Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Gay Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-29-2002, 05:14 AM
that's ienki .. with an i

wow! Amazing stories Wildeye (A)... I just saw this thread tonight and read all the way through... so hot! Please don't stop writing :)
Old 01-01-2003, 04:11 PM

I felt my cock being held and then a soft cool mouth slipped over it and a leg passed over my head. I gratefully received a dangling semi-hard cock into my mouth and sucked wildly.

He tasted strong, that hot cock taste, musky and pre-cum.

His mouth moved tigthly up and down my hard cock, taking me in deep, I pulled his cock out of my mouth and rubbed it across my face. Kissing the shaft and then using long-licks up to the ridge. My tongue traced a silver6y pattern along the frenum, and was rewareded by a bead of pre-cum sliding down the head. i eagerly moved back to the end taking him in my mouth and sucking hard. He groaned and withdrew from my mouth, pulling away he pulled me over and rubbed my expectant cheeks, i felt cool lube being wiped up my slit and fingers probing my aching anus - I so wanted his hot, hard cock up me. I braced myself on all fours and pushed against him, his cock slide in one motion against my anus and then he started to enter, his breathing slow, his cock opening my anus, the head filling the tich slick entrance..
Old 01-05-2003, 06:33 PM

He pushed his cock into my anus, opening me up and at the same time I felt another cock against my lips, I gratefully opened my mouth and took it in, it tasted of cum, I greedily gobbled at it, my tongue licking the underside. i was in heaven as the other cock sank deep in my arse, balls pushing my legs wider, my anus felt full and on fire, the cock in my mouth tasted great, i wanted to feel it spurt and the hot seed on my tongue. Then I felt another cock, some one was below the cock brushed my stomach, then slid up my bum cheeks to rest against the shaft of the cock which was slowly but surely fucking me. the third cock pushed insistently, my own rock hard, I salivated over the cock in my mouth as the impossible occurred and the third cock inexorably and painfully made its way into my arse alongside the lovely cock that was already there.

I could feel the two shafts inside, my anus huge,as both fucked me moving in unison. i heard a groan and the cock in my mouth erupted in hot spunk, i pulled it out feeling spunk on my face and then I pulled it back in, i wanted to drink more hot cum, incredibly i felt more hot sticky spunk hit my face and realised that at least two more cocks were spunking on my face as the cocks in my arse expanded, and I could feel them expand inside my tight arsehole and shoot more cum into me, both rammimg their loads home..
Old 01-09-2003, 05:55 PM

I awoke cock rock hard and knew that the dream was a fantasy. Later on I went to see Gary, not that I actually wanted an orgy but I did need sex. I bought a pair of black, transparent knickers on the way over and changed into them in a public toilet.

Gary was home and welcomed me in, immediately I grabbed him and kissed him deep, my hand dropping to his groin feeling his hardening cock. I unbuttoned his trouser and unzipped him, then my hand pushed his pants down and pulled out his hardening dick.

Gary' cock is lovely- smooth, soft skin but hard and throbbing. He measures about 6. i eagerly stroked him, pulling his cock and then I saw pre-cum, before he could speak I dropped to my knees and licked the drip from his cock, running my tongue down his shaft. He groaned and I licked back up to the tip and then i sunk my pursed lips down his hard cock, taking his full length into my mouth and back up stopping at the glans and bobbing up and down. His pre-cum tastes so good, as I pleasure him, I tug his jeans down and caress his soft arse cheeks, my fingers searching for his hot, damp hole. His cock hardens more in my mouth as my finger gently pushes at the damp tight entrance. More pre-cum fills my mouth and i gently slide my finger into his anus, feeling him tense - my mouth keeps up the tight circle around his cock, but increasing the tempo of the blow-job. "ohh, please, please .." he moans. I pull up and look at his face, he gasps..

"First you need to see my arse" I say.

I turn and drop my jeans kicki' them off, he gasps at my knicker covered arse, I bend over so that the tight material defines and delineates my shapely bum cheeks., I bend more and slide the panties down a few inches - "Fuck me!" I demand
Old 01-12-2003, 10:45 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Andrew? Unregistered? Wildeye? Whoever you are........I've read a bit of your stories before and just recently got back to perusing this forum. Of course I had to come here and see if you had continued, and much to my joy you had indeed!

