Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-31-2009, 09:31 AM
Scorpio123

Sister Julia Administers Discipline (Chapter 1)

Jackie turned off the shower and started to towel herself down – getting ready for her night shift as a Staff Nurse on the general ward at Saint Catherine's Hospital. She dried her short brown hair then moved down the rest of her slim five foot six body. Not bad for forty she thought and nice big firm pointy tits – as her partner liked to point out. Her pink nipples began to harden in the cool air and she lingered over them with the towel for a few moments.

She then reached into her bag for her scissors, sat on the bench in the changing room, spread her legs and began to trim back the hair around her pussy lips. She was under strict instructions from her partner to keep that area nicely trimmed back at all times – to present a good view and for easy access. She had to present for inspection weekly.

Her partner had been away for a few days and was due back in three more. She would face an inspection then - hopefully to be followed by a good seeing to.

Failing an inspection would inevitably mean a spanking – not that she minded that, but she wanted to present well when she was bent over the chair. She’d also been threatened more than once with a visit to her beautician Sally for a full shave. She had mixed feelings about that but the thought did make her oddly excited – she wondered what it would be like to have Sally touching her so intimately.

During her last massage Sally had more than once just gently touched the side of her tits and Jackie had felt the start of arousal. She’d wondered at the time whether to ask “do you want me to turn over onto my back ?” but had lacked the courage. Later she’d fantasised about how good a tit massage would feel and how she’d enjoy masturbating while Sally watched.

As she clipped back the wiry dark brown hair she felt herself getting wet, her lips getting puffy and engorged and her clit starting to harden. She not had time to masturbate for a few days and she was starting to feel an irresistible urge. She finished her trimming then quickly moved over to the door to check that it was locked – turning the catch to the left to check. She put the scissors back in her bag and retrieved the little “pocket rocket” vibrator she carried for such occasions.

She knew that Sister Julia was a stickler for punctuality – as well as general discipline.

But it was twenty minutes before the start of her shift, just enough time for at least a couple of orgasms to tide her over. Not as good as the full hour or so she would spend if she was in bed at home with her “rabbit”, but better than nothing.

She moved over to the chair in the corner of the room, bent over and supported herself with her left hand. She spread her legs, switched on the vibrator and applied it to her pussy lips. The feeling was wonderful as she moved the tip up over her clit, varying the pressure rhythmically to build up the sensation. She worked down either side then moved the vibrator back into direct contact, pressing down hard on the swollen little nodule that her clit had become. She was soon gasping through her first orgasm, trying desperately to keep the noise down but finding it impossible to be completely silent.

The orgasm lasted around a minute and she eased off a little to begin the build up to her second. She gradually increased the pressure again and began to gently rotate the vibe. The little plastic studs on the end started to do their work on her clit and she started to gasp once more.

Then she heard a key turning in the lock and the door beginning to open.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
To be continued .....
Any comments are most welcome.

Last edited by scorpio123uk : 10-31-2009 at 10:18 AM.
Old 10-31-2009, 09:43 AM
Scorpio123

Sister Julia Administers Discipline (Chapter 2)

Sister Julia began her pre-shift inspection as usual with a handover talk with Sister Mary Satisfied that all was well on the ward she then proceeded down the corridor to check the nurses rest area.

At fifty five she was still in pretty good shape she mused. Her tits remained firm and nicely filled a 38C bra, she still had a trim figure and her sex drive certainly had not diminished. Her thoughts went back to the session that she’d enjoyed with her partner Sally that afternoon. Sally was a lot younger at 25 but Julia had no problems keeping up with her in bed and “putting her through her paces”. The session had lasted almost three hours and by the end Sally had been pretty much exhausted, while Julia could have happily continued.

Julia was the dominant partner in the relationship and at home Sally was subject to strict discipline – something that she happily accepted. So she should thought Julia, the young lady was hardly complaining when she approached her fifth or sixth orgasm earlier !

The session had started with a rather prolonged spanking with both hand, paddle and strap. Sally looked beautiful bent over with her pointy little tits hanging down, thighs spread and shaved pussy on full display. She had a tight little butt and slim thighs that were a delight to spank.

Once the girl’s bottom and thighs were glowing an acceptable shade of red, Julia had turned Sally over, ordered her to spread her legs wide and proceeded to treat the girl to a long slow pussy licking and her first orgasm. Julia had then positioned herself kneeling over Sally while the young lady returned the compliment. She had reached into the vibrator drawer, selected the first that she wished to use, bent Sally back over the pillows and continued from there. Sally was soon bucking and screaming as both of her entrances received the required attention.

Afterwards they had showered and settled with tea in the kitchen to review their finances, as they did every week. Julia had discovered that yet again, Sally had gone overdrawn on her account. The girl knew the consequences perfectly well – a punishment caning. The only question was how many strokes. Julia had mused for a while, considering the fact that this was the third time that this had happened in as many months.

Sally had gasped slightly when Julia announced “fifty strokes”. This was one of the harshest punishments yet, but Julia had run out of patience with the girl. She needed a hard lesson and was going to get just that. Punishment was to take place when Julia returned home from her shift in the morning. Sally had been instructed to get a good nights sleep, shower and then to wait in the bedroom and not bother getting dressed. Julia had taken the cane from the cupboard and hung it on the back of the bedroom chair – it would provide Sally with a constant reminder of what was to come.

Julia was looking forward to the coming night shift and even more to returning home in the morning. She knew that her nurses were aware of her inclination and that most of them had no problem with it. But disrespect for Sister was not tolerated. She’d overheard one of the junior nurses making remarks about “that old dyke”. The young woman had obviously found the comment funny at the time. She had found it rather less funny later when she found herself with her panties down, bent over the spanking bench in Sister’s examination room for a rather long and painful encounter with Sister’s studded leather paddle.

She checked in a mirror that her cap was neatly positioned on her short cropped black hair and continued towards the shower room.

As she approached she could hear a buzzing noise coming from the other side of the door and faint gasps that sounded rather like a woman having an orgasm. Masturbation at work without permission was strictly forbidden. Julia reached for the master key in her pocket, turned it in the lock and slipped quietly into the room, locking the door behind her.

To be continued .....

Last edited by scorpio123uk : 10-31-2009 at 10:18 AM.
Old 10-31-2009, 10:06 AM
Scorpio123

Sister Julia Administers Discipline (Chapter 3)

The sight that greeted Julia as she entered the shower room was quite a picture. Her newest recruit – nurse Jackie – bent over the chair, legs apart, pussy and tits on full display with a small vibrator firmly applied to her clit. Jackie turned her head and a look of shock appeared on her face as she saw Sister. She was clearly approaching orgasm and seemed unsure or unable to decide what to do next.

“Please don’t let me interrupt you. Continue masturbating until I tell you to stop.”

Julia took in the view with pleasure – she’d been curious for a while what lay beneath Jackie’s uniform. Now all was – literally – revealed. Two nice big pointy tits with erect pink nipples hanging down on full display. A hairy pussy, trimmed around the lips but in need of further attention in her opinion. And two large but firm white cheeks that would soon be a rather different shade.

Jackie was starting to spasm and come, clearly unable to control herself, Julia watched as she jammed the vibrator harder onto her clit and started to moan and buck her back as the orgasm took hold. For a full minute she watched as Jackie climaxed, her little cries of pleasure escaping and her bottom bobbing up and down as the orgasm continued and then died away.

“Stand up, turn the vibrator off and place it on the chair.”

Jackie did as she was told and remained standing facing the wall, clearly somewhat embarrassed and not knowing what to do next. She would soon find out.

“Turn to face me and stand up straight.”

“I’m sorry Sister.”

“Just do what you are told.”

Slowly Jackie turned to face Julia, clasped her hands in front of her pussy and dropped her head to stare at the floor.

“Look at me.”

Jackie raised her head and looked Julia in the eye.

Her eyes were brimming slightly with tears, pupils dilated after her orgasm.

“Place your hands behind your back and spread your legs, I want your pussy on full display madam.”

Jackie clasped her hands behind her back and eased her legs apart. Julia was now in complete control and relishing what was to come. She felt her own pussy becoming moist in anticipation. Administering Nurse Jackie’s first punishment was going to be a pleasure.

Julia took in the vision before her, Jackie’s tits were large and firm, not as large as her own but more than a nice handful. Two pink nipples surrounded by darker pink aureoles were erect and standing to attention. A reasonably flat belly and below that a dark brown triangle of wiry pussy hair. Jackie’s inner pussy lips were still visible and slightly puffy – she was clearly still in a state of arousal. Further trimming or shaving was still needed but Julia could deal with that later.

“You are aware that masturbation at work without permission is forbidden.”

“Yes Sister.”

“We will discuss this further in due course, but our shift starts soon and I am going to administer the first part of your punishment. Kindly turn around, bend over the chair, spread your legs and stick your bottom out. I am going to spank you.”

Julia was pleased to see that Jackie complied immediately – was this a routine that she was already accustomed to ? This presented another nice view of her tits and pussy but there was no time to linger. The paddle, tawse and other implements were in her office so it would have to be a hand spanking for now. Placing her left hand in the centre of Jackie’s back to keep her in place, Julia set to work on Jackie’s bottom and thighs.

