Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-24-2003, 08:57 PM
Alone Again

Question IYO what should I do?

For those of you who checked out my last post in the advice section ( How to let go [ need advice plz ] ) I appreciate what you said.

Well, we broke up Thursday night after 17 months and 12 days so she can have her space or whatever.

... My feelings for her remain the same though. She is the one I want to be with. I am 99% sure of it, lol.

So should I actively hope and work toward getting us back together ?

Or should I not care either way and move on and if she comes back then thats cool?

Anyone out there have experience with these sort of feelings?
Old 05-24-2003, 09:03 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

my suggestion to you would be to move on.. work on your life.. towards your goals... if she is meant to come back into your life.. then she will... but there is absolutely no reason why you should put your life on hold for her. She has made her choices, she chose her space.. and that is exactly what she might need.

Don't count the rest of the female population out just yet.. at this point you may believe that she was/is the "one".... you might be suprised to find your soulmate around the next corner of your journey..

Hugs
Old 05-24-2003, 09:11 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

My opinion would be to move on...hard as that may be...but she may not come back and you may have wasted your time waiting

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 05-24-2003, 10:57 PM
This space for Rent

I would say move on, especially if she said she needs space. It may be that you are smothering her, and working to try and get her back will only drive her away even more.

I would recommend not notcing her. Dont call her, and dont talk to her for some length of time. If she has a change of heart she will make her feeling known.
Old 05-24-2003, 11:08 PM
Alone Again

Hmmm... I forgot to mention this but...

It's going to be hard to avoid / not talk to her as we both attend the same church.

She isn't going to stop going cuz like she's all religious and I'm not going to stop going cuz like I'm really trying to make my relationship with God better and its the church I was baptized in and I dont see a reason for me not to go jus cuz we broke up and all.

Dont know if that fact is that important or not but maybe someone can give me a hint on how to act in that situation as well?
Old 05-24-2003, 11:17 PM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Are you being honest? (with your self?)

One of the attributes of most God’s is omnipresents.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 05-24-2003, 11:21 PM
Banned

If I were you, I'd just avoid her for a while. Who knows? Maybe she'll change her mind and want to talk soon. IMHO, being alone after a break-up is crucial. It helps you learn more about yourself and what you want.
Old 05-25-2003, 03:05 AM

Sorry - but there is no way you're going to get the toothpaste back in the tube. Just treat her like a distant acquaintance for the next year or so, and run around looking for as much free and unattached pussy as you can. After another 6 months or a year you might be ready to appreciate whoever you're making love to.
Old 05-25-2003, 04:19 AM

Send a message via AIM to aflyerfan Send a message via Yahoo to aflyerfan
Master,I have been in your exact position and the easiest thing for others to say is"move on with your life". I know that isnt easy or true. I really believe my ex is my one true love,but I pass the time hanging with friends and it does get easier. Im not the type to just screw anything that comes my way.so I just try and have some fun and do things to get my mind off of her.
Old 05-25-2003, 05:35 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

Like everyone said, it's time to move on. That door's closed, look for the opened one.

When you see her, just treat her with respect, as a friend. It'll be awkward at first - you'll both be trying to decide where to set the boundaries. But if I were you, I'd aim to be more distant than close. Start of just being friends, not close friends. Can't explain it, it just seems to work better in my experience.

The one thing you want to avoid is being clingy - she needs space, back off!

And always, just be yourself!
Good luck!
CasperTG

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm