Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-02-2003, 04:09 PM

Dominatrix

Mistress Shayna leaned back comfortably on her burgundy leather couch and answered her phone. The Mistress requires all potential clients to go through numerous phone interviews before they can meet for a live session. She expects to receive a devotional offering after the final phone interview. Perspective clients need to look through the registered gifts on MisstressShayna.com and send her a tribute. The following gifts please the Mistress very much: Custom-made corsets from Dark Garden Unique Corsetry, latex leotards in the following colors: plum, pearlsheen blue, or black; perfume by Dolce and Gabbana; vintage black-seamed stockings; latex catsuit; unusual flowers, a monthly payment towards her health club membership ($110 per month), rent ($1350 per month), quality spanking implements such as canes, floggers, and whips; pillar candles – not more than 3 inches in diameter (soy wax or beeswax, as opposed to, paraffin is preferred); and fetish boots (size 9 medium in the US, 8 in Britain, or 40 in Europe).
Mr. Teller was on his third phone interview and the Mistress was planning on finally granting him a live session.
Mistress Shayna started the conversation.
“You will need to create your own safeword. Do you know what that means?”
“No Mam.”
“What did you just say to me?”
“Oh Ummm…Mistress Shayna – I do not know what a safeword means – Mam. Thank you so much for allowing me to speak Mam.”
“That’s better.”
“A safeword is the code word that you will yell out if you are pushed beyond your limits. When I hear your safeword, I will stop immediately. Now, choose a word that could not possibly come up in a session.”
“Mistress Shayna, I would like my safeword to be pomegranate, Mam. Thank you so much for allowing me to speak, Mam.”
“Fine.”
“The final portion of your interview is determining your likes and limits. You must answer honestly and without second-guessing. For this section of your trial, you may answer with one of the following three words – light, medium, or heavy.”
“Paddle spanking?”
“Medium.”
“Face slapping?”
“Light.”
“Verbal humiliation?”
“Heavy.”
“Public humiliation?”
“Medium.”
“Tickle torture?”
“Light.”
“Hot wax?”
“Heavy.”
“Now we will go over your fetishes. Continue to answer using the same three words.”
“Sensory depravation?”
“Medium.”
“Boots?”
“Heavy.”
“Long fingernails?”
“Yeahhh.”
“What the hell did you just say to me?”
“Heavy.”
“One more screw up and you will be placed on a six-month waiting list and you will need to go through the entire interview process again!”
“Mistress Shayna, please do not put me on the waiting list, Mam. Thank you so much for allowing me to speak, Mam.”
“Next, I want to review possible role-play scenarios.”
“Domestic maid?”
“Light.”
“Naughty school boy?”
“Medium.”
“Boss and employee?”
“Light.”
“Interrogation?”
“Medium.”
“Mummification and Cocooning?”
“Heavy.”
Old 07-02-2003, 04:10 PM

Part 2

“After you send my first tribute, you may call my slave receptionist, Charles and book an appointment.”
“Mistress Shayna, thank you so much for allowing me to…”
The phone clicked into a dial tone.