She started with regular rhythmic spanks on alternate cheeks. As the colour built up she moved down to Jackie’s thighs, spanking both the back and the tender skin inside. She then moved her hand back up to the cheeks and started spanking harder and faster. She stopped the regular alternation and started to spank at random, giving Jackie no way to anticipate what was coming next. Four or five strokes to the left cheek, a couple inside to the thighs, back to the right cheek and so on.

At first Jackie had remained almost silent but now she was starting to give out little cries of pain as each blow landed. Julia increased the pace further and Jackie began to really cry out.

Julia noticed that Jackie’s pussy was still gaping open.

“Do you still want to masturbate ?”

“Please Sister.”

“Very well.”

She reached down to the vibrator, switched it on and placed it in Jackie’s right hand

Jackie braced herself against the chair with her left hand and firmly applied the vibrator to her clit.

Julia resumed the spanking and very soon Jackie began to convulse into an orgasm. The more Jackie convulsed the harder Julia spanked and the orgasm went on for a full five minutes before Jackie gasped and dropped the vibrator.

“Just a little more and then we are finished …. for now.”

Julia completed the spanking with four hard slaps to Jackie’s left thigh, left cheek, right cheek and right thigh.

“Stand up and turn around to face me. Hands behind your back.”

Jackie did as she was told, eyes now brimming with tears.

“Please be aware that your punishment is not yet complete. Kindly put on your uniform and get about your business. I will call you to my office later to inform you further.”

With that Sister Julia turned, unlocked the door and departed.

With a stinging bottom, Jackie put on her panties, bra and uniform, placed the vibrator in her bag and followed. She was dreading what might be coming next.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
To be continued .....

Last edited by scorpio123uk : 10-31-2009 at 10:17 AM.
Old 11-01-2009, 06:32 AM
Scorpio123

Sister Julia Administers Discipline (Chapter 4)

Jackie was in the middle of her shift when the dreaded summons came from Sister Julia.

“Nurse Jackie, kindly go to my office and wait for me there. I will be with you shortly.”

Jackie complied and entered Sisters office. There was a large wooden desk with a comfortable office chair behind it and a simple wooden chair in front. The left wall was lined with shelves holding various medical books. Behind the desk was a tall cabinet where Jackie knew that Sister kept various instruments of both punishment and pleasure. She had not yet been made familiar with the contents but no doubt that would soon change. The cabinet was kept locked but Jackie’s eyes were drawn irresistibly towards it.

Adjoining the office to the right was a glass walled examination room. Unlike her previous visits to the office the lights were on so that she could see the interior. It contained a bed, a small instrument trolley and an examination chair. Jackie noticed the raised leg rests and suddenly realised the purpose of that particular chair. Jackie also noticed and additional item of furniture, a long low padded bench with a knee rest attached in front and two straps at the other end. She suddenly realised that she was looking at a spanking bench.

Jackie was clearly about to spend some time in that room and her heart began to pound slightly.

Unsure what to do Jackie sat down in the chair, folded her hands in her lap and waited.

Five minutes later the door opened and Sister Julia walked in, closing the door behind her.

“Would you stand up Jackie.”

Jackie complied and stood facing Sister as she took her seat behind the desk.

“The correct position for a nurse facing a disciplinary interview is standing with your hands at your sides. You are also required to unbutton the top half of your dress, pull it down and remove your bra. Kindly do so.”

Jackie, fingers trembling slightly, undid the buttons at the front of her blue checked staff nurse’s uniform. She then shrugged her arms out of the sleeves. She reached behind to unhook the black lacy bra. and took it off, hanging it over the chair behind her.

“You are then required to hang your bra on the hook just outside my door to the right hand side. When you’ve done that return to your position.”

Dreading that she might be seen by anybody passing, Jackie quickly took her bra, opened the door as little as possible and hung the bra on the hook. Realisation now dawned. She had found it odd that a bra was hanging from the hook two nights ago after one of the other nurses had been called into Sister’s office. It was obviously understood by the staff as a sign that discipline was being administered and that Sister was not to be disturbed. On her return to the ward her colleague had looked distinctly flushed – now she understood why. Of course the other nurses would now know that Jackie herself was facing discipline.

Jackie resumed her position in front of the desk and faced Sister again. Having her tits exposed in that manner increased her sense of shame and she began to flush red.

“As you only joined us last week I will overlook that misdemeanour on this occasion. Please comply in future, otherwise you will face additional punishment.”

“Yes Sister, I’m sorry.”

“Incidentally, as you may not know, if you are subsequently told to enter the examination room you are required to drop your panties and hang those on the hook as well. Do you understand.”

“Yes Sister.”

“Now we must move on to the matter of your masturbation. When you joined us I briefed you on our disciplinary rules and gave you a copy of our rule book to read. Have you done so ?”

“No Sister, I’m sorry, I haven’t had time.”

“I’m afraid that is no excuse. I would suggest that you find the time very soon.”

Jackie flushed further and couldn’t resist a glance towards the cupboard and then towards the adjoining room.

“I want you to be clear about my policy on masturbation. I understand that this is a stressful job, we all have limited time and that sometimes nurses need relief. Under the rules masturbation at work is permitted but only if you seek permission from Sister first. Are you now absolutely clear on that point ?”

“Yes Sister.”

“The reason for the rule is that I may wish to supervise or administer some aspects of your masturbation myself. This normally takes place in the room that you can see next door. It is soundproofed and so offers us a degree of privacy. The bed and bench that you can see are both used for this purpose. I may also wish to carry out an examination, that is what the chair is for , although it may be used for punishment and masturbation as well. Of course you can probably guess that the bench is also used for other purposes and has the required restraints if they are needed.”

“I understand Sister.”

“If you feel the urge in future you are at liberty request an interview with me in here. We will discuss the matter and I will decide what is appropriate. You will find that on the whole I am understanding. As your colleagues may have told you, I have a selection of sex toys that we can use, as well as other items, in the cupboard behind me.”

“Thank you Sister.”

“I may also call you to the office if I notice that you seem stressed or tense. Again we will discuss the situation and if I deem it necessary I will instruct you to enter the examination room for a session. The nature and duration of that session will be of my choosing.”

“Yes Sister – I understand.”

“You need to understand that you now face a choice. You can accept immediate dismissal and leave here immediately with no references. Or you can accept any further punishment that I decide is appropriate.”

Jackie thought for a few moments. She loved her job and was good at it. Quite apart from that she needed the money and without references would find it hard to get another position. Surely what Sister had planned for her couldn’t be so bad ?

“Think carefully Jackie – once you sign a consent form it is irrevocable.”

“I will accept punishment Sister.”

Sister pushed a piece of paper and a pen across the desk.

“Kindly sign this and we can continue.”

Jackie moved forward, signed her name, passed the paper and pen back across the desk. and moved back to her position.

“Now ….. about your punishment.”

“Yes Sister”. Jackie began to tremble a little and her eyes started to well up.

“I’m afraid it is going to be rather ….. severe.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
To be continued .....
Old 11-01-2009, 07:19 AM
Scorpio123

Sister Julia Administers Discipline (Chapter 5)

Nurse Jackie stood silently in front of Sister Julia’s desk waiting to hear what her punishment was going to entail.

“Although I mentioned privacy I’m afraid that will not apply fully in this case.”

Jackie gasped slightly at this, what was going to happen ?

“Your punishment is going to be in public – an examination, a spanking and masturbation.”

Jackie’s head was spinning now, she had not expected this. Was she going to be on display in front of the whole team ?

“As this is your first offence I am however going to limit the public aspect on this occasion. Your punishment will be witnessed by Sister Mary and Doctor Julie.”

Sister Mary was the manager of the other shift and was known as a strict disciplinarian, if anything even stricter than Sister Julia. She was in her mid forties and in a relationship with another woman, in her case on of the nurses on Jackie’s shift. Jackie had heard that one of her nurses had recently received no less than fifty strokes of the tawse. Also that the punishment had not been applied to her bottom – it had been on her inner thighs while she was strapped into the examination chair.

Doctor Julie Wilson ran a clinic for women who had trouble achieving orgasm. She had a specially soundproofed treatment room down the corridor. Jackie had seen women of all ages being taken in there, usually for some considerable time. She didn’t know all the details but had heard that Julie’s treatments included masturbation. There were also rumours that she sometimes used spanking and other corporal punishments as well. Jackie had found Doctor Julie quite pleasant. She was in her mid thirties, attractive, slim and had cropped black hair like sister. She had taken her medical degree in Boston and had a gentle American accent. She had small pointy tits and highly erectile nipples – Jackie only knew this because of Julie’s habit of coming to work without a bra.

“I’m afraid though that at least on member of the team must be present to witness your punishment. I have chosen Nurse Kate.”

Kate was one of the youngest members of the team. Aged twenty she was petite, five feet in height, slim but with large tits. Although she was married, Jackie did find some women very attractive and Kate was one of them. Jackie had a particular liking for large tits and had fantasised about finding Kate in the shower room and getting a good look. Now it seemed that the roles would be reversed.

“May I ask a question Sister ?”

“You may.”

