Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-15-2001, 10:47 AM
Jay'sPrincess

Smile Fun and Exciting Times

THIS IS MY FIRST STORY SO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

It was a cold, starry beautiful night; everything was perfect except the fact that my husband was away on a business trip. He had been gone for almost a week now and longed so much to just have him next to me. I wanted him so bad; everything in the house reminded me of him—it was getting unbearable trying not to think of how much I missed him. For the past week I therefore did everything in my power to get him out of mind; I went shopping, hung out with friends and basically spent little time at home but still that did not help I was still yearning for him.

This evening I decided that I would stay at home and relax and watch a movie to take my mind of missing Anthony so much. I took a nice warm bath a put just my panties and bra and a robe. I wanted to be comfortable. I walked downstairs, made some popcorn and was getting ready to start the movie when the phone rang. After three rings I answered it.

“Hello.” I said.
“Hi baby, how are you?” Anthony asked.
“I’m fine but I miss you so much sweetheart, when are you going to be back home?” I asked.
“I’ll be home soon but I have thinking about you too. It’s so hard to be away from you for such a long time. I miss everything about you; your warmth of your smile, the smell of you of, the way you look at me and the way you feel next to me.”
“Oh Anthony that is so sweet, I miss you too. I can’t even stay in the house without you, it seems so cold and lonely and plus I really want you with me.” I replied.
Anthony asked seductively, “what would you do if you had me there with you?”
“Hmmm…. I would start by kissing you gently exploring your mouth, while I unbuttoned your shirt.”
“What else,” he asked.
“I would then move my way down kissing your neck and finally removing your shirt. I would then take off your shirt and run my hands over your chest and your rock hard abs. I would then run my tongue over your nipples making them hard and work my way down…”
“Tell me more baby,” he said huskily.
At this point I was beginning to get very aroused myself. I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter through the thin silk panties that I had on, so I decided to take off the panties. The cool air on my shaven pussy felt so good. I then resumed with Anthony, “I would then kiss your belly button and slowly unzip your pants. I want to feel your cock so bad baby. I then would take it out of your pants and wrap my fingers around it. I then slowly kiss the tip of your hard cock tasting the pre-cum. You taste so good. I slowly take you in my mouth sucking on your cock. I then take you out of my mouth and lick the entire length of your shaft. I look up at you and see how much you want me…”
On the other end I can hear him breathing heavily and moaning softly, he said “I just came baby.” I could hear knocking in the background and asked him who it was. He said that he was not expecting anyone and that he would go and check. From the other end of the phone I could here his boss telling him that there was a meeting in 15 minutes and he had to be there. He came back to the phone and said, “Sweetie I am so sorry but I have to go to a meeting. I will make it up to you when I get back home tomorrow night.” I told him that I understood and that I loved him and I hung up the phone.
Here I was horny as hell and with no one to fill that burning desire. I imagined that I was there with Anthony as I squeezed my nipples making them stick out like little cherries. I pulled on them feeling myself getting more and more aroused. I then spread my legs wide and gently ran my finger up and down my now wet labia. I found my clit and gently tugged on it, as I did this I moaned. I then gently inserted 2 fingers in my tight love hole and begin moving them out slowly, moaning with each thrust. I was on the verge of cumming when I heard someone say “Oh my God.” It was my husband’s best friend George. I tried my best to cover myself and regain my composure. I asked George what he was going here and he said that he was just coming by to check up on me to see if everything was ok. I said it was and he said, “No it isn’t. If it were you wouldn’t need to get yourself off.”
With that he kissed me, probing his tongue in my mouth. He slipped off my robe and I was standing naked in front of him. He said, “Damn you are fine” and lowered his head to lick my breasts, never getting to nipples until I was moaning. He then began to gently suck on my nipples, increasing the intensity each second. He did the same to my other breasts. He looked at me with his baby blue eyes and kissed me will gently pulling on my nipples. I moaned, I was so horny. I told George that I wanted to fuck him now.
He said no that I would have to wait a little. With that he took off his clothes and stood before me. His cock was beautiful. It was not as long as my husbands but it was thicker. I closed my hands around it and he said, “no sweetie tonight I am going to satisfy you.” With that he lay me on the couch and spread my legs as much as he could. He then licked up and down the length of my labia. He then found my clit and gently suck on it while playing with one of my breasts. The sensations were unbearable and I began to cum. After I came he continued to lick and suck on my clit causing me to cum two more times. HE then moved down and stuck him tongue inside me as far and he could while his fingers played with my clit. I came a couple more times and then he finally stopped. He said to me that I tasted so good and he kissed me so that I could taste myself. I said to him that I wanted to repay the favor and go down on him to which he replied “there will be plenty of time for that later, right now I just want you to fuck me.” I had him lie on the floor while I straddled him. I placed the tip of his cock at the my entrance and gently pushed down, taking him into me slowly. On his face I could see his pleasure. I had half of him in me when he grabbed my hips and pulled my down. He said, “you are so fucking tight.” With that I began moving up and down his slowing stopping every minute or so to rise up so that only the tip of him was inside me and then slide back down. He was moaning loudly now and he grabbed hold of my hips and began moving me faster and faster. I could feel myself begin to cum, my pussy contracting around his hard, thick cock. As I finished cumming he yelled, “I’m cumming.” He came and after that I was totally spent, and I lay on his stomach.
The next morning I awoke to find myself lying on top of George. At first I thought I was dreaming, then I remembered the events of last night. I felt guilty because I fucked around with my husband’s best friend but I also felt grateful that George had fulfilled that desire in me. I got off of him to go to the bathroom and George said…

