Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Gay Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-19-2002, 05:30 PM
dobbydog

men with their men

Dominatra, Pussycat, Sweetcorn, Lilith, Sharniqua - for you..

When I was just sixtenn I got a job in a friend of my father's restaurant. Washing-up in the evenings, from 5pm to about 11, crap money but hey back in 1970 something it seemed good.

The work started with me calling for the owner, his wife, the cook and the cook's cousin - Frack (Midddle eastern name). There was something about Frack, he was chatty and I liked him. Not at first more than just to say hello, heck I just though about girls, feeling pussy through knickers and undoing bra's etc.

About my third week I was early for work and called for Frack at his flat above the restaurant. When he opened the door he smiled and told me to come in, would I like a drink? It was hot and I said great. We both sat in his lounge and watched TV, he put on a film. This was very exciting, one of the first video players, and it was a tape of random sex scenes. i was really excited - I could feel my cock straining against my pants, the film showed many things;

-a couple lying end to end licking in each other, It turned me on,especially seeing the woman sucking the mans cock and then a woman riding a cock. The first time I'd seen this, and I could see the cock covered in glistening juice, she pulled off, pushed the cock against her ass cheeks and I watched cum shoot over her ass. I was feeling really hot. i had not realised but Frack was wearing a dressing gown and just dark pants.

He asked me about the film did I like it, did I want to do those things. Eventually he said I was too young and probaly had no pubes...

I was not very sharp and immediatley undid my trousers and showed the hair poking over my pants - he laughed and said "is that all?" So I showed more Frack then did something amazing, he grabbed me pulling me to the floor his hand inside my pants around my cock. As he pushed me down he kissed me, I was shocked but more shocked that I liked it. It was incredible - another guy was holding my cock.

He pulled me back onto the sofa and pulled my pants and trouser down slowly, he looked at me and said "You like?"

I nodded dumbly and he started to pull my cock and then he bent over and gently took my cock into his mouth. This felt unreal, he pulled off and kissed me, which I returned and I could taste my cock in his mouth. We carried on kissing and I recall reaching over and feeling his cock through his underwear, i traced its shape concentrating on the ridge and at the end I could see a damp patch, which grew. His hand was still around my rock hard cock, so I reached over, pulled his waist band down and released his cock.

I looked at it amazed, I had never considered myself gay, but I was soo turned on. His cock was shorter than mine, circumised, slighly thicker, the skin was soft, smooth but his cock was hard and stood up. Taking a deep breath I started to wank him, gently pulling up and down - this felt so horny. then he stopped me and pointed at the time, we had to get to work, we briefly kissed and i gave his cock a last squeeze and then we dressed and went to work.

That was Friday - I awaited Satureday eagerly, feeling anxious, scared and lustful. i felt partly ashaned - I was a homo and everyone had said that was bad, but I had liked it.

On Satureday I made sure I was early, he let me in and again was wearing a dressing gown and underwear. Almost immediatley he started to kiss me, full deep stuff and I again shocked myself by responding, his hands ran over my back and then he took my hand and put it on his cock. I was delierious and started stroking, especially the pre-cum leaking through his pants. I summoned courage and pulled them down, his cock sprang out demanding attention. Ladies want some more?
Old 06-19-2002, 06:10 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

Yes please!! :p

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 06-19-2002, 06:34 PM
dobbydog

Hot, horney and homo -

I stroked his cock, in awe at it, feeling the soft smooth skin. I never felt so hot or soosensually alert.

Then he said "come Andy, I give you a massage.". he led mee by the hand to the sofa sat down and told me to lie across him. i was feeling so nervous, what would happen now. He pulled my T-shirt up anf off, and then he gripped the top of my trousers and pulled them and my underwear down. Stopping just below my bum cheeks, my breathing was slow, he ran his hands over my shoulders.

I was worried, my bum was nude, I felt - vulnerable and exposed
I felt like I was at his mercy, and part of me really enjoyed it. His hand traced a pattern down to my ceeks and he gently caresed them, it felt like he was ever so gently pulling the cheeks apart. Then he moved back up. He stopped and said "andy stand up". i did and he adjusted his dressing gown, I watched his cock stand upright. He pulled my clothes down to my ankles, and lay me back across him. I was feeling wanton now, I could feel his hot hard cock against my stomach, it was leaking pre-cum. Next he did something incredibly erotic, he ran a finger along my bum slit, slowly from top to bottom and back. He felt me tense with pleasure and "You like?" I nodded. His finger returned, this time slipping a tiny fraction between...and slowing just above my warm, slick aresehole. He moved up gently touching on the stem of my balls and back up. slowly to my aresehole, this time stopping and gently moving against my puckered ring. I was silently begging him to enter. He pushed against it, I stiffened and he applied slight pressure - "Ohh please, please do it" i moaned, he pushed again. it was tight, he spoke, voive thick with lust "You are tight and pretty." His finger withdrew, I turned and looked at him and we kissed, I pulled away took his hand and licked his finger, tasting the slick moisture. I took it into my mouth and sucked of the musty smell. i thought it would taste of shit, but It did not, I could taste my own arse. Our cocks were both hard and huge, pre-cum dripping. He gently stroked mine.. I trned to lok at his beautful cock, the tip was dark strawberry red...

Ladies and men - more soon.
Old 06-21-2002, 02:10 PM

Unfortunately we had to stop as we were both late for work. Work was hard, the kitchen was always hot and sweaty, and more so when your cock is straining and your balls aching to release spunk.

