matt felt hot jets of cum as Nick dumped a huge load into his ass. As he milked the last drops from Nick’s cock he felt another orgasm surging through his own dick.
Nick pulled out and collapsed on the bed. “I don’t know how much more I can take, Matt. You are the best lover I’ve ever had.” He reached over to untie Matt and realized he didn’t want this night to be over. Never before had he fallen so hard for a client. He couldn’t even think of Matt as a client anymore, just his lover. He knew these feelings were going to hurt him come morning but there was no help for it now.
“Ah,” Matt sighed as the bonds came loose and he stretched like a cat. “You’re the only lover I’ve ever had. But if I could, I would stay here in bed with you forever. I want you to kiss me again. Would you kiss me, Nick?”
“With pleasure,” Nick replied as he drew Matt’s head closer for a deep kiss. Their tongues twirled together, licking each other’s lips, the insides of soft cheeks. Matt moved to Nick’s neck, lapping at the pulse that beat there. He ran his hands over Nick’s body, easing the tension from their earlier physical exertions. He tugged on his ear, swirling his tongue around the curves, licking behind it to find a spot that had Nick shivering.
“I never knew a man’s body could be so beautiful,” Matt whispered. Matt moved lower to lick Nick’s nipples, blowing on the peaks. He dipped his tongue into Nick’s naval, licking his way over flat stomach and hard hips. Then he came back to Nick’s mouth, running his tongue along the seam until Nick parted his lips to let Matt’s clever tongue inside.
Nick let Matt explore his body. His hands were everywhere at once. Nick let his own hands slide over Matt’s back, pulling him closer.
“No. Don’t touch me. This is for you.” Matt kissed him again, licking his body, rubbing his hands everywhere. After a while he got up, “Wait here, I’ll be right back.”
Nick heard the water running in the bathroom and figured Matt was cleaning up. He came back with a bowl of soapy water and a small towel. Holding out a glass of ice water, he said, “I thought you could use this.”
Nick took the glass and watched as Matt dipped the towel into the soapy water. “Are you going to wash me?”
“Would you let me?” Matt asked. Nick nodded his head and sat up as Matt wrung out the towel.
Matt washed Nick’s chest and neck. “You’re cock is getting hard,” he said as he watched Nick’s dick jerk and swell.
“It’s all this pampering and attention. Plus I want to fuck you again.”
“Oh,” Matt said lamely. He rinsed the towel again and cleaned around Nick’s swollen cock, wiping the stickiness from his ball sack and thighs. He bent Nick’s knees and used fresh water to cool and sooth Nick’s hole, pressing the cloth against the swollen flesh. “I hope I didn’t hurt you. You know, in the shower before.”
“No. Did I hurt you?”
“A good hurt,” Matt said. He rinsed the cloth again and put it in the bowl. “It was…ah…nice.” God that sounded stupid.
Nick smiled and leaned over to retrieve the cloth, “Now you.” He braced Matt’s legs apart and washed him. He knew the cool water felt good and couldn’t help fondling Matt’s prick. He gently stroked the shaft, fingering the glistening tip, as he rubbed his own stiff cock.
“Oooh,” Matt moaned as Nick leaned forward and took him into his wet mouth. He swirled his tongue over Matt’s shaft wanting to give him a long, slow blowjob. He worked Matt’s cock with his lips, going down on him over and again. He held Matt’s hips still as he bobbed his head, sucking harder, pulling his dick deep into his mouth. He could hear Matt panting now and it only excited him more. His own pulse was beating fast and he could fell the blood rushing to his already engorged cock. He started moaning, a low sound, deep in his chest. His head moved faster as he dug his fingers into Matt’s hips and pulled him forward with the rhythm of his own movements.
“Aaahhh, my god! Don’t stop. No one has ever sucked my cock like this! Your wet mouth feels so good, I can’t hold back. I’m going to cum in your mouth.”
That was exactly what Nick wanted, Matt’s hot cum pouring down his throat. He let go of Matt’s hips and squeezed his balls until he felt them tense. He sucked harder as Matt’s jerking cock blasted cum into his mouth, swallowing every sweet pearl.
