Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Masturbation Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-27-2004, 03:19 PM

Oh Hi!

The last couple of weeks, Tammy and have been going to the public boat ramp to sit and talk, mostly about sex, away from everything and everyone. We usually bring a cooler and some good old fashion magizines, with lots of stories and pictures of hot sex. Tammy loves to read these stories and it never fails to cause her to get extremely hot. I guess we never realized that someone might be paying close attention. Though I never notice anyone, it turns out we were wrong.

We were sitting and chating while Tammy was reading her stories. After three or four drinks the evening started to heat up more so than usual. Tammy wearing one of her skirts and tee tops, let me know how it felt quite warm inside our SUV, which I clearly understood to turn the truck on along with the A/C. Not because we were leaving, but because this was her time to get her vibrator out of the glove box and seek some pleasure. Which for me was super, my hot wife sitting out here exposing herself to me and climaxing. As she was riding her orgasm to it's fullness, well this is where things really started to happen. I love watching Tammy masturbate, she has one awsome body.

Lucisous hot breasts, 38D, a sweet triangled shaved pussy. She has blond hair, all the way down! Tonight as I kept watch and she was finishing up, she looked so good. Not many cars around as far as I could see, some old guy on the other side. As she was turning off her toy, I turned off the truck and rolled down the windows. It had to be a good orgasm for her, she had to have a smoke when it was good. As she lit up, well god, I about had a heart attack! There is this women standing right next to Tammy's window. She yells crap! Where the hell did you come from? The woman merely asks for forgiveness for alarming us. Alarm, my god, I think I need to change my shorts! She introduces herself as Daisy. She lives close by, and she did not mean to intrude, but she could not help notice our car there the last couple of weeks. At first she thought nothing of it, till two days ago, when she watched as I reached over and clasped Tammy's breast in my hand. She was having a super orgasm and I thought she would enjoy a helping hand. Tammy asked her where she had been sitting, we never saw her, we were always so careful.

Daisy said she lived across the picnic area, and with a little help from her field glasses, well she could enjoy herself. Daisy did not know why she came down tonight, but she just had to meet Tammy. She loved the expression Tammy made as she came. As she would turn off her vibrator, yet she would continue to cum and cum afterwards. She just had to meet the woman who could have such strong orgasms. Daisy reached forward and touched Tammy's arm and asked her forgiveness, but she just had to meet her. Tammy was taken back by the whole thing, but I could tell she was flattered by this womens honesty. Tammy reached up and put her hand on Daisys' and thanked her.

An akward moment came about, no one knew what to say at this point. Daisy piped up and asked if she could make it up by having us over for a quick drink. Tammy looked at me, and before I could think, she responed with a sure. Could we give her a ride, since it was a bit of a walk. Daisy pointed us into her driveway, a large riverfront home. We had driven by a million times. We came in by the pool and river side. The sun was almost gone and the river lights were coming up. As we walked inside, Daisy invited Tammy and myself to the living room bar. Tammy had her favorite, screw driver, I was happy with a shot and a beer. Daisy, well she loved screw drivers too! Daisy, shoulder length hair, sandy blonde, 36 I would guess B breasts, with attractive legs. Tonight she had on shorts and ribed Tee, which did not appear to have a bra with it, nipples were clearly showing through.

After what seemed an hour of small talk, Tammy and Daisy went out to see the house. The two, after a rough start, were hitting it off. Of course after a few drinks, everyone was feeling much better. After the small talk about the house, Daisy said she had to ask, what was making Tammy so hot to have such intense orgasms? Tammy shared with her about her books and stories. Daisy asked if she could see some, they went out and started to read them by the pool. The house was empty, Daisy had said she had the place by herself. Husband had died several years ago and she just seemed to go through the motions of life, that was until she saw Tammy and I a the boat ramp. I had to laugh. I never thought my Tammy's masturbating at the public boat ramp would be good therapy for someone!

Well I poured another drink for all, and got another beer from my cooler, as I came around to the area where the ladies were reading, well it was me saying... oh Hi! There they were standing there embracing. Daisy had just finished one book, and Tammy was holding her. Daisy asked if they could go inside, but Tammy had her eyes on the pool. She was really hot and needed to cool down. Daisy agreed, and the two merely dropped what they had on and walked into the pool together. I was just standing there, mouth open, beer in hand and looking for the floor to hit me in the face.

Tammy's breast looked so mouth watering now as this other women was holding one in her mouth. My wife had always talked about this happening, but I never thought it could or would. Now I was standing there, watching two beautiful women kissing, caressing one another. Tammy's head fell backwards as Daisy kissed down her neck. She looked over and said, "baby why don't you sit down or come in, standing there you look out of place." Well, all I could do was sit and throw back my shot that was sitting there. I just could not believe my eyes. Daisy had Tammy floating on her back holding onto the side of the pool, making her way down to her pussy. Tammy's moans were so sweet and hot. Daisy knew she had her on the way to another orgasm. She moved between her legs and traced up to her swollen pussy lips. The cry escaped Tammy's lips as Daisy's mouth and tongue hit the mark. She was completly lost now. Tammy's hip were bucking back and forth with each new soft tongue motion of Daisy. She came and came, her body was shaking from each wave that ran through her. Daisy let her legs fall down to the floor of the pool. Pulling her close to her, now nipple to nipple, Tammy took Daisy's mouth to hers, and they shared a deep passionate kiss. Could this get any hotter.... we will see!

Last edited by fzzy : 05-27-2004 at 08:29 PM.