Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-05-2004, 02:10 PM
Let's have a shave party!

Janet's career will go on, but what if the tables were turned and she had ripped the front of Justin's pants open...?

Somebody would surely be in prison right now.
Old 02-05-2004, 08:55 PM
Swollen Member

Send a message via Yahoo to zipededoo
I can't believe the reaction this has got... from a country that is running some sort of show called the Lingerie Bowl... Lighten up people! It's a boob! A wonderful thing! Not only is it a perfect food for babies, coming in its own beautiful packaging, it doesn't harm the environment, is self-refilling and sustaining, provides health care for infants, and plenty of stimulating fantasies for older men and women. All praise the breast!!!
Old 02-05-2004, 10:42 PM
Ethical Epicurean

Send a message via AIM to lakritze Send a message via Yahoo to lakritze
You go Punkgirl18....I agree 100%...About these jerks who think it is immoral,what? Aren't these the same bunch who taught "family values",but think it is discusting when a woman nurses her baby in public?
Old 02-05-2004, 11:25 PM

Send a message via AIM to punkgrrl18
fuck that shit, if these old pos christian/religious fascists(word of the day) think they can say whats moral and immoral for america they have another thing coming. Who sets whos standards? Oh my god a breast, mtv, and a breast who wouldve imagined...lets pay more attention to a lame halftime show / entertainment world here than whats going on in iraq and how if bush gets back in office were well gee, fucked?

"beauty from the tips of her spikey hair down to her steel caped toes"
Old 02-06-2004, 09:46 AM
Lost without a compass.

Send a message via Yahoo to Mercury_Maniac
all i have to say is,

Go Janet
Old 02-06-2004, 10:03 AM
is not this trim anymore!

I could care less about the uproar her boob created. I'm a long time fan of boobs. Hell, if I had some of my own I'd quit work and sit at home to play with them. My only problem with the incident is that it violated a current law. I'm not saying the law is right or wrong, but I do know that if I break laws I get punished. Fine her and Justin and move on. If you don't agree with the laws, then vote people in that support your views and the laws will get changed.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 02-07-2004, 06:51 AM
I got my "eyes" on U!

Actually Janet's nipple is pierced. The sun nipple shield that she was wearing is open in the center and a delicate bar passes through the nipple's horizontal hole to secure the shield in place.
I have seen a picture of her wearing a doorknocker type of ring what is called a "captured bead ring".
I saw the show in a bar in Italy and it was really late, when I saw this stunt I thought for sure she was wearing the doorknocker ring...but upon closer inspection...I am just glad that I don't have to explain this to a den of boy scouts and girl scouts.
Old 02-07-2004, 10:12 AM
Gone with the Wind

***Wanda Kitty gathers herself for a rant***

Ok, as a woman who has flashed her boobs to several tens of thousands of people EVERY YEAR during Carnival for at least ten years, I say;
"BIG FUCKING DEAL"
She warned everyone she was going to do something "shocking" and she did!
OK, I do have a little problem with the fact that she was playing to a TV audience that includes kids, but it was her BREAST!!!
SO WHAT????
It is mostly MEN who are bitching, like that uptight pole-up-his -ass "I want to be tough and strong like Daddy" FCC Commissioner Powell who is being the bigest obscene prick!!!
(his daddy is Secretary of State, Colin Powell)
He is acting like Western Civilization is going to fall!!!
If this is all it takes to really hurt our country, then maybe we need to rethink our beliefs and priorities.
The government will use this to exert more control over TV, movies, topless bars, beaches, print media, and I bet the Web too!!!
The got 200, 000 complaints!!! Out of an audience of how many BILLIONS?????
I have been mostly apolitical as an adult. My interest has been limited to Lesbian and Women's issues, but NOT ANY FUCKING MORE!!!
I am re-registered to vote, originally at the insistence of my beloved, who is helping me write this (as an editor and source of information only, she is NOT putting words in my mouth) but now I am realizing the horrible society that my (and others like me) indifference to politics has created.
Massachusetts has now been FORCED by their own court to allow gays and Lesbians to marry, and the Federal Government is having apoplexy!! They want to pass a federal law, or failing that, a constitutional amendment to CONTROL WHO I CAN MARRY!!!!!
Maybe they will outlaw gay lesbian and bisexual behavior, now that the Court has said that states can't do it.
Should I expect the MORAL POLICE to break in my door and arrest me?

Closer to home for all of you.

If the government has it's way in this issue, bare boobs, sexual content, etc., what do you think will happen to Pixies?

*is too tired and near crying to rant any more*

WANDA

---Margaret Cho
Old 02-07-2004, 10:46 AM

Wicked Wanda,

Well good for you! And me. And everyone.

Your freedoms, and my freedoms, are more likely to be nurtured by your active participation in the practice of politics than by inaction.

In defense of Powell the Younger, the 200,000 complaints to which you refer translate into about 20 per minute for each minute since the incident occurred. Politicians tend to take notice of trends of that nature. Their appointees ignore trends of that nature at their peril.
Old 02-07-2004, 12:32 PM

We have no problem with babies seeing tits--after all, that's where they eat! Why should it suddenly become bad as they get older?
Old 02-07-2004, 12:47 PM

Loren,

I believe that it is because it is generally accepted that babies have a different point of view about breasts (if I may use the expression) than do men.
Old 02-07-2004, 03:32 PM
Pretty Damn Amazing!

Send a message via MSN to PashkinThePanther Send a message via Yahoo to PashkinThePanther
I just think it was all planned. Besides, from the pictures I've seen, I didn't think it was worth the fuss, cos her assets werent that special.

I was watching the game, but don't remember it, must have been getting a drink. HOWEVER, I was taping the whole night, for a later time. SO I shall have a look at it tomorrow and see bt only for research purposes you understand...

MY LIVEJOURNAL

It's Me & Myself in graphic detail!

Pixies' Eminent Astronomer & Meteorologist at Hull & East Riding Astronomy Society
Old 02-07-2004, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jseal
Loren,

I believe that it is because it is generally accepted that babies have a different point of view about breasts (if I may use the expression) than do men.

I know--I just don't consider the attitude reasonable.
Old 02-07-2004, 07:28 PM
I make sexytime with you

Vote Wanda Kitty!

*big huggles for Wanda*
I want to do something that matters
Old 02-07-2004, 09:34 PM
Made in England

So she showed us a boob......

Her brother has been grabbing his balls for years and many many kids have seen that act and followed suit.

It's funny, a few years back it was made legal for a woman to go topless in Ontario....that fad lasted a week LOL