Old 11-15-2001, 11:20 AM
Jay'sPrincess

George said, “Where are you going?” I told him that I was going to take a shower. I went into the bathroom and turned on the water and had just stepped in when I George opened up the shower door and said, “I want to join you.” I had no reservations and let him in. He stepped in and kissed me. I took the bar of soap and rubbed it all over his chest working up lather. I looked down and saw that his penis was hard and sticking out. I then moved down, working the lather over his penis and his balls. He moaned as I did this. Then I washed all the soap off and took the entire length of him in my mouth. I moved his penis in and out of my mouth. He leaned against the wall to keep his balance. I then sucked on his balls, gently placing both of them in my mouth while squeezing his hard ass. He moaned. I knew that he was close to cumming so I put his cock in my mouth and sucked as hard as I could. He came quickly. I sucked every drop of his cum. He tasted so good, it was as though I could not get enough.
I stood up on tiptoes and kissed him. While we kissed he slipped his finger in me and began finger fucking me. Oh it felt so good. He sucked on my nipples while finger fucking me and I came hard. By the time we were finished in the shower we both wanted to fuck again. He carried to my bed and spread my legs wide and inserted his penis. He fucked me hard and I came relatively fast, a couple minutes later he came. We lay in bed and he gently ran his fingers through my hair and said “you are the best lover I ever had. I could fuck you forever.” With that he kissed me and left.
After he left I laid there thinking about what had taken place and what I would tell my husband. I called my best friend Melissa and told her to come over that there was something really important that I needed to talk to her about. She told me that she would be there in about an hour or so that she had just gotten up. I got up and got myself cleaned up and straightened out the house. As she said, Melissa showed up exactly an hour later. When I opened that door she asked me what had happened. I told her that I had missed Anthony so much and that I was horny and I was masturbating when George came over. I told her how me and George had sex and everything in detail. I looked at her and she looked extremely flushed and through her while tank top I could see her nipples sticking out. I did not say anything. She said that I did not have to tell Anthony anything and she would not either.
I was happy that she would not say anything. We hugged and the feel of her hard nipples against me was too much. I kissed her. I was so surprised that she kissed me back. She then broke our kiss and told me that she had always wanted to be with a woman. She then suggested that we both strip which we did. We stood there looking at each other for the first time naked. We had been friends forever but I had never seen her naked. She had beautiful but small breasts which were capped by large nipples…the kind that you can suck on forever. Her pubic hair was trimmed and her pussy lips had a little hair on it. I was so aroused at the site of her. She looked at my 5’3’’ 115 pound frame. I have pretty large natural breast for my site. She seemed fascinated by my 34c chest and my clean-shaven pussy. She took her fingers and rubbed it against my pussy lips and smiled as I opened my legs to give me easier access.
I suggested we go to my bedroom which we did. We kissed passionately, I could feel her hard nipples against my large breasts. I leaned down and began to suck on those nipples. She moaned. I sucked harder and she came. I was amazed and impressed. She could cum just by someone sucking on her nipples. Melissa suggested that we 69. She came on top of and place her pussy over my face while she licked mine. I had never been with a woman before so it was a rush for me. Her pussy smelled so good and tasted even better. I licked her and she licked me. She said that she wanted us to cum together so at the same time we began to suck on each other’s clits. WE both came together and we then we kissed. WE talked for a few more minutes and she said that she had to go that she had to go see her mom. WE kissed once more and she left. I was totally satisfied.
After she left I realized that Anthony was coming home tonight and I wanted to do something special for him so I decided to go to the store to get some things to give him a night that he would never ever forget.
Old 11-15-2001, 03:18 PM
Jay'sPrincess

I decided to take a quick shower before I left. It was about 80 degrees out so I wore a pair of tight white jeans and a black halter top and went out to the mall. On the way to the mall I kept thinking about George and Anthony. I could not get either of them out of my mind. I loved Anthony and still do but George just totally blew my mind.

