Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Lesbian Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-24-2002, 07:44 AM
Pixie Mistress

My beautiful best friend

Ok guys - this is my first story post, hope you like it! It's based on my first lesbian encounter - although I have changed a few small things, it is everything I can still remember...

She was my best friend for as long as I could remember. We looked nothing alike: I with blonde wavy hair, fair skin and blue eyes and she with long black hair, smooth olive skin and deep pools of brown eyes, but we had everything in common from our interests in boys (eventually men) to our passion for living on the edge. We would spend nights together, watching movies, stretched out lazily on my bed rubbing each others shoulders, or "spooning" comfortably. I always loved to caress her silky long hair.

But there was nothing sexual about it, until we grew up and sex became the center of our thoughts. We filled out our training bras quickly and moved on to sharing racy, lacy red bras and naughty thong panties. By the time I reached college, we were living apart, but staying in touch, and our sex lives had broadened. I could not explain why the sight of two women in a passionate embrace was so erotic to me or why I sometimes fantasized of being between the legs of a unknown, yet powerfully beautiful woman as I lay in bed at night and secretly let my fingers explore. Naturally, I loved men and everything about them, but there was just something about a woman...

The weekend she visited me was special. We hadn't seen each other in ages and I yearned to share everything in life that had come to pass since we no longer lived up the road from each other. Of course she looked amazing, with her hair cascading down her shoulders and lipstick perfectly applied and we immediately fell into our comfortable ease with each other, strolling down the street arm and arm. That night we made dinner and hauled out two bottles of wine with the intent to polish them off. We talked and laughed like old times, but our demeanor had somehow changed. Somehow we both were in different lives but seeking to fulfill the same desires and fantasies.

I noticed the slight haze of intoxication in her eyes as we sat at the table, sipping our wine after dinner. I realized I was quite woozy also and we seemed to giggle about everything. Our topic of conversation changed many times, and then we came to an interesting topic. Women. Our secret desire. Our unfulfilled fantasy as of yet. I could tell it made us both uneasy at first talking about it and we kind of laughed it off at first, each worrying what the other was thinking.

As we later sat in the living room, still nursing our wine glasses, the previous conversation resurfaced and this time became more intense. We shared how long we had these fantasies and how when (if at all) we planned on fulfilling them. I don't know what caused me to touch her arm all of a sudden. It could have been the wine, or the half-lusty look in her eyes, or both. Her skin was softer than I remembered and she looked at me, confused at first. I was nervous, heart pounding in my chest and I allowed my eyes to meet hers. They were soft and yielding and I knew then I wanted to kiss her. We both half smiled in hesitation, thoughts of taboo, lesbianism racing in our minds, but nothing at that moment seemed to matter, like time had stood still. I felt her move, lean in toward me and our lips met. Softly, ever so lightly, but deliciously. Her lips were full and soon pressed earnestly against mine. I was suddenly lost.

We kissed more passionately, desperately, and our tongues entangled, danced. I couldn't believe my hand was moving up through her hair, to the back of her head and pulling her into me, kissing her back in longing. Something stirred between my legs and I suddenly became aware that I was more aroused than I had ever been in my entire life. Sticky juices oozed onto my thighs and I couldn't believe I had become so wet. Our hands explored each other’s bodies and I felt every wonderful curve of her back, her legs, her hard stomach and finally came to her breasts, heaving wildly behind her half-opened shirt. I wanted to touch, to kiss and lick every inch of that perfect body and I wanted to start here. My hands moved inside her bra and she moaned, softly at first, then more intense as I found her nipples and pinched them gently between my fingers. I never knew breasts could be so soft; I wanted to taste them. Her chest heaved as I kissed down her neck to her round breasts and took one nipple between my lips. I knew what I liked and hoped she liked the same thing as I flicked my tongue over the hardened nipple. she moaned and moved her hips toward me, rubbing against some unknown force touching her pelvis. We were so feverish with desire, our clothes came off before I even realized we were naked, and kissing passionately, rubbing each other all over. My nipples ached as they pressed against her mouth in turn and I arched my back up to meet her tongue.

My clit throbbed, swollen and pulsing with heat. I could smell how aroused we both were. It was musty and sexy in the air and I wanted so badly to kiss my way down her legs to her hips....

