Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Lesbian Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-19-2002, 02:38 PM
Gone with the Wind

Kerri and the Bouncer

I have been asked about something I mention in a posting, about meeting a lover in a bar and getting thrown out. It was very funny later, but at the time I was very embarassed. Here it is, as it happened.

I wore a green tube top, squeezed to a thin strip across my breasts to keep cool, red nylon running shorts, and an inexpensive pair of sandals. Bourbon Street on a July Friday night was a sauna, 'way too hot and humid for real clothes.

Spotting the tourists was easy. They dressed more "formally", usually sufffering under T-shirts and jeans. The natives, especially the yats, knew you dressed for pure comfort! I passed other women wearing even less, bikini tops and short shorts, trying to say alive in the smothering air.

I was making my way through the Vieux Carre' crowds, ( the French Quarter to you) to a women's bar several long blocks away. I was headed to the Faubourg, to a women's bar on Frenchman. This meant walking the length of Bourbon Street and crossing Esplanade.
I had choosen to walk. having had a VERY stressful week and I was desperate to do something to relax.
I stopped at a steet bar, where the mostly male customers stared at my boobs as I ordered a Hurricane in a go -cup. I paid and let the over-friendly bartender kiss me on the hand as he returned my change. I dropped the change in his tip jar, trying to ignore the goose pimples he gave me in his clumsy "accidental" brushing of my right breast. It hadn't helped that the cold air had caused my nipples to almost painfully tighten beneath the thin lycra.
Sipping my drink, I left the lights of the tourist traps on Bourbon, entering the residential portion. I saw from the corner of my eye a man and a woman embracing in a doorway, half hidden in the shadows, her blouse open, head thrown back, as he mouthed her breasts. I shivered, feeling familiar stirrings deep inside, and walked on, finally reaching Esplanade. I ran across the street with the empty plastic cup in my hand, dodging the flying cars, the lost tourists looking every way but towards me, and finally arrived feeling tired, nervous, the sweat pouring off me. I was also slightly tipsy, and more than slightly arroused, always a dangerous combination for me. I pushed in through the smokers crowded around the door, greeting friends with hugs and pecks.
Suddenly a warm pair of arms encircled me, followed by the feel of a pair of even warmer breasts pressed against my shoulders. I turned and looked up into the eyes of Kerri, a past lover from a few scant years ago.
She was tall, blonde, tanned, and very amply endowed, all the things I wasn't. We had enjoyed a very intense affair, marked by some silly sexual adventures. We both loved the thrill of semi-public sex, but she often crossed the line. More than once we received cheers and yells and whistles from onlookers as we scrambled to escape the police or a roving security guard.
She bent over and kissed me, lightly at first, barely brushing my lips, then more forcefully. Her tongue pushing into my mouth, playing tag with mine. She tasted of beer, and smoke, and I loved it. She broke the kiss after a minute, to the sounds of whistles and catcalls. She loved to show off for me and herself. We just stared at one another for a second, her blue eyes boring into my green. She was dressed in pair of jeans and a cotton blouse tied loosely below her breasts. I tried not to stare at the thin bead of sweat that ran between her lovely breasts, tried not to think of what they had felt like in beneath my hands, nd later, in my mouth, the way she skin had tasted. Without a word, she took my hand and led to me to the dance floor, and we began to sway to the music. It was a typical mixed crowd, straight F/M couples mixed with pairs of women. We danced to at least 5 songs, until I was dizzy, and then we sat in a corner booth. She ordered me a brandy. She knew me too well, and had read me the moment I walked in. I didn't say a word to her, she knew exactly what had brought me to the Jungle that night! We talked for a while, comparing lives. I consumed two more brandies, then we got up to dance again. A slow song came, and we danced tightly clinched together, her large breasts flattened against my shoulders, her long hair tickling my face. Her fingertips wandered slowly up and down my back, caressing my skin, and lightly tracing the outline of my bottom through my nylon shorts. My breathing was becoming rapid and ragged, and when she kissed me again, I moaned softly against her mouth. The song ended, and she led me back to our dark, secluded booth. Sitting down, she pulled me towards her, and sat me across her lap, one arm holding me close. Kissing me again, her other hand began exploring my face, my neck, my shoulders, and finally my breast. I sighed, my warm breath mingling with hers, as she cupped my right breast through the thin lycra material, my nipple hard in her palm. She flicked her thumb over the tight nipple, causing me to gasp against her mouth. She slowly pulled my top up, and over my head, exposing my small breasts to the air, then bent her head down and kissed each one. I moaned loudly when she suddenly drew my right nipple into her mouth. I held her head to my breast as she sucked and stroked my nipple with her tongue. I knew that others nearby could see, but I didn't care. Her hand was on my thigh, then upwards, inside the leg of my shorts. I cried out softly as her fingers found my wetness. Pushing my panties aside, she pushed into me, and began stroking her finger in and out of my wet pussy, first one, then two fingers. I put my arms around her neck, and bit my lip as she flicked her tongue over my nipple in the same rythm she pushed her fingers into my pussy. Her thumb found my clit, and I moaned even louder. I began to thrust my hips back and forth, meeting the push of her fingers into me. My passion was building rapidly, I could feel muscles all over my body tightening as that delicious, hot, cramping, all consuming explosion built deep inside me.
With a loud groan I came, and she tightened her free arm around me, and sucked hard on my nipple as I spasmed, crying out against her neck, biting he skin fiercely as I came, my pussy was grasping at her fingers, my breasts burning hot. I collapsed against her, and let it all loose. I lost all awarnes of my surroudings as I came, wave after wave of heat through my body. As I began to relax, to settle down, I put my head back, and Keri kissed me hard on the mouth. I gasped, then moaned softly as her fingers left my pussy, leaving me with a sense of loss. She pulled her hand from the leg of my shorts, and, staring into my eyes, she licked her fingers clean, like a cat bathing herself. As I came down further from my orgasm I looked around. People were looking at us, a few giggling, many frankly staring. "Keehri, you can't do that in heuh" a deep, not at the least even slightly feminine voice said behind me." "Sum' people are complain'in, and it dao'n look right" "Yo gotta be leavin'" "Now!" Kerri looked over my shoulder and stared. Twisting around in her lap, still naked from the waist up, I turned and looked up at a huge woman, dressed in jeans and a t-shirt with "STAFF" printed across the front. She looked like a billboard. Behind her was another woman, a tourist by how she was dressed, staring at us with the same expression a New Orleans rat has when it sees a fresh garbage can. "That's disgusting and shameful!" the second woman said. "I have never seen that kind of behaviour in New York, even in the lowest, dirtiest places. I came here to drink and dance, not watch others carry on in a like this!" "Great!" I thought, "A New York lesbian, slumming in our bar!" The first woman, looking annoyed, turned to her. "Yo be goin' back to yo table, the wat'res be there soon to take yo orduh" Kerri jumped up and stood nose to nose with the bouncer. "Mary!! You're not going to make us leave, are you?" she sputtered. "Yeuh, Keehri, yo 'go'in raht now!" She drawled out Kerri's name into three parts, staring into Kerri's eyes without blinking. "Great" I thought, "they know each other." "But is this good or bad?" I quickly found out.
"Ah tol' yuh 'bout this soto thin' befoh, Keehri." Other women dressed in the same jeans and T-shirts were moving into place around us.
Kerri stepped forward, her hands balled into fists, and things happened very fast. Before I knew what happened, I was sitting topless on the sidewalk outside the bar, my bottom smarting from a rough landing, in front of a laughing crowd of smokers and pedestrians. From inside the bar I could hear Kerri 's voice, mixed with the sounds of furniture falling over. Suddenly the door expoded outward, and Kerri was carried out screaming, stuggling with out any effect that I could see, in the iron grip of Mary and another equally large woman. Yelling herself hoarse, she was unceremoniously deposited on the sidewalk next to me. She quickly jumped up and began stalking back and forth in front of the bar's doorway, shouting at the bouncers, who filled the entire door, staring at us expressionlessly. I slowly got up and grabbed Kerri's arm pulling hard.
"Come on, lover, let's go" I pulled harder and she reluctantly started to move with me, still yelling challenges at Mary. We walked about a block, my arm crossed over my breasts, the other arm pulling at Kerri, doing my best to ignore the rude comments and offers from passing cars and pedestrians. She stopped and looked at me for the first time. "She and I used to live together, and it uhh... well, you know how it is, sugar. I'm really sorry." She smiled, looking at my exposed chest.
"I wonder where my top ended up?" I mused.
She looked at me for a long second, a funny expression marching across her face, and then looked at her right hand, still balled in a fist. She opened her fingers, dropping my wadded top into my outstretched hands.

