Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-28-2003, 04:23 PM

Fanatasy Abroad

This is based upon a true story and has turned into a re-occurring dream. It is very vivid and gratifying every time I have it.

It begins with me meeting you in a dark hallway, we finally share that we are attracted completely to each other. The several strong drinks we had earlier in the evening begin to take their toll. We let our defensive shields down and begin to fondle each casually in the open hall. We both knew we only had 24 hours to enjoy each other’s company due to job commitments.

I began to open your top blouse; and asked if I may continue. You responded with a smile and a nod. I continued to unbutton your top and slowly uncovered more of this delightful package. I continued to look at your eyes for confirmation this is what you wanted. I pulled your blouse out from your jumper bottoms and removed it completely, your breasts were restrained by a sheer bra but are exposed enough to see your nipples were swollen and tight. I bent over to kiss them and thought how they reminded me of two chocolate candy kisses. They were so perfectly shaped and sized. I dropped to my knees and began to unfasten your bottom clothing. I unhooked your fastener and rubbed your strong legs. I reach into your pants entering with both hands and slid them to your ankles.

You now stand completely exposed to the world. I can see small shadows of your furry mound and your tasteful small perky breasts. We finished by jointly removing the transparent under garments. What a vision to behold. I smelled sweet aromas from all your geographic areas. I raised my hand to gently rub and lightly touch your exposed parts. Your legs spread wider to allow me sight of such wonderful desires. The small extension of pussy lips between your legs is captured by the dim hallway light. It looks like a shadow of an angel. I have never seen or done anything so brazen. It is so refreshing and new to have such a beautiful woman want me with so much lust and hunger.

I bent over to suck on the small hanging piece of flesh and skillfully removed your shoes and socks. You are now completely nude. Thoughts of voyeurism flash though my head. How can I share this beauty with the rest of the hotel guests? Should we just make love right where we stand or should we move into the light for all to see? As I pondered this question, your desire to be taken overcomes my initial delay. We unlock the door like two drunken sailors, grabbing the keys and attempting to find the hole. As the door opens I feel excited and young and full of life.

I am going to be with a woman from my future dreams. I can't stop looking at you. Your skin is as soft as silk, the color is that of butter cream and your body smells of a new fallen rain. I want it all, not just for the moment, but all of my life... Memories this vivid don't fade away I keep telling myself. Don't be tense, don't be over nervous, and don’t rush. Make this evening last a lifetime. We lay down together in bed. I begin by softly caress and kiss your head, ears and lips. We clench lips and playfully bite each others. I move to your neck and find a sensitive selection to lick and kiss. In an instant I glide down to the soft skin to your breast.

They become even firmer then before in the hallway. The size was just right to permit the entire breast to be pulled inside my mouth. What a feeling to hold your entire womanhood inside me. I move back and forth attempting to swallow my treats. I pull and tug on your nipples and make them extremely hard and enlarged. I can't keep from thinking how they looked earlier that night with your blouse and transparent bra. They were very hard and I just wanted to kiss them right there in the bar. My kisses and sucking is only interrupted as I move lower to your waist and kiss your stomach and sides just above your beautiful patch of fluffy hair.

I repeatedly started and stopped running my tongue across the smooth areas directly above your small openings. I looked back towards your eyes to ensure all remained acceptable. Only then would I eagerly explore your hidden regions. A continuance of licking and probing, up and down your thighs and outer regions of your sweet pussy was underway. By now your pussy lips are puffy and engorged with extra blood pressure racing to the excited body parts and your love juices began flowing. My lips would grab a small amount of your honey sweet pussy meats and pull it away to expose the inner most tissue of your now throbbing exposure. Layer after layer of the softest skin unfolds. Your tight pussy had been skillfully shaven and free of anything that keeps the view from being pure.

My fingers found their way to your little bump above you small lips. I start to massage it until your hips rose to the occasion. An opportunity to explore your lower regions becomes self evident as you move down and push your pelvis upward. After placing a bed pillow under your hips and one quick facial movement I brushed against your anal opening. I continue to lightly lick and poke and suck your anal lips, they puckered tighter. I rotated my tongue around the final destination. I curled my tongue and forced it into your most secretive origins. Your body quivered and your backside pushed against my mouth. My tongue plunged deeper until completely gone from sight. Your anal walls captured and squeezed as I pushed in and out. Your anal taste was that of a fresh fruit harvested from a foreign country. It was unique and yet very inviting. My juices intertwined with yours.

This is the first time I have enjoyed such a delicacy, I have dreamed about this performance in the past but never had the nerve to act upon such a delicious deed. As your ass has become lubricated by my juices it would become a difficult choice as to glide my penis into your awaiting anal canal or lush pussy opening. At the last moment you decide that your frontal excitement can't wait any longer and I must lower my love machine into your purple colored deeply swollen pussy. I grasped your ankles and spread your legs as wide as I can and with some force I pulled you upwards and thrust my entire body into your hairless spot. It seemed like I have climbed deep inside your inner self.

Thoughts of raping you almost overcome me but I restrained myself because your screams of pleasure could be mistaken by our other room mates as a concern. I pounded my body into your love canal. Your back buckles at each deep thrust and feelings of gratification fill our heads. I feel as though I could perform as a sex slave all day. With long sliding motions I fill your void. Your pussy opening was very tight and wrapped my organ with a fresh coating of skin. As I examined it during love making, it would be pulled outside your pussy void and extend inches from it original spot.

Never in my life had my love member been so comfortable. The tightness and firmness of your pussy made my penis head feel like it was being given endless oral sex. As it moved in and out it maintained its elasticity and completely captured all my mental capacity. To further enjoy the moment we select to reposition your body to permit my entry from the rear. I grabbed your body just above the hip bones and rub my fingers up and down your sides. This skin was as smooth as glass. Your bone structure extended only enough to establish a skeleton outline and a firm holding position. I stopped my hands resting on your new found hot spots and I rode you like a horse with a strong heart. It was all I could do to hold on as your pulsation and movement in relation to mine was making me want to cum even more.

We began long strokes for starters then quickened the pace. With my hands free to explore your little pussy bump again, I spread your skin hood and began pressing a damp finger on the raised mound of skin. You move your hand to meet mine and continue to touch yourself to enhance your pleasure as I continue mine. As I begin to say I’m cumming you move and flip around to reposition your head and mouth by my penis. You take your lips and pull me inside. Your tongue swirls around the soft skin behind the engorged and throbbing head. The taste of both sex origins makes you want more. A quick pace of tongue and head movement makes me so excited that I can not take the enjoyment and start to flow my inner most kept love liquid. You push your tongue inside my penis opening and stretch it open but block my in process explosion. With another unexpected movement you reach between my legs and thrust a finger into my unsuspecting ass.

Your combination of suck and fingering makes a demand to produce more fluids. I can't hold back any longer and grasp your head and pull myself further into you mouth. With several powerful pulses I share me with you. Words can not share the ultimate feeling of closeness and love for our time together. I look at our hotel room clock and realize we have another 20 hours of this bliss and ask where we begin again. You say, I wish you to explore all my openings and we sail off to find new destinations until we must depart. I find myself waking up from this fantasy several nights a week. @