Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Lesbian Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-10-2003, 06:54 PM

The Lacey Revenge

The music was loud and the atmosphere was lively. I so needed this night out. I have been cooped up in my apartment for way too long. There was a really great chick rock band playing, with a totally hot lead singer dressed in leather pants and a matching leather vest with nothing on under it, she had jet black hair that was cut short and a silver choker necklace and this intense red lipstick on her lush full lips. The group was playing all my favorite rock chick songs like Joan Jett and Lita Ford. I sat at a corner table close to the stage. Just watching this hot rocker girl was enough to get my mind off my recent ex.
I was dressed in a simple black dress and heels my hair down blond and curly.

I caught her eyeing me a few times.. mmmm… she was singing my favorite song from Joan.. Don’t give a damn about my bad reputation… oh ya.. sing it girl… chugging back a few cold beers ah yes this is what I needed. The song was ending and she was walking off stage for intermission and heading straight for my table. Ohh here we go, then out of the corner of my eye my ex Lana and her new "perfect" girlfriend were right there. Fuck.. "oh hi, there" , "oh hi" it must have been written all over my face what was going on.. Then Lana and her new girl laughing walked away. "Um, hi there" the rocker chick said. "oh hi" I tried to look as un-nerved as possible, but the tears were already forming. "excuse me" I said as I stood up to run to the lady’s room. She grabbed my arm; "wait, I wanted to talk to you". "sorry I , I need to leave for a minute". She didn’t let go but walked with me to the rest room. I walked in and she followed right behind me and locked the door. She didn’t say anything, she laid into me with a huge hot kiss. My hands went automatically around her neck as the kiss grew, mmm she tasted good the kiss grew hungrier. Her hands went around my waist and she pushed my up onto the counter and then to my breasts which were already almost out of my low cut dress after caressing them her hands then moved up my legs and up my thighs pushing my dress up as she went till it was almost up to my waist revealing my white lace underwear. "very nice" she said and moved her mouth down and kissed the front of them leaving a nice red lip print on them, and then several more. They were already soaked from what she was doing to me. She then stood up grabbed at the flimsy material and tore them off me. She returned her mouth down where the underwear used to be. Oh yessssss!! She dove in with a vengeance, licking and sucking and then used her fingers at the same time.. "oh god, oh yes, fuck me" I screamed as I came. I was totally breathless from that. When I recovered I found her gently sucking my breasts, she looked up and smiled. God she was gorgeous. "my name is Janie by the way" we both laughed. I started to get up to collect myself and realized my underwear were pretty well shot. She grabbed them out of my hand, "I need these". Oh ok whatever. We walked out of the bathroom holding hands and she walked right over to where Lana was. She put her arm around Lana and whispered something in her ear and at the same time put something in her hand. I realized they were my panties with her lipstick prints all over them and my smell all over them… I started laughing when I realized what just happened and the look on Lanas face when she realized was priceless..
Old 10-13-2003, 02:59 PM
Pain is Pleasure

Send a message via AIM to mistress_skitz
more details!!!!!