Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Lesbian Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-04-2003, 09:05 PM

Her

It was a normal Friday, work was hectic traffic was bad, finally home, god what was I thinking of signing up for that lesbian dating service, was I actually a lesbian? All I knew was I was unhappy with every relationship I had ever been in with a man and yes, I was attracted to women. Well we’ll see, either I would like her or I wouldn’t, her picture was OK, not the normal woman I would be attracted to. Normally I would go for more of a fem. look. In her picture she looked more like a stocky boy next door look.

Well it was almost 8 o’clock and I heard a car in the drive, here we go I thought, so I walked outside to greet her. She walked around the house, damn! She was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen… medium height, lean, short spiky blond hair, sunglasses, tattoos on her arms and a few piercings. Oh my god what was I doing? All I knew was I was VERY attracted to her in a primal way. We greeted each other said hi and that was it.. all she wrote….

We got through dinner and the chit chat stuff, but I kept catching myself stairing and getting very nervous, would I know what to do? Would I have to make the first move, I had to find out. I wasn’t sure she was interested she seemed kind of shy, it started to get late and we were running out of things to talk about then she started to get up to leave, oh god no, I defiantly did not want her to leave. She got up and asked for a hug good bye, so I stood up and the minute we touched lightning hit. Oh my god I had never been so attracted physically to someone like this ever. We hugged and when pulling away she nailed me with the most hot intimate kiss ever, her lips were soft but needing. We were making out within seconds, tongues entertwined and hands everywhere.

My heart was racing and my sexual desire was through the roof. We kissed until our lips were bruised and then she ran her mouth down my neck kissing and sucking at the same time oh god I was so wet. Then her hands cupped my breasts and pinched my nipples that were already hard, oooh yes was all I could think. She must have sensed my need and desire because we then were ripping each others clothes off. She had a beautiful body, small breasts with nipples that were perky and hard. I had to taste them, I was so nervous, but I did not care once I had one in my mouth it was like I was finally home… I needed more, she started moaning as I sucked and licked at her nipples.

She then took charge and turned me over on the couch so she was on top. Oh god take me now was all I could think, I was totally hers. She was sucking and licking every part of my body and then got to the core. Her soft wet tongue hit my clit and ohhhhh I was sooo there… oh yesssss.. This was so unlike any mans tongue. She definitely knew what she was doing and was loving every minute of it. She treated my pussy like it was an ice-cream cone. I was in total bliss I could not stop cuming. Then she started fingering me ooooo yes, at the same time licking my clit. She started out slow with one finger and then two, moving in and out of me and then she was moving her fingers inside me in a way that I had never felt, oh , oh, oh, oh god I came so hard that I actually squirted cum on her face, this was my first true orgasm I was sweating and grabbing the back of her head into my pussy so hard I am surprised she could breath, she just kept licking all of it up.

Unlike a man she kept going and brought me over the top several times. Something primal came over me, I had to taste her. I flipped over and buried my face in her pussy licking her and tasting her in a way that surprised me, I couldn’t seem to get enough of her I had three orgasms just from going down on her.. Oh my god yes, this was so right. I was definitely where I needed to be @