Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Lesbian Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-02-2002, 04:14 AM

Dea Luna

She let her fingertips slide down the body of the woman that was laying next to her.. Her fingernails just lightly grazing the skin as they slid down her arm and then the swell of her hip.. The other woman was laying on her side and Dea could drink in her back with her multi-colored eyes.. Her eyes such a swirl of different shades that could lure just about anyone in.. Man or woman..And they were now gliding along the woman's back as if she were etching her to memory.. The moonlight that showne through the window made her satin smooth skin shine like gold.. Her finger tips had reached the black satin sheet that rested on the woman's hip and now she was sliding it down her thigh over so gently as she lay the softest of kisses along her back.. Her tongue flicking out every now and then to taste the slightly salty skin as they had both been covered in a sweaty sheen just a few hours before..The woman didn't stir but Dea didn't mind for now as she continued her butterfly kisses up to the woman's neck and then lifted a few strands of the woman's hair away from it so she could give little nibbles.. And some not so gentle.. Dea could be a hellcat in bed and sometimes she could be as gentle as a kitten.. In fact most of her movements were distinctly feline in nature...

Now she turned the woman over to where she was laying on her back.. Bit ever so gently as to not awaken her.. She wanted her to wake up at a certain point they hadn't reached yet and Dea was so masterful in her love making.. It came from centuries of practice.. It was an art to her..

She straddled the woman but didn't lower herself completely onto the womans body as she cupped the woman's cheeks with her hands and then with such a delicate touch she let her fingers glide down her cheeks and then down along her neck and then on down to the swell of her breasts.. Her fingers just feeling the contours before she let her thumbs cross the nipples.. This made the woman stir and give out a soft little whimper.. A smile crossed Dea's lips and her tongue snaked out to give a slowl lick to them before she leaned down and started to kiss down the woman's body.. Much in the same way she had let her fingers slide down it.. Starting at the neck this time and working her way down.. Giving her naked flesh sharp little nibbles before she got down to the woman's thighs and spread them apart.. The woman was awakening more and more by the moment as Dea kissed and licked the inside of the woman's thigh.. She nuzzled gently as her hair had fallen and tendrils of it were tickling the woman's skin..

And then she was there.. At the lips that lay between the thighs.. Her tongue was now tracing the lips of her bald pussy.. Ever so slowly.. A tease.. Another moan from the woman before Dea gripped the woman's thighs.. Her nails digging into the skin and bringing blood..She didn't worry.. She knew that the woman enjoyed the pain and pleasure intermixed..

And now her tongue had slid beyond the lips.. It was flicking at the little nub on the inside.. Making it stand at attention.. She kept it still with her teeth as her tongue tip flicked at it with a few quick strokes and then the tip pressed hard against it.. Like it was the head of a penis.. Jabbing at it.. And she was awake now.. reaching down and gripping Dea's hair.. trying to force her closer.. Riding her tongue.. But Dea wouldn't have it.. Each time the other woman tried to take control she pulled back a little.. She was bringing this woman to a frenzy and she knew it.. Giving long strokes and then soft ones.. And then soft ones.. So soft it made the woman beg.. She loved to hear it..

But then she dived in.. Her tongue thrusting into the tunnel and shoving so far in that she reached that spot inside.. The spot that made the woman wriggle against her tongue..

"More Dea.. Oh god.. Please.." Her voice was filled with such lust.. Such desperation..

Her tongue was like a cock now as it fucked her.. Her teeth were grazing over her clit and tugging at it..

It didn't take long at all after that.. The woman's body was thrusting up against Dea's mouth and her hands were gripping the satin sheets tightly as she felt her body rock with it.. She was trembling and letting out a cry so loud that the neighbors probably heard it..

Dea prolonged it.. Letting her tongue plunge inside the tunnel as long as the woman would let her..Drinking in all the juice that flowed down her throat.. But finally the woman couldn't take anymore and pushed Dea away rather forcefully.. And Dea had a Cheshire Cat like grin on her face as she licked the cum that had dribbled down her chin..

And then she was laying beside her once more.. This time facing her as she draped a leg over the woman's waist and giving her a little taste of her own juices as she kissed her deeply and let her tongue swirl around with hers.. Both their eyes were closed now and both were content enough to fall asleep in eachother's arms..
Old 08-02-2002, 06:40 AM
Horny Devil

Send a message via ICQ to legend
whew! oh my! great description Peshmaerga :p

The sun is gone, but I have a light - Kurt Cobain

~I love Nikki~
Old 08-02-2002, 10:21 AM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
very erotic!!!! I can't wait to read more from you

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 08-02-2002, 01:05 PM

Thank you for the compliments.. I've never posted a story to a board like this so I was a little nervous..
Old 08-02-2002, 03:00 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Hi peshmaerga

This is superb, you have a real talent. Will you be posting more?

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 08-02-2002, 04:28 PM

I should be.. Whenever my muse decides to pay a visit.. Thank you for the compliment.. *s*