WW
Old 04-19-2002, 02:56 PM
dobbydog

Great recollection WW! I loved how you were able convey the bouncer's accent, it really added to the atmosphere of the story. If you ever feel like posting any other 'adventures' of this nature, I'd love to read them. ;) Thanks...
Old 04-19-2002, 02:59 PM
Manwhore

The last post was me... I guess I took to long to post it... :rolleyes: ;)

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 04-19-2002, 05:21 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

Wow!! Excellent Wanda.....

So whens the book of escapades being released ;):D.....i'll put my order in for a copy...

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 04-19-2002, 11:38 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Awesome job my dear. Glad you decided to share it with us. And I want to know when I can add my order too! Or is you need a "ghost writer" let me know. Be glad to offer my services, and I am cheap too.

(Wait did I say that last part outloud, damn.)

Old 04-20-2002, 08:49 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to nutworld
Wanda,
Excellent story. Makes me yearn for a trip to NO. Thanks, and I sure hope to read more in the near future.
Old 04-21-2002, 12:57 PM
Pixaholic in rehab Member

Send a message via ICQ to mindboxer505 Send a message via AIM to mindboxer505 Send a message via Yahoo to mindboxer505
I'm with nutworld....may have to take a trip to New Orleans......been wanting to try some real cajun cooking.....maybe some site seeing....
Old 04-21-2002, 01:44 PM
Mooooo!!!

Oh Wanda.........that makes me want to visit New Orleans too......

How about organising a trip for us tourists? I promise to dress like the locals ;)

Old 04-22-2002, 02:58 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Hey xanne, on your way down swing by and grab me. That way you and Wanda have a personal bodyguard/ plaything.

Old 04-22-2002, 09:54 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Wanda,
I drove through New Orleans last night on my way home and now am really tinking I need to turn around and go right back! I love your tales!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas