Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Masturbation Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-27-2004, 10:57 AM

Fill Me Baby!

The day had been a long one. The never ending needs of the new job just seem to ware on Tammy. She just wanted to lay down in the bed and call it a day. But something inside felt a need. Tammy didn't really want full sex tonight, but something to relax and release her from this stress. The only problem, she didn't want to have to do any of the work! Okay, so I feel lazy tonight, was her thoughts. "Honey...." what are men good for if they can't tickle your fancy from time to time! 'Honey, would you mind running my toy for me?' John was not feeling too hot tonight, and he had the feeling that Tammy is loving wife... well she might just need some sexual release tonight. If anything, he was all to happy to run the vibrator, he just did not feel up to their usual hot sex.
Okay, hand me your toy and I'll start. Honey, could you just pick one and surprise me! God he loved it when she did that. Walking over to the drawer, he looked for a toy, how about two! Something to choose from. As he was looking for the right toy, he turned to see his beautiful wife stripping off her night outfit, fully showing her 38D's, rolling over she spread her legs to give him full view of her nicely trimmed pussy lips. It was a nice 'V', her lips were already swollen and moist. She loved to Masturbate on her own, but having her husband do her, that was the greatest.
John was digging fast through the drawer looking for her favorite power vibe, but than he grapped the double head dong, and her mini pink vibe, along with a brand new one. The natural! Coming back he quickly sat between her widely spread legs, however he suggest she hang her head backwards off the bed! The smile on her face just grew. Oh baby, please do me now. Fill me Baby!
That was all he needed to hear. Turning on the largest power vibe, he hit the spot on her swollen lips.... bingo! She moaned deep and hard. The tool went right to work, spreading the lips to expose her clit. She loved the vibe on her clit. She now ran her hands to her nipples, pulling upward on each breast. "Oh baby, fill me, please!"
What she did not know, what that was exactly what he had planned! Reaching down he found the new natural two inch thick viberator. Her pussy, was so wet and hot, she was ready for the new toy. Turning it on, no noise, but god it was powerful. John slowing slipped it onto her lips, pressing against the now completely swollen opening. Pressing against her pussy and gently parting the lips was so good. He could see the gaint dick vibrator slip inside his wifes hot pussy, it seemed to swollow the thickness right up. Tammy's moan, was more of a cry of pleasure. She never had this one inside of her. It was so filling! The first thrust came from the vibrator in his hand. However, as he pulled it backwards, she thrust her hips down on it. The other vibe was running crazy. She was still holding onto those awesome tits.
Oh god, fill me baby.... came the moan. So, being the good husband he was.... taking two toys in one hand, he reached for the other small pink vibrator. Holding it in his mouth, and twisting the back, he successfully turned it on. Her legs were spread so wide now, humping the hell out of the two inch vibe, he could easily see her ass was wet and ready. On her last thrust John placed the pink vibe right outside of her sweet ass. As she thrusted down, she found the new toy. Oh my god.... oh baby... fill me baby.... fill me. Tammy's ass now took in all of her pink vibe. All six inches were buried deep. The two thick vibe was running full and deep, her power vibe was hitting it's mark. Tammy's mind was truly running wild now. She was pounding her hips on her toys, pulling her nipples and breast... her head hanging off the bed, she looked up to meet the look of her husband... taking one hand she put two fingers in her mouth to act like she was sucking his sweet dick. That was it...... her mind went completly numb.... she was bucking out of control. Toys going in and out like crazy. She arched her back one last time.... the orgasm was so intense. Tammy felt like passing out. The toys still running as she layed there. Body shaking again and again as the orgasms flowed over her. John knew this, so he kept it going, not as hard, but enough to keep her going. She cried out, stop please, stop.......
Turning them each off and pulling them out, was sheer pleasure. She was so spent. The bed was soaked from her pussy juices, it was so beautiful to see her laying there. Dick was so hard. Cum dripping or running out the head of his cock. Dropping the toys he reached down and wetted his hand from her sweet pussy. She was so wet that he easily wet his cock from her. Now John was stroking his cock in full stride when Tammy looked up, 'oh my poor baby, you need some relief!' Tammy loved to watch him stroke his cock. It was so hot for her. Baby, pump it for me! Okay, if you'll finger fuck yourself for me. Baby, I don't know if I can... the hands slowly ran their way down to the hot wet spot of her pussy. She started to spank it for him... Oh baby, spank it for me. John was now going full hand on his cock in front of her. Her fingers were spreading her lips wide open for the cum that would soon be spraying forth! Tammy loved the feel of his hot cum showing down on her pussy lips. It felt so good. Her mind was now going out of control again. She thought she hold on, but god it was too late. The orgasm just blew her away.... and at that very moment she opened her eyes to see him arch back and shot his hot cum on her pussy. The next orgasm hit, her fingers running it into her lips. Load after load, he was giving her. On baby... you fill me ssssooo good!

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 09-27-2005 at 11:32 PM.