“Why have you chosen nurse Kate ?”.

“Two days ago Kate almost found herself in the same predicament as you. Fortunately she came to see me first. She has recently split up with her partner and has been experiencing some frustration. I granted her a masturbation session next door, I supervised and gave her some instruction regarding different positions and techniques. We used both the examination chair and the bench. She achieved orgasm a couple of times but clearly needs further instruction. She has also not yet had the experience of using a vibrator. She told me that her flatmate owns one and has shown her what the benefits are – but Kate has not yet obtained one herself. Watching you masturbate, as an experienced older woman, will be instructive for her. She will of course also witness the other parts of your punishment.”

“I understand Sister.”

Though she found it hard to admit it to herself, Jackie was finding the thought of being watched by Kate something of a turn on. Maybe one day she would be invited to witness Kate receiving punishment. However her overall feeling was one of dread. A private session with Kate would be fine. But the thought of being fully on display in front of four people and particularly having to masturbate in front of them made her shake.

“Your punishment will take place tomorrow one hour before the start of your shift. Please come in early and report to Sister Mary – she will administer an enema. You are then to take a shower. Dress in a black half cup bra that leaves your nipples exposed and a pair of sheer black panties. Your punishment will take place in Doctor Julie’s examination room. It is equipped like mine but has more space. When you have showered and dressed as instructed, put on a robe and report for punishment. You will remove your robe and stand by the examination chair to await our arrival. When we are all assembled and when instructed you will drop your panties and punishment will proceed. I’m afraid that you will be detained for at least one hour, longer if I deem it necessary. I will be administering a large part of your punishment but I will be discussing with the others what part they wish to play. Do you understand ?”

“Yes Sister.”

“Punishment will start in the chair with a thorough examination of your tits, pussy and anus. Please ensure that your pussy is well presented, The enema will take care of your other hole, but do take care to wash it thoroughly afterwards.”

“Yes Sister.”

“In the cupboard I have a spanking paddle, a leather tawse and a cane, amongst other instruments. The cane is reserved for the most serious cases and I need Matron’s permission to use it. You may well encounter it on another occasion. Tomorrow you will receive a spanking by hand, with the paddle and with the tawse. It will be applied to your bottom, the backs of your thighs and your inner thighs. We will be using the spanking bench for that purpose.”

“I understand Sister.”

“You will then move to the bed for your public masturbation and adopt whatever positions you are told to. You will start by demonstrating masturbation by hand. Doctor Julie has a selection of vibrators and other instruments. She will choose a selection of these and you will demonstrate their use exactly as instructed. You will not hold back and I expect you to orgasm more than once and make plenty of noise. The room is completely soundproofed. If your performance is not acceptable you will be returned to the spanking bench for further correction.”

“Yes Sister.”

Now that Jackie understood the full extent of her punishment she began to gently cry.

“You may now leave and go about your duties. Retrieve your bra but do not put it back on. I want the rest of the team to know that you are to be disciplined. Please send nurse Kate in to see me when you get back to the ward.”

Jackie wiped her tears, buttoned up her dress, tried to compose herself and left the room. She quickly took her bra from the hook and stuffed it into her pocket. She hoped that nobody would notice its absence under her uniform, but realised that was unlikely.

She began to wonder if she would be able to make it through the punishment session tomorrow but realised she had no choice. It was going to be a hard night.

When Kate returned to the ward from Sister’s office she had an odd look in her eye. Her gaze lingered for a moment on Jackie’s tits which were now prominently outlined by the tight uniform.

She took Jackie to one side, looked her directly in the eye and said:

“Jackie I just want you to know, I’m very much looking forward to tomorrow night.”

With that she smiled and walked away leaving Jackie wondering exactly what had been said in Sister Julia’s office and exactly what young Kate’s part in her punishment was going to be.

She would soon find out no doubt.
Old 11-06-2009, 11:46 AM
Scorpio123

Sister Julia Administers Discipline (Chapter 6)

Nurse Jackie arrived early at the hospital as instructed – in order to prepare for her impending punishment. She felt shaky and her mind was racing. She still held on to a faint hope that she might be forgiven, but the realist in her told her that was not going to happen. Maybe it would be reduced ? Maybe Sister Julia had spoken to Matron Sarah and told that it was too harsh - that a public examination, public spanking and public masturbation was too much ?

She took the lift up to the ward and reported immediately to Sister Mary as she’d been instructed, to endure the first stage of her preparation – an enema.

The sister was in her mid forties, tall and slim with long brown hair tied back in a pony tail. She had small rounded tits, each around the size of an apple. Her round glasses gave her an academic air, while her soft Irish accent belied her reputation as a fierce disciplinarian with her nurses. One of Jackie’s colleague’s was her lover and from what she said Mary was equally strict at home.