Marcy Tabitha Sinclair moved into her home after her divorce nine years ago. She chose the name Mistress Shayna as a result of watching “Shayna versus the World,” a Grade-D fifties horror movie about a forty-foot woman who scooped up defenseless men and gobbled them down like a handful of Fritos. Marcy had always been fascinated with S&M but it wasn’t until after her breakup that she began to research the lifestyle seriously. She absorbed every book, video, and article she could find. Within a year of being single, she incorporated her business as Divine Flesh Enterprises, got a two hundred thousand dollar small business loan, and had twelve regular and ever-faithful clients. Currently, she has over sixty regular clients and a six-month waiting list for perspectives.
As of today, Marcy’s house is completely paid for and she has a chrome-colored BMW Convertible. The upper level of her home consists of kitchen, living room, dining room, bathroom, spare bedroom, and master bedroom. The most unique thing about her upper level is the plexi-glass floor that supports both dining room and living room. She maintains a twenty-four hour program and enjoys checking on her slaves as they engage in their fantasies downstairs in one of her discipline rooms. All three discipline rooms can be observed through the one-way glass floor. When she has company, she pressed a button and a filter slides between the two panes of plexi-glass making it impossible to see through. Her bedroom has a classy Oak bedroom set with a Plasma Widescreen Television at the base of her glorious canopied bed. Underneath the master bedroom are two small rooms that serve as auxiliary dungeon rooms. One is the suspended human bird cage room and the other a sensory deprivation room. Her bedroom did not have plexi-glass floors but she did have a slew of monitors to the right of her television and with them she could see what was going on in every corner of her dungeon.
The downstairs level made up her nine-room dungeon complex worth every bit as much as her house and land combined. It has three discipline rooms, the hanging bird cage punishment room, sensory deprivation room, storage area, business office, client bathroom and shower, and client waiting room. A slave begins by ringing the door bell in the back of the house. The Mistress is usually in her office and looks at her security monitors and buzzes the slave into the waiting room. Once inside the room, the slave is asked to strip down and take a shower in the adjoining bathroom. Using one-way mirrors, the Mistress sometimes watches a slave shower and can talk into a microphone to make comments or instructions. She can also adjust the water temperature from 55-110 degrees. Sometimes, she toys with slaves by hitting the Shuffle-Temp Button, a new feature, which drastically alternates the water temperature every ten seconds. When the Mistress is ready she will tell the slave to get out of the shower and proceed to Discipline Room # 1,2, or 3.
Discipline Room #1 is called the Humiliation Room and it contains various flogs, whips, canes, ropes, and chains for punishment. There is a spanking bench with sliding adjustment notches. In the corner of the room, there is an area used for human punching bag therapy. Slaves are tied in place and must endure the Mistress’s punches. The slave is outfitted with a sparring helmet and the Mistress uses real boxing gloves. She even starts the bout by clanging an authentic ringside bell. All of the trampling and physical domination takes place in this room. A rack of stiletto heels are nearby so the Mistress can walk on top of her slave. Most of the humiliation and name-calling treatments occur here as well. Mistress Shayna chose this room for her human furniture therapy. Slaves wear sheets and pillows and must support the Mistress’s weight for forty-five minute sessions. Time is tacked on for any slight variations in position. As the Mistress so often says, “A good chair doesn’t fricken move.”
Discipline Room #2 is called the Worship Room. This is where the teasing, denial, foot, boot, and glove worship; and bondage occur. Role-playing activities are acted out here and many times, the slave simply kneels on the floor and stares at the Mistress in adoration. However, the slave may only look at the body part she permits. All slaves are forbidden to touch the Mistress in any way and oftentimes, the Mistress will position herself an inch away and watch the slave suffer by being able to touch her.
Discipline Room #3 is called the Torture Room. Only extreme slaves get to experience this room and that’s only after they complete two years of sessions in the first two rooms. The Torture Room is made up of a four-sided suspension rack, hot wax table, tickle torture booth, and an electro-torture chair. All mummifications and cocoonings take place in the back of this room. Mummification is when the Mistress ties the slave up with cloth, rope, or Saran Wrap. Saran Wrap being the most preferred. When mummifying a slave, one needs about seventy-five feet of Saran and a few yards of duct tape. When a slave is completely wrapped he or she is in a position of complete powerlessness and absolute trust in the Mistress is crucial. After about two hours of being wrapped and alone, the slave begins to drift off and leave behind all problems and stresses of everyday life. One tip to remember is to place cotton balls between one’s ankles and knees since the slave will experience un-planned discomfort when the Saran Wrap reaches its maximum tightness. A privileged few slaves are allowed to spend a weekend in the sensory deprivation room or human birdcage room.