Matt climbed, shaking, onto the bed. When his pulse slowed he reached for Nick’s rod, “Now you. Can I use some of your toys?” he asked.
“Whatever you want, baby.”
Matt rummaged in Nick’s bag and brought out a thin vibrator. He looked at Nick with a wicked smile. “This,” he said. “I want this. Does it feel good?”
“Why don’t you try it and see.” Before Nick realized what he was doing, Matt reached between his own legs and inserted the toy into his ass.
“I like it,” he turned it on low. “Ah, yeah, I really like it.” He worked the vibrator in his ass until his cock was stiff again, moaning and telling Nick how it felt. “It tickles. I just want to hold it still while it wiggles inside me.” Matt turned the vibrator to high, “OH FUCK! It’s so fast, pulsing inside my ass like a jackhammer. I’m losing control. Ah god, I feel like I’m going to shit myself. All that jelly you packed up my hole, it’s going to ooze out. Watch me. I want you to watch my asshole when I shit it out all over the bed. Here it comes. Ah fuck, here it comes.” Matt’s cock shot out a stream of cum as his asshole leaked hot jelly onto his hands and the bed.
“Oh christ, that was incredible. I wanna fuck you with it now,” Matt didn’t wait for an answer. He jammed a tube of the jelly up Nick’s eager asshole, squeezing until Nick’s dirty pussy was dripping with it. “You’ll love this,” he said as he slid the vibrator into Nick’s shit hole.
Nick moaned. Matt kept it low at first, watching Nick stroke his cock, until he started to beg for more. “Please, Matt. Faster, Matt. A little deeper. Aaahhh, that’s it,” Nick said as Matt pushed the toy farther into his ass. “Oooh, I can feel it. Now you watch, I’m cumming, baby.” Nick pulled his knees up as his cock spewed cum and his asshole let loose a stream of jelly that squirted in an arc onto Matt’s chest.
“You were right, that was incredible.”
Matt fell on Nick then, he was so turned on. “More. Let’s fuck again. Let’s suck each other’s cocks while we finger each other’s assholes. I want you to pin me against a wall and plow my ass with your fist. I want to stuff a giant dildo up my dirty pussy and beat off while you watch. I want to spread my asshole while you jerk-off and shoot hot cum on me. I want to ride you hard, slamming my ass down on your dick while I jerk you off.”
The images spun in Nick’s head until, with a growl, he pinned Matt on the bed with his ass in the air. “You want to fuck, you dirty whore? I’ll fuck you. You’ll be begging me to stop, you little bitch.” He grabbed a huge 11” dildo out of his bag and rammed it into Matt’s dirty cunt. “Like that?” he demanded as he spanked the protruding end. “You want more?” he shouted as he spanked harder, driving it deeper inside with every smack. He pulled the latex cock all the way out and started slapping it against Matt’s hole.
His own dick was hard again now, so he wrapped his fist around the shaft and started stroking it at a punishing pace. He realized he was howling, furiously slapping Matt’s asshole with the dildo. He knew neither of them would cum again any time soon so he took the opportunity to really tease them both. He positioned his own ass over the discarded strap-on and drove himself down onto it, grinding it into the bed. He shoved the dildo inside Matt, working it as fast as he could. His arms were on fire but he wouldn’t slow down. He just kept pounding. Matt was really moaning now, begging for Nick to be rougher.
“Come on, you pussy, fuck me. Force that cock deeper up my cunt. Split me open with it,” Matt demanded as he thrust his ass higher, trying to get more. But Nick pulled it out instead. He bent his head to give Matt a tongue fuck and felt the strap-on move inside his ass. This gave him an idea. He pulled the strap-on out with a wet sucking sound and fastened it high up onto Matt’s thigh. He grabbed his cock and guided it into Matt’s hole while he used the other hand to stuff the toy up his own ass. He reached around to stroke Matt while he pumped his hips filling both their asses with stiff pricks.
“Aaah shit! Even after I’ve plowed your sweet ass all night, you’re still the tightest fuck I’ve ever had,” Nick said. “Tighter than a fist. Feels so good. I could fuck you for hours, baby.” He plunged his cock into Matt’s ass repeatedly until they were both ready for something more.
