Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Lesbian Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-28-2003, 04:07 PM
Pain is Pleasure

Send a message via AIM to mistress_skitz
Laundry Room Fun

Kera was stuck inside the house all day due to the fact that her car was burried amidst three feet of snow. She was somewhat tall, around 5'10" and had an eye pleasing body. Her breasts were 36c's, pierced, and perky. She had shoulder length straight black hair and always wore the 'come fuck me' clothes which usually consisted of either a belly shirt which showed her clevage and a pair of tight fitting shorts, or vinyl pants and a tube top with her thong strings showing on the side. She had the roundest ass, didn't sag, wasn't uneven or anything, fucking perfect. Today was the day.

It all started when I ran into her in the laundry room. Actually I ran into her fine ass while she was bending down to get the clothes from the dryer. "Shit, sorry," I mumbled making a complete fool of myself. She was wearing vinyl ass shorts and a zip down shirt. Completely irresistable, as usual.

I went to a washer and while i was putting my clothes in I could feel someone watching me. I saw I was correct when she was cautiously eyeing me up and down with a look of sheer want on her face.

I'm not really pretty at all. I have short, straight hair with red streaks, a medium figure, 36d firm tits, and a few piercings here and there. She comes over to me and introduces herself as I'm saying in my mind no shit you're gorgeous how could anyone not know who you are. So we start small talk, what kind of jobs we have, how this weather couldn't get any worse.

In the middle of a sentence she leaned over and kissed me on the lips. I was stunned. I opened my mouth to talk and she silenced me by putting her finger over my lips. She took it away and gave me another kiss, this one longer, more passionate and deep. Returning from my shocked state, I kissed her right back and reached behind her to unzip her shorts. She swayed her hips letting them fall to the floor.

She pushed me away as she unzipped the front of her shirt teasingly slow, enjoying seeing me eye her with pleasure. Her completely bald pussy and her bouncing tits made me so wet.
She started playing with herself in front of me. Feeling and pinching her erect nipples at first then slowly moving one hand down her body caressing her sides, her stomach, then her inner thighs. She quickly stops and pulls me towards her. She strips me down, pulling my shirt over my head, turning me around she unsnaps my bra. Then pushes my pants off my hips so they drop to the floor. I step out of them, grab her ass and quickly pull her against me.

We start fondling each others breasts, caressing and kissing each other. I make my way down to her inner thigh and play with the outside of her pussy lips feeling her wetness all over them already. I lift her up by the waist and put her on a table to the side of the room. she says to me "Eat my pussy like its your last meal" She opens her legs as I bend down to make my head level with her crotch and she wraps her legs around my neck. She pulls my hair and pushes my face into her crotch.

I pull back away and tease her at first nibbling and sucking on her inner thighs then going to her outer lips. After several long minutes of teasing I finally gave in to myself and licked her slit up and down at first. My tongue swirled over her swolen clit making her buck everytime i grazed it. She grabbed my head and shoved my face deep into her crotch, and this time I flicked my tongue over her clit faster, longer, and harder, sucking and nibbling like these were my last waking moments. I stuck two fingers in her crotch making her buck even harder against me. After drilling her with my fingers and eating her dripping pussy she moans "I'm cumminnggggggg" as her pussy throbbed, clenched, and pulsated my fingers and tongue. I kept eating her faster and faster and faster and she came again.

We kissed and fondled eachothers tits for a minute or two. "It's your turn," she said in a seductive, teasing voice. I got up onto the table to resume her position but then she smiled and told me to lay down while she went and got something.

She quickly runs over to her purse, opens it and pulls out something small. She hides it behind her back while she approaches. She tells me to close my eyes and to not worry. By now i'm wet as hell and whimpering because I want her so much. She leans down and pinches my nipples while whispering into my ear "You're going to love this."

To Be Continued.. :) :) @
Old 12-29-2003, 12:18 AM
Pain is Pleasure

Send a message via AIM to mistress_skitz
part II laundry room fun

She kisses my mouth then starts sucking on my neck and she sticks one of her fingers in my pussy and rubs it around. She then moves over to inbetween my legs and tells me to go into a straddle position. I quickly obey her and open my legs in a straddle. She leans down and kisses me deeply on the lips, her tongue on mine while her left hand roams to my erect tits. Her fingers pinch my hard nipples making me moan slightly. She takes her right hand from behind her back and in it is a vibrator about an inch and a half wide and six inches long. "Do you want this in your cunt bitch?" she says. I try to say yes but she covers my mouth with her hand, turns the vibrator on, and jams the vibrator in my pussy. "OOOOOOOOooooh FUCK!" I moan.
She thrusts the vibrator in and out of my pussy going from short to deep plunges. As she's doing this she starts sucking and licking my tit, rolling and pinching the other one. She licks and nips down my stomach. She stops the vibrator and takes it out. She flicks her tongue across her lips and dives into my pussy, avoiding my clit at all costs. I try to move so her tongue flicks my clit, but she pushes me back. All at once she pushes my legs back and sucks hard on my clit. "FUCKKKKKKKKKK Ooooh IM ALMOST THERE," I scream. She turns on the vibrator and holds it away from my body as she tongue fucks my hole then moves back up nibbling on my clit. She jams the vibrator back in my hole as she brings me to climax. "CUMMINGGGGGGGGG!" I come all over her lips and in her mouth while she continues to thrust the vibrator in and out of me.
My legs buckle in as she takes out the vibrator and licks me clean. I slide to the edge of the table, lean over and kiss Keira. We quietly embrace and she whispers in my ear come with me to my apartment. We start to get dressed, and a gorgeous guy in his mid twenties walks in. We scurry to cover ourselves with our clothing, but could tell we weren't quick enough by the size of the grin he had on his face. He was around 6'2, looked well toned and had bleach blonde hair. He had on a pair of black board shorts and some sandals, just casually dressed. We tried to leave but he blocked our exit.
"And where do you ladies think you're going?" he says in a playful tone.
Keira walks up to him still half naked with a seductive voice, "Follow us."

To Be Continued AGAIN Because I'm Too Lazy ;)