Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Lesbian Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-19-2003, 12:52 AM
Gone with the Wind

The Morning After

As I slowy awoke, I became very aware of two warm, soft breasts pressed against my bare back, and of the hand cupping my left breast. A strand of soft hair tickled my cheek, and I felt the whisper of your breath, slow and soft, on the back of my neck. Suddenly a flood of memories rushed through me.
I had gone dancing last night, dressed in my ultra-low rise black jeans and a cotton butterfly wrap blouse. I left my bra at home, and inches of bare skin showed between the blouse and the waist of my jeans, the inner curve of each breast was revealed, my nipples obvious through the thin, soft material. It had the desired effect on those around me.
Every man in the place stared at me, the straight ones stared at my breasts and at the exposed skin above the top button of my jeans, the gays sneered at my off the-rack clothes.
None of them danced well, and I quickly tired of the clumsy fumblings, the grabs and caresses. One boy, his hand resting in the small of my back, shocked me when I felt his finger slip under the waist of my jeans, probing the cleft of my buttocks.
I gave up, and decided to go to the Women's Bar. There was a special party that night but it seemed everyone was invited. Brenda was at the door checking IDs. She smiled and waved me in.
I quickly lost count of the women who danced with me last night. Strangers, friends, old lovers... they had all wanted to dance with me. Some danced close, touching, breast to breast hands slowly moving, gently cupping my ass, stroking my back, my neck, one or two nibbled my neck where it touchd my shoulder, leaving me feeling week and aroused, some twirled me around the dance floor in a wild tango, the sleeves of my top blurring around us. More than a few lingering kisses where exchanged... everyone bought me drinks, I was tipsy when I saw you.
You were a stranger to me... tall and thin, with gorgeous long brunett hair that fell in cascade halfway down your back, hair that flowed and moved as you danced. You wore a short raw silk skirt slit up the side, exposing your bare hip, a skirt that caused a near riot among the "tough girls", the rough women that sat at the edges of the dance floor with their cropped hair and jeans and their Marlboro Gold cigarrete hard packs rolled in the sleeves of their t-shirts. Your breast were lovely, nestled in a whisp of black lace bra that hid nothing, displayed for all of us to see through the sheer matching silk blouse.
I stared at you, my heart thumping so hard in my chest it hurt. You threw your head back and laughed at something funny another woman said to you. It was a laugh like rare, perfect crystal. You looked at me, your eyes bored into mine, and I blushed and looked away, back at the face of the woman in front of me, trying to convince me to come home with her.
I almost jumped when I felt your hand on my arm and I heard your clear contralto voice asking me to come dance with you.
Smiling helplessly at the short dark woman who had just told me about her new car, with the "huge, roomy back seat, parked just outside", I let you guide me out to the dance floor, where you took me in your arms and danced with me.
Neither of us danced with anyone else that night. We stayed on the dance floor almost the whole evening, dancing to song after song, sometimes touching, my head pressed against your breasts, swaying slowly together, sometimes apart, holding hands as we danced, and moved, and once in a a wild swirl to a reggae beat, a dance that left us both breathless.
After that song, you looked into my eyes and kissed me. There is always a First Kiss, our first kiss left me gasping, the sound of a roaring ocean in my ears. Your lips were sweet, soft and open, the taste of your lipstick a hint of strawberry, the taste of margarita you had drunk was strong, but all of it overpowered by the taste of you. Feeling faint, I held on to you, my head buried in your breasts, my arms around you, until my emotions were under control. Then I looked up into your eyes, and kissed you back, opening my mouth and inviting your tongue. Your tongue was hesitant at first, then sudenly it was everywhere, playing and dancing with mine in a wet, slippery erotic copy of the dance we had just finished.
Breaking the kiss you looked down into my eyes and smiled, a funny half smile, raising one eyebrow slightly, asking me the Question... I nodded, and mouthed my "yes" to you, and felt the blood roaring in my ears. Taking my hand in yours without another word, you led me away.
The cab ride was quiet, you sat slightly apart from me, but holding my hand in yours until the doorman at your hotel opened the door and helped you step out. We walked through the regal lobby, your heels clicking on the marble floor. When the elevator doors closed, leaving us alone again in the small space, you took me in your arms and kissed me.