Nick pulled out and walked over to the full-length cheval mirror. “You said you wanted to watch your asshole get fucked, right?” Nick pulled a chair in front of the mirror. “Sit here,” he told Matt, hooking his ankles over the top of the mirror. “Can you see your puckered hole, dripping wet?”
“Yes,” Matt breathed.
“Watch,” Nick said. “Your asshole was made to swallow cock.” He penetrated the tight hole with all of the 11” dildo. “Can you see? You took the whole thing you greedy bitch. I’m going to fuck you with it now, watch as it slips in and out of your dirty ass.” Nick fucked Matt while Matt watched in the mirror. The dildo was huge, disappearing inside Matt’s ass and sliding out again with wet slurping sounds. Nick pushed it in one last time and left it there to go get another fuck toy from his bag. Matt watched the dildo tremble as he struggled to hold it inside himself.
Nick came back with a long string of shiny black balls. The smallest the size of a small lime and they grew in size to the largest one, about the size of a softball. “Do you know what these are, what they’re for?” Nick asked, rubbing them with slippery jelly.
“You’re going to stuff them up my ass,” Matt said. “Right? Please tell me they’re for me. I want them for me.”
“Oh yes, Matt. They’re for you. How many do you think your tight little ass can swallow?”
“All of them. I want all of them.” There were about 20 on the chain.
Nick chuckled, “We’ll see.” He yanked the dildo out of Matt’s ass and dropped it on the floor. “I’ll put them in, one at a time, alright? And when you’re ready, I’ll tug the chain and watch as they slide, dripping, out of your juicy ass.” He pressed the smallest one inside, “Do you like that?” He stuck the next one in, “More?” The third ball slid inside, then two more. “You’ve got five buried inside you, Matt. Does it feel good? Do you want another?”
Matt could only grunt.
“Then ask me, you filthy bitch. Say ‘Yes, Nick. Plug my dirty man cunt with another one, please.’”
“Yes, Nick. Plug my dirty man cunt with another one, please,” Matt obediently replied.
Nick stuffed two more up Matt’s aching asshole, “That’s seven now.” He let the rest dangle to the floor, their weight pulling on the ones buried inside. “Stand up. Walk around and get them moving inside you.”
Matt stood up. He turned his body so he could see it in the mirror. He could see the unused balls hanging from his ass and moaned aloud at the sight.
“Walk,” Nick reminded him, watching as the chain swung back and forth with every step. Matt walked around the room. “Are you ready for more?”
“Yes, more.” Matt lay face down on the bed, his asshole clenching around the ball trying to escape.
“Relax, baby, or I won’t be able to get any more in.” Nick jerked the chain causing Matt to moan again.
“Mmmmm, oh, aaahhh. Not yet. Give me more please.”
“How many?”
“Three.”
Nick forced three more balls inside watching as Matt’s asshole widened to swallow each one. He pressed in one more, but only half, so he could see Matt’s pussy as it stretched around a ball the size of a soda can.
“Ohmygod! That feels good. Push it in deeper.” Matt screamed as his ass received the thick ball. “Another!”
Nick couldn’t believe Matt could take much more. He pressed another, larger ball inside. “That’s a dozen. How does it feel to have your ass crammed with all those? Watching you take them inside is making me so hot. I want to watch you shit them out. Can you?”
“UH! Just one more. Oh fuck! Please, Nick. Ooooh please! I can take one more inside.” Matt was gripping the bed, panting and groaning.
Nick relented; forcing one last ball inside Matt’s already crowded shit hole. “Now, shit a few out for me. I’m dying to watch as they slide out of your ass.”
Matt squeezed and Nick watched as a huge ball stretched the puckered hole wide and slid out. Mat groaned loudly, trying to shit out another ball. He reached behind himself, spreading his ass, pressing around the hole as he forced it out. “Ah shit. Mmmmm. Fuuuuuck,” he howled as he forced three more balls out with a hard push. They left his ass with a wet pop.
