Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Masturbation Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-19-2002, 01:38 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
~Just a Quickie~

Exhausted and completely frazzled she pulls up in her driveway. Half dazed she stumbles to the front door, fumbling with her keys in the lock, and finally, achieving success, enters the house. The minute her feet hit the tile floor she kicks off her shoes. Her feet were aching so bad and the hard, cold tile immediately begins to soothe them. In a trance she starts to slowly unbutton the buttons on her blouse, letting it slide off her shoulders into a puddle of silk on the floor. Reaching around unfastening her skirt she shimmies the waist band down over her hips and steps out of it leaving it on the floor of the living room as well. She rounds the corner to the hall and catches a glimpse of herself standing there in her matching lace bra, panties, and a pair of sheer thigh high stockings. She unhooks the bra dropping it where it falls, as her full breasts bounce free of their trappings. Her hands instinctively reach up quickly cupping and releasing them before she slips her thumbs into the corners of her panties and wriggles free of them as well. She walks through her bedroom and heads straight for her intended target. She has thought of nothing else all day, her body aching with desire. She reaches the bathroom and bends over the tub, her naked ass reflecting in the mirror on the back of the bathroom door. She turns the water up as hot as it can go and sets the stopper. Running into her bedroom, she sets her computer to play the entire contents of a folder she has set up with music for a day like this one has been, loudly.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 12-19-2002, 01:41 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

She strides back into the bathroom pushing the door almost closed. Looking into the mirror over the sink, her hands quickly gather her thick, curly, dark red hair, twisting it, as she affixes it on top of her head. With her arms up, she notices how her full, round, breasts jutt out. Just then, a springing curl works it’s way loose trailing down her neck. The bathroom is thick with steam, and she sits on the edge of the tub dangling her hand in to water to see if it is too hot, but knowing there is so such thing. She hooks her thumbs into the stocking at the top of her thigh and begins to slide it gingerly down her leg. Catching herself the the mirror on the back of the door that faces the tub, she notices her pussy lips part as she raises her leg to slip the stocking over the heel of her foot. She repeats the same action again for the other leg, this time being sure to watch for the glimpse of pink.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 12-19-2002, 01:43 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Finaly free of her clothes she steps one foot then another into the water. Slowly she works her way down into the liquid pleasure, allowing her body to adjust to the heat as she sinks down. The aches and worries of the day begin to dissolve instantly as the steam fills her senses. Her head automatically leans back against the tub wall as she slinks as deep down as is comfortably possible, her breasts and shoulders peeping out atop the water. She leaves the water running for a while as it swirls around her and she allows her heavy lids to close, breathing deeply, relaxing, at last.

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 12-19-2002, 01:47 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

In a slow languid movement, she reaches for a tube of gel, lavender. She squeezes the tube letting the cool mixture glob into her waiting hand. She gently rubs her hands together warming up the soap before she begins to apply it to her body. Her hands begin to caress her skin. One hand working it’s way up to her neck and chin, the other working on her stomach, both eventually meeting in the middle. She swiftly runs her hands over and under her heavy breasts. Her thumbs grazing the nipples along their path. Immediately her nipples stand erect in the cool air of the room. They are sensitive to touch and she massages the delicate orbs stopping to run the nipples between the cracks of her soapy fingers or to softly pinch the stiff pink buds. While her left hand continues to stimulate her, the other hand trails down her stomach til it reaches the small, soft, tuft of hair that guards the entrance to her sex. It tickles as her fingers work past it trailing along the outer lips teasingly back and forth along their length. She presses harder, her finger parting those lips and gently glides it along her slit. A shiver runs through her as her finger grazes her clit and a small gasp escapes her lips. She runs her finger back down towards her opening, wanting to feel her fingers deep within, but knowing she has time she presses it just barely in and then slides it back up towards her clit once again. Her fingers run this trail, this distance over and over again, slowly, teasingly. They are wet both from the hot water but also from the thicker, warm juices her pussy is making. As the teasing intensifies, the need to feel her fingers inside increases as well and she raises a leg out of it’s warm haven slinging it over the edge of the cold tub.