I felt you fumbling at the ties on my blouse as we kissed. I helped, but left the last tie untouched so you could unwrap me as though I were a gift. You broke our kiss, and staring into my eyes with that same half smile, you almost shyly undid the last tie holding my blouse closed. It hung open, my breasts bare to your eyes. Leaning forward, you took my right breast in your hand and raised it to your mouth. I gasped out loud as you lightly touched my nipple with the tip of your tongue. You ran the tip of your tongue in little wet circles around and over my nipple, leaving it wet and shiny and so tight and hard I ached. You stopped, looked at me, then at my breasts, and without warning you bent forward and sucked on my nipple, drawing it into your mouth, sucking hard, noisily, your tongue a hard point on my nipple, then scraping lightly with your teeth, then not so lightly, I moaned, my legs weak.
I wanted, NEEDED to touch you.
I steadied myself against the wall of the tiny elevator as you moved your head to my left breast, and began to suckle me there. I looked down at the leg protruding from the daring slit of your skirt, and rested my hand on your thigh, lightly stroking the silky skin there using only my fingertips.
You moaned, too softly for me to hear, but I felt your mouth move on my breast before you resumed making love to it. I ran my fingers up over your bare hip, around to lightly caress your wonderfully firm rear, around to the front of your thigh, and reaching beneath your skirt, I moved my hand higher along your leg, until I found your wet sex, the sparse hairs there short, bristly, and bare.
You were naked under your skirt!
I flattened my hand against your pussy, feeling the heat, the wetness, trailing my finger up and down your lips lightly, stroking you, feeling you shift your legs, spreading your thghs to give me better access as we made love. I shuddered and moaned again as I felt your hand cup my pussy through my jeans. I wish that I had worn a skirt as you had, as I parted your lips with my middle finger, feeling it slip in, no it was DRAWN into you, into an amazing, clasping wet heat. I curve my finger upward, into you, and you bit me. I gasped loudly in the enclosed space, as your vagina spasmed, and the elevator stopped!
You straightened up as I reluctantly withdrew my hand. I brought my hand to my face and inhaled your marvelous scent, then tasted you on my finger. Your face red, your lips puffy, your eyes bore into mine, as I opened my mouth and sucked hard on my finger. You reached down and held my top closed, covering my breasts, wet and shiny with your saliva, as the doors slowly creaked open, and we stepped out into the hall.
It was was empty.
We stared at each other, then at ourselves, and giggled.
Without another word we were kissing again while fumbling madly at each other's clothes, moving in what I hoped was the direction of your room. I pulled your blouse up and over your head, then waited as you pulled my top down and off my shoulders, baring me from waist up. I reached up to cup your large breasts in my hands, moving my thumbs back and forth roughly over your nipples visible beneath the sheer black lace.
You touched my face with one hand, while running the fingers of your other hand up and down my spine. Shivering, I unhooked the front clasp of your bra, and pushed it back over your shoulders, baring your perfect breasts.
Everything stopped.
I looked at you as you looked back at me, the two of us standing in the deserted hotel hallway, both of us naked from the waist up, surrounded by discarded clothing littering the carpet.
Your lips were swollen, bruised. I was sure mine were as puffy as yours. You held your arms out to me, and we embraced. I felt a warm rush as your incredible breasts merged with mine, our nipples hard against the skin of the other's breasts. You kisssed me, slowly, deeply, lovingly. We picked up our clothes, and still naked from the waist up, you led me by the hand to your room.

You had wanted to do everything last night.
At first we had made love hurriedly, pulling at each other's clothes, stopping in the open doorway, kicking off our shoes, you mouthed my breasts some more, sucking hard on my nipples, then biting at them as you pulled me to the floor just inside the door to your hotel room, holding me atop you as we kissed, I ran my fingers over your perfect breasts, lightly scratching your hard, pink nipples with my nails, you moaned, and kissed me harder.
Rolling over, you pushed me down to the floor as you unbuttoned my jeans, kissing first my bellybutton, then, as you slowly peeled my jeans over my hips and down my legs, you kissed and licked the red marks left by my belt.
My breath caught in my throat as you pressed your mouth to my panties over my pussy, and I felt your hot breath as you exhaled, then a coolness as you inhaled the scent of my wet sex.

continued