“I’ll do this now,” Nick told him. “Lift your hips for me so I can get my hand around your dick.” Matt lifted his hips, hissing at the fierce grip Nick wrapped around his cock. Nick started stroking and pulling on Matt’s pecker. He left the balls hanging from his ass for now. “I’m going to work your cock. When you’re ready to cum tell me. I’ll pull on this chain and the rest of the balls will slide out of your ass making you cum harder.”
Nick jerked and fondled Matt’s cock, lightly tugging on the chain. Soon Matt was grunting, getting ready to shoot his load.
“Shit! I’m almost there. I, oh fuck, I want to cum. Oh shit. Oh fuck yessss. Yank on my dick and make me cum! Fuckme, fuckme fuckme. Oh god… unh… unh… unh… unh. More… unh… oh… ah… ah…ah. Christ Nick, oh christ. Beat me off, jerk my cock. Ohhhhh yessss, here I cum! I’m ready…uh…uh…uh…uh. Aaaaaaahhhh!!” Nick pulled the chain just as Matt’s cock exploded. The remaning balls were wrenched out, pro-longing an intense orgasm. Matt’s body jerked as he screamed Nick’s name over and over.
Matt lay there for a while until he felt semi-normal again. He looked over at Nick and recognized the hungry look on his face. “You didn’t cum?”
“No, I was too busy watching you.” Nick was painfully hard, he needed release. “You could take care of this for me.”
“I want to fuck you, but I don’t think I’ll have the equipment for a while.”
“I can fix that,” Nick told him. He fixed the strap-on to Matt’s hips. “I want to ride you.” He moved to squat over Matt, his asshole stretching wide. He lowered himself down on the dildo, groaning in pleasure.
Matt gripped Nick’s hips and surged up, driving the toy farther inside. “That’s it, baby. Ride me. Feel this cock working your sweet ass.” Nick closed his eyes, his head thrown back, and began bouncing.
Matt looked between their bodies to watch Nick’s ass receive the thick dildo and took Nick’s cock into his hands. He stroked the length slowly, squeezing the tip, as he gently fondled the heavy sack. Nick moaned to the rhythmic ride. “Oh god, oh baby. Shit, that’s so good. I wish this were your pole fucking me, making me moan. Your thick cock inside my tight pussy, pounding my ass. I want to feel you stuffing every inch of your hot pecker inside when I drive my ass down. I want to milk you, swallow your rod with my fuck hole, and cum all over your chest.” Nick knew the dirty talk would excite Matt. He wanted him hard again so he could get fucked with the real thing, not a toy.
Matt was almost there, his cock rising slowly, as he watched and listened. “Soon. I want that too but I’m not hard enough yet. Tell me more, it’s turning me on.”
“I can feel my muscles gripping your cock, pulling it deeper. I want to scream for you. My tight ass will drain ribbons of cum from your rock hard pole. You’ll pack my dirty pussy with your hot juice and when I lift my ass off your exhausted cock cum will ooze out and run onto your thighs.” Nick lifted himself up and trapped Matt’s dick between his ass cheeks. He slid back and forth, the powerful muscles working Matt’s cock like a fist. The dildo bumped into Nick’s rigid member until Matt took both dicks into his hand. He jerked them off together, wrapping his fist around the large cocks, loving how they felt in his slippery hand. He reached to unbuckle the strap-on and slipped his now ragging cock from between Nick’s sweet ass. Now he had his hand pressing his own rod against Nick’s.
“I’m ready now. I’m throbbing to be inside you.” He lifted Nick’s hips, holding him above his hardon, teasing his anus with just a taste of the tip before driving himself up and into Nick’s waiting hole.
“Aaahhh,” Nick sighed. The invasion felt so good. He pressed down, trapping Matt’s cock within. He moved in large circles, loving the feeling of getting fucked by Matt. He lifted his hips and rode Matt, milking and squeezing. “Oh christ. Yes, baby, oh god, yes. You’re so hard. So big. Fuck me, Matt. Mmm, so good, so good. Ooooo, more, more ,more.” He stretched out so that their bodies were pressed together. He kissed Matt’s mouth and rocked his hips, trapping his hard dick between them. “Ohmygod, sweet, so sweet. Fuck me, Matt. Your cock feels so good. So perfect. I need you, I need more.”