The next time i saw Frack was a week later. Friday night, I was anxious and excited. I had been fantasing, about things we could do together...

When I got to work, I made sure I was about forty minutes early and bounded straight to call for Frack. He opened the door and said "Come in", he smiled and I felt suddenly shy and awkward. He told me to wait in the lounge while he went upstairs, the video was on showing a man being ridden by a very attractive blonde. She had smallish tits, which hung down in a very provocative way. I noticed her long, dark nipples and wondered how they would taste.

Frack came in, as usual in his dressing gown, I caught a glimpse of his tight pants... he walked over and started to kiss me. Weirdly it did not feel odd, but sexy and loving. My hands immediately stroked hos cock through his pants, I traced his shape, running my fingers over the head, feeling the growing damp patch. His hands pulled my T-shirt off and undid my trousers, he stopped breathless.

"andy lie down on your front"... I was shocked and my breathing slowed I turned back to him. The TV in front of me, the blonde was being taken from behind. As if in slow motion I obeyed him, "Pull your pants down." he said, I did it very slow. I could feel the cool air on my bum, and again I felt exposed, open and eager. I lied down and felt him climb on me, he positioned himself above me.
Old 06-21-2002, 02:23 PM

continued

I felt his cock touch my bum, i could feel it's tip being slowly slipped between my cheeks, I felt scared and also filled with lust.

Suddenly he got up and came back - "please lift" he said Instinctively I knew what to do, I raised my arese and he put a pillow under me, then I felt his fingers smearing something moist between my arse cheeks. The he put his cock back, It did not feel like a big pointy thing, more like some large blunt object, after heaving his cock up and down my bum crease he stopped. I looked over and he smiled and kissed me, "Don't worry I clean". It was then I felt the warm liquid running between my cheeks and onto my legs. He lovingly wiped between my cheeks, cleaning his cream. I rolled over my cock huge and hard, he smiled again and leant over taking me into his mouth. This felt incredible, the tightness and tingling was amazing, his head bobbed up and down. i could feel his mouth around my helmet, I groaned and felt my own spunk burst like a fountain. He pulled off, catching some in his mouth but eagerly watching the rest cascade acoss us both. We hugged on the floor, he then said "Quick Andy, wash, work".
Old 06-21-2002, 03:25 PM

Hello

Is this doing anything for anyone? If not be honest and I'll stop now and put this to bed...no hard feelings

Andrew
Old 06-21-2002, 04:12 PM
~Big Tease~

I wana hear more! :D ppplllleeeaaaasssseeee?!? :D
Old 06-21-2002, 04:13 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
me tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 06-21-2002, 04:47 PM
Oral Freak

Hi Andrew ---

What a wonderful, sexy, erotic story --- please continue it! I'm really enjoying your writing and your storytelling ability, and your subject matter is so very exciting... Thanks for having the courage to post this! I hope you'll post lots more in the future!!!!

--- sweetstuff
Old 06-21-2002, 05:54 PM

Send a message via AIM to Tayntdluv
mmmm...wow Andrew, thanks so much for sharing and please don't stop now!!!
Old 06-21-2002, 06:00 PM

Ok

I'll keep going soon, tomorrow?

Too late now.

Have a great monrning, noon and nite, and shag well.

Andrew
Old 06-21-2002, 06:41 PM

Send a message via ICQ to 1wildpussycat Send a message via Yahoo to 1wildpussycat
WOW....andrew you have my full attn. .....i can't wait to hear more from you....so for its a very hot sexy story.......my clothes off to you
Old 06-21-2002, 07:01 PM

Send a message via AIM to UnsilenceMe
Very arousing story! I want to hear lots more!
Old 06-21-2002, 10:49 PM
õ¿õ

Sorry Andrew. I almost missed this great story! Thanks and its is sure a lovely one. Wish could hear more about this ;)
Old 06-22-2002, 02:41 PM
dobbydog

hot and hard and homo - continued

The next time was different - Frack phoned and invited me to stay over on Friday nite, go out with him on Satureday to see his family and stay Satureday nite too.

I felt totally turned on, confused and scared. I knew that he did not want to see his family, i knew that he just wanted to make-out all thru friday and satureday. i was confused, because I liked girls - i really liked girls, but here I was dreaming about the different ways we could make out together. I wanted us to rub cockheads, i could not stop thinking about the shape, feel and texture of his cock, I wanted to repay his blowjob. I wanted to suck his cock, taste his pre-cum, and ..even though I was not sure I wanted to swallow his spunk, I wanted it on my face.

I was scared about one thing - his cock entering my anus. i wanted to, ohh I wanted too soooo much, but I was scared, scared of pain and was I actually homo - gay? Late 70's UK was very anti-gay. But strangely I had pushed back against his cock when he slid between my arese cheeks and loved the feeling. I could feel my arese opening, the puckered ring wanting his cock inside.

Friday came and I was late, missed a bus and arrived late for work and late for sex. The boss growled at me and Frack looked well pissed.

To make it worse the nite was very busy - non-stop washing-up, it was very hot 80-90f and I was soo turned on. As the nite progressed I became more turned on, in the tight confines of the kitchen Frack squeezed by so many times. He rubbed my arese and I could feel his cock. eventaully behind a fridge door he pulled his cock out and motioned me to come over. His cock looked wonderful, dark, smooth and hard. I wanted too, but suddenly the kicthen was full of staff and I whistfully watched him put his cock away. i could not wait to get to the flat above.