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 12-19-2002, 01:50 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

This allows her hand more freedom between her legs so her fingers can increase their pace and begin to dip deeper into her pussy well before running back up to flick across her clit. Her left hand continues to cup her breast while her fingers squeeze her nipple, pulling and tugging it. The other hand works faster and faster covering the distance between her clit and cunt at a frenzied pace. She can feel the muscles inside her tensing with each pass until she can take it no longer and she roughly plunges two fingers deep into her cunt in one thrust. Immediately her pussy clamps down against them as she begins to work them in and out of her tight wet hole. Her body is wracked with an intense orgasm and she cries out as her pussy spasms around her thrusting fingers. As her orgasm subsides and her breath returns to normal, she slowly opens her eyes, gathers her wits and finishes washing up.

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 12-19-2002, 01:52 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Stepping from the tub she dries off, feeling relaxed and sated. She stops back at the mirror over the sink, letting her hair down, while she runs a tube of lipstick smoothly over her lips. She plays with her hair til it looks respectable again, noticing the healthy flush in her cheeks. Leaving the bathroom, she begins to retrace her earlier steps this time retrieving the discarded clothing and putting it back on. As she starts to slip into her shoes, by the door, she realizes she forgot her stockings. She glances back at the clock. “Damn! Maybe they won’t notice” she mutters to herself knowing she is going to be late again getting back from her lunch break.

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 12-19-2002, 02:41 PM
Manwhore

Damn Lilith, I think we should start meeting in your bathroom, instead of the one here at my work... ;) :p
Loved the story!!

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 12-19-2002, 08:20 PM
Prince of Pervs

oooooooooooooo lilith you do make bathtime so much fun !!!

excellent story very hottttt !

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

Sarcasm: It's not big and it's not clever...........but it's funny as fuck!

The Special One!
Old 12-20-2002, 05:43 AM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Hi Lilith

Fax me, we'll do lunch ;)

Loved the description, transported me to your steamy wonderland!!

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 12-20-2002, 07:05 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Oh thanks guys......still get really nervous about my writing!

Aqua~ deal......but you could have even said a gas station bathroom and I would probably agree as long as you are there:p

FussyPucker~ TY you are tooooooo good to me Big Daddy!!!;)

Glyndwr~ I thought we were doing breakfast.....now you want lunch too......tsk tsk tsk! Being greedy?? Me too......make it a long weekend;)

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 12-20-2002, 06:33 PM
Member of weird club

I hope you were writing from persoonal experience. What a fantasy I could have.
Old 12-21-2002, 09:40 PM
Melted

Wonderful story Lilith!!!

Si à travers nos veines coule encore le sang...
Si dans les jeux d'enfants on entend encore l'accent...
Si nous sentons encore l'espoir de nos grands-parents...
Si dans les voiles du large souffle encore le vent...
Y'a jamais eu de Grand Dérangement.
Old 12-22-2002, 01:41 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Great story Lilith!!! - you create a very visual impression with your writing.
Old 12-22-2002, 06:12 AM
exposed member

Great story! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your writing, it's fantastic!

Got room for one more in that tub?

Young man, how is it that you do not?"
Old 12-22-2002, 10:45 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Kleclere~ everything I write come from personal expeience or personal fantasies.....constantly trying to change the fantasies into experiences:p

Pixiesprite~ TY so much for always being supportive of me!

fzzy~ TYSM I try but I don't have enough faith that what I want to write, people will want to read.....for now I write for me, and every once in awhile for friends.

exhib_it_all~ Thanks!!! If ya wanna read more you can visit my dungeon but clicking "Lilith'sLair" in my signature.......my writings are in My Scribbles. Enjoy Pixies!

~>My Scribbles<~