Matt grabbed Nick’s ass and spread the cheeks trying to get closer. He licked Nick’s neck and kissed his mouth, trying to hold back the building orgasm. Nick was riding him so perfectly, making him feel so good. They came together, matching their strokes, moaning and sweating. Matt rolled over and pinned Nick beneath him. He wrapped Nick’s legs around his hips, his face buried in Nick’s neck, and fucked. “Oh yes. Mmmm, you’re so tight. Oh god, oh god, oh god. I’m close, baby, so close. You’re tight sweet hole is drenched. My cock is sliding inside you so readily. I can’t wait much longer.” He stopped moving, he was too close and he wasn’t ready yet. He held himself still, gasping for breath, until he felt more in control.
“Don’t stop,” Nick said as he gripped Matt’s cock with his tight opening.
“No!” Matt yelled. “Nick, please, don’t move. I’m not ready yet. Let me fuck you, I want to fuck you.” He leaned in to distract Nick with his tongue, “Please, I don’t want to cum yet. Help me make it last longer. It’s so sweet, being inside you like this, I don’t want to ever stop.” He pulled out, almost to the tip, and moved forward just a bit. “Aaahhh,” he pulled out again, teasing Nick’s ass with short thrusts, holding back all but the tip.
Nick exhaled, hissing with the gentle lunges. “Oh god, oh yes. A little more please. Just a little more.” Matt slipped another inch inside. “Ooooh. Oh, oh fuck, oh god.” Another teasing inch. “Ah, ah, yes. Mmm.” Nick put his hands on Matt’s ass as another slow thrust buried another inch inside. “Enough! You can’t do this! I need more, stop teasing me. Jesus, Matt, this is the sweetest torture. You’ve got to fuck me. Please!”
Matt drove himself in the rest of the way, “OK, baby, alright. No more teasing.” He tucked his hands under Nick’s ass and pumped his hips, driving his cock deep, telling Nick how good it felt. They slammed their bodies together over and over. Matt’s straining cock dipped and plunged as he fucked Nick’s sweet, tight ass. “I’m ready for you Nick. Cum with me. Don’t wait. I’m going to fill you with hot cum. Do you want that? My hot juice spilling into your tight pussy? Feel me, hold my cock with your burning ass and milk it.” Matt increased his pace until Nick was writhing beneath him. “Ah, so tight. Unh, fuck. Oh yes. God yes. Take it all. Oh shit… god… fuck… fuck… fuck. Aaaahhhhh!!!” Matt erupted, hot cum spilling into Nick’s ass just as Nick screamed his own release, his own juices emptying onto his stomach.
Matt stayed buried inside Nick, panting, until his spent cock grew soft and slid out. “I’m tired, so tired. Sleep. Stay with me,” he mumbled.
“Yes,” Nick told him. “I’ll stay.” They burrowed under the covers and were asleep in seconds.
When Matt woke the next afternoon, Nick was gone. Ah well, what else could I expect, he thought. He put on a pair of jeans, wincing as sore muscles flexed, and made his way downstairs.
“’Morning,” Nick was standing in the kitchen, sipping coffee.
Matt stumbled when he saw him. “I thought you left,” he said and then felt stupid. Of course he didn’t leave, he hadn’t been paid yet. “Want something to eat?”
“I hope you don’t mind, but I helped myself already. There were some leftovers in the fridge. I kept some warming in the oven in case you woke up soon.” He took some pizza slices from the oven and put them on a plate for Matt, “Here.”
Matt sat at the table. “Uh… what do I owe you? That is, I mean, how much…?”
“Nothing. Last night was great, Matt, but for more than just the sex. I really liked being with you. I was hoping you did, too.”
“I did, I do. What I mean to say is, stay. If you’re not busy, I mean. You don’t have to say yes, but I’d really like it if we could be friends, more even-“
“I’d like that,” Nick smiled and leaned over to give Matt a sweet kiss.

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose

Last edited by wyndhy : 04-05-2004 at 04:45 PM.
Old 04-05-2004, 05:15 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
feedback please. what can I say I'm needy

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 09-28-2005 at 09:04 PM.