I do love reading all of your adventures! You are an amazingly exciting writer.......and I find myself thinking how wonderful it would be to meet you at a party and just be mesmerized by your tales.

I most definitely "get off" while reading you. I am especially drawn to your stories with men on men. One of my biggest desires is to watch two men fuck, as Laura did.

TY so much for sharing and please do continue.......I rate you a 5 if the scale is what we are voting on. Otherwise.......1000 out of a possible 500 would be more accurate!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 01-22-2003, 05:38 PM

He needed no more invitation than that, i felt his fingers run lube between my quivering cheeks and against my expectant, puckered ring. I needed filling with hot cock!!

Then I heard him nnzip, seconds later his cock brushes up my slit and rests against my eager anus, I can feel the helmet exerting pressure, feeling my anus being opened wide, his cock pushes more firmly in, my anus opens - stretching to take his hot hard rod, his head enters the tight entrance. I gasp, holding the wall for support. He pushes in deeper and I feel the head pass the tight muscle and into my rectum, the shaft filling my arse. This is what I needed - a good arse-fucking.

"Fuck me..please" I sighed as he sank his cock balls deep into my anus.. Then he started to smoothly pul out and push in, out - In, Out and In, his smooth shaft filling my arse-hole. I love being fucked, I love cock,,,

There's nothing like being bum-fucked, especially when you really need it, the only sound was our heavy breathing and the slap of our bodies together, his balls against my naked cheeks, his cock in and out, in and out.

His fucking speeded up and I felt him pull my black panties down further, he smacked my bum, i felt my cheeks turning red, my own cock was massive and still he plunged in and out, in and out..

Until he gave one last deep thrust into my arse-hole and panted twice, his cock jerking inside me, spurting cum into my rectum, I pulled at my own cock, erupting in spunk, it flew over my chest. He picked me up, his cock still up my arse and carried me to his bed. We lay down, his weight lying across my back, he kissed my neck, licked the trails of cum - all the time his semi-erect cock was still inside my anus.
Old 01-22-2003, 05:40 PM

Lixy Chick is that OK

Do you wanna hear about being cummed over? On my face by five guys? Or what happened when his cock grew hard inside my anus?

Let me know.

Wildeye - feeling homo-horny
Old 02-16-2003, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

great story it has my cock hard as a rock
Old 02-17-2003, 06:17 PM

OK

Wild ones - give me an idea for a tale? and I'll post some more.

I'm very pleased that these tales have given so much pleasure.

Wildeye

Feeling wilder
Old 02-21-2003, 10:49 AM

Wildeye,

I want to hear what happened when his cock got hard again deep inside your hot ass!
Old 02-21-2003, 10:55 AM

Wildeye,

Thank you for all of your fantastic post of your erotic stories. I always get the feeling that they are at least based on the truth, perhaps with names and other details changed, or even mixing two different stories or adding in other people. Similar to mine, but you sure can and do write A LOT.

I particularly like the *bisexual* angle in all of your posts! As you can see from my preferences, I can certainly relate to the anal involved!

Keep 'em cumming!
Old 02-21-2003, 05:46 PM

His cock felt snug and deep in my anus, I could feel the damp sweat on our bodies and cum leaking out of my anus.

He reached around and stroked my chest, gently feeling my nipples and nuzzling my neck

"your arse was so hot, I love fucking you." He whispered.

"Your cock is great and you fuck me so good.."

His hand drifted down across my stomach and wrapped around my cock, gently rolling the skin, his finger and thumb forming a tight O around the head.

"ohh thats good" I murmured.

I felt his cock stiffen up my arse..

"ohh thats even better.."

I gently started to move my hips in against him, feeling his cock growing, his tight balls against my bum..

"Yeah, oh yeah.."

"I love your white arse,"

His cock was in deep, but each thrust with drew further and a soft squelching noise could be heard, as cum was pulled in and out.

He raised himself onto his hands and started a slow deep, almost totally withdrawn pump of my arsehole.

I raised my bum and pushed back, grateful for such a solid arse-fucking
Old 02-23-2003, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Great story, very hot!
Old 11-06-2003, 06:30 PM

long tales

i enjoyed writing this one and will post more.

bye fir now.

wildeye