“Good evening Jackie – I’m pleased to see that you’ve reported to me as instructed. Sister Julia has discussed your punishment with me. We have agreed what part each of us will be playing and all the arrangements are in place. Sister is in the examination room right getting everything ready for you. I understand that we will be using a number of items during your session.”

Jackie’s faint hopes were immediately dashed. She could guess what part Sister Mary was to play – she was known to be extremely skilled in applying both the paddle and the tawse.

“So - ’ll be taking charge of you for now. We have much to do this evening, would you please proceed to the enema room and undress. I will join you in a few minutes and get you ready for your punishment.”

Jackie left Sister’s office and proceeded down the corridor as instructed. The glances she received from the other nurses were mixed. Some looked sympathetic, others seemed to smile at her knowingly. Clearly her impending punishment had become common knowledge.

As she entered the enema room she placed her bag on the table in the corner. It contained the black half cup bra and see through panties that she had been instructed to bring to her session. She stripped off her uniform, bra and panties and folded them neatly on the table.

She looked around the white tiled room – one corner contained a sink with a fitted cupboard above and the other a toilet bowl. There was a stainless steel bar fixed to the floor in front, which she would be required to bend over as the enema was administered, before quickly moving back onto the toilet. Next to that was the stand that would hold the enema bag as the liquid was drained into her. She was familiar with the procedure. It was not painful but it was somewhat humiliating.

The door opened suddenly and Jackie flinched. She was stark naked and hoped that it wasn’t one of the day shift nurses. To her temporary relief Sister Mary walked in, wearing a plastic apron over her uniform.

“Please be clear on one thing Jackie. This is not part of your punishment, merely a preparation for it. I will be gentle, simply do exactly as I say and you will be fine. I promise you – later on you’ll be glad that I’ve done this.”

Jackie watched nervously as Sister moved to the sink, took an enema bag, tube and a rectal nozzle from the cupboard and proceeded to fill the sink with warm water, adding liquid soap as it filled. She then filled the bag with water, attached the tube and nozzle and hung it up on the stand with the nozzle and tube hooked on ready for use.

“I think you know the procedure, please bend over the rail and spread your legs two feet apart.”

As she complied Jackie watched Sister return to the cupboard to retrieve a pair of disposable gloves and a tube of lubricant. She put the gloves on and moved behind Jackie to start her task. Jackie felt a cold sensation as the lubricant was applied to her ring. She then felt sister very gently ease a finger into her and then rotate the finger to spread the lube. Sister then applied more and this time the finger went deeper before it was slowly withdrawn. She felt the tip of the nozzle at her entrance and then felt it very gently and slowly sliding in. She felt the warm water entering her passage and the irresistible urge to evacuate it began.

“Just hold on a little longer Jackie. You’re doing great.”

She felt more water flooding into her.

“Now move gently backwards towards the bowl”.

Jackie did as she was told, edging gingerly back.

“I’m now going to take the nozzle out, hold back until you are seated then let it come out naturally.”

She felt the nozzle pop out, held back as hard as she could and got herself into position on the bowl. The contents then came flooding out.

“Good girl, just let it flow out.”

Jackie did so, feeling a little less humiliated than she had expected. Sister’s treatment had been gentle and professional. Gradually the flow diminished and stopped. Sister handed her a wad of tissue, she applied it and started to clean herself up.

“Now bend back over the bar please. I’ll finish off cleaning you.”

Jackie did so as sister returned to the sink, took a bowl from the cupboard and filled it with soapy water. She then returned with a sponge and gently cleaned and dried the area around Jackie’s ring.

“All done now, you did well. You can stand up now”.

Jackie stood slightly shakily, glad that it was over.

“Are you feeling ok ?”.

“Yes Sister – thank you”.

Sister handed her a robe.

“Put this on and go for your shower now. I’m afraid I won’t be as gentle when we are in the punishment room.”

Jackie could only imagine what Sister Mary meant by that.

She put on the robe, grabbed her bag and her clothes then hurried down the corridor to the shower room.

She took a hot shower, taking particular care over washing her pussy and anus.

She then dried herself, put on the half cup bra and see-thru panties, put the robe on top and took a deep breath.

She then unlocked the door and headed down the corridor to Doctor Julie’s examination room to await her fate.

To be continued ......
Any comments are welcome.
Old 11-06-2009, 11:48 AM
Scorpio123

Sister Julia Administers Discipline (Chapter 7)

Sister Julia closed down the document on her word processor and stood. She wanted everything ready in good time for Nurse Jackie’s punishment. She took a small key out of her pocket and opened the cupboard that sat behind her desk. It contained a number of implements. First she selected a sturdy leather spanking paddle, supple and just the right size to cover a single buttock. It was black with metal studs embedded across the surface.

