Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

View Poll Results: In the absence of actual physical sex I would choose to participate in which of these
Cyber sex ~~~> text based only 37 40.66%
Phone sex ~~~> audio only 15 16.48%
Cam sex ~~~> visual and possibly audio 39 42.86%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-13-2004, 05:49 PM

Send a message via AIM to Roostah
Nikki brings up many good points...

although my mind is not yet made up, I might be leaning towards cyber...
Old 09-15-2004, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki1979
be a bit hard to explain to hubby why strange ppl are callin u know LMAO .

Are you trying to say that I am strange because I phone?? :P LOL Well hey, maybe I am strange....

Not that theres anything wrong with some strange? Right? :P
Old 06-22-2009, 10:16 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Seeing as how technology has changed in the past 5 years when this thread was started, would you still answer the same?

How about the newer Pixies, which would you choose?

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 06-22-2009, 10:53 AM
One Hot Mamma!

Send a message via MSN to ShadowDancer Send a message via Yahoo to ShadowDancer
cyber would be my choice...i'm more comfortable with writing and reading...i get too shy on the phone and cam.
Old 06-22-2009, 08:18 PM
Yankee in Dixie

I'd go with the cyber for the same reason as so many others. I can be more expressive with typing as opposed to finding something to say.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 06-30-2009, 10:20 PM
rottn pixie

I chose cyber, although I enjoy cam as well. But I prefer both in a chat room with multiple people vs one on one. My husband is the only one on one that I am comfortable with. Although I have met people in the past that I got comfy with and did end up going one on one with them. I need to build up a bit of trust before being able to do that. If that makes any sense.
Old 06-30-2009, 11:48 PM
unregistered mutt. woof!

I kinda go with the pros&cons brought by NiceGuy, except I will (did) vote my preference (rather insignificantly). Of course, my choice would be easier if I could share more of my feeling in it by owning a sharper command of the words, sounds, and sights available to me. Yet, even in light of the vastness of our comprehension potentials, my belief in your capacity for sensual arousal is fortified as I notice your responsive behaviors during our conversation. I feel the quickening of your heartbeat, the swiftness of your reply and your reaction to the slight stimulation I present to you. Such as, when I stood behind you and my knee grazed so softly near and touching the back of your thigh. My hands felt a change of tension in your arms and wrists as I held my arms around you, open in front, palms up at waist level and your hands rested palms down on my palms. There, in only a few seconds, our breathing grew perceptibly more in tune with each other. My breathe, flowed softly out onto the nape of your neck rolling down warmly across your spine while simultaneously being split at the shoulder and into the crevice of your cleavage bringing the nipples to a soft erect prominence. I can see your erect nipples pressing outward through your blouse as the bra is not hiding, but rather simply supporting your now heaving breasts.
While raising my hands to caress your breasts, I cup my fingers around the nipple and aereola gently squeezing and deftly massaging the entirety of your titty. . . .
. . .

As your hands went behind you to my penis, I stiffened in anticipation. In moments my shaft was being squeezed with unusual strength of grip in your feminine hold. . . .

Which way did I vote?
Adage: 2 things are certain in life; Death & Taxes. Therefore; God & Beelzebub had a meeting to fix the problem. A mighty storm prevailed for ages until finally they ended the storm with the agreement: From now on Anyone whom chooses doesn't have to die. "Everyone wins said Beelzebub. You get an eternally grateful bunch of worshippers praying forever for lower taxes as I goad & prod them forever with higher & higher taxation."
Old 07-01-2009, 07:05 PM
Yankee in Dixie

Sounds like a cyber guy to me. Very well written by the way.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 07-01-2009, 07:49 PM
Goddess Of the night

Send a message via Yahoo to Rhiannon
ummm DAMMNNN I nneed cold shower

Quote:
Originally Posted by citrus
I kinda go with the pros&cons brought by NiceGuy, except I will (did) vote my preference (rather insignificantly). Of course, my choice would be easier if I could share more of my feeling in it by owning a sharper command of the words, sounds, and sights available to me. Yet, even in light of the vastness of our comprehension potentials, my belief in your capacity for sensual arousal is fortified as I notice your responsive behaviors during our conversation. I feel the quickening of your heartbeat, the swiftness of your reply and your reaction to the slight stimulation I present to you. Such as, when I stood behind you and my knee grazed so softly near and touching the back of your thigh. My hands felt a change of tension in your arms and wrists as I held my arms around you, open in front, palms up at waist level and your hands rested palms down on my palms. There, in only a few seconds, our breathing grew perceptibly more in tune with each other. My breathe, flowed softly out onto the nape of your neck rolling down warmly across your spine while simultaneously being split at the shoulder and into the crevice of your cleavage bringing the nipples to a soft erect prominence. I can see your erect nipples pressing outward through your blouse as the bra is not hiding, but rather simply supporting your now heaving breasts.
While raising my hands to caress your breasts, I cup my fingers around the nipple and aereola gently squeezing and deftly massaging the entirety of your titty. . . .
. . .

As your hands went behind you to my penis, I stiffened in anticipation. In moments my shaft was being squeezed with unusual strength of grip in your feminine hold. . . .

Which way did I vote?
I love to dance with a stranger and to feel his delight,
And when the dancing is through, I kick off my shoes,
And I listen to the beating of his heart
Old 07-07-2009, 08:09 AM
Stymied freak.

Cam for the win!

I'd have to say Cam with audio because I've done all three at one time or another and the Cam just seemed to work best for me. I like to see what a person does to make themselves get off and know that I'm helping bring them that far. With audio because some of the best sounds in nature comes from a woman when she's being pleasured.
Old 08-17-2009, 01:43 AM
Naked and in Love

I'd have to say phone if it's with an inventive and descriptive partner who has a good voice and vocabulary. But I like cyber (or I used to) just as well, if my partner partner possesses a good vocabulary.

---kathy