She was on top of me, spreading my legs as we kissed, her tongue jamming into my mouth, both of our sighs and moans filling the air. Her hand gripped my thigh and rubbed my hip. I was dying with anticipation. She moved her hand and found my wetness, spreading my lips open. I almost lost it and gripped the side of the couch. Her finger entered me and I could her the squishy sounds of wetness as she began to pump it in and out of me. My hands were on her breasts and I squeezed them as she moved her thumb to press against my clit. I think I was numb from my knees down and my elbows out. All of a sudden, her head was between my legs and I could not believe my fantasy was coming true - with my best friend, who I loved more than anyone. She kissed me square on the tip of my clit and used her hands to spread my thighs open further. I moaned loudly and pinched my nipples as she began to suck and lick noisily. Her tongue jutted into my hot hole and I began to gyrate my hips up to meet her. She lapped me and flicked her tongue against my clit, slurping up all my juices.

A smirk spread across her face as she started getting up. I wondered what she was doing until I saw her climb on top of me and turn around, her pussy facing directly down at me. She put her hands on my knees and spread my legs again, leaning down to once again place her tongue against my clit. I reached up and grabbed her hips pulling her down toward my mouth. I could smell her sex before her pussy reached my mouth – it was musty and so erotic. She moaned and dug her nails into my thigh as my tongue found her soft, wet folds and I instantly fell in love with making out with her pussy. That’s what I was doing, essentially, swirling my tongue over her clit and darting it in her dripping hole. I could feel the heat inside me building and I knew I was reaching climax. My moans were muffled by her hot pussy on top of my face, but she could feel I was about to cum too and quickly placed to fingers inside of me, pumping them in and out as she sucked fiercely on my clit.

“Oh yessssss” I moaned as my back arched and my toes curled, feeling my orgasm peak, and I swear I almost blacked out as I started to cum, hips bucking wildly, juice flowing everywhere. I mashed my tongue against her clit, spreading her lips as far as I could and screamed into her pussy as my body rocked beneath her, feeling waves of pleasure spread through me. She whimpered, beginning to move her hips against my face and I knew she was going to climax soon. Suddenly she lifted her head and sat directly up, riding my face as she came all over my face and I quickly tried to swallow every drop and she grinded her pussy into my tongue. She moaned and said my name over and over, gripping both breasts in her hands.

I was in heaven. Or at least it felt like it as she turned around and lay down beside me on the couch, our two soft bodies fitting perfectly against each other. I kissed her softly, tasting my own juices on her lips and we both sighed in content. We have never had another sexual encounter since then, as we both have our own boyfriends and continue to live far from each other, but I think of it often and feel the tingle between my legs when I do. We never even discussed it, just gave each other a knowing smirk when we met again and our friendship continues to grow, as I love her like a sister. I always wished we could join our young, soft bodies together again, and perhaps we shall, someday when aching desires once again overtake us.

Hope reading this got you turned on as much as remember it and writing about it did for me!!!
and from my voice you speak
Old 05-24-2002, 12:14 PM
Manwhore

OMG!!! That was HOT Dominatra! I am soooo hard after reading that story... Thanks for sharing with us! ;)

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 05-24-2002, 12:32 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Hotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt! TY Dominatra!:p

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 05-24-2002, 01:24 PM

That was beautiful I love female-female stories.

Old 05-24-2002, 05:13 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
That was soooo veryyyy hottttt, Dominatra!! Excellent writing!!
I enjoyed it very much!:D
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 05-24-2002, 09:28 PM
Pixie Mistress

Well thank you everyone!! Wish I had it all on video.... ;) you guys are too sweet :D
Old 05-27-2002, 03:35 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Very arousing, very erotic, and certainly an exciting tale. I can't wait to read more tales from you my dear. I am sure that they will all be just as fulfilling too.

Old 05-27-2002, 09:00 AM
Horny Devil

Send a message via ICQ to legend
very hot! i wish you had it on video too :p

The sun is gone, but I have a light - Kurt Cobain

~I love Nikki~
Old 05-28-2002, 02:34 AM
õ¿õ

Thats is really very nice. U got me all wet from just reading this story of yours!!! Ohh! I wish I could see that on video too :D
Old 05-29-2002, 03:03 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Grumble
I second the wish that it was on video too.
I am very hard after that story, thanks dom, it was full of love as well as being sensual, just how i like it
Old 05-29-2002, 09:27 AM
Pixie Mistress

:D Again, thanks so much for the positive feedback -- I just loooove that the men become hard from reading about my experience....but I probably love more that the women become aroused and wet too!! (sweetcorn ;) )
Old 11-02-2003, 09:02 AM

damn! what a hot story! sign me up for the video too!!!!!!
Old 11-02-2003, 10:06 AM
A PROUD CANADIAN

HOT!! EROTIC!!

A geat story! Extremelyk Hot and Erotic! I was so hard by the end of the story. Look forward to more writings from you!
Old 11-04-2003, 11:38 PM

that was a great story!
definitely turned me on :)
Old 11-05-2003, 06:31 AM

my god this is so hot.