Next the tawse, an implement with a leather handle that split into two tails each eight inches long. Made from thick brown leather it provided a more severe punishment than the paddle and was suitable for both buttocks and thighs.

Finally she considered the thin whippy leather strap that was particularly designed for the inner thighs, delivering exquisite pain to the soft tender skin there. She decided against it, too severe for this particular punishment. She could always use it at a later date if she decided that Jackie needed it. The tawse would be sufficient to chastise that particular area this time.

She laid the implements on her desk and walked next door to the store room. She retrieved a couple of items and placed them in a metal dish – she had a little additional surprise in store for the errant Staff Nurse.

She returned to the office, retrieved the implements and proceeded down the corridor to Doctor Julie’s examination room where the punishment was to take place. As she entered she saw that all the required equipment was ready – the examination chair, the spanking bench and the bed were all to be used at various stages of the session. Just a few of the required tools to put in place.

The effect that she wanted to achieve was that when Jackie walked into the room she would see everything prepared and realise exactly what she was about to experience. Jackie would enter alone and then deliberately left for a few minutes to think about and anticipate what was coming.

At the far end of the room was the examination chair, with its adjustable leg rests that could be used to lift and then spread wide the subject being punished. This would leave both pussy and anus beautifully exposed to view and fully accessible for inspection. Each rest had a sturdy leather strap that could be used to hold the subject in place during an inspection or an inner thigh spanking.

Julia opened a cupboard next to the chair and took out a tube of lubricant, a box of disposable rubber gloves and an anal probe. The probe was PVC rubber, six inches long and with a beaded design. It tapered from a blunted point through a quarter inch first bead up to a one and a half inch bead, with a sturdy handle at the end for ease of insertion, turning and extraction. She placed the items on the small table next to the chair ready for use when the time came.

On the shelf to the side she placed the metal dish which contained her little surprise – a can of shaving foam and two ladies razors. When Jackie saw that she would understand one of the things that was going to happen to her in the chair. Julia retrieved a couple of soft white towels from the cupboard and placed them alongside the dish.

The spanking bench was halfway down the room. Julia placed the paddle and tawse on the small table next to that and checked that the leather cuffs, that would hold Jackie’s wrists in pace during this part of her punishment, were adjusted correctly. She returned to the cupboard and retrieved a small bottle of massage oil which she placed next to the implements.

Finally she turned her attention to the bed at the end of the room nearest the door. This was where Jackie endure the final part of her punishment – public masturbation in front of an audience of four. Julia checked that there were sufficient pillows – Jackie would be required to adopt a number of positions and some would require support. She would be starting on her back with her legs spread. She would then be moved through various positions, some bent over the pillows offering a rear view, some on her back. Julia wanted to be sure that the audience could see everything clearly while Jackie performed. She moved four chairs from their place against the wall and arranged them in a semi-circle at the foot of the bed. Finally she used the foot pedal to move the bed down to its lowest position, this would afford a better view.

She intended to seat young Nurse Kate in the centre next to Doctor Julie. Part of the intention was to further Kate’s knowledge of masturbation by watching a more experienced older woman perform and this would afford her the best view. Unbeknown to Jackie, Kate would also be taking a more active part in each of the three stages of the punishment She had discussed with the twenty year old nurse the previous night and issued detailed instructions.

Doctor Julie would also sit in the centre in order to supervise and instruct Jackie, assisted by Kate as needed. Julia retrieved a second tube of lubricant and box of rubber gloves from the cupboard and placed them on the trolley next to the bed for the doctor to use when needed. Having watched Jackie masturbate previously she doubted if her pussy would need any additional lubrication. But these would be needed when the anal vibrator was used – another little surprise that Jackie had probably not anticipated.

Sister Mary and Sister Julia would sit on either side to view Jackie’s performance and would comment and participate as needed. It was also Julia’s decision if she felt that Jackie needed to return to the spanking bench for further correction.

At that moment Doctor Julie entered the room and surveyed Julia’s preparations with an expression satisfaction. She was a trained psychologist and knew what the effect would be on Jackie when she entered the room and was forced to await punishment. She was also an expert on women’s sexuality and masturbation.

She was dressed casually in a mid length dark blue skirt and a white t-shirt. As was often the case, she’d come into work without a bra. Julia could see the outline of her pointy little tits and erect nipples clearly outlined under the shirt. She couldn’t help wondering if the doctor went without panties as well.