After about 15 minutes I finally get to the mall. My first stop at that mall was Victoria's Secret. I wanted to find something really sexy. After looking through the entire store I decided to buy a white lace babydoll and a black teddy and some bubble bath. I bought outfits thinking that I would figure out which one I should wear when I get back to the house. I paid for my things and went to the candle store. There I bought about 15 vanilla scented candles, I wanted to make this a really romantic evening. By the time I was finished paying for the candles it was 4 pm.

I decided at that point to call Anthony and see where he was, just to make sure that I had enough time to get everything ready. After about five rings he finally picked up the phone. We talked for a little and told me that he was at the airport in Texas and that he would be in New York by 8pm. Now I had 4 hours to make everything perfect. I left the mall and on my way home decided to stop at the flower shop. There I bought a dozen red roses, 6 white ones and 6 pink ones. By the time I got home it was close to 5.

I went upstairs and changed the linen on the bed and cleaned up around the house. After I was done with that I placed candles strategically around the room. I took the rose petals and made a path from the front door to our bed. I went down to the cellar to get a bottle of wine and two glasses and left them by the bed. Time was running out now, I only had an hour left. I decided that I would leave Anthony some clues around the house. I wrote him a nice little note and left it on the front door.

After that I went upstairs, slipped into both outfits. After looking at myself carefully I decided to wear the white lace babydoll. I put it on and strategically placed my favorite perfume on my body. I put on a little makeup, not too much and was all set. By the time I was done it was close to 7:30. I turned on the TV as I waited and as I was watching TV I heard a car door slam. I peeked through the window and saw that it was Anthony.

At that point I decided to light the candles. I surely wanted to surprise him. I heard him outside trying to find his keys and then I heard him say "what is this?" when he found the note I left him.

TO BE CONTINUES
Old 11-24-2001, 09:23 AM
turn07

Wink

Your story is good and can keep readers steaming hot and wanting for more.

Good job

Turn07
Old 11-27-2001, 05:56 PM
Jay'sPrincess

The note read, "I have a surprise for you." Follow the rose petals and it will lead you to it." Pleasantly surprised and excited Anthony followed the petals for the bathroom door where he found another note that read, "Honey i've ran you a hot bath to relax you after such a stressful week." Anthony got into the bath and closed him thinking about how much he wanted to see his wife and how much she meant to him. No other woman could ever come close. After about 15 minutes or so Anthony got out of the bath and went to dry off when another note slipped from him towel, it read "your final destination is right in front of you. In the master bedroom you will find what you seek." Anthony wrapped the towel around himself and made his way to the room.

When he got into the room he was speechless, everything was so beautiful, but not as beautiful as his wife who was lying on the bed. The room was filled with the smell of vanilla and there were candles all over. It was unbelieveable. Anthony walked closer to the bed where his beautiful wife lay in sexy lingerie. As he got closer she stood up and stopped him and said, "Anthony is going to be a night you will never forget." With that she kissed him gently, as they broke their kiss they stared into each others eyes for what seemed like eternity until I said "sweetie, I know you had a rough week and I thought that I could give you a nice massage." Anthony smiled at me showing his approval of the idea.

Anthony dropped the towel that covered his torso and lay on the bed. I went and got some baby oil from the bathroom and returned. Before starting I went over the stereo and put a Luther Vandross CD just to set and ensure the mood. I sat astride him as he lay on his stomach. I first started by rubbing his shoulders and worked my way down the his hard, muscular back. My hands moved with strength and confidence, finding the right spots, working on the right muscles, the right connections. At this point I was getting extremely aroused and I guess Anthony could sense it too. I wanted to work my way down his body so I sat almost on his upper thighs. I rubbed the oil all over his ass, squeezing and caressing it. I knew that Anthony was enjoying it when I heard him moan. I continues rubbing his sexy butt for a little while longer, then I moved to his legs. I rubbed his legs a little and massaged his feet. By now I wanted him so bad.