She was one of the few women that Julia had met who was more dominant than she was. She’d often fantasised what a session under Julie’s care would be like.

Julie smiled knowingly at her and Julia averted her gaze.

“I’m sorry I’m slightly late Julia, I know you wanted me to select the vibrators to be used for Jackie’s masturbation. I decided earlier, I just need to get them out.”

Julie went to a drawer and selected five different toys. She began to lay them out on the trolley next to the bed. Sister Julia was familiar with the purpose of each.

One was a small pocket clit vibe, similar to the one that Jackie had been using when Sister Julia had caught her masturbating in the shower room. The second was a long thick straight tradition model, grooved along its length and tapered at the business end – intended primarily for deep vaginal penetration and fucking. The third was a long slim vibe, curved and bendy with a knobbled surface – the one intended for Jackie’s anus.

The fourth a very thick six inch pink model again with a knobbled surface – this was intended to stretch Jackie wider open once she was fully aroused and afford the audience a superb view of her pussy. Finally the trusty rabbit was put in place – its rotating shaft to stimulate vagina and pussy lips, and the little rabbit head and ears to be applied to the clit – almost guaranteed to bring Jackie to orgasm.

“Sorry about the delay – I was tied up writing a report. We had a thirty year old patient today who had never before achieved orgasm fully. Today she had five big deep ones.”

“Was it the spanking that did the trick ?”

“Yes in the end. She took a lot of persuading but eventually submitted. I spanked her on the bed while my nurse used the rabbit on her. She was there for a full thirty minutes, I used my hand then the paddle – I plan to introduce her to the tawse at the next session, I want to break her in gently. She’s gone home happy with instructions for her partner. I expect she’s bent over the pillows at this very moment.”

“Sounds like fun Julie.”

Julie turned to look her directly in the eyes and smiled.
“Well Julia – you know you’re welcome to join me here for a session anytime”.

This could be taken in either of two ways. Julia chose, for now, not to respond and moved on.

“How are you planning to conduct Jackie’s masturbation.”

“Well you said that you want Jackie to orgasm several times for us and that you want Nurse Kate to see as many techniques and positions as possible. I’m going to start with Jackie on her back, legs spread nice and wide while she uses her hands – I’ll be getting her to work two or three fingers inside her pussy while she uses her other hand on her clit.

She’ll then get a session with the clit vibe, still spread on her back, I’m hoping that we’ll see her first orgasm then. She’ll then bend over the pillows and she can fuck herself for us with the straight vibrator. While she’s doing that I’ll introduce the anal – I’ll do that myself and judge how deep, hard and fast to go by her reaction. Nurse Kate will assist me if needed.

She should be fully opened up after that so we can introduce the thick one – I’ll ask Nurse Kate to help her to get it in if needed. After that I’ll play it by ear and take suggestions from you and the others. I’ll probably use the rabbit to finish her off.”

“That sounds excellent Julie. I’ll keep the paddle and tawse to hand in case she needs further encouragement or a return to the spanking bench. She already knows that she must perform well for us and I think she will.”

“Are you planning to allow nurse Kate to masturbate afterwards – she’s sure to get turned on by all this. “

“Yes I’ll be taking her back to the treatment room next to my office for a rather prolonged session. I’ve already told her not to wear any panties when she comes down here. I’d like to take the opportunity to introduce her to the vibrator – do you have any suggestions ?”

“I’d start her with the little clit vibrator. I have a spare in case you need it.”

Doctor Julie went to her drawer, retrieved the item and passed it to Julia who dropped into her pocket.

“I’d suggest that you use the bed and instruct her to start on her back using it on and around her pussy lips. Its not intended for penetration but can be inserted a little way in. Then instruct her to move it up to her clit, experiment with it along the sides then in direct contact. Tell her to vary the pressure to change the intensity. Make her build up slowly. Once she’s reached her first orgasm get her to bend over and try that position. I’d suggest that you limit her to three orgasms in the first session.”

“Thank you Julie – I’ll follow your advice.”

“Have you spanked her yet Julia?”

“Not yet but I intend to do so in the near future.”

“Best start her with a hand spanking.”

“Should I allow her to masturbate while I do that ?”

“Not the first time, make it a punishment spanking. I think she needs it fairly soon, she seems to be getting a bit cocky.”

Julia nodded in agreement and glance at her watch.

“I’ll report back to you on Kate’s session. Jackie will have had her enema by now and will be in the shower. I suggest that we go to get a coffee, allow her to complete her preparations and get settled in here.”

As the two women left Julia glanced back one more time to check that everything was in place to her satisfaction. It was. By the time they returned Jackie would be shaking in anticipation of what was to come. Julia did not intend to disappoint her.