I asked Anthony to roll over and he did. As he rolled over I could see that his 8 inch penis was very erect, the tip glistened with a drop of pre-cum. I leaned over and kissed it, tasting him. I moaned, loving the way tasted. Anthony tried to pull me to him, but I pushed him away telling him that I wanted to make it a special night and I wanted to continue the massage. I ran my oil soaked hands over his chest, massaging him feeling his heart beat. I moved down lower to his flat stomach. I love a man with nice abs and in good shape and Anthony was that and more. I went lower, teasing him. I glanced at him knowing that he wanted me to touch his cock but I didn't. I instead worked on him legs massaging from him thighs down. Finally I decided to touch his penis. When I did he moan in ecstacy. I worked my way between his legs gently rubbing his balls. Anthony moaned louder and I knew that he could not take much more. I spread him legs and lay between them taking his hard cock in my mouth. I licked up and down the shaft while my hand played with balls. I sucked him hard. Within minutes I sensed that he was ready to cum so I took his entire length in my mouth and sucked harder. He came in my mouth, I tasted every delicious drop of him, savoring it. I milked him dry. When he was finished cumming he just lay there in a sense of euphoria.

A couple minutes lated Anthony looked at me and said "I love you." With that he reached next to the bed and opened the bottle of wine. He poured each of us a glass and proposed a toast. he said "to Melissa, the woman of my dreams. You have made all my dreams come true and I love you. Here's to a night that we will never forget." We each drank to that and we kissed. Anthony deepened the kiss and I could feel his hands roam all over my body. Oh I wanted Anthony so bad and he knew it, he could see it in my eyes....

TO BE CONTINUED
Old 11-27-2001, 06:39 PM
Jay'sPrincess

Anthony kissed my running his hands up and down my back. He stood my up and took off my bady doll, he stared at my body, his eyes filled with lust and love. He touched the top of my breast and said "god, you are so beautiful." He kissed me again this his kiss was more urgent. As we kissed I could feel his hard penis against my stomach. He lowered his head gently kissing my neck and licking my ear. I moaned. Anthony kissed and nibbled on my necy while his hands moved up and down my side. Every couple seconds or so he would touch the side of my breasts which were extremely sensitive.

Anthony sensing what I wanted lowered his head and kissed the top of my breasts. His hands then cupped my large breasts and pushed them together. He then kissed all around my breasts never touching my nipples. He teased me so much making me ache with pleasure. After teasing me for a bit he kissed one nipples while rolling the other between his thumb and forefinger. He then sucked gently on my nipples making it stand out further. He did the same to my other breast. As he did this I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter. I was so aroused that I could have fucked anything in sight. I grabbed Anthony's hair and whispered, "fuck me Anthony, I need you." He smiled and said, "I will but not yet." He then went back to sucking on my nipples. My moans got louder and louder.

Anthony kissed me once more before, kneeling down in front of my thong enclosed crotch. He kissed me though the thin silk material which was wet as a sign of my intense state of arousal. He kissed my belly button while he pulled the thong down. He was looking directly at my moist and excited pussy. We were kissing deep as I felt Anthony between my knees. I was expecting his fingers and felt one slide up and down my pussy,
getting wet. Anthony stood up and carried me to the bed. He then spread my legs looking at my most intimate part. He said, "baby I dont think that i have ever seen you so aroused. you lips are so red." With that he lowered his head and took one lip in his mouth sucking it. He kissed the other and then quickly flicked his tongue over the length of my labia. I moaned. HE realized that I was close to cumming and inserted two fingers in my dripping cunt, and sucked hard on my clit. I moaned and I felt myself cumming. My muscles contracted around his finers as my orgasm hit. I moaned feeling the pleasure and closed my legs around Anthony's neck. he did not stop sucking. He sucked on my clit until I came once more and then kissed his way up to my lips, stopping to play with my titties. By the time he reached my lips I wanted him again. He kissed me and I reached between up and stroked his cock. He moaned and deepened the kiss, slipping his tongue in my mouth. He skillfully explored my mouth while his hands squeezed my erect nipples.

Anthony knowing that he could not take much more, positioned himself between my long legs and penetrated me with his hard thick cock in one quick stroke. He continued fucking me slowly, every so often leaving just the tip in and thrusting all the way in again. I moaned and he speeded up his thrusting. I close to cumming and he knew it so he played with my clit as he thrusted into me harder and harder. The stimulation was too much and I came, it was one of the best orgasms ever. A few seconds later Anthony spurted his hot cum into me. WE looked into each others eyes and then he kissed me gently. He then looked at me and said "are you ready for round two?" to which I replied, "Whatever you want baby." We kissed once more and Anthony suggested that we....

TO BE CONTINUED
Old 11-28-2001, 05:41 PM
Jay'sPrincess

I need some feedback. Do all of you like the story? Do you want me to continue? Any suggestions.
Old 11-29-2001, 12:53 PM

Send a message via AIM to biggun
Thumbs up

YES! YES! YES!

Pleae continue, you have me wrapped up in this now. It is a great one